Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鉄║﹁The Land of Iron﹂
🗻 || Tetsu no Kabe: Iron Wall [ CLOSED ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:23 am
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                                      LOCATION ▬▬ the airship xxx COMPANY ▬▬ satoshi xxx MOOD ▬▬ stoic, burnt out xxx OUTFIT ▬▬ same as always

Soyeon had been holed up in her room when it all had started, still lost amidst her thoughts when she heard a massive crashing sound followed by the familiar ravings of her captain once more. She jumped off of her bed, got dressed (maybe in some country's standards) and came waltzing out of the ship a little after Satoshi had subdued the samurai on wall alongside taking some of it with him that they likely had been aiming for with the ship. As she sat on the wall observing what had happened with her eyes, here comes Botenmaru charging into the fray like the best damn crow knight he always was. She saw that glint in his helmet. What he was going to do. In a swift movement, Soyeon trotted over beside where he'd jump and pushed off the ground to meet him halfway, landing on him with her arms around her free side. "Hope you don't mind a plus one, Maru." she said and braced for impact. His body smashed into the solid ground while the guards around them were upset from their positions.

The dusty temptress would hop off and keep an eye on Satoshi...who had just now pushed his hostage over the wall and towards a painful death at the lands below. She said nothing, unlike at the Swamp. It could have been the totems making him like this, or possibly some other kind of force. This wasn't the same person as the one he had been before the trip...but it was exhausting all the same. The emotions from watching the first butchering were already so great that it almost felt like a small pang to her heart when this had happened. Maybe it was just getting used to this? She was surrounded by a decent amount of death-bringers at this rate.

Soyeon let Botenmaru be, making her way close by Satoshi in case there would be anything foolish enough to try and take a shot at him. Not for his sake, but theirs. As first wench, she did feel a need to stay with the closest thing to family that she had here, though was still incredibly on edge about his plan here. They needed information and so far, they had one hostage dead, an army who was being taunted into attacking them, and one dragon riding negotiator that was trying to reason with somebody unreasonable.

"This is wasting time." Soyeon said, side eyeing the captain. "We've got better things to be doing than burning down some useless castle."

Ozymandias

Quote:

kiiwispoet

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:54 pm
User Image

Takao flinched hard when Shion had thrown fire at him. He was immediately thankful that he wasn't there in person. Her anger was radiating off of her in waves and Takao realized that she must have been given the worst possible version of events that happened when he left Arashigakure. His intent wouldn't have been public knowledge, so it was reasonably possible she was told he was some crazed criminal outlaw or something. These days, it was starting to feel like the truth.

"I- I know it looks bad. Listen. Shion, if I knew any of this was gonna happen - look at me, please - I would never have done this. I never meant to hurt you, ever. I- this whole thing just got away from me. Real bad. The kids, they just wanted a joyride, I thought. I thought I could supervise, like, stop them from hurting themselves. But we did some stupid s**t with those birds, and then there was... the swamp. Then we headed towards the Land of Iron but I don't even know if that's where we are. I don't- I didn't know about any of it. Please believe me. Shion, I didn't know any of this was going to happen." It was hard for him to swallow as he came to terms with his own heinous crimes during this trip. Saying it aloud made it so true, that he had killed those children. His intent then, to save them from their own brainwashing, was irrelevant in the face of his actions... just like his escape from Arashigakure.

No matter what, he was a villain. He looked like a criminal to any reasonable individual in Arashigakure. Surely, there was a price on his head. On all of their heads. And he didn't feel optimistic about explaining away his actions to government officials. He didn't want Shion to get caught up in the middle of it, if she even still loved him enough to want to defend him from Arashigakure's prosecution. "Shion... I'm sorry. Truly." He desperately wanted her to understand his side completely and to believe how genuine his intentions had been the entire time. However, he felt equally discouraged, and if he let her get too close, she would have to choose between him and Arashigakure, and he didn't want that. He didn't want her to get hurt, or to be hurt by him, but it seemed it was too late. How could he make that up to her? How could anyone?

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x XP : : 6,540 x Ryo : : 両0 xxx
Jack / Jackx No Bloodline x Arashigakure x S-rank xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Free ] Streetwise: Receives 2x ryo on missions
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Jazz Hands: Ninjutsu may be performed with somatic gestures.
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

{ Stats and Tai/Buki Trainings}
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      >

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

Cute Things in Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Hoo yah. That's what big papi is talkin bout. This homeboy hit the hoard hard hot damn." You see... as soon as Sumire let loose her call her 'distant cousin' reacted almost immediately. Not because of the danger you see any normal person would, but simply because if he didn't do anything as per his usual routine in this time of crisis he would have most likely been branded a traitor and the old stick assed grey chins would be like 'commit sudoku' or whatever that s**t was called when whack a** fools off themselves for 'honor' or some s**t. Well there was something he would honor alright that was fo sho and that was the 'treasure' he just discovered. While madness occurred on the upper decks of the ship the speed releasing panty stealin mahofu had spotted a find hunka hunka burning love wrapped around some chads shoulders on his flash like approach. An where there's steamy bazongas there's a pantry o perversion just waiting to be opened and unlocked.

So in the distraction that was the smoke of flame and fumes colliding a speedy sonuvabitchin stowaway made way for the innards of the ship. Fakkayu didn't need to be a sensor to have found the precious of which he could purloin he was born with that natural instinct. Although he still envied the waterboys. Them and their noses what could smell a rose petal like a mild away or some s**t like that. Whatever. Back to the topic at hand...or rather the TOPICS at hand. While fights were no doubt breaking loose on the deck and the structural integrity of the ship possibly compromised if not at least shake'n and shimmy'n a bit Fakkayu was raiding that dresser. Whose dresser? Who else's dresser from the sausage fest of a crew. "Awwwwwyeh, frilly thins, I hit the jackpot." Yes...indeed. While war potentially waged outside Fakayuu was waging his own war. Against a brothas lust. The man had popped open everyone of Bae's dresser drawers...and possibly even some questionable wear of Satoshi's? All in all he made a lightening fast pile of the frillies and silkies and just started rollin around in em. "Hol up..." that smell, that smelly smell, that smelly smell that smells...smelly. "Dirty..." Indeed the scent of pre-worn clothing the hentai holy grail. "BUT WHERE YO"

Fakayuu began his ransacking. Making a justifiable noise to warrant suspicion. He'd begin his quest for the 'tender' loins but he was burned by his own hubris mixing in the clean clothes possibly with the pre-worn clothes would make this trial a troubling one indefinitely.

((For the purpose of Eva's/Fakayuu's religion Hentai no Michi▰
please provide details in regards to Bae's current wardrobe relevant to the categories of 'whites/pure' 'stripped/decorative' 'lace/lingerie' and 'bloomers/athletic' and if a garment with any form of moistness is present if the answer is no to Bae then its a yes for Sato. undeniably so. Or you know it could be neither but why u gunna do be dirty like that. ))

Kondo Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

Misujage

Ichengo Angelus

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:35 pm
User Image

It hurt Takao to see how badly he'd damaged Shion, but she covered up her emotions and went right back to business. He wasn't sure where they were, exactly; like he'd said, somewhere towards the Land of Iron (maybe). "You're coming?" He smiled with relief, so overjoyed at the prospect of even seeing her in person again. He missed her. He missed her so much, and he had so much to atone for but he couldn't make himself give her up. He could take any punishment the Arashikage could lash out... but not that.

"I'm pretty sure it's Land of Iron. I dunno, I'll have to look outside, it'll be harder for me to maintain the connection while I'm moving around so bear with me," he confessed as he rose to his feet, moving from his bedroom, catching the last incomprehensible words of someone who he didn't recognize. "Who's there?" He ducked his head into the hallway, hearing some movement that made him immediately suspicious that it was Soyeon and Satoshi doing something they shouldn't in the bedroom, but he then remembered he'd heard Satoshi atop the ship earlier, so that couldn't be the case.

He knocked on the bedroom door before peering his head in, seeing someone... eccentric. "Uh, who the ******** are you? Why are you here?" The man had his hands in Soyeon's dresser, sniffing in a rather inappropriate way. "Where the hell did you come from?!" Shion would see Takao's form taken aback in a mixture of surprise and anger, feeling protecting of Soyeon's clothings from the presumed pervert.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 1,905 // 1,905 x Stamina : : 1,705 // 1,705 x XP : : 6,540 x Ryo : : 両0 xxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
      • [ Maruton Augment ] Maruton techniques can originate from a point around the user - within a five meter radius per body rank.
      • [ Jack ] Jamming: When sensory abilities or Dojutsu that would detect the user as a target are utilized within the same topic as the user this ability takes effect. Chakra is automatically deducted from the user’s pool equal to the rank of the sensory technique to allow the user to avoid detection. If a dojutsu is the cause of detection, the user pays the cost of the targets body rank instead. This effect remains active one post for every other body rank ( D,B,S )
      • [ Jack ] Iridescence: For an e-rank amount of chakra, Takao's chakra manifestation may become multi-colored and function as a visual trigger for a genjutsu; this does not consume an activation.
      • [ Jack ] Quick Expertise: Career missions performed in the village function as two missions solely in terms of counting towards title advancement for the first title only.
      • [ Jack ] Suspense: Takao can pay for a maruton technique in resource and in activation but not release the technique until the next turn for no additional cost/activation. This may be done once every three turns.

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      >

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

Cute Things in Jars

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Well ain't that the ******** question ain't it?" Fakayuu would say examining some delicates betwixt his index and thumb as if it were some kind of tiny creature. Tossing it aside shortly after for it did not fulfill that of which he desired. Fakayuu also found that running into someone was not something he desired either. As he turned to face the man whom discovered him he'd curl the ends of his hair which began to animate on its own in all its fluid hot pink pompadour glory. Man looked like he was wearing a cotton candy wig. "An question numbuh two is whoz the ******** is you." The man then performed a frivolous sassy stance accompanied by a shrug. "Cuz you already know who I is." Fakka would say potentially confusing the hell out of Takeo. Had he met this guy before certainly he'd have remembered? The answer was no. No he had never met this man before in his life but the words were said with such confidence and gusto it could make a man question.

"Where I come from? In ► here ► dig?" "in here" those words were accompanied by Fakka's index finger pointing to the side of his head an in his skull. The motions made to imply 'its all in your head." "As to why I'm here you know that to. I'm the straight up manifestation of what you got going on deep down and by deep down I'm sayin the deep end and by deep end I'm talkin bout that D ► I ► C ► K." Fakka took both his ornately jeweled fingers and pointed at Takao then thumb pointed his own chest where his heart would be as if sayin 'also in your heart'. "The parta you that you deny, the parta you that just can't be, the parta you that you gotta open your eyes to see. Brother I'm your lust made real, true incarnate. The thing that makes you think is it really love? That ******** ephemera that gets you high. That dose of dopamine nah wha mean."

Fakayuu was waxing poetic here. Those who were passionate about the hentai way of life often were also masters when it came to justifying their actions one way or another. What Fakka was really doing here was making a statement about men. That inside every man in a hentai, it just takes a certain kind of trigger to awaken that inner ugu and have them singing the hymn of hnnnng and essentially stating that as men Takeo and him were one in the same...this was also at times an incredibly confusing string of speech. Overall it was just a distraction tactic but within the distraction tactic was also the brief unlikely possibility that Fakkayu was LITERALLY the manifestation of Takeo's lust. Which despite not knowing the subject matter on the other line with Shion could be used as a grander metaphor to rack the lads brain where in maybe his feelings for Shion were conflicting with an internal emotional dilemma of is really love or lust? "Whoz the ******** is you?" did Takeo know who he was on that level?

Whatever came of it though confusion or no a sound would begin to repeat. "untz..untz..untz...untz" Looking at Fakka his hands were moving in rhythm as was his feet in a criss cross motion while his head and neck bobbed. "ah..ah..ah..aint..na.na..na n...no.no..duhduh..duh..out...yyuh,,yuhyuh...you is... muh muhmuhmuh...mememe." beatboxing? Thats what it sounded like. Intermittent high and low tones with rhythm. While Fakka was vibin if Takeo did something such as attempt physical interaction with the man in any manner of the simple variety he'd 'ghost the ******** out' and get right back to vibin. Increasing the believability of his spectral nature. Conversing with Chomei or attempting a Kai. NAH. This wasn't no Genjutsu.

