Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Firewater and Petalpaw] Hey flowerboy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:43 pm
((predating this before the meta))
Firewater flicked his tail looking for something to do. He was more of a patrol cat then he was a warrior honestly. With the only other clan of cats inside of their borders there really wasn't much for him to do. Firewater figured he could go hunting but that didn't seem like it would pan out well but he could try. On the way out of the camp though he spotted Petalpaw, wasn't that Timberfall's apprentice. Ok that could be a welcome distraction from boredom. "Hiya." He spoke as he headed over the apprentice. "What are you up to today?" Maybe Petalpaw had a job Firewater could join him on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:04 pm
Petalpaw was always working away, trying to impress his mentor and the leader. Maybe then they'd make him a warrior! He was always a determined cat from birth, working and playing with other kit in an attempt to become stronger. He finally decided to relax after a long bit of practice, sitting down and huffing near the entrance. He started to groom his pelt slowly. He didn't notice the Tom approaching him until he said hello. His ears perked and suddenly he straightened up. "Oh, hello?" He meowed quickly. What did the warrior need with him. "Oh, not a lot.. I just finished my duties. Do you need help with anything?" He asked, prepared to assist the warrior with anything he needed.  

AlicornPlayhouse

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:40 pm
Firewater laughed a little bit at the eager apprentice, but he tsked when the kid said he was done with his duties. "No..." He flopped his butt down beside Petalpaw and sighed. "I'm rather just lost at what to do myself. I'm rather a rotten hunter and well patrolling only makes so much sense." He sighed. "I'm Firewater by the way, I don't think we have ever really gotten the chance to talk before now. You're Timberfall's apprentice yeah?" He laughed. "Wanna go on patrol with me I'm soooo bored!" Firewater whined.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:22 am
Petalpaw listened intently to whatever the cat had to say, eager to hear more as his tail slowly started swaying. He nodded, the other cat was right, patrolling alone didn't make all too much sense and the patrols had already gone out. His ears perked up at the question and simple mention of the name really. "Oh, yeah! He's my mentor." He mrrowed quickly, straightening up, as though expecting the tomcat to jump out from the darkness and tell him to run laps or something. "I'll go on a patrol with you!" He said, maybe the tom cat would be happy about that?

Valdmir Talamore

AlicornPlayhouse

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces