Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ShadowsongxRivermist] Home is where the clan is

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:58 pm
Prowling around camp, one restless shecat weaves her way through the lightningclan cats. It occurred to her how normal this felt now. These days it was harder to really tell one clan from the other. Sometimes she even caught herself looking at a lightningclan cat and see a lost friend.

Going home, if that ever happens, that part won't get easier.

Offering a heavy sigh, she went to find a distraction. Said distraction presented herself. Her clan hadn't completely lost their own scent, and the smell of the water was still just there, faintly. Taking off in a sprint, she sailed over a fern bush then took a second leap as soon as her paws hit the ground.

This probably looked purposeful, in reality Rivermist was too close to her landing spot. She only had two choices, run face first into the other cat or leap over her and hopefully stick the landing.

Luckily she managed to trot off her all-paw landing and circle back around to the bob-tailed shecat. Yep, she meant to do that!

"Hello, Rivermist, what have you been up to?" Completely casual, just checking out her paws after that landing.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:43 am
Rivermist missed her river. And water. And fish. And all of it.

While she was happy to still be alive, chasing prey and hunting for the clans, she missed Rockclan. And just Rockclan. She missed her old home, the old warrior den and her favorite sleeping spot that she made sure no one dare take while she were resting. She missed several of her friends who had lost their lives during the dog attack and she missed those who hadn't but were now changed otherwise. Not that she could blame them.

Still, she found herself growing restless with the fact that Rockclan still hadn't announced its decision to leave and that caused a scowl to replace the usual unreadable face of Rivermist.

She was just about to retire to rest her paws when a figure came springing out of no where and sprung again right over her head. Flicking her nub of a tail, Rivermist turned around with a glare just in time to see Shadowsong wind herself around again in happy greeting. "Ah, Shadowsong." she said at first then let out a soft sigh, shaking her head. "Forgive me. If I knew you were practicing flying I would have moved else where..." she mrrowed softly in weary amusement.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:31 pm
Cheshire grin settled comfortably on the shecat as she informed Rivermist, "You would have missed my newest talent, that would be a shame!" Take a Rockclan from the water too long and they start flying. Its the only reasonable alternative to swimming, she supposed.

Slowly blinking, Shadowsong asked her clanmate, "How have you been holding up?" Everyone seemed to have adjusted to this new 'normal' Rockclan becoming every bit a part of Lightingclan's daily lives. Harmony was nice but they had to remain their own clans.

That was a job she'd take on, to keep her clan strong.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:20 am
Rivermist rolled her eyes but studied her paws as Shadowsong spoke. How had she been holding up? Her... their... clan had been destroyed and while they recovered, shelter in Lightningclan's encampment was nice but. Well it felt long over due for a return home now. "I'm alive." she answered bluntly, glancing back over at the she cat before letting out a sigh.

Most Rockclan knew Rivermist had a fair bit of an attitude, especially when it came to her tail. But if they were lucky, most also knew she did care below that strange mysterious misty visage. "Sorry Shadowsong. I'm. Just eager to return home." she paused again, before adding much more sternly. "Our home."

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:57 am
Oh she knew alright, Shadowsong was very aware and very sad herself. Offering the observation, she told Rivermist, "Our shelter became a trap. Rockclan is forgetting that we aren't lightningclan and how to be Rockclan." It wasn't Brightstar's fault, Shadowsong placed the blame solely on Jaggedstart for allowing them to stay this long! "Some call this place home, others are developing" there was a pause before she decided to change her words, "fondness for lightingclan" Her thoughts went back to Fawnbriar who did a poor job of fooling any cat who paid her any mind.

There was only one thing for it! Standing up she stretched out and told Rivermist, "Well, if we see something is wrong, its up to us to fix it. Keep rockclan alive and our ways alive!" That and harass Jaggedstar until he got them home. Before their numbers increased for the wrong reasons.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:57 pm
Rivermist sighed, shaking her head but she had to hand it to Shadowsong. She was right in more ways than one. “Can you blame some of them really? Some days I honestly can’t tell Rockclan scent from Lightningclan scent. Even on my own fur.” She about bristled revealing that truth, stifling a hiss as she quickly swiped a tongue over her paw.

“As if Jaggedstar would listen to us.” She began, half growling. Why was that old fool keeping them there for so long? Was he really content to lay around and let Lightningclan wait on him paw and claw? “I fear at this point we’d have to use more than just words to convince him.” She grunted again, though slightly smiled. “Sometimes that does sound fun though...” she said softly for only the other she cat to hear.

EvilSilverDragon
lel these backdated rps now ;P

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:18 pm
Rivermist's words sent a shiver down her own spine. The resulting full body shake usually knocked the anxiety right out of her. This time, it didn't do so well. "I can't, the Warrior code does. They probably do." Her upward gaze helped to indicate the 'they' she referred to. Silent judgemental Starclan, may they stay where they are and let the living cats exist. No more dog attacks!

Own fur, there was a solution for that. "Shall we go fix that with the river?" That might not give them the Rockclan scent, exactly, but it would certainly do something about the lightningclan scent!

She was right about Jaggedstar, "He lost his confidence as a Leader. Deputy isn't much better. The attack killed them both, whats wearing their skin is a poor reflection." That was a better story than the several she had come up with. Really it was more of giving an excuse to a waste of freshkills that didn't deserve it.

"If we all went home anyway, that would show him.." That was a dangerous conspiracy, Rivermist was one of only a few cats she would even risk sharing it. The idea was fun; yet, the Leader's word was Code and his word was stay. A Shecat can dream; however.  
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games