((Tech used))

▰ Spectral Transformation | Rank D | Spiritual
The user floods their body with chakra, allowing it to change it's form into pure Miasma and become basic combat. While in this state, the user is able to use only bloodline, Wind and Genjutsu techniques. The user is unaffected by simple techniques in this state, complex techniques equal in rank to the executed rank will end the technique and spiritual techniques effect the user as normal. This technique has an upkeep cost of 2 ranks below it's rank.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:30 pm
User Image
Jinrai Seinaru

A bird cried high above from a large creature that heeded the Mahofu woman's need for aid, Sumire would know this cry as the bird Jinrai was known for as a figure hopped off the creature's back and fell to the earth. Morabi flew a couple hundred feet above the iron wall, above all of the current situation as the Seinaru lord had been off hunting and culling both monster and yokai alike. Jinrai hopped off from his faithful bird and let her disperse into smoke, unsummoned until she would be needed again but now he had a call to attend to. The spear touched the ground first as the blonde haired noble landed as air swept around his form, one gold eye and one dark grey, Jinrai was at Sumire's side as wind slowed his aerial drop into the scene with a wide grin just in time to witness the miasma dragon do its work. He was late, perhaps fashionably so but he was not her strongest asset but something had been better than nothing.

"I am sorry for being late now, little flower." He said as a mixture of black and golden flames came alive over his skin as he twirled the spear and held a hand seal. The Seinaru's cloak of divinity was active while his grey eye turned red with the three tomoe. "Brief me if you can. Seems we're in a bit of a pickle, eh?" Jinrai would keep by Sumire's side and kept his chakra active, if anything were to be launched at him or her it would be met with a concussive blast seeming from no where as he would use Storm God's Bayonetta to repel them.

[s**t post. Cloak of Divinity S Rank. Used Feather Fall (D-Rank) to descend from fall at couple hundred feet. For any activation deemed offensive to him or Sumire, NPC or RPC, he'll meet it with Storm God Bayonetta at A-Rank.]

• Fire Lord | Uchiha Fire & Moraibi's (tamer pet) techniques can benefit from Jinrai's Seinaru Flame Types. Additionally, the effect of Amaterasu's Cloak PA can be willingly 'turned off' for normal flames, letting Jinrai be capable of using either normal or black flames at will.

• Inferno Blood | The ninjutsu slots gained for Katon slots through the PA: Inferno Mastery are considered both Bloodline and Ninjutsu for purposes of system interaction. These additional ninjutsu and all current bloodline ninjutsu can be performed with Somantic Gestures.

• Inferno Mastery | The user gains four additional ninjutsu slots to be used specifically for katon techniques per body rank. Additionally, hand signs may be executed with one hand. The user's fire techniques all cause an additional post of burning while adding an additional tier of burning/burns to fire based techniques.

• Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.

• Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

• Flames of Salvation | The user's effected fire based techniques effected by the active flame are reduced by 5 chakra for every other rank of the technique. ( D, B and S Rank ). In addition, fire based techniques are considered one rank lower against the user.

• Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

• Another form of Fire | Jinrai acquires the Lightning Element.

• Heart of the Spear | Jinrai's polearm skills are performed with extra finesse with unique improvising and adaptation to new forms. He is able to utilize Bladed Polearms for Bukijutsu techniques meant for Single Medium swords through his own adaptive ways.

• Hunter's Art | Jinrai can make use of the Kyoukan Ya & Honshi Art styles with thrown Polearms, adapting the use of the basic technique principals and instead replicating them with throwing his Polearms. Techniques reproduced with these polearms do not detract from a technique's efficiency. Techniques that involve throwing multiple projectiles are supplied by the Expansion seal and Unsealing Technique when performed while Shuriken Hunter training of Honshi Art is reduced to [40] and the word shuriken is replaced with polearms.

• Never Ending Javelin | The Fuuinjutsu Expansion can store Polearms in its seal and be treated as [Projectiles], summoning these follows the usual rules of the Unsealing technique. Expansion remains the same in everything pertaining to the technique.

• Moraibi's Calling | The Call and Dismissal of Moraibi, Jinrai's animal companion, is treated differently than a traditional summoning, Moraibi's Calling alters the Summoning technique to bring her forth through to Jinrai's heed at will of his voice. When called, it takes of one Moraibi's activations instead of Jinrai's own but dismissal is considered a supplementary action. Moraibi's summoning cost still deducted from Jinrai's resource and his own body rank is the scaling for the summoning.

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:07 am
User Image

Hell seemed to unravel before the general's eyes. He'd been so happy to accept this post so far from home, so far from the city, and so far from trouble...but now it had arrived in force. The man he'd determined to be the leader of this group forged a hand sign. Before he could complete the action, Ikebatsu sighed, leaping into the air as the skulls would manifest. His O'dachi in one hand as small flaming explosions would pop and crack around him that propelled him into a spiraling flame that shot him like an artillery round through Satoshi's attack. He would combine his fiery movement with an equally powerful heavy strike down upon Satoshi's shoulder, attempting to cleave the man's right arm down to his abdomen in twain. Upon impact with the earth in combination of the delivery of this strike a two hundred foot flaming explosion would wash over the castle wall top, disintigrating those who were too close. The massive explosion would shatter the stone from the wall, releasing a secondary concussive wave that echoed throughout the land of iron, sounding the alarm to the next outpost that they were under attack. The stones the wall was composed of flew away as though picked up by some unnatural force and slung like shrapnel through the air as the trees surrounding them would be uprooted, their leaves singing and burning away. Those who remained in the two hundred foot range of the attack were damned if they had not defended themselves, even threatening the air ship above with the colossus impact as it's hull would begin to disintegrate instead of catching ablaze...should the pirates linger, it was clear the general would ground their vessel within moments.

OOC:

Fanning Flames PA from Seinaru Enjo coupled with Entropy Flames+ Volatile Arsonist PA from Ignition Release in use.

Techs:

Korabo'd both of these with the Bloodline-Bukijutsu Cross Class Ability~

▰ Howitzer Impact [ Hauzā Inpakuto ] | Rank S+ | Complex
The user darts aggressively toward a target, leaping into the air as three small explosions no larger than ten feet in radius occur in succession around the user to propel them into a circular motion while continuing toward their target. The user's body spins faster and faster, engulfed in flames as they form a twister of flame and ash that reaches any point within the topic, freely allowing the user to change their trajectory until striking a surface or target. Upon impact, the user slaps their hand on the target or surface, releasing a devastating amount of explosive firepower from their hand. This explosion is focused and jettisons through the entire target, shattering techniques as though they were two ranks lower in strength and ignoring all armors, spreading one hundred feet in width and height. After the fiery explosion, a wave of concussive force washes over the entire topic, washing the area with flames and ash while throwing all objects within the hundred foot radius back up to two hundred feet while causing tier four burns, burning, vertigo, trauma and deafness. Targets stricken by this technique directly are incapacitated and nearly unrecognizable due to the horrific explosion that occurs on their person, requiring medical attention from a hospital or a S+ Ranked healing technique before regaining consciousness.

▰ Heavy Smash [ Omoi Tokimeki ] | Rank X | Simple
The user holds their weapon vertically over one of their shoulders, striking down on an opponent with a crushing force, causing an additional tier of trauma. Target's who are physically contacted by this attack have their endurance reduced by 1 point when used C rank or below and 2 points when used B rank or higher. This loss of endurance remains active until the end of combat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:11 pm
User Image User Image
SadayoSoga

|Joūnin❖|Puppeteer Specialist|S - Rank|Chakra
3,435/3,435 || Stamina| 2,415/2,415|Lightning / Water / Earth|

Nearing the Iron Wall

Apparently, Leaf to the borders of Iron was a lengthy journey so the trip wasn’t entirely made on foot. At some point during the journey Sadayo had deployed her pangolin to the mix and consequently arrived in the armored puppet. The sight ahead of her wasn’t exactly all that great with a full-scale battle waging on the wall. An excessive amount fire raging into hectic plumes, the earth being battered in submission and uprooting trees from their hold while others burned under an unruly scorch of fire. Fortunately, Sadayo was far enough away to mostly be a witness but the gusts of an unknown entity’s attack was still plenty to force her puppet to grip the earth. Whatever was ahead of her actually pressed the question would Senzankou alone hold up in the torrent. Her location was already being rocked by a wave. Who was attacking Iron and who sent the distress signal?

The little device which came tacked with her dispatch orders was probably going to have to come into handy. Regrettably, someone forgot to tell her how to work the technological doo-dad to make contact. She didn’t have any other communication device beyond this weird wiring she was clearly borrowing. All Sadayo could do was press buttons and talk to it. She spoke into the device, as she pressed buttons for little results, and repeated her introductory message trying to make contact with whoever was on the other end. Were the lines of contact closed to other devices like this? She studied a small compass she spoke.

“Leaf assistance deployed. First wave. Within an approximate 90 meters of the location of battle. Hazards in sight. Leaf village assistance deployed. Presently one.” Identifying herself, her location, and her current vehicle, Sadayo just spoke calmly even as she could feel adrenaline beginning to rise from the sight of the fight. No response and she somehow fails to crack how this little device works and she knew her tone would swap to something more urgent.
Of course, whether or not this little device even worked as a radio was all part of the mystery of pushing its buttons. Either way, Sadayo ultimately kept repeating herself through each experimental button mash. Asking often for feedback as she could only mind the events around her.

It was always possible the Iron warriors could begin to pummel her too. Finagling one thing, Sadayo took this precious window of time to bring forth a few puppets. She withdrew a handful of scrolls from her bag and opened each one by one. Again, Sadayo repeated her message however this time announced her unit count to a total of eight bodies.

Outside the pangolin, the other puppets were moved to stand behind in an order of tallest of shortest with the growling samurai leading the procession. More or less, her puppet unit was hiding in plain sight.

tab
tab
Wolfe Whitehorn

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

Rocket Punches

-x- Rei -x-

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

⟡ Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
⟡ Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇
Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ
◈ Passives tab
Personal Attribute:
Totally NOT Poisoned: Can hide hazards stripping them of common indicators i.e color, scent, and taste {Status Poison PA (B-rank)}
Conductive by Nature: Metallic components on puppets (and metal puppets) in Sadayo's collection are capable of conducting her lightning ninjutsu which source from her location. Nearby puppets may conduct energy when at close range to the puppeteer, with chance to spread into the next grounded entity, up to an extra [10] feet. No additional strikes are created from this PA - all restrictions are limited to description of the technique conducted.
⚬ Holiday 2k18 PA#2: Her chakra threads are effortlessly masked to those without the proper skill set - This PA hides Sadayo's chakra strings from anyone not of the sensor class.
tab
Ξ⟡ Combat Activity⟡ Ξ
4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin Available
0 Kawarami no Jutsu and 0 Shunshin Used
tab
Acitvations This Post!

Activation
    Sadayo :: Sup:
    ▰ Puppetry String Technique | Rank E﹢Use of this technique generates a set of strings on each hand with one string per finger to the user's deployed puppets. The user's strings are visible unless masked by an additional technique or a stealth node device. Moreover, strings will remain active until cancelled or broken by the user or another capable force. Once connected, puppets can travel anywhere within a single thread. This technique is considered basic. Does not require chakra to maintain.

Activation
    Source :: Sup/Off:: {Sadayo, Puppet}
    ﹢ Information
    Activation
    ﹢ Information

Puppet Activity Spread
• [0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Senzankou]*
• [0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
• [0/1 Activation :: Rh :: Puppet]*
tab

Lingering Jutsu

Activation
    ﹢Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

ΞΞ Puppet Summary ΞΞ

Puppet - Mechanism Resource Post
    ⊹- Unique Mechanism
    ⚬ - Selected Mechanism
    ◙ - Selected,Bonus PA Mechanism

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: Active Tier 3
    - Odachi - Kanabo-tetsubo Equipped
    ⊹ Capture Cavity▬Mechanism Rank: B-S+
    ⊹ Bursting Wall ▬Mechanism Rank B-S+
    ⊹ Erupting Block : Vengeance▬Mechanism's Rank: B - S+
    ⚬Gishin’s Greater Goat ▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Dress Up - Armor▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S
    ⚬Hyper Quake▬Mechanism's Rank: C-A
    ⚬Magic Flash!▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Rocket Darts I▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Mass Projectile Shooter ▬ Mechanism's Rank: D-A
    ⚬Self Destruct Mode - Big Boom Edition ▬Mechanism's Rank: A - S+

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Active Tier 3
    ⊹Leeching Segmented Sword [Defensive]▬Mechanism's Rank:B-S+
    ⊹ Laughing Gas▬Mechanism's Rank: B -S
    ⊹Burning Boost Cannons ▬Mechanism's Rank:B-S
    ⚬Empowered Fire Extinguisher▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Self Destruct Mode - Big Boom Edition ▬Mechanism's Rank: A - S+
    ⚬Tear Duct Device▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬ Kikou Junpuu - Shield Seal Mechanism ▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Empowered Fire Extinguisher▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Projectile Launcher▬ Mechanism's Rank: E-B

{Mushizu 虫唾 }: Status: Active Tier 2
    ⊹Unique Mech 1
    ⊹ Unique Mech 2
    ⊹ Unique Mech 3
    ⚬Ink Stamp▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Dress Up :: Weapon▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S (Up to A-rank Only)
    ⚬Gishin’s Greater Goat ▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+ (A-rank only)
    ⚬Magic Flash!▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ◙Double Chain Pulse ▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B

{Gishin 疑心 }: Status: Active Tier 2 {Fuuin: Air Compressor Fuuin#1}
    ⊹Flying Hat Club ▬ Mechanism's Rank C-A
    ⊹ Air Compressor Canon▬Mechanism's Rank C-A
    ⊹ External Strings - Pygmy Diamond ▬Mechanism's Rank: C-A
    ⚬Double Chain Pulse ▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Puppet ::Hyper Quake▬Mechanism's Rank: C-A
    ⚬Leech Darts - Standard▬ Mechanism's Rank: (E-B)
    ◙Mass Projectile Shooter Mechanism's Rank: D-A

{SADAYO 貞世}: Status: Inactive Tier 1
    • Boom! Puppets.
    • Chibi Launcher

{Senzankou センザンコウ}: Status: Active Tier 3
    ⊹Stink Bomb ▬Mechanism's Rank B-S+
    ⊹Tongue ▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S+
    ⊹Armor Scales▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S+
    ⚬Mass Projectile Shooter ▬Mechanism's Rank: D-A
    ⚬Greater Anti-Magnetism▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Hyper Quake▬Mechanism's Rank: C-A
    ⚬Anti-sensory Jamming Mechanism▬ Mechanism's Rank: B-S
    ⚬Ink Stamp▬Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Gishin’s Greater Goat ▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Leech Darts - Standard▬ Mechanism's Rank: (E-B)
    ◙Rocket Darts I▬ Mechanism's Rank: E-B

{Tsuchinoko}: Status: Active
    ⊹Grapple Sap▬ Mechanism's Rank: B - S+
    ⊹Ravage Wheel▬Mechanism's Rank: B - S+
    ⊹Hallowed Bite▬Mechanism's Rank: B - S+
    ⚬Mass Projectile Shooter ▬ Mechanism's Rank: D-A
    ⚬Greater Anti-Magnetism▬ Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Hyper Quake▬ Mechanism's Rank: C-A
    ⚬Dress Up - Armor▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S

{Suetsune}: Status: Active Tier 4
    ⊹Karatake Brush: ▬Mechanism's Rank: B- S+
    ⊹Waridake:▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S+
    ⊹Wash: ▬Mechanism's Rank: B-S+
    ⚬Mass Projectile Shooter ▰ Mechanism's Rank: D-A
    ⚬Rocket Darts I▬ Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Tear Duct Device▬ Mechanism's Rank: E-B
    ⚬Gishin’s Greater Goat Mechanism's Rank: A-S+
    ⚬Souped Up Blow Dryer▬ Mechanism's Rank: E-B

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Coda circled in just in time to catch the massive explosion down below. One familiar to her, and sadly out of her reach. She remained, however, atop her massive mount for the time being. Esmeralde, the house sized old bat that comprised the B-ranked tier of the Hokage's prized summons happened to be Coda's favorite, and she ferried the chunin about about for the time being. They just always happened to be on the same page. For example, at the moment the summon was quite hoping Coda knew better than to put her near any of that nonsense.

Much to Esmeralde's relief Coda directed her higher, and they continued to arc about well above the action below as the Chunin kept an eye on her defacto leader's actions. "Sadayo sure has a habit of dragging me into some absurd fights." The shinobi was mostly thinking aloud, but it definitely filled a bit of the dead air that normally occurred between the two parties. She'd now been pulling into the middle of a celestial showdown and what looked to be the start of a damn war by the puppeteer. Coda wasn't shy when it came to throwing down, but she wasn't a fool either. She knew when she was outclassed, something her direct superior might do well to remember, and preferred a sneaky approach whenever possible. Arriving onto the scene to see Ignition Release's trump card deployed before they even reached the engagement suggested all her fancy tattoo magic and taijutsu mismatches were a bad fit for this fight when she couldn't even produce one of her own bloodline jutsu with the same level of proficiency as what had been deployed from the start.

A-Rank || Konohagakure || Chunin
                        Chakra: 1300/1380 || Stamina: 1380/1380
                        Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
                        ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
                        +6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
                        └───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
                        Rank
                        Activation Stats: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation 2
                        Rank

Activation 3
                        Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Persistent Modifiers
                        Yozen: Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

Mach Style Training:

Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
                        When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of their strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank. This training requires five posts.

Channeling Martial Skill Training:

Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

Flowing Arts Training:

After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

Once every three posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

Kyotoryuu Training:

As a result of intensive training geared toward defensive and evasive maneuvers, the Kyotouryuu practitioner can now effectively react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for two posts with a three post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Kaiser Fist Training:

The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.

This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.

The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor instead of it's original [1] point. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

Mirror Image Arts Training:

After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.

The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Wolfe Whitehorn

Evanescently Magnificent

Jenni Deer

-x- Rei -x-

Hurrak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
    「 C K R A : :x2,400 // 2,400 」 tab 「 S T M : :x2,600 //2,600 」 tab 「 X P : :x16,000 」 tab 「 両 : :x30,000 」
    tab 「 Gurinbare-to 」 tab 「 S+-rank 」 tab 「 Hikariton | Void | Byakugan 」 tab 「 Bukijutsu / Specialist 」 tab 「 Katon / Raiton 」

"Registered. Gurinbare support inbound." A grave voice responded through the FuuinComm, several sigils lit up upon the screen in succession as the routing protocol from the central nodes centered on Sadayo's unit and routed the seals between those of her unit and those of Ser Wulfram Armistead's.

A white flash of light and the grave knight would appear standing a distance off to the side of Sadayo's location, his hand outstretched as a longsword bound in a sheath wrapped in majestic prints materialized. His eyes glanced at the Pangolin a moment, then to the battlefield afore them as flames split the sky.

Normally one struck the iron while it was hot, but it seemed here, the iron itself struck when heated.

Wulfram let out a whistle as he brought his left index finger to the brim of his hat and pushed it upwards, tilting the hat back to expose more of his face to the others, and to catch a better glimpse of the battlefield. Holding the FuuinComm in his palm he pressed his thumb to the topmost button, labeled simply proximity.

"Gurinbare Assistance, 'The Knight'; Wulfram. Seems we're here for some fireworks." The man answered the call of Sadayo, his mannerisms loose, joking, a far cry from what she may recall of him in The Midnight Dreary.

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ M I S S I O N S ███████████████████

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              • Mission
              • Objectives
              • Completed
              • Go Here

██████████ S T A T S + M I S C ██████████████████

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: 6 [ + 3 ] tab SPEED :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab REFLEX :: 2 [ + 1 ] tab FORTITUDE ::6 [ + 3 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

██████████ P A S S I V E S ████████████████████

██████████ J U T S U - U S E D ██████████████████

Hurrak
    Rocket Punches
    Torture Me Softly
    Evanescently Magnificent
    -x- Rei -x-
    Jenni Deer

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:23 am
      User Image

tab } 𝕷 𝖎 𝖑 𝖑 𝖎 𝖆 𝖓 x 𝕯 ' 𝖔 𝖚 𝖛 𝖊 xxxxx
        tab tab i dont know how to do thisxxxi step forward, you step backxxxdanced many dances but i'm not accustomed to this one yet..

'Tactical Assistance Registered, please stand by.' The voice following Wulfram's was softer and smoother, but somehow more serious. A new array of fuin would form on the screen, similar but different tgan the previous array. In a few seconds, the redhead historian would appear next to Wulfram. She wasn't in her normal battle gear, supporting the idea that Sadayo might have interrupted something. Instead she sported high waisted lesther pants, a billowing poets shirt losely tied closed, and shin length heeled boots.

Massaging her arm, tawny eyes looked sideways at her companion, the fuin on her hand already beginning to flare. She wasn't ready to be using the mark again, but she would. Her eyes spoke the message 'I'll use it if I have to, and you're just gonna deal' to Wulf before her eyes turned to look at the fiery clash in the distance. "Mistress Soga, please catch me up to speed with what you know. Much of the Land of Iron is a mistery to me and I would not go in to this blind."

Dove's eyes narrowed on two approaching figures. A female and a giant suit of armor. "We best move quick, two hostiles heading for the wall... or at least the remains of it."

Wolfe Whitehorn
        Hurrak
        Rocket Punches
        Evanescently Magnificent
        -x- Rei -x-
        Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Satoshi's golden eye glanced over at Soyeon as she joined him on the wall at last. When she berated him for wasting their time he immediately grabbed her by the waist before wrapping his free arm around her and passionately dip kissing her over the wall. He lowered her below him but kept her firmly gripped in his non-sword arm. Satoshi was above her while the steep edge of the wall was beneath her back. The wild pirate captain felt the thrill of violence compelling him toward such a perfervid action. Once he raised her back up and released her from his kiss and embrace he stared at her for another moment. "I like when yee talk to me like that, my beauty." Satoshi grinned as he wiped makeup from his lips between gasps for air. He gave her a smoldering stare with the intent of using his seductive behavior to manipulate her into compliance. "Can yee find another man who stirs your desires while he pisses yee off the way I do? I think not. Get back on the ship. It be time ta set sail..." As he spoke to her with paramount confidence he leaned forward and playfully nipped her ear with his teeth before turning his head toward the armless samurai. "You're taking us to the Seiryu castle. We'll burn the cesspool to the ground. Then you'll get yee arms back. Everybody wins! Except for those blasted Seiryu...but they had it comin'!" Satoshi then raised his cutlass again toward the samurai general as he expected his crew to return to the ship for their departure.

Satoshi essentially shrugged off Sumire and had no interest in cooperating with her. "Aye samurai wench we'll be out of yee hair before yee know it." Now that the Prophet's captain knew where his target was he had no further reason to stay at the wall. Satoshi would outright ignore the man with the pink pompadour despite how intriguing he was to watch. However, if he was being honest then he was more interested in looking at Botenmaru's brutally efficient handiwork over Atomu over all else. Nonetheless, Satoshi had to remain focused on the samurai who successfully countered his attack. When the samurai swung his blade down toward Satoshi's shoulder the pirate slashed back in a repartee while applying haunting purple chakra over his blade which released in a slash to knock the enemy's sword off course from colliding his body with the intent of landing a diagonal cut over his torso. With another one-handed sign, he released a massive amount of ebony flame from his mouth that clashed with the explosive red flame of the samurai. Both sets of flames would dissipate as a result leaving the wall immune from any further burning for the time being. "Ta-ta for now!" Satoshi said with a mocking wave before forming another hand sign and disappearing. He reappeared aboard the Prophet before running into the control room. Satoshi was still far from a veteran pilot in skill but nonetheless significantly improved from where he began. He spoke over the intercom as he began using the flight controls. "Alright prophets and armless lad, time ta go...NOW!" The captain yelled as his voice was projected over the ship and even toward any slowpoke pirates who were still on the wall. He began cackling with excitement as he boosted the ship and took off in a hurry out of the area and would soon use Atomu to help him navigate toward the Seiryu castle.

Exit.

×TITLE: Captain of the Prophet】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 3,635 || 4,275】▰【STAMINA: 2,540 || 2,700】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:
Reaper Death Slash [ Shinigami no Shi Kiri ] | Rank S+ | Complex
The user readies their hand to draw their weapon, channeling chakra into the blade as a haunting chakra glows from the hilt. The user's blade is then drawn at a [1] point increase in speed and [1] point decrease in agility. A demonic purplish chakra blade is thrown from the user's blade as it is unsheathed and instantly returned to it's resting place. The blade of chakra travels five feet per rank of the technique and is ten feet in width. This blade passes through it's target(s) and continues it's path, absorbing chakra equal to the rank of this technique for each being it passes through. Each target stricken this way extends the range of the attack an additional five feet.
Fire Release: Great Flame Annihilation [ Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku ] | Rank S+
The user inhales deeply, gathering chakra in their lungs before exhaling with a mighty breath. With their exhale, an immesurably intense flame is produced that creates a massive one hundred and fifty foot wall of flames that spans out in a wave before the user and washes over anything in it's path. This technique does not suffer elemental weakness to water when colliding with techniques A Rank and lower. Those contacted by the infernal wave suffer tier four burns and the entire topic is subject to burning for six posts following the attack.
Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱

Active Summons:
▰ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1500 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

▰ Yatagarasu
Rank S | Chakra: 2200 | Stamina: 400

Yatagarasu's Used Techniques:

Personal Attributes
Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.

Kondo Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

Misujage

Ichengo Angelus

Jenni Deer

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Botenmaru guzzled his tankard down in what seemed like an instant. Before he'd had a moment to relish in the taste of the ale he'd see the girl below who'd seemed of a more suitable cloth had launched an offensive on the ship. The dragon she'd manifested moments prior had expelled a stream of Miasma directly towards the Prophet's deck. Botenmaru abandoned the armless child and dashed towards the edge of the deck to prepare to defend the incoming miasma but would alternatively take note of several fireballs moving to assault the left side of the ship. He would leap, crossing his arms before him as he fell. As his arms crossed, his shield overlapping the outer arm, he would create a circular shield over himself as he descended, taking the force of these fireballs upon the spiritual barrier. As the last fireball peppered the shield as he descended, he would land directly before the woman who'd cast the dangerous attacks, this time he towered above her, standing thirty feet in height as he'd formed steel around his body in preparation of whats to come. " Brave." He said flatly, irritation in his voice with the sudden change in his plan apparent. He sighed from within the steel titan construct. " I'll hold the line Captain, you take the boy and get your vengeance." His giant foot lifted before crashing down on Sumire's location, putting no more effort into the step than he would an ant. He raised his giant shield before him, brandishing a spear that would have also been created in the steel titan technique. The spear would rest it's shaft atop the shield, tip facing the majority of those who stood before him, save Sumire.

" I am Ryuzoji, Botenmaru, former Knight of the Archaic Order. Flee if you desire...otherwise I'll cut you down where you stand. " With his challenge issued, he awaited the masses to either step forward and fight or flee with those lacking testicular fortitude.

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Genin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +08】♦【SPEED: +08】♦【AGILITY: +06】♦【ENDURANCE: +09】♦【CHAKRA: 2,120 || 2,575】♦【STAMINA: 1,725 || 1,875

Technique Used:
Steel Titan [ Hagane no Kyojin ] | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms several hand signs, converting all minerals in the earth around them into steel that compresses and forms around them, encasing the user entirely. This mass of metal reshapes into a design of the user's own with the limitations of standing thirty feet in height. The user manipulates the Titan's form from within it, allowing the titanic form to move with all the user's stats and withstanding S Ranked attacks during the technique's five post duration. If the titan has weapons built into it's form such as claws, teeth, ect that are not within the user's scope of abilities to utilize techniques with, the user is able to preform Basic Combat Abilities.

• Small Shield | S Rank | Spiritual
The user holds their gauntlets before them, forearms crossed. The user projects a shield of chakra that creates a half circle before them that is just large enough to cover their own bodies from attacks of it's rank and lower.

• Basic Combat Stomp | Rank A | Simple
SQUASH THE SUMIRE
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Personal Attributes
Will of Steel: The user's endurance cap is raised by 1 point so long as their endurance does not exceed 9. In addition, their rock hard natural skin gains immunity from two physical status effects of choice with the exception of frostbite and dehydration. [ Chosen: Paralysis, Trauma ]
Forge Master: At creation, the user may choose Armor Smithing or Weapon Smithing. The character begins at Apprentice Status in that chosen crafting profession. The user is able to use their Steel Release's metals to forge all weapons and armor they create with durability that matches their body rank. In addition, each weapon or armor crafted this way gains an additional ability unique to that weapon that must utilize the clan's abilities in some way. Finally, items created this way can be freely absorbed into the body and expelled by paying an E Rank amount of chakra with no activation for each item removed during combat in this method.
Iron Tomb: All the user's techniques that would cause petrification in a target are instead changed to metal as they have their flesh's structure changed into steel. This metal element being added to the petrification status causes all petrification to occur at the next highest tier as well as adding an additional cost of the user's body rank in chakra to break the limb free.
Heavy Armor Specialist: Botenmaru's armor is able to endure one additional strike of it's durability level before it degrades. This effect can only be used once every three posts.
Endless Aegis: Botenmaru's shield is treated as heavy armor instead of a weapon, giving any drawbacks standard heavy armor would along with it's defense rating.
Bootyenmaru: Botenmaru's fascination with piracy demonstrated by Satoshi grants him and anyone in his crew ( party/group ) double rewards for Ryo.

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Juggernaut [ Bukijutu ] | The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear and it requires no slot consumption from the Inventory System. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a moderate boost to strength and fortitude. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an activation for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Combat Medic [ Medical ] | Shinobi of this discipline gain the ability to pay for their simple taijutsu as complex. This does not alter its strength in collisions in any way from a standard simple technique. The user's body is more attuned to adrenaline, which allows them to receive a benefit from their techniques which use them every other post versus every three post. In addition, the user gains a slight descriptive in a chosen stat per body rank but must utilize all increases in the same descriptive. The user's body is treated with the durability of medium armor without any drawbacks. Furthermore the medical learning reductions gained from this class also count towards taijutsu learning reductions. The shinobi gains three tai slots, one at D rank, one at C rank, and then one at A-ranked. Finally, the user is able to augment their Genesis Rebirth Technique. Not only does this discipline allow the user to utilize the technique twice, but each time the user is restored of 250 chakra. The user also deals with trauma they receive at one rank less than other ninja.
Medical-Bukijutsu | The user is able to slash their weapon at a target, applying a healing technique to it and casting it upon the target. Every three posts the user is able to combine offensive medical ninjutsu with a bukijutsu technique for one activation, paying only the resource cost every three posts. Medical techniques cast in this manner cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
• Learns additional 6 Bukijutsu technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Medical technique per post.
• Learns additional 6 Taijutsu technique per post.
**Name of Mission - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]
**Name of Mission - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:55 pm
User Image

"Thank you, Shion," Takao said as he ended his astral projection. His heart was racing - he knew she would be angry at him, but he couldn't help the excitement at seeing her again. He missed her. Gods, he missed her badly. He shook his head and paid more attention to the weird intruder, who began spinning some poetic nonsense that mostly went over his head.

"Right. Yeah. Desire. Okay." Takao gave the eccentric man a once-over but frankly, he was still tired from the business at Kurosawa. He rubbed a hand over his face, blinking rapidly as if it would make Fakayuu disappear. When the man stayed in the physical plane, Takao chalked it up to his exhaustion and called it a day. If the man wasn't real and he tried to assault him, he'd look like a madman who was going through Soyeon's underwear. It was much more likely that Takao was seeing things... and frankly, he had no interest in alerting the rest of the crew that he might be in need of a psych eval after the killing spree he'd been on.

He walked upstairs to the deck of the airship to see absolute mayhem - something he was beginning to solely associate with Satoshi. A purple miasma was crawling up the airship, making Takao's lip curl in disgust at the sight. "What is this s**t?" He couldn't help but feel like his time with the pirates was only going to get crazier. He exhaled a targeted breath to clear the miasma off of the airship before it could touch him [ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S ]. "I need to use my vacation days," he grumbled after he heard Satoshi speak over the intercom as the airship moved.

[ Exit ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > ▰ Vacuum Great Sphere [ Shinkuu Taigyoku ] | Rank S [ Overwhelming ]
      The user inhales deeply and expels one large, penetrating wind bullet that is fifty feet in diameter. The bullet has the power to blow through several buildings before dispersing. This vacuum effect is powerful and if physical contact is made with the technique the target will suffer an extreme loss of breath interrupting any potential attacks before collision applies. Because of this vacuum effect the jutsu lacks it's ordinary weakness to the fire element.

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Evanescently Magnificent

Cute Things in Jars

Jenni Deer

ghostfinch

Seeker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:23 am
User ImageUser Image
__ The prudence of the samurai in the placement of their first line of national defenses was admirably obnoxious. At least, it was respected as such by an appreciative outsider that had been subtly living among them for the last few years. This person had mostly stayed out of their way as he trained in solitude at an abandoned Seinaru Enjo monastery outside of the great samurai city, but still within the Tetsu no Kabe. It took a troubling premonition to draw the man from the mountaintops, and what he found was just barely not as bad as he thought. "Tch... the air smells ******** gross." A fox hardly taller than his shin kept pace at his side and more or less ignored the man's irate quip. The fox kept one eye closed as she maintained the same sensory skill since leaving the mountain. 'If you will cease your whining for a while perhaps we can do something about that, Nabuya.' The fox's open eye raised toward the flying skimmer ship, a rather dinky albeit impressive thing, that was flying past the Iron Wall toward another location deeper into the Land of Iron. Nabuya looked up at the Prophet as it retreated from the wall as a variety of attacks against it were either countered or deflected. His eyes came to rest on the action at the wall and he shrugged. Nabuya's voice trailed while he kept walking toward the wall with the fox in tow. "It sounds like they aren't done over there and I'm not about to let more of these ******** bastards in here to ruin my underwhelming paradise." The fox opened her other eye and shrugged with a rather wide eye roll for the little canine form that the tsukumogami was in. Nabuya persisted, now grinning eagerly at the prospect of his time finally having come, "I'll bet all my ryo that this is more ninja bullshit." Oinari didn't even grace the adorably violent man-child with an answer before vanishing from sight. The sensory shunshin executed landed the little fox atop of the highest mast of the Prophet. 'Any moment now...' Oinari telepathically chastised Nabuya to act instead of continuing to run his mouth. Now it was Nabuya's turn to roll his eyes and he exerted control of a tattoo he put on her and transferred it onto the ship's surface. 'There, now get back down here so I can ******** these ninja ******** up!' His uncouth thoughts were less than becoming when addressing a revered spirit. Oinari didn't have much of a choice when another fuuin attached to the transformed katana called the fox back to his side as suddenly as she appeared higher than the flying ship's probably needless sails.

When recalled Oinari had returned to her sword form and was held sheathed in his left hand. "Time to ******** knock back, Oinari." Even by this point, anyone with sensory powers at least half as good as his own would only detect a small fry normie approaching the walls. For now, Eihei could remain sealed away in the tattoos on his body that were linked to his erudite scrolls. Nabuya unsheathed Oinari a little and grinned at his reflection in her blade. 'I don't know who all of them are, but I did recognize some samurai still fighting on the wall against the invaders as natives we've been keeping an eye on. The tsukumogami's thoughts continue to reach her master through their telepathic bond but he just sneered. "Who ******** cares though?" Nabuya chimed aloud as the wall now towered over him from the ground below just outside of the inner area of the gates. The sudden downpour that had suddenly started due to his learned technique would mostly muddle his abrasive speaking mannerisms from anyone with sharp enough ears to hear all the way down there on the inside of the wall. 'I probably won't hit any of them with this, but it'll be fun anyway. If some samurai get caught up in it... well, hopefully their gods love them.' The flash flooding from the unnatural, dense storm clouds now blanketing the entire area knew nothing of discretion. All that the raindrops touched were made known to their master, and Nabuya was none too fond of what he saw through his technique. Those on the wall, on the other side of it, and of course those in the sky were all too easy to pick out from the setting. A jolt of lightning flashed into the sky, narrowly missing Esmeralde and Coda, and then it vanished just like that. Those above and outside of the walls fantasized about giving chase to the a paltry enemy like those that fled into the Land of Iron, but Nabuya had no intention of letting them through, despite the Mahofu's answered pleas for foreign aid. There was some silver lining in that the fires from before were being steadily put to rest by the rainstorm. Vapors from the rain battling General Ikebatsu's flames made the air on the wall musty and obviously damp. Nabuya waited below, like some simpleton with a sword but no actual way to contribute while he thought about several ways to dispatch all of the unwanted guests in the vicinity. Sinister thoughts raced through the mud puddles in his head with many of their charred corpses in his hopes. He'd snap back to reality about most of them probably having Evergreen shitty blessing of psuedo-immortality. It made him frown again as he sheathed his blade and looked around like the fool he enjoyed pretending to be. Soon. Very soon.

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: E (S+) Rank】○【STRENGTH: 8】○【SPEED: 8】○【AGILITY: 8】○【FORTITUDE: 8】○【CHAKRA: 150 (2705) || 150 (3115)】○【STAMINA: 150 (2765) || 150 (2915)】○【NATURAL ENERGY: 0 (3000) || 0 (3000)】○【CORRUPTED ENERGY: 0 (2800) || 0 (2800)

Technique(s) Used:
• Seal of O-Iinari [ Rank X ]
_☆ E-Rank applied vs Prophet
_☆ 1/2 posts
_☆ Channeled Hirashin no Jutsu
_☆ -1 Activation (Nabuya)
___○ Hiraishin no Jutsu [ Rank S+ ]
____★ Marked top of tallest mast of the Prophet
____★ 5 Chakra cost to create Rite
____★ -0 Activations (Nabuya)
• Rain Tiger at Will [ Rank S ]
_☆ A-rank cost (Erudite Academic)
_☆ Creates a rainstorm in topic which relays sensory information to user.
_☆ 1/10 Posts
_☆ -1 Activation (Nabuya)
___○ Kirin [ Rank S ]
____★ 1/3 Preparation Posts
____★ -1 Activation

• Sensor: Body Flicker [ Rank D ]
_☆ Max 1km range (limited to sensory range)
_☆ Senses all within 3m of arrival destination
_☆ 1/3 Shunshin uses
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• Liar's Brand [ X Rank ]
_☆ S+ Rank Cost Paid
_☆ Appears as E-Rank Body stats to (most) sensory effects.
_☆ Only S+ Rank Sensory effects can see through this "mask".
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Bonus & Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Quote:

Kondo Kaicho
Jenni Deer
Misujage
-x- Rei -x-