Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Lostkit and Honeyfur] Little Hope

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:52 am
User Image

Lostkit may have been young, but she wasn't stupid. She knew that other cats looked at her differently than they looked at her brother. That was, when they looked at her at all. She couldn't get her father, Stonebelly, to look at her sometimes and when she toddled towards him and plopped herself across his paws, he would pull away and walk off.

It made her feel as though there was something wrong with her. Luckily, for this, she knew who to speak with. When there was something wrong, like if you were sick or had a thorn in your paw, you went to the Medicine Cat. LightningClan's Medicine Cat was Honeyfur. If any cat could fix her, he surely could. Right...?

Such was the notion within Lostkit's head when she got up from the Nursery and started shuffle-wobbling towards Honeyfur's strange smelling den. Once Honeyfur fixed her, maybe everyone would look at her the same way they looked at Waspkit.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:54 pm
User Image Honeyfur was out in the camp, nibbling on a mouse, when seeing a kitten wobble towards his den. Honeyfur stood up and walked over, recognizing Lostkit. A shame to have that name. But he was not to judge her parents' decision to name their kit that name. "Decided to explore the camp today?" he asked, approaching the kitten on the side she could see. He did not want to scare her.

"I heard that Brightstar's den might be the best place to take a risk and check out, but she might be busy." The medicine cat shrugged, nudging the rest of his mouse to Lostkit. "Here, if you're hungry."

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:14 pm
When Lostkit heard the voice of another, she looked up to see the very cat she was aiming to find! What luck that he should come find her!

"I'm not exploring the camp, I'm looking for you!" She declared proudly, though it was a bit underwhelming giving her squeaky mew. "You're the Medicine Cat, Honeyfur, right? My mama said you can fix stuff and make people better!" She looked at him with an excited grin. "So you can fix my eye and make me better!" She told him.

"So, whaddu I gotta do?" She peered around him towards his den with a small frown. "I don't have to eat something yucky do I? I mean, I will, but..." She made a face imagining eating a plant instead of something tasty. It was not an appealing thought.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:22 pm
Honeyfur gave off a shocked smile when she announced her intention that she was looking for him! He immediately thought that the kitten wanted to raid his inventory and cause a mess. "Looking for me?" he repeated, still stunned. "But yes, I am Honeyfur, so you did find the right cat!"

It broke his heart even more to hear that she wanted him to fix her eye. There was really... nothing... that he could do, right? She was born that way...Starclan given this kit the purpose of seeing with just one eye. He couldn't disrespect Starclan and try to get her "fixed."

Seeing that the kitten was still so enthused at her proposal and reaction to the imaginary herb, the medicine cat gave off a nervous laugh. Would he pretend to patch her up and that she would be disappointed that she still couldn't see? Should he just tell her the truth about being blind in an eye? He just didn't know the right way to do this...

"Let's go inside the den, and let's figure this out."

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:22 pm
Lostkit was pleased to have gotten Honeyfur's name and rank correct. The other queens, her mother included, spoke of him often enough. They spoke about Hollowstep too, but Honeyfur was the LightningClan medicine cat and so he was her medicine cat too!

She nodded eagerly when he mentioned going inside of his den and she hurried towards his den entrance.
"It's gotta be pretty cool to get a whole den to yourself! Only you and the leader get your own dens, which must mean you're pretty important, huh? It's been getting more and more crowded in the Nursery. Does that mean that the Apprentices Den will be crowded when I'm an apprentice too?" She chattered as she walked. "How'd you get used to the smell?" She asked as she first poked her nose in. It smelled like weird things. Herbs, she guessed. She wasn't sure if she liked it.

She plopped herself down once she got inside, sat on something that wasn't moss and got up hurriedly, trying to peer at her rear. Unable to reach the leafy bits that clung to her, she gave a resigned sign and sat down a kitten's tail length away, before looking up expectantly at Honeyfur.
"So, which of these things do I have to eat?" She asked him, hoping she didn't just sit in it.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:16 pm
Honeyfur was enthused by the kitten's energy and spirits to get fixed, but he also knew that it wasn't going to be possible. He forced a smile. "Yeah, the whole den, and that I always get visitors, so I'm never lonely really," he said. "Lostkit, we're all important members of the clan, but we all contribute differently. The apprentices' den will be slightly bigger than the nursery, since you'll be bigger than you are now, but you'll still have your denmates with you."

Lostkit, even though missing sight in an eye, had really good nasal strength. That was a plus. "It takes a while to get used to,... same as with anything else."

The medicine cat figured that he would just have to pretend to heal her up. Celadine juice would work. Used for damaged eyes. He found he flower and started to chew it, oozing the juice onto a leaf. "I'm going to place this above your eye, it might sting a little. And then I'll be applying marigold on top, and we'll leave it on for a bit. Is that okay, Lostkit?"

belloblossom

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:00 pm
Lostkit listened closely to the medicine cat, nodding accordingly. She knew that it was very important to be polite to medicine cats and she looked up to Hollowstep and Honeyfur especially, because they ought to know the proper way to heal her eye. She had approached Honeyfur because her mother told her she was a LightningClan kit and he was a LightningClan medicine cat, but if his attempts didn't work, maybe the RockClan medicine cat would have more insight.

She watched him carefully, trying not to wrinkle her nose when she saw the juice. That was supposed to go above her eye? Well...
"If you know that will work and give my eye back, okay." She replied with determination. She was going to see through that she got her eye back and then everyone would love her!

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff