Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Romance RolePlays
When Worlds Collide (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:31 pm
Midnight Tempest

Leo and Raph had caught notice of Donnie and his new friend and were about to crowd her however a deep commanding voice spoke out, "Bad away and give her space my sons!" Splinter stated as Mikey, Leo and Raph stepped back, as Splinter approached, the large rat looking at Jasmine, "Forgive us, we are just curious at who you might be." He stated in a calm and kind manner, "Sensei, this is Jasmine, shes from another planet, Wolferia, and she landed here, was needing help so i helped how i could. She was cautious of me at first but ive slowly helped repair her ship and helped her learn how to speak english. Shes far from home and I figured she could use all the help she can get." He explained as Splinter rubbed his chin, "Hmm... I see, well then, Welcome to our home Jasmine, its a pleasure to welcome you to our home and world." Splinter said seeing no malicious in the young girl's eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:41 pm
HealingAssass1n

Jasmine came out from behind Donnie when Splinter welcomed her to their home. "Thank you very much." She said bowing respectfully as her kind did with each other when being respectful. Once she was settled and was less shy she was helping Donnie with scanning the Dragon's tooth. She was into science but never really thought of inventing anything. She was more into helping rather than inventing. Though she did have some ideas of things that she could help invent, but hoped to learn how to do so one day. As she placed the Dragon's Tooth on the scanner, while it was in a special holder so the energy wouldn't damage anything in Donnie's lab.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:25 am
Midnight Tempest

Donnie walked with Jasmine into his lab and had the Dragon's tooth in a series of scanning devices. He asked Raph to keep Mikey out of his lab who was doing that with gusto since even he knew mikey shouldnt mess with alien tech. Leo walked over and was standing nearby, "So what is this thing anyway?" He asked a bit, looking at Jasmine, hoping she could shed some light on what they were helping protect. Even Splinter was nearby, though mostly just around to learn, "It would help for us to learn what you would be willing to tell so we can aid what to understand." He spoke meaning that whatever she could tell them to add what Donnie learns from the scanners meant them knowing how to better protect her and this relic of importance.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Jasmine's people call this The Dragon's Tooth. It's basically rock formation that contains a lot of power, though no one's been able to control it for over 1,000 years back home. When Triceratons came to Wolfaria, they look for Dragon's Tooth hoping to control Jasmine's people and gain more power. Jasmine was instructed by family to protect Dragon's Tooth at any cost." She said explaining afterward that it had to be contained within special glass made of special material, known as Wolfarium which is basically material that's the strongest in the known universes, to keep the Dragon's Tooths power under control. She could tell that Splinter was very wise and that he was very compassionate.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:06 pm
Midnight Tempest

Donnie nodded, "Shes not kidding, my scanners arent able to get an accurate reading but let me explain it this way, if this thing got plugged into a special generator, it could power a city for some time... or power a massive weapon." He stated as Raph looked into the lab, "How massive we talking about?" He asked as Donnie tried thinking the best way to explain it, "Remember the death star from Star wars?" He stated as leo and raph nod, "Bit bigger then that." He stated as he looked at her, "How did your people gain this item, i mean, did you find it, make it? I mean, what can you tell us about it?" He asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:30 pm
HealingAssass1n

"Jasmine does not know where Dragon's Tooth came from, all Jasmine knows is that Dragon's Tooth came from deepest parts of outer space where Wolfaria is, maybe further. Dragon's Fang used to give great power to anyone its energy works well with spiritually. But as Jasmine said, Chosen one hasn't been found in over 1,000 years." Jasmine explained to Leo, as her people didn't know much about how the Dragon's Tooth came to Wolfaria. "Jasmine's people might not know how Dragon's Tooth came to Wolfaria, but Jasmine might know someone who can help." She said before going over to her back and pulling out some kind of communicator. She began to speak her native tongue. "Minato kinot, Gunner? Spinata jortina?" (Come in, Gunner? You there?) She said before a Hologram of her older brother came up on the communicator of a black wolf with a blue eye and a golden eye. His name was Gunner and he was her older brother. "Nitona Jasmine. Jortina Moritz. Hemitro Bifron." (Hey Jasmine. I'm here. Everything going well.) She nodded before bringing him to the turtles while explaining the situation to him in their native tongue since Gunner didn't know English.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Romance RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers