Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Thornslash x Brightstar] Care for a hunt?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:27 am
User Image

Thornslash padded about on antsy paws. His morning duties had been taken care of, he had checked on Sunshadow and Flinttuft to make sure they had been properly tended to, checked on the new to be trouble making warrior Froststrike and even on the apprentices, as few as they were. Things seemed to be alright for once.

Except he couldn't get his mind of one thing. His last meeting with Brightstar.

His initial concerns about Lightningclan's new leader had seemed softened since then but the worry still remained for her general well being. She worked hard to keep the clan, or clans for the time being, running and fed but.... did she stop to do the same for herself? Set on asking her if she'd join him for a bit of a hunt, Thornslash padded up towards the low bush that covered most of her den and cleared his throat. "Brightstar?" he called out to see if she was there.

He leaned forward, listening for any signs of movement before sitting up on his haunches, front two paws tucked up by his chest in meerkat fashion. A play on the... 'two paws' joke she'd so far, had not let him live down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:50 am
User ImageBrightstar had crashed, hard. She had been up late the previous night hanging out with one of the Warriors. They had attempted to teach brightstar a new trick but she was hopeless and had landed in the dust too many times to count. So she was upside down in her lush mossy nest gentle snores would be heard through the bush overhang.

However like any good leader her name, no matter how softly called woke her up. She sat straight up, gettiing to her feet before the sleep from her eyes cleared. She bolted to the entrance saw an off shape and launched forward in attack. What was attacking camp?!!! Woodchucks?!

Colliding with the figure samiliar scent washed over her and she blinked her eyes to focus. "Thornslash?!" She hurried to give space. "Sorry about that! What on earth were you doing out here?!" She laughed and washed her face a bit. "Starclan knows i thought you were a Woodchuck attacking our camp!" She purred in apology and then yawned. "Anything i can do for your Thornslash?"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:03 am

To say that he had been expecting to be tackled was an understatement.

A severe severe severe understatement.

Momentarily having the wind knocked out of him, Thornslash remained on the ground and on his back, his frontlegs still curled into his chest but his back legs about straight up. Finally coming to his senses he shook himself and got back to his paws, craning his head to lick at a shoulder a couple times. "I didn't mean to startle you Brightstar, truly I am sorry." he began, finishing smoothing down some side fur before turning his attention fully back to her.

"I was just....." he had meant to explain then decided to forget about it. He kinda wanted the whole 'two paw' thing to just quietly disappear. "Well, I was coming to ask if you'd seem up for a bit of a hunt?" he tilted his head a bit, a paw shuffling nervously. Would she say no? Too much to tend too to allow herself a bit of fun?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:11 pm
Brightstar would have turned beet red if able. She waved him off with her tail. "No no its my fault..." She laughed and then nudged him to get him back on his feet. She cocked her head looking over the tom and then gave a contented purr.

"Id love to hunt... " She frowned considering her plans for the day, and then decided. "Ill ask Thistlethrush to handle the patrols. Where should we go hunting?" She flicked her tail. Right... she could do this... could give up all her duties for the day and just go hunting...

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:38 pm

For a moment he was afraid that she was going to say no, that she had too many duties to attend too and simply couldn’t. In fact, if he were honest with himself, he had already convinced himself that that’s exactly what she’d say and that this entire trip was all for naught. Regardless he made himself go through with it.

And her answer caught him off guard just as much as her tackle did.

“Really?” He asked first before clearing his throat a bit. “Perfect then. I hear the rabbits are running well today.” He purred, his short tail flicking a bit. “I’m sure Thistlethrush and the clan will be most pleased for some fresh kill on the pile.” He nodded but began to get a bit antsy on his paws and did his best to control himself and remain calm and collected. In reality his heart was thumping so loud it almost drowned out everything else.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:18 pm
Brightstar honestly wouldnt have gone if they hadnt talked previously, too much to do... too manythings to make sure never came back to haunt them. She almost surprised herself with how quickly she shed off the constraints and adopted being free again.

"Yes! Lets go hunting i can barely wait."

She grinned. "Are they?!" Though she physically nodded she wasnt thinking much about the idea of thistlethrush or the clan being happy for prey her mind was already with the breeze chasing little white tails. She looked back to him. "Lead the way!"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:38 am

Thornslash smiled and dipped his head. Usually he would have allowed her to go first but when a leader insists, well he wasn’t going to complain now. Flicking his tail he padded towards the camp entrance and out, waiting until she too had emerged before flicking his ears and heading off towards the best place he knew to hunt rabbits. His pace slowed a bit when they neared a mostly clear area in the opposite side of the river that housed a few places the rabbits had hidden their burrows in.

His mouth opened as he scented the area, letting the air waft over his pallet. A few old stale scents of various mice and birds but one strong scent stuck out among the rest. Rabbit. “I believe… we are here.” He smiled at Brightstar, purring. “Ladies first oooor?” he asked teasingly. While he wanted to be near Brightstar he also wanted to see his leader be able to relax and let off steam. It wouldn’t do anyone good for her to overwork herself and tire out quickly.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:31 am
Brightstar didnt have to be told twice, and sometimes it was nice to let another cat tell her what to do, She followed in pleasent silence, every now and then her pelt brushed the toms as she trotted forward. It was amazing this comfortable feeling, when she didnt have to do much other than allow herself the freedom to relax, it seemed thornslash was the cat that she could relax around.

She looked around. Yes this would do nicely. He barely got the word first completely out and she was off tearing after a rabbit that she would never hope to catch with just bounding in. But the breathless chase. She ran he leith muscles easily carrying her across the ground, expanding and contracting with every flying motion.She came backed empty pawed and breathless but purred and with endorphins high from the run she rubbed against Thornslash. "OK.... your turn... "

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:28 am

His next set of words simply hung on the air as his mouth lay open and she dashed across the field after a rabbit that was clearly going to get away. He had almost wanted to shout something at her until he realized she was simply having fun. Exactly what he had wanted her to do.

When she returned empty pawed he laughed and gently butted his head against hers. "Well, that was some impressive speed but I think the rabbit out did you just a tad." he teased, grinning. Stretching he parted his jaw and tasted the air. There were still rabbits near by but they were probably hiding after that, at least for a little while. "Not sure if you left me any to hunt." he grinned, swiping a tongue over a paw as he sat a moment and stared out into the fields.

It was also nice just being near her, feeling her fur brush against his, her scent. But when he noticed something twitching in the fields he dropped to a crouch, crept forward a bit then sprang, racing off after whatever had dared enter the field again. When he returned a small rabbit dangled from his jaws, not nearly an impressive of a catch as a full grown one but hey. It was something.

Padding over he set it down before Brightstar and grinned. "Someone order rabbit?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Brightstar came back panting her tail low but her expression happy. "My bad... " She turned around breathing in the scents she could after that run. She blinked though as he headed off. Her ears perked back at the tom when he crouched. She opened her mouth scenting what he was after. Mmmm his turn in deed.

She watched him go enjoying the play of muscles under the toms pelt. When he caught the rabbit she rowled her approval! "Nice catch.... " She didnt seem ashamed that she hadnt caught her own rabbit.

"Nothing better than young rabbit!"

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:33 am

Grinning, he had made the motion to pick it up then paused. While yes, the clan needed to be fed, so too did its leader. Maybe just once it would be ok to have a fresh bite than to wait? Tilting his head, he debated if he should ask but then wondered if he'd regret not doing so either. "Brightstar?" he blinked, moving to sit beside her a bit to catch his breath. "Would it be ok to share it with you...now?" he blinked, the words not quite coming out as he originally had intended. He grinned, hoping she'd not reprimand him for that.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games