Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
{Petalpaw X Timberferll} Slept In... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:42 am
Timberfall blinked at the apprentice waiting for him to move or say something, but when he didnt timberfall frowned. He moved closer. "Petalpaw? Are you alright? Petalpaw?" He walked right up and presented his face to look into the other cats fearful eyes. "Hey... " He ran his rough tongue over petalpaw's nose. "Earth to Petalpaw.... Starclan seems to have taken your thoughts...."

He blinked his one good eye and tipped his head "Whats wrong?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:02 am
Petalpaw blinked and shook his head a little at the lick, bringing him back to reality and out of his head. He blinked once more and looked at Timberfall, quickly trying to put his thoughts together. "Oh! I'm sorry, Timberfall." He said quickly. "I didn't mean to stop. I just.. you said that about it's stomach and all.." he muttered. "I could see it in my head and.." the image of I started coming back and he quickly shook his head to clear it, trying to stop it from flooding his mind.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I promise." He looked up at Timberfall with a tiny spark of confidence. He had to do better, he had to fight the urge to run off and freak out at the thought of all the that blood. That was what being a warrior was! Right?

caffeinecraving

AlicornPlayhouse

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:44 am
Timberfall blinked. He sighed though when petalpaw apologized. "YOu dont need to say you are sorry for being you petalpaw..." He glanced over the young apprentice. "There are times when you will be the best warrior for the job... and there are times you wont be... there is a reason that i wasnt ever sent on message delivery... and there are reasons why i am one of the cats on the front line of most battles... " He looked over petalpaws face hoping that it would never be marred in the same way his own was. "You can be a warrior... who doesnt fight in the front... and be just as valuable a warrior as those that do... but you need to know all the ins and outs of being a warrior... And while i hope and pray you never have to be in a situation to have to kill... I wont let you become a warrior with out knowing how.... " He nodded.

He hesitated and then nodded. "You know... you can talk to me... right? Im a mentor.... That means if you have questions you can ask me... about fighting... about hunting... about anything... " He sometimes felt his apprentice was scared of him... and if he was honest that stung a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:00 pm
Petalpaw watched him as he spoke. He didn't have to apologize? But it seemed like something he should do. He was pausing the training session, he'd stayed up too late and woken up too late. All the same he listened to the cat speak in silence, unwilling to o interrupt him. He could be valuable? Really? Oh he hoped so! He wanted to be a warrior and prove to Timberfall his teaching made a cat worthy of the title. He would.. he'd get the attention of some cat and live a good life with somebody who loved him.

He was about to answer when the Tom paused and continued. He wasn't done? He tilted his head. He could ask him anything? He hesitated and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "Do you.. do you really think I'll be a good warrior? Maybe other cats will.. respect me like they respect you some day..?" He asked, nervously shuffling his paws and glancing at the ground.

caffeinecraving

AlicornPlayhouse

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:10 pm
Timberfall blinked. That was the question this apprentice wanted to ask him? "Of course, i wouldnt have agreed to take you on as an apprentice if i didnt.... " He frowned. The part that Petalpaw didnt know was he had already attracted the attention of someone and Timberfall could do nothing but sigh. "You probably wont be a warrior rushing into battle like me... And thats probably for the best.... but you will be a strong warrior... plus... you already have the heart of a warrior... your body just needs to catch up" He stretched digging his claws into the warm sand. "But you cant keep working yourself up... you need to sleep....Like right now... its a perfect moment for a nap..." He stretched and lay down in the sand closing his eyes. "Join me petalpaw... this is important training... "  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:32 pm
Petalpaws eyes widened and he let out a joyful purr, bouncing a little on his paws as he looked up at Timberfall. The simple amount of praise form the mentor was enough to cause Petalpaw to bounce with joy. Timberfalls words meant more to him than one could ever imagine. He had the heart of a warrior?! Oh he couldn't wait! He'd become the best warrior ever for Timberfalls sake! He blinked in slight confusion though as the other cat spoke of a nap and lay on the warm sand. He stared at him. Wasn't he supposed to be training? "O-oh. Okay Timberfall." He padded over to him, silently laying down beside the other tomcat. He watched him for a bit before laying his head down and closing his eyes. He let out a soft sigh, he could get used to this.

caffeinecraving
I'd call this roughly a good stop, either at this ost or your next one, if you decide to make one. Anything's fine with me

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces