Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Emberstorm and Shadowsong] Questions of Morality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:12 pm
(Tiny thing while still in the forestclan dreamscape, close to the end of it though)

User Image Emberstorm was conflicted, waking up in the forestclan domain without many of the familiar faces of her clan was terrifying at first, but there were some familiar. After hearing what had to be said and watching as one leader had fallen, she was conflicted.

She turned to look at the cats gathering to form a new clan and have a new leader in lead paw. She silently made her way to the newly dubbed leader Shadowsong in hopes of getting some answers on how to move forward after learning she didn't follow the same moral code as most of her clan.

"Shadowsong a few words if you wouldn't mind"

EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:19 pm
User Image

Pausing from what she was doing, the dark shecat turned towards the sound of her name. There was a moment of tilting her head to place the other cat. Certainly not Rockclan and not a lightningclan cat she regularly interacted. She was familiar enough to recognize but not so much that she could name the other.

Trying to hide that fact she nodded and said, "Of course," Looking at the rest of her gathered clan they were given their own quick signal before she finished her thought, "lets walk around and talk. What do you have on your mind?" Oh she could guess but it was better to listen first and answer the questions asked not the ones assumed.

Brightstar taught a lot more than the Leader ever could have guessed.

Tigeria

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Tigeria

Questionable Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:50 am
Emberstorm just nodded as the other she-cat lead them around this strange area. "I suppose I do have questions, far more than can be answered I'm sure. I was born into Lightningclan, yet I follow a different "path" from most of my friends and family. I woke up here and then the battle, no war, happened and I'm unsure of where I am meant to be. I know why the war happened, but I'm not sure my place in it was one I wanted to walk" She looked down at her paws, she hadn't participated in the fight as she couldn't bring herself to fight familiar cats, nor could she truly see them all as enemies.

.EvilSilverDragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:37 pm
Shadowsong paused just far enough from the group and just listened. Every word Emberstorm said was heard without comment. Without a doubt her question had to be one many would have on the matter. "Being Forestclan does not make you any less Lightningclan." Both clans found themselves split by virtue of different beliefs.

What was broken would reform stronger than ever.

"You are asking a hard question, but one that is vital to ask. You know Lightningclan but stand at a crossroads most cats never touch. I am happy to talk about the clan I lead and the ideals I follow. That you are taking the time to really think about this decision tells me you are a Warrior I would be lucky to have, or Brightstar would be fortunate to keep." Every cat, besides Jaggedstar and his Deputy, found themselves in the best of spots.

There was no bad answer, Brightstar was a tremendous leader and affirmed her support of different beliefs as well.

Tigeria

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas