Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Sunshadow/Sweetkit+Honeyfur] Please....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:32 am
(rp 1/3 required for Sweetkit to become Medcat Apprentice)

User Image User Image
Sunshadow picked Sweetkit and padded out of the nursery with her, heading for the medicinecat den and Honeyfur. She had a plan for her poor deaf baby, the only survivor of three kits she had borne and she'd seen some strange things so far. She set Sweetkit down in the mouth of the den and called for the medicinecat. "HONEYFUR.... are you there... i need to talk with you" she said firmly, the elder was clearly not about to take no for an answer.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:19 pm
User Image Honeyfur woke up to the sound of what sounded like his mother calling him. Hmm? The tom turned around and saw the elder, Sunshadow, in his den. With her kit, Sweetkit. Poor thing. Rosekit was safe in Starclan, however.

"Sunshadow," he purred, having expected the elder to visit anytime soon. And today was it. He wanted to mention to her that this would probably be the last of her litter, but also knew the elder to the point that he knew she would not take his concern seriously. She did have a litter at her age...

"And Sweetkit, it's a pleasure to see you're doing well." Sweetkit was deaf, but Honeyfur believed that with proper supervision and training, she would perfectly adjust with the clan. The medicine cat gave the kitten a light boop on the nose with his paw before redirecting his attention to the mother. "Sweetkit is developing normally, but how is she with the other kittens?" His main concern right now was that Sweetkit was not bullied or left out from trying to be social with the other kits. "And how are you coping with everything, Sunshadow?"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:27 am
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Sunshadow tilted her head, she'd come to talk to Honeyfur, seemed like he had things to day to her instead. "Sweetkit is fine... despite .. you know" she sighed, Taking liberties and settling herself down instead of standing for the conversation. "As you know, She can't hear, but i've noticed some strange things, almost like she's trying to talk.... other times i see her playing alone as if she's playing with another kit... She seems normal other than that" she said, swallowing hard when asked how she was coping "Well, i can manage... but it's not as easy as with the younger queens, she and Rosekit were rather....unexpected" she admitted, things she would tell no other cat, she could talk to the medicinecat.

Sweetkit startled at the boop, not having been looking at honeyfur at that precise moment but she knew she was safe here so all she did was give a little kitten pfft noise and puffed up playfully, bouncing around and batting at the paw that had booped her with an amused grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:25 pm
Honeyfur listened as the queen explained the situation of Sweetkit's development. Perhaps Sweetkit was playing with Rosekit? The medicine cat knew that it was unlikely, but considering how Sweetkit and Rosekit were so close before birth, it was possible for the connection to continue for now. While she was still young. He would have to observe the kitten in the future and try to make some notes.

The medicine cat kept his paw midair for the kitten to continue playing with if she felt like it. Curiosity and courage were already displayed.

"..Unexpected, but both a blessing," he reassured with an encouraging grin. "You're stronger than you think you are, Sunshadow, but was there something in particular you came in for?"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:35 am
Sweetkit let out a little mumbled giggle as the medicinecat waved her paw about and she flipped on her back, her own paws wiggling in the air, soft kitten paws just wanting to play.

Sunshadow watched her kit for a moment as she listened to Honeyfur. She dipped her head a little, "praise indeed" she said with a chuckle, she didnt feel very strong some days, Sweetkit was exhausting at times. "definitely a blessing, i thought my kit rearing days were long over honestly" she flopped to the ground, "I wanted to ask if you could train Sweetkit when she becomes an apprentice, i don't know there's just something.....she can't hear to hunt well enough as other apprentices, i think medcat would be a good role for her" she couldn't really explain it, she just felt that it was the right choice to make for Sweetkit's future.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:41 pm
When Sunshadow requested for Honeyfur to mentor Sweetkit and rear her to be the next medicine cat apprentice, he understood where the queen was coming from. "Yes, I'll be honored to train her, if she also wishes," he promised.

Revel1984

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:32 am
"Aaah" Sunshadow sighed in relief, feeling weak, tired and old all of a sudden, "Thank you Honeyfur, it means a lot to know she's got a good life ahead even though she can't be a great warror" She closed her eyes for a moment, smiling as she watched Sweetkit bumble around on her stubby legs. "Thank you" she said again "we'll leave you in peace for now, send for her when you're ready?" she twitched her tail as a signal to Sweetkit, who, surprisingly, paid attention quickly, she was getting good already at reading her mother, with other cats it was harder to figure out what they wanted since she couldn't hear them.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff