Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Direstar x Rosekit] A chance encounter

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:01 am
User Image

Direstar moved to patrol the border where Starclan's fields met the forest line. Normally all was quite here the Starclan cats to fearful of confrontation to even journey this way. So he felt free to invite himself into the warm fields. Honestly even in life he had preferred the smells and cover of the forest so his home fit him, but sometimes a change was nice. He gave a flick of his tail utterly lost in thought and even worry about the what was coming what was a head. Direstar's normally grumpy looking face gave way to a tired and almost worried look as he sat contemplating all that needed to be done.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:26 am
User ImageThe small kitten bounced around the fields that were Starclan. She'd only recently been pulled into this new and... dare she say exciting worlds, so she had spent her time exploring. Being mostly alone, no friends or family in Starclan she knew, she didn't have anyone to tell her no a lot. Rosekit had never wandered this far from where she'd first arrived, and didn't really even know if she could make it back to that spot. Not that she much cared, any spot was an okay place to nap in her opinion. Or to play... especially with Sweetkit! She started thinking about Sweetkit and her family as she walked, a bit of sadness looming over her. Why couldn't they come to be with her? She missed them.

Without much warning, a cat appeared in the distance, a cat she hadn't seen before! Oh, that was exciting! Rosekit let out a soft purr and headed towards the other feline. Were those trees behind him? She hadn't seen many trees around here! "Hello!" Rosekit called out. She paused her walking as she spoke before bouncing quite quickly towards him with a cheerful grin.

AlicornPlayhouse

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:07 pm
AlicornPlayhouse

Direstar's ears perked and he tilted his head towards the sound. A kit that was always a bitter sweet sighting here. He loved kits but hated to know they did not get to live a full life. "Hello there." Direstar said with a warm and greeting smile. Rosekit would notice as she got closer that Direstar while clearly an adult cat was a very small warrior indeed. He returned the purr in greeting he had no reason to be hostile to a kit most barely even knew alignment or why some codes where one way and other codes were another. "Its a fine day to explore is it not?" Direstar said wiping any look of worry off his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:14 pm
Rosekit bounded up to the small warrior, a large smile on her face. Her eyes were wide and filled with a confident wonder. "It's always a great day to wander around here! It's so nice here." She purred excitedly. "I'm Roseshadow!" She informed him, even though that wasn't actually her name. She rarely responded to RoseKIT though, only Roseshadow. "Who are you?" She asked him, tilting her head as her wonder turned to curiosity. She plopped down and sat there, staring up at him. She was very very tiny, barely having even been a few days old when she passed away. Despite this, she refused to believe she was small or young. She wanted to be a warrior!

Valdmir Talamore

AlicornPlayhouse

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:42 pm
AlicornPlayhouse

"It is isn't it." Direstar replied with a smile. "Oh you are are you then. Full warrior with your full warrior name?" He chuckled with a bit of amusement. "I am Direstar leader of Forestclan." Direstar said looking more worried then proud at the moment. He had thought being a leader of a clan was hard, being a leader of leaders in generations past was a whole other monster in and of itself. "Now, lets talk about your warrior name shall we?" Direstar wasnt going to be mean but he had some advice. "One has to earn their warrior name. Have you trained hard and proven yourself a warrior?" Direstar asked curiously wondering what answer the kit would give.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:29 am
Rosekit's eyes became even wider and she let out a quiet gasp. "You're a leader?" She breathed softly. "I wanna be a leader when I grow up!" She exclaimed, mostly unaware that she never would get the chance to 'grow up'. Maybe she'd become wise, but her body would always be small, and she'd never get the chance to lead a clan. Sadly, that's all she wanted. To be Rosestar, leader of some clan! She nodded quickly as the tom asked her a question. "Mhm! Mama and Papa said I fought very hard against a... sick? Yeah a sick! I fought so hard I got to go to Starclan. I think I earned it." She puffed out her chest proudly. "What was your warrior name, Direstar?" She tilted her head.

Valdmir Talamore

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces