Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
{Petalpaw X Timberferll} Slept In... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:39 pm
User Image Petalpaw was a very... excitable tom to say the least. He was always bouncing around, happily awaiting his next training session. He would bug Timberfall every chance he got, begging him to train more or asking when they'd be training next! The tomcat just wanted to become the best warrior he could be for his sister. Maybe then he'd be good enough for some other tom to notice him! That'd be nice. Though he didn't say either of these things to Timberfall, just that he really wanted to get better.

After a lot of pestering through the day, Petalpaw was sure he'd convinced Timberfall to train early the next day, though he was still unclear if his sureness was well founded or not. Either way, the tom had been too excited to sleep and ended up staying up far too long. As a result, he didn't wake up early the next morning as he planned. As of now he was still snoring away, curled up in a ball in the apprentices' den. He was completely unaware of his mistake.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:06 pm
User Image

Timberfall didnt mind his apprentices willingness to work and as such, unless he was performing warrior only duties.... he was working to train his apprentice. So when the apprentice wanted to start bright and early he begged off from the dawn patrol, for the first time pretty much ever and he sat waiting...

Waiting....

Wait- The den entrance had movement and when it was Frostpaw he blinked. Alright.... if Petalpaw wasnt coming out he was going in. He trucked himself over to the apprentice den and poked his head in. There the furball was. He went in and sat looming over him. He waited, if maybe the pressure of his glare would be enough to rouse the apprentice. Though if that didnt work there was gonna be a swift cuff to his ear. He was gearing up that paw too, and Timberfall didnt know how to pull his punches.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:35 pm
The small apprentice shifted in his nest uncomfortably, his ears flattening to his head as he slowly awoke from his sleep. He couldn't stand feeling like some cat was watching him.. he opened his eyes and yawned, looking up. He didnt really register his surroundings for a moment as his brain settled into reality slowly. "Hi Timberfall.."

Then, it clicked. "T-Timberfall, what are you doing in here?" He sat up boatright and his eyes widened further as he realized his pelt felt strangely warm. But.. that made no sense! It was early, wasnt it? The realization that dawned on his face was overwhelming as he shrunk down slightly. "Oh.." he muttered to himself. Did he oversleep..?! Oh dear Forestclan this was the worst!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:29 am
Yep that yawn would earn him a a hard days work. "Hmmm i wonder... Just thought i would try out the Apprentice life.... you know.. not being on patrol, Not out hunting just curled up all warm and comfy in my nest..." His good eye leveled a glare, although there was some amusement there.

"Its only almost sunhigh... Want me to leave you to sleep more?!" He figured if the apprentice was smart the answer to that would be no, so he flicked his tail and beckoned him to come along.

HE gave a walking stretch and didnt stop heading for the entrance. Nope... no time for breakfast, he would just have to train hungry today, hard life lessons to be learned. "We shall practice our combat moves today." HE tossed that over his shoulder as he started leading his apprentice toward the sandy hollow that they used for training.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:38 am
The Tom let out a quiet, upset mrrow, his ears pinned to his head as he stared down. "I-Im sorry. I just stayed up late and.." he trailed off slightly. He sidnt want to explain himself to Timberfall, in fear the Tom would accuse him of making excuses and then get even more angered. He glanced up but didnt seem to catch onto the amusement in his eye, just the glare, and he immedietly fell into place. Usually hed argue in his defense.. but not to Timberfall. That scared him.

"No! I'm sorry, really I am!" He squeaked quickly, stumbling to his paws with wide eyes. "I'll do better next time! I promise!" He hesitated as the other beckoned him forward before quickly scurrying after him.

He didnt even stretch or yawn or anything. His mind was already running on overdrive. He knew better than to ask if they could eat, hr didnt deserve it, he was a bad cat.. "Okay!" He quickly agreed, unwilling to even say anything more than a quiet okay when there was a chance Timberfall would be mad..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:27 am
Timberfall couldnt help but be amused... This little tom had the ambition... just needed to be guided. And thats what he was here for. And while he was strict... he actually wasnt super mean. He glanced back at the stayed up late part. "REally a mousebrained choice if you ask me... Sleep is important and your body knows it.... Thats why you slept in... because you did something against what is healthy for you... Survival is the number one goal!"

As he was leading the way he smelled the mouse and looked back. "Good... do better" He nodded in the direction of the prey. "Fetch a mouse and you can eat it." Timberfall sat and watched. Completely curious to see if the apprentice would catch the mouse or not, they had worked a bit on hunting but there was prey on the line now... and a hungry young cat, perhaps that would be enough to motivate the young thing.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:51 am
He let out a soft sigh and nodded. "I know. Survival.. I got it. I'm sorry." He repeated once more, quickly trotting after the other and avoiding anyone's gaze. He was worried that some cats would judge him for this, but in reality he knew most people probably didn't care. He just wanted to get out of there. "I'm very sorry.." he repeated softly.

As they left camp and walked he swore he could smell a mouse, but he didn't dare speak until Timberfall had. Then, he got an idea. He knew what would impress his mentor! Or at least maybe keep him from still being angry.. or it seemed he was angry. "Okay." He nodded and sniffed the air, turning and glancing around. He crouched and slowly approached the smell.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:23 pm
Timberfall watched the apprentice carefully. Nodding at how he stalked. "Keep your butt down." He purred the words, it was soft and gentle just a reminder. Timberfall waited until the other cat had dispatched the mouse and then gave a rumbling purr. "Good job... eat and lets go." His short tail flicked and he continued along the path to the training hollow.

He sat on the sandy ground and looked to petalpaw. "Alright... Im a dog... Bark....Bark...." He frowned and waited. "How would you attack me?"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:31 pm
Petalpaw lowered his haunches as he stalked towards the prey. After a moment he leaped and snatched up the small animal, crunching down on its neck in a swift motion. He glanced towards the other cats approval. When he was met by praise he let out a rumbling purr, his eyes lighting up with pride. Now to impress him even mo- too late. The Tom had started walking. His tail lowered a little and he followed after him quickly, holding the mouse in his jaw. He wanted to give his mentor the mouse.. show him he was sorry for what he had done and didn't deserve fresh kill until he had finished his duties.

He set it down as they entered the training hollow, burrying it slightly so it wouldn't be taken by an animal. He walked over to Timberfall and paused. "If I was alone? I'd go for your back legs to avoid your teeth. If I can heavily injure your back legs I can scare you off or get you weak enough to go for a kill. If I'm with a group it depends on who is in the group." He meowed.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:53 pm
Timberfall watched him carefull and nodded as the teeth crunched down. Timberfall looked over at the cat burying the mouse. He frowned. Stupid to not eat it... he would need his strength for sure but Timberfall wasnt prone to saying things twice.

He flicked an ear. "Sure.... but... if you were alone... you wouldnt take on the dog.... But main part is there, yes avoid the teeth." He stood up. "Alright, attack me... like you said." He waited and his body was poised to spring. As soon as the apprentice attacked he turned away keeping his face forward, not allowing petalpaw behind him. "Now what?"

Timberfall is training so he will skip his attack.

Timberfall: 61
Petalpaw: 45  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 3!

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:00 pm
Petalpaws ears pinned to his head as the tomcat avoided his attack. He bristled just a little, though his anger obviously faked. What now?! Oh he needed to remember.. he went to leap towards Timberfalls left, though stopping his motion and flashing towards his right. ( I'm under the impression under 50 is still 1 to 10 )  
caffeinecraving generated a random number between 2 and 10 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:12 pm
With Petalpaw launching in he turned once more, and came at him head on. He attacked back, not holding back any power, only kept his claws tucked away. "Not bad... but Wrong, You gave the dog enough time to turn and catch you with their teeth. Dogs are mousebrained, but they can be fast... What is their biggest downfall?" He was going to let petalpaw figure this out.

Timberfall: 58
Petalpaw: 45
(Yep right up until you hit 50)  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 4!

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:23 pm
"Uhm.. uh.." the Tom began to stutter, unsure and weary of being hit by the stronger Tom. He thought maybe he meant their brains, but Timberfall wasn't simulating a dog's stupidity. "Their agility?" He asked, lunging towards his paws and trying to attack his legs. Claws in, of course.

Timberfall: 58
Petalpaw: 42  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:10 pm
Timberfall nodded. "Exactly... They cant move like cats." He picked up one paw at a time acting much like how a dog would try to not step on something. "Their size... it makes it hard for them to keep up with the speed and flexibility of cats." He took the hit and didnt attack back. "Think what can cats do that dogs cant" The answer, drive by never stop moving attacks. "Now a dogs weakest point is their belly.. if you can ever get under one... starclan forbid... but if you do... disembowel the monster."

Timberfall: 54

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:17 pm
Petalpaw went to answer the other cats question when Timberfall continued. His eyes widened and he couldn't get the image of all that.. Gore.. out of his head. It was disgusting, he felt like he might heave and due to it he didn't attack, stepping back. Petalpaw was a decent fighter and Hunter. Nothing special but decent.. until it came to the blood. In the heat of battle he could ignore it but too much imagery made the Tom hesitate and fearful.

Timberfall: 54
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas