Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Konohagakure Gates [ Enter Here Only ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:36 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

It seemed her trials were never to end.

It didn’t matter that the child knew nothing of what he raved about in his head, and nothing of the woman he spoke to or the absurdity of labeling her a tyrant from his interiorly asserted stance of Leaf superiority. She didn’t much care, either, though not openly spouting his supremacist beliefs did at least present the chance her hand would be stayed in a way that it might otherwise not have been. Behind Coda, the clone dashed for Coello as tattoos shifted and snaked over the Konin’s form. The petulant boy’s raging fire appeared to consume her a moment later.

Above a poof of smoke, and Esmeralde entered the fray, the big bat drifting up on the wave of heat from the gates, Cadence and Coello on her back still settling from a body flicker performed entirely on faith. Within moments the massive creature’s screech echoed through the area. Perhaps it was one Aeleus was familiar with. The boy was not the only one close to Lahlil, and before most it was Coda - a disciple of the original bat sage long before this new leaf ever sprouted on its branch of history. She understood the feeling of betrayal and abandonment he likely felt, probably more than anyone else in the village, but none would be less sympathetic.

Below, the massive fire swirled violently to a point, disappearing into a now stone hand. His jutsu was fast, but Coda’s was part of her body, and his need of a hand seal left just enough time to respond. Unfortunately, she could take only the wall of flame, and the Shakuton centered on the child was not something her sealing could steal from her distant position. Behind the eight ball right out of the gate, and inherently at a disadvantage. She’d already been forced to waste more chakra purely on defense, and Aeleus was stronger than her in a straight up fight, as were many in the village. Especially with two separate arms tied behind her back. She vaguely recalled eavesdropping on a handful of conversations about him while she was hobbled and confined to beds and walking aids, and she’d very vaguely remembered seeing him about previously, but what she had was hazy and incomplete and she wasn’t particularly confident that she was connecting the right dots.

His whispered reputation and her memory of a blurry half decade was not something the Konin was particularly happy to be testing at the moment, as she shrugged her smoldering cloak off, catching it on a finger and turning it in front of her as she watched it fizzle and burn at the fringes from the heat. Unlike her normal outfit it was not meant for even the heat she produced, and she’d only taken to wearing it to avoid being disturbed. Nothing good had come of her leaving the village to hunt though, a miscalculation not lost on her at the moment. Dragged into a fight in the middle of tracking, forcefully made into a jinchuriki, and now assailed by an unchecked child as she attempted to find some semblance of safety and right the ship listing in her life’s recently stormy seas.

“Hmmmm, a bad matchup little bat.” The Hachibi’s voice wriggled through the back of her mind as she tossed the garment aside and settled into a more traditional fighting stance, well defined arms coiling in tension as if she were a living statue being sculpted as she moved. “You can’t risk damage by taking him head on, your techniques are too flagrant in their destruction. And you know that resisting the heat of the Yoton and Shakuton isn’t enough. You can spend chakra warding it off, but you’ll gain no advantage doing so. An even contest of searing heat is not a winnable one here, despite your comfort among it. You should let me stretch my legs, little bat.” The Coda currently communing with Gyuki in the telepathic realm unceremoniously slapped away a tentacle reaching out from the beast’s fuuin bindings. “If you think I’ll relinquish what I’ve worked for so easily that pestering me as I approach every hurdle will one day be enough to see it happen, I’ll gladly find deeper depths to stow you in. Work with me or don't, at least spare me the constant prodding.”

Up on the gates Esmeralde’s genjutsu attempted to take hold of Aeleus’ sight, turning out the lights, at least momentarily. It was as close as she could get to pacification at the moment, a role she was very much not meant to fulfill.

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin || 8-Tails Host ►
Chakra: 1260/2030 || Stamina: 2040/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

Summons Active
ıllıllı Esmeralde Chakra: 760 | Stamina: 800 ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı Assumption of Form | Petrification | [ 1 / 4 ] ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1 Body Modifcation: Assumption of Form
Effect: Petrification | Resist Dehydration and Burning
Rank S+

▰ Body Modification: Assumption of Form | Rank X | Bloodline | Keystone
Using a special set of tattoos, Coda stores advanced transformation jutsu. Unlike normal transformations, these forms are tangible changes to the user's body. Their size and efficacy vary by the rank the jutsu is applied at, but they may apply no more than 3 unique effects based on the nature of the transformation. These effects are also rank limited. All versions may apply a purely visual transformation, or a transformation that applies or resists damage of some sort. C-rank and above may apply a status effect of tier 2 or lower, provided this status effect is appropriate to the nature of the transformation. B-rank and above may apply a stat bonus of [ 1 ] point, and A-rank and above may apply a stat bonus of [ 2 ] points at the cost of one of the other two effects.

The drawback of this technique is in its specificity, and interactions with other jutsu. If, for example, Coda were to create an E-rank coating on her body that turned her skin into barbs that dealt E-rank damage to the opponent, these could not also resist damage from an opponent. In fact, they could only ever deal damage to an opponent. So, if her skin is turned to steel to resist physical strikes, it does not also resist ninjutsu in the same way. Additionally, they may not leave her body, nor can any physical manifestation - i.e. no making her skin emit poison, no firing spikes off, etc. Similarly, if she creates a form that turns her skin into fire, it may not apply a status effect that is not related to that element. Any elemental application applies the effects of weakness and overwhelming as well, and Coda is barred from using any element which she does not have access to personally or through fuuin. Additionally, the duration of this jutsu falls as more effects are stacked. The effects granted by default may be maintained for up to 8 posts and upkeep paid at 1/4th chakra requirements rounded up, if applied alone. Maintaining the effects of C and B-ranks, and below, reduces this to 4 posts and upkeep to 1/2 chakra costs rounded up. Maintaining the A rank effect of this jutsu, and all below, again reduces the duration to 2 posts, with upkeep remaining 1/2 chakra costs rounded up.

Activation 2 Artistic Destruction
Rank S+

▰ Artistic Destruction [ Geijutsu-Teki Hakai ] | Rank X
The user expels chakra into one of their tattoo's equal to the rank of a spiritual technique targeting the user. The user's tattoo absorbs the technique, keeping it sealed within the art for no more than eight posts. This technique must be cast at the rank and potency of the technique being sealed. Releasing the technique costs an activation but no chakra when preformed.

Activation 3 Summoning: Esmeralde
Rank B

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı Blind | Rank B ıllıllı

▰ Blind
▰Category: Enchantment
▰Rank: B
▰Primary Sense: Chakra
▰Additional Senses: -
▰Base Duration: 2 Posts
▰Upkeep: 20 Chakra
▰Trigger: Either catching sight of Esmeralda's wings, or hearing her screech.
▰Source: Mental Psychosis
▰Status Effect: None
▰Description: Esmeralde uses a genjutsu on the opponent to take away their sight from them. This jutsu is triggered by sight or sound based on how Esmeralde chooses. If sight, the opponent must look at her wings as she is channeling the chakra, if sound then all the opponent must do is hear her screech. The opponent will effectively be blind as their mind shuts out sensory signals from the eyes. This mimics tier four blindness for two post.

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Taziie

Ffionn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mayumi | S+ | Hokages Aide | Illusionist Spec
Explosive clay : Outfit: piccy, it’s basically a trench-coat that exposes her belly button. Black jeans, boots.

Wind blowing through body ladies hair as they were brought to the gate like a propelled rocket. Mayumi didn’t give any instructions until they slowed down as in a very short span of time they had basically already arrived, the speeds enough to knock the breathe out of someone of lesser training that shinobi, a gloop of clay holding onto their feet to keep them safely onboard. Mayumi was using her gloved hand to create a telescope like hole and peered through it, the casual enchantment on her glove functioning like a normal set of binoculars, increasing the distance she could see while the drew close. Speaking loudly so Mimiru could hear her despite the rushing wind Mayumi would offer up some instructions ”I can’t tell who but there’s a conflict at the gates, it seems to be rather dangerous based on what I observe. I want you to look out for and help out the injured and then back myself and any of our other allies present. I’ll let you use your discretion and will keep you safe if needed, just remember you are to give support and as such, don’t get in between me and the opponent, my offensive techniques tend to be large scale and dangerous and I wouldn’t want you getting harmed from my own attacks.”

She pointed with a hand toward the boy on the gate, the outstretched finger to define him for Mimiru, adding a comment based on her observations as they neared him, his last attack being consumed by Codas own in that moment.
”Keep your distance from him, that rush of dry air you feel is most likely coming from him and will worsen as we get nearer, try to stay out of its effective range as you won’t be able to last long if not. Now I’m about to dismount this creation, you do so a few seconds after it fires a turns, it’ll drop you a little further back and you’ll not draw anyone’s attention.” With those words being stretched by the wind, the last would end after she had already dropped off the side with her hands reaching into her pockets almost casually as she did. Mimiru wouldn’t be able to comfortably watch Mayumis landing as at that point the clay dragon accelerated and flew in a rapid circle, lowering height as it went and with a lurching sound and part of its tail sucking inward and vanishing.

The lad standing up heigh would likely hear the incoming approach of, a high speed gift from the airborne clay dragon. A smaller winged creation was belched from the gullet of the dragon, ripping through the sky so fast the air about it screeched making its rapid approach announced even is Aeleus was blinded by the summons Genjutsu. A half dozen or so feet before the immensely fast projectile had reached Aeleus, it’s screeching movement suddenly ceasing for a fraction of a moment before the thunder came. The bird fatten and popped almost like a balloon, a ballon that erupted into a massive flaming explosion that reached a hundred feet in either direction, consuming the entire around Aeleus in its forceful conflagration. This was sort of a sneak attack with the main purpose of blasting the lad from the tower and sending him outside the village walls, so that this engagement could take place completely outside the village to minimize damage, the tower being an acceptable sacrifice in lowering the danger to life this circumstance might bring. It’s detonation point would be a good time for Mimiru to dismount, especially at the massive dragon had lowered and was passing over where it had initially dropped its creator.

Coda would likely notice the figure whom was dropping from above her, Mayumi slamming into the ground and doing a very fast break fall roll at she hit down to absorb and disperse her drop, standing up straight beside Coda a person she directly recognized. The landing had sent an unpleasant shock up the soles of her feet, this causing a light but noticeable pins and needles like sensation that resulted in her perpetually shifting weight from one foot to the other as it died down, Mayumi setting her blue eyes and not so thrilled frown toward Coda while doing this and speaking.
”Im the Hokages aide, so tell me what is this? Is that lad the cause and if so is he the only one? Any casualties?” She snapped out the first couple of questions as somewhere between a request and a demand for information, looking around after speaking to survey the current damage done and after doing so, hopefully after receiving an answer would then add “Me and another are here to support the situation, she will get that one(Coello), so you and I can focus on the cause, just tell me what you need?”

It would be about this point the roaring explosion would have passed, all expanding flames having stretched to their limits and vanished, Smoke blowing away in the wind. Aeleus would he this point certainly be able to see the new woman who stood with the first now, wearing twin headbands dangling from her hip for both her home village of Sunagakure and one of her current home of Konoha, the latter of the two was clearly very old but still kept in decent condition despite time and wear. The Suna woman wouldn’t look very happy but also appeared to have both hands in her pockets and was bobbing from one foot to the other, having a slightly annoyed but mostly passive expression as she conversed briefly with Coda, looking toward Aeleus when he wasn’t visually blocked by the explosion, though she didn’t say anything toward him as of yet as technically this was Coda’s rodeo as the highest ranked person there. This wouldn’t stop her at that point from slowly withdrawing one hand from her pocket and seemingly reach her hand toward him as if gripping the air, if by that point he was watching the woman then he would be met by a nasty surprise, likely before he even had the time to speak(Throttle A-ranked). Powerful and long fingers that came from an invisible and hand would suddenly catch and tighten around Aeleus’s throat like a vice, squeezing the airway to the point that inhaling would basically be impossible. The moment he might reach toward the death grip around his neck to remove the strong and powerful hand, he would find that they would catch onto nothing as it was clear she was using some sort of invisible, psychic force to do this as it wasn’t like they made eye contact or she had used hand signs, almost like this was a unique ability. Of coarse with his great training he might pick up on what was going on, though the near automatic panic of the body being unable to take in air and undeniably real feeling pressure of the hand, the pain his Adam’s apple being pushed back and crushed, it would all work together to break concentration and try and force him into panicking enough to miss the memo. Even if this didn’t keep a long hold of him it would still serve as a useful distraction for the others and potentially create an opening so others could move without worrying about his taking action. On Mayumis end the intense wave of dry air was quickly making its mark known, much more detrimental than normal desert temperature but not something she couldn’t handle for a while as least. If this was taking such a toll on herself then others not suited to said environment would suffer a lot more than she, this being another good reason to push him back from the gate before the could resolve whatever was happening here.

Ooc: As the Hokages Aide, Dogpileeee, don’t worry Taz, ain’t gonna come at you full bore here, so don’t worry about actually being mobbed and remember you’ll gain additional defensive only actions based on how many we throw at you. Again though, no gonna full force you here, let’s rip the place up a bit though I’ll be tryna prevent that in character XD should be noted that Throttle is performed after Rockets illusion and one of a Mayumis attacks and as such takes place AFTER rockets illusion would have been dealt with )
Stamina 2300/2300 | Chakra 3715/3800

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2 • Speed 4 • Agility 4 • Endurance

Ryo | 8600

Actions:
1:C2 creation homing missile B-rank (A-rank spiritual to dodge, B-rank offensive power, T4 Trauma/burns.)
2 + 3:Used for Throttle Illusion with increased realism. (A-rank overwhelming +50% from realism. Costs 180chakra + 40 from mental stress to escape, inflicts tier 3 mental stress and tier 1 suffocation which will progress post by post.)

TECHS

▰ Throttle
▰Category: [ Enchantment ]
▰Rank: A-rank
▰Primary Sense: [ Touch ]
▰Additional Senses: [ Sight, Taste, Chakra ]
▰Base Duration: 4
▰Upkeep: 60 Chakra
▰Trigger: Hand motion implying grabbing toward their throat
▰Source: Sensory Phantasm
▰Status Effect: Mental Stress, Suffocation
▰Description: A pretty straightforward Illusion that is used in a way to imply psychokinesis or something similar at work. The victim will feel an invisible hand clutch their throat as Mayumi extends her hand and motions doing so toward them(she can catch two people at once with this, although likely wouldn’t do so.). The crushing force of this hand will not be stopped by force as when the person reaches to pry them-self free, they will find that there is nothing for them to grab a hold of which should cause panic, Mayumi likely throwing a taunt or line to highlight their predicament and bluff the reality of the situation. At this point the victim will unconsciously close their own airway/stop breathing and suffer increasing suffocation and be muted, tasting blood as the pain and pressure around their through intensifies. The point of this illusion is to have someone knock themselves out.

C2 | Rank A
The user creates a large flying creature, usually a dragon, but this animated clay creation's design is limited only to the artist's imagination. The dragon can spit out smaller clay figures that attack the opponent like guided missiles. These independent missile-like creatures take the form of a greatly reduced version of the larger dragon that created them, however, despite this decrease in size they are still relatively larger than a normal person. Each is capable of tracking their intended target and producing a significant explosion proportional to size upon contact but as they emerge, they consume a substantial amount of clay from the original dragon, initially extracting it from the creature's tail. This ultimately limits the number that each C2 "Dragon" is capable of creating, before clay must be sacrificed from more vital areas, such as the body or wings. Takes two activations to be created, but the dragon immediately comes to life and is useable. Material detracted for the use of missiles is limited to 10 total, before the creation is no more. Use of the Exploding Landmine jutsu detracts 1 from the total, as do dragonic creations. The missiles track a target at A ranked speed, and also consume one from the total. As with the landmines, these projectiles themselves are capable of being set off for one activation and will otherwise simply act as homing bombs. Creating and firing missiles from the dragon's body does not consume an action. Individual missiles are B-Rank in power and are capable of creating fifty foot explosions causing tier four trauma and burns. The dragon itself is capable of four times that area if detonated and removes all effects of enemy techniques that treat techniques as a rank higher

Haffon

Taziie

Rocket Punches

jake23482

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

jake23482

Romantic Sex Symbol

17,625 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:40 am
Mimiru Tetsunami [] Genin [] D-Rank
=Performer - Medical = Miyamoto=
[[Stamina: 200/200 ]] === [[Chakra: 475/500]]
User Image

Mimiru Tetsunami, the freshly minted Genin Medic-Ninja, was thrown from the frying pan and into the fryer so to speak. As she accompanied Mayumi from the Hokage's office, she dutifully listened to instructions. "Mayumi-dono, expect nothing of the sort. A Medical Ninja rule is never to place yourself in the line of fire, because if you get taken out, there is no support for the unit.", she explained with a soft smile on her lips. It was secretly exciting to see actual combat in the source. The only thing she had ever participated in were training spars and even then, jutsu was extremely regulated in use. This was no holds barred.

As they arrived on the scene, the medical ninja could feel the temperature from the flames and noted that it was probably a bad deal all around. This was not some friendly fight, and the killing intent could be felt in the air even without sage mode or some other empathic skill. This was the aura of shinobi fighting in honest, and the sensation enough was causing the chill of doubt and fear to creep at the edges of the greenhorn medic's mind. "Alright, go get em, Mayumi-dono!", she cheered on happily as she took point behind Coda and the others from a distance.

While Mayumi did her explosive clay techniques, Mimiru began her Soul Release techniques. First was strumming a guitar she carried with her, and preparing an inspirational song for those fighting against Aeleus, while linking to Coda with her Spiritual Connection. "You may fight, but you will fall. Your fate is written on the wall. Through force of fist, or fiery boom. Surrender now, or meet your doom~.", she sung along with the enchanting melody coming from her stringed instrument. Those who were not Aeleus would feel themselves empowered and rejuvenated by the effect. Conversely, Mimiru's performance would have a greater effect on Coda as through her Soul Release link with the fighter, she would give her more strength and resolve to achieve greater feats in combat than one normally could in a short span of time.

Quote:

Techniques Used:
Activation 1 [Defensive]: Spirited Performance [ Genkina pafōmansu ] | Rank X (C) | Ninjutsu [ Spiritual ]
Activation 2 [Offensive]: Spiritual Connection [ Mukei Enko ] | Rank E - Coda
Activation 3 [Offensive]: Given to Coda for their Next Post

Buffs Provided:
Allies [Not Coda]: Stat Caps boosted by +2 [Max of 10], +2 Stat Points [To whichever stats you choose] - 7 Chakra Restored
Coda: Stat Caps boosted by +3 [Max of 10], +2 Stat Points [To whichever stats you choose], +1 Activation - 7 Chakra Restored

Spirited Performance [ Genkina pafōmansu ] | Rank X | Ninjutsu [ Spiritual ]
The user makes use of their performance to inspire dance and movement in all. Allies capable of either seeing, hearing, or experiencing the user's performance will begin to feel empowered. Granting a total of [2] stat points at E-C Rank, [4] at B-A, and [6] stat points at S+ rank, to be distributed in any stat column that the user wishes. In addition, allies that join in the performer’s act will gain a chakra regen effect (even while in battle) at 1/3rd the cost of this jutsu for three posts. However, by utilizing either your squad, or the assistance of other class performers, or even yourself, this ability may have its duration increased by one post each time that performance is written in their post. Doing so costs an activation (or all activations in the case of a squadron) but no chakra, and can only a maximum of one activation may be spent this way at a time. Performance assistance from multiple sources doesn't provide more than a single post increase but does improve your chances for upkeep this effect uninterrupted.

▰ Spiritual Connection [ Mukei Enko ] | Rank E
The user makes physical contact with an established ally or willing individual, expending chakra to create a bond with that target. This bond is only broken by the target or user severing the bond with an E rank amount of chakra, although it be broken if the user runs out of chakra, becomes unconscious, or the connected party leaves the range. The user can have a maximum of two bonds at D rank body and an additional bond for every body rank after. Unless stated by a technique specifically, this bond can only be actively used within the topic.

▱▰▱ Compositional Therapist → The most physical of the three disciplines, A compositional Therapist most commonly uses heavy beats to inspire bodies to move in rhythmic ways, healing the soul through captivating dances and wild acrobatics. This healing takes its form in raising stat caps ([4] to [6], [6] to [8], and [9] to [10]) of anyone listening (performer and allies), experiencing or taking part in whatever act the performer writes into their post. This, however, only breaks your stat caps and does not yet provide you with the points needed to reach these levels. Additionally, users gain access to the following to the song/performance technique below:

▱▰▱ Support Specialist → The user is capable of conferring a 1 point stat boost to any ally that they desire. This stat boost can be what ever the medic wishes, however it can only go on one ally for as long as the medic wishes. Additionally to this, the medic is able to use healing iryojutsu on an ally from a distance as opposed to having to touch them. The range for this is fifty [50] feet. Furthermore, the user gains an additional 25 chakra per body rank. Tenketsu regeneration is applied at twice the amount, while techniques which cause tenketsu rot or burnout on the user have their effects reduced by half. Tenketsu restored by those with this discipline gain chakra equal to the rank of the tenketsu rot / burn out they suffered. So if the target is healed of tenketsu rot / burnout which prohibited the use of A-ranked techniques, then the target will gain 80 chakra in addition to having their tenketsu points restored. Finally this discipline allows the user to apply twice the tenketsu rot and burnout on techniques which utilize them.

▱▰▱ Superior Support | Miyamoto may forgo one or both of their offensive activations to grant an ally that they have linked with those activations. These activations may both go to one individual or to separate ones. The person who receives this additional activation gains a 1 point increase to their stat cap for three posts for every activation they received from the user. This ability may not be stacked and may push a stat cap to a maximum of 10.

▱▰▱ No Resistance | The user is capable of forcibly creating a link without consent of the target without contact. When this is done the user must pay an upkeep cost of the target's body rank per post. During the time this bond is active, techniques home in on the target without losing their power for up to five posts, defending against a homing technique requires an additional activation. Alternatively, the user can connect with willing persons without contact for a D rank cost on the initial post.

Prince_yureil

Haffon

Taziie

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:07 am
User Image

Barely able to catch his breath, Coello climbed to his feet. The wave of heat that exuded from the attacker on the gate gave away his intention to continue the battle. One, two, three. The mantra that repeated through his mind set focus to his actions. Fists slowly began to unclench themselves as the shakes from earlier faded away.

As he was now, the bat that summoned into existence practically under his feet: elicited not much as a second glance from the bunny. Carried into an aerial view of the battle, Coello watched more Konoha ninja arrive. Likely here to prevent more collateral damage than to rescue a forgotten rogue like himself. Still, Coello's shoulders began to lower a bit in relief. The pair of ninja—one as explosive in appearance as the bombs she wielded, the other visually opposite to the first—both positioned themselves to block Coello's volcanic assailant. Though, with both sides ready to fight, the thought that there still might be a peaceful solution dominated his thoughts.

Hands worked quickly through muscles memory, served as the catalyst to mold chakra indiscriminately across the battlefield. In a voice that reverberated the clouds, Coello roared his objection after the barrage of dragons. "Stop fighting with each other!" He never was good with genjutsu, but if it could even for a moment stop to make them think through what was happening, well, Coello hoped it was enough.

[Voice of Command S Rank]
[That one just that makes my voice loud. I can never remember the name]

Rocket Punches

Taziie

jake23482

Prince_yureil

Haffon

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:29 am
User Image

User Image
User Image

[OOC: Idk how else to handle this considering the situation other than OOC. I'm not trying to start a fight, just communicate in a way everyone involved will be able to see. Sorry in advance for the short actual RP stuff and lack of engagement with previous posts here.

I think this has been given enough time, especially since I inquired about it previously. It's been roughly half a month since Taziie's last post here, and the minimum three days since the most recent post has passed in addition to multiple people attempting to contact them unsuccessfully on discord from what I saw while still allowed there. Considering the Summit stuff has started moving more quickly, it’s probably best not to risk having people leave one cataclysmic fight there and walk into one here. I think it's fair to say this is stalled and conclude it. (Not an attack, just an accounting of circumstances. I also have things I need to do with Coda, preferably before the Summit concludes.)

Coello was previously granted access to the village, so it seems to me like that should be the case now. I'll be moving the clone disguised as Cadence and Coda herself to the office, since the jinchuriki thing needs to be dealt with formally for her storyline! *nudges Hokage's assistant and assistant* That means there’s RP there for the cool people who came to help Coda.]

Perhaps due to Coello’s genjutsu, or the arrival of the others, the hostilities at the gate seemed to cease almost as quickly as they had begun. A body flicker brought Coda to the back of Esmeralde as she circled to land beyond the threshold of the village. A hand was offered to assist in his dismount, but the stoic shinobi offered no words. There was little worth saying about this situation other than it should be concluded here, and that would only serve to delay said conclusion.

It was not Coda's place to formally pass judgement here, as Sadayo had clearly delegated that task elsewhere. Instead, the big bat’s wings flapped heavily a few times following Coello’s departure, and then it was aloft again, carrying its summoner and the curious new arrival towards the office.

[/exit]

◄ A-Rank || Konohagakure || Konin || 8-Tails Host ►
Chakra: 1260/2030 || Stamina: 2040/2130
Nature Chakra: 500/500

Stats
+6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance

Summons Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Modes and Buffs Active
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Activations Used

Activation 1
Effect:
Rank

Activation 2
Rank

Activation 3
Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used
ıllıllı None ıllıllı

Summon Techs Used
ıllıllı Blind | Rank B ıllıllı

Active Modifiers

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

Passive Modifiers

[ Yozen ]
Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
-------
Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
-------
The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
-------
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Combat Inventory

Taziie

Haffon

jake23482

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:12 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
“It is what it is.” Usagi shrugged off the concerns from her two shinobi. It… was the best she could do. To stay focused, and not dwell on the situation at hand. To not dwell on the things her own sister had said to her the night before. Despite how true they may or may not have been. She shook her head and put a smile on her face as the Kage rose to her feet. “I can get us out to the border of Rivers, but we’ll have to walk the rest of the way. So once you get packed, and make yourself look presentable-” Usagi looked deliberately at Hasaki- “I’ll get us going.”

It was a long hour waiting for her two Chunin to get ready. Usagi waited at the gates, pacing back and forth while tapping a finger to her arm. Something in the air felt off. Leaving Tani during the Jashin threat was already putting her on edge. But TORNA and Ito being up to something at the same time? Usagi quietly wished that people wouldn’t perform their world ending schemes at the same time. Once Sasaki and Hasaki (eventually) showed up at the gate, the blonde Kage walked up to them and placed a hand on their shoulders. Then, without a word, the group would suddenly disappear with a pop and reappear at the edge of the Land of Rivers.

The journey from that point was… quiet. Usagi inadvertently kept a low profile, wearing the dark green Tanikage hat on a holster on her waist instead of on her head. She didn’t like wearing the hat. It wasn’t something the woman had felt like she’d earned, if she was being honest. She was acting Kage, nothing more. The group would approach the gates of Konoha, walking into the shadow of the looming walls of the Leaf village. “Excuse me.” She would say to the guards standing at the gate. So far they seemed quieter than Kunio and Rikki, the guards in Tani. “My name’s Usagi Mikasa, I’m here for official business. May we come in?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Uzumaki Nature Chakra: 2000/2000
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

prince_yuriel

DarkMockingbird

gucci-shinigami
Crew

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:02 pm
User Image
Sasaki Togeru
|Earth|Water|Wood

Sasaki exited the kage's office quickly and made his way home quickly. Since developing his senju abilities, his need for camping supplies was trivialize. Why pack a tent when you could have a comfy mat, soft pillow, and cozy blanket for the same space? He snatched that lost straight from his bed and rolled it tightly into his bag. He snatched a small bag with navigation gear in it, and few changes of clothes along with a traveling cloak. On his way out he snatched some snacks and a small skillet, which took up the remaining space in his bag. Just under an hour after he'd left Usagi's office, Sasaki arrived at the Village gates to meet her once more.

They didn't wait long for Hasaski to arrive before it was time to go. "Alright then. Shall w-eeelllgggGGGGHHHHHH!" In the instant they'd traveled across a chunk of the country, Sasaki felt like his stomach had been left behind. He gagged and reached for a moment before composing himself, his pale face betraying his gathered expression. "Oh... Oh wow... That was... unpleasant. Sorry, I'm good now."

Despite the monotony of the journey, he much preferred it to the strange sensation of literally warping through space. Having had such a calm trip, Sasaki was admittedly unprepared for the strange welcome they received at their destination. They'd approached and announced themselves appropriately, but before the gate guards proper had given a response the gate creaked open slightly. A fairly disheveled looking masked individual in blue armor shuffled out of the gate before it creaked shut and slammed behind him once more. The looming shadow of the gates made his glowing heterochromatic eyes all the more apparent, the black flowery patterns within sliding over each of the trio rapidly as the man obviously looked for- or rather over- their weapons.

As he drew closer to the party, Sasaki instinctively dropped his hand near his kunai pouch. "Please give the Tanikage and her guard space." The chunin spoke with a confidence he knew he didn't have. Something about this man and the situation was unnerving, and combat had never been Sasaki's forte. The senju stood his ground as the man stepped closer and closer on the road, his sinister eyes locked on the grandstanding chunin. At a reasonable distance however, the man in blue changed his trajectory and gave the group a wide berth on the path leading to the gate.

Now free of the gate's shadow, the group could now clearly see the man's weather beaten armor, splattered with a significant amount of still-drying blood. Fresh blood slowly dripped from one of his hands as he walked, his attention shifted from them now. "Relax, I'm not your enemy. I'm off to deal with him, with your pink friend." Sasaki didn't bother hiding his confusion as he watched the man stroll along. "What.....?" The man in blue never slowed his stride as he shouted over his shoulder. "Look I don't know. Pink hair, pink eyes, loud mouth, has a bijuu sealed in her? Said she's from your country so I assumed she was yours, mighty Tanikage." His last words were soaked with sarcasm, but there was little to be done by now as uncomfortable man had picked up his pace and disappeared into the treeline by then. Sasaki gave Usagi and inquisitive look and a shrug before turning back toward the gate and looking around as they awaited an invitation from the guards.

C-Rank ||Scholar-Medical || Chunin
Chakra: 860/860 || Stamina: 600/600

Stats
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: 両0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
• Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
• Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.
• Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
▱▰▱ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]
▱▰▱ Efficient Summoner | Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

gucci-shinigami

prince_yuriel

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:42 pm
Her name sounded familiar. A pair of guards minding the gate looked at each other, in all honesty, bewildered by this unannounced guest. Tanikage Mikasa Usagi?” The first guard asked, minding his dropped jaw, in some effort to take in the group. “Uhm. Wow. This is so unexpected. M-my apologies for- uhm- being a little surprised.” The second guard spoke up. He proved himself to be more tempered to surprises. ”We’re inclined to let you pass since your village is reportedly on good standing with ours. I must respectfully ask for the purpose of your visit?”

gucci-shinigami
get your buns in here

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:08 am
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Yozen, Matasu Hasaki | S | Chuunin | Tamer | Tamer | Blessings of O-Inari
Appearance : Refer to picture

Having readied herself to a genuinely presentable degree, grabbing two of her Ferrets, Seth and Jill, then informing a much disappointed Hakushi that he’d be staying as there wasn’t in intention of combat. She join Sasaki and Usagi a five or so minutes after the other two were both waiting, doing a curt wave when noticed and finishing her approach with a ferret flanking either side, one with a big backpack, the other with her scythe sling across their back. She didn’t offer much in the way of words at this point, only letting out a groan of displeasure when they were rapid transmitted by Usagi’s teleportation technique, a weird lurch of sorts she had never experienced in her life and covered her eyes with one hand cupped and let a quick and deep breathe in and out. ”So that’s what it’s like, great time.” She half commented half complained about the experience, clapping her hands together two times, Seth and Jill appearing in the classic puff of smoke before they began the almost awkwardly silent trudge to Konoha.

At the gates a strange man who was closked and apparently reeked of blood by Jill’s claims put at least herself and Sasaki on edge, Hasaki amping up her guard as she kept an eye on the figure until her words were delivered and until he passed. She’d keep her mouth shut in respect to whatever that was for now and instead turn her attention to the Konoha guards, either of the pair who spoke up even remotely similar to the pair who usually kept Tanigakures gates seen two, both easily surprised and acted pretty professional in a way she perceived as soft, maybe weak, the differences were stark to say the least. ”How much business and information from a Kage about their reasons for visiting do you need that aren’t beyond the obvious?” She commented with an accusatory tone and frown at the guards, though the question was more of a rhetorical nature, Hasaki dropping it there and then before risking provoking an real ire from Usagi as this was an important visit. It was just the guards question as straightforward as it is felt like the guard asking for more than he needed, if a Kage turns up at another village, it’s to speak to that villages Kage, it was obvious and what business of their reasons were any of these lower ranked ingrates…., it was a fact that Hasaki held a level of animosity and rivalry with Konoha’s lot consider her last reasons for interacting with them.

Ooc: I very quickly threw this together.
Stamina 2840/2840 | Chakra 2840/2840 | corrupt nature chakra 500/500
• Strength 2• Speed 4 • Agility 6 • Endurance 4 |(boosted total)

Animal Partners; chakra - stamina(Stats below)
Jill: 1000/1000 Stamina 1000/1000 Chakra
Seth: 1000/1000 Stamina 1000/1000 Chakra
Hakushi: 1000/1000 Stamina 1000/1000 Chakra
Hameline: 1125/1125 Stamina 1125/1125 Chakra

Everyone’s actions

Hasaki:
Supplement action:

Techniques used and other relevant stuff

Ninja pet list: pets present Hameline, Seth, Jill, Hakushi. Link and stats below.

Stats:
Hameline:
• Strength ► 2(4) + Squall reaper + 2 (6)
• Speed ► 4(6)
• Agility ► 6
• Endurance ► 6
Jill:
• Strength ► 2 (6)
• Speed ► 4 (6)
• Agility ► 6 (8 )
• Endurance ► 6 (8 )
Seth:
• Strength ► 2(4)
• Speed ► 4
• Agility ► 6 (8 )
• Endurance ► 6
Hakushi:
• Strength ► 2(4)
• Speed ► 4(6)
• Agility ► 6
• Endurance ► 6

Here

DarkMockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Hurrak

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2022 12:55 pm
User Image
The Witch of the Valley
Rank: Sandaime Tanikage 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Scholar | Bloodline | 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Wood
User ImageUser Image
“Ito?” Usagi answered the strange Konoha shinobi reflexively. Her eyebrows were raised, her expression surprised. She hadn’t meant to. She’d just blurted it out. It took the blonde Kage a second to even realize it, resulting in her blushing and looking away. “Oh, yeah. She’s one of mine yeah.” She replied as she rubbed the back of her head. Usagi shifted her eyes down to the armored man, hopefully in a way that he wouldn’t see her looking at him. Hopefully he couldn’t tell she was lying, or he didn’t care enough to say anything about it. As he walked away, Usagi let out a breath that she didn’t know she’d been holding. She walked forward and did her best not to engage with her shinobi guard, lest they call her out or ask uncomfortable questions.

Thankfully being stopped by the gate guards left little window for awkward conversations. “Ah, unfortunately that’s classified intel.” She answered with a smile and a slight wave. She leaned in to the guard with a careful look on her face, hiding her mouth by holding her hand up as her eyes looked around. “The Jashinists could be spying on us at all times, we can’t risk letting them hear us.” She whispered. Obviously this wasn’t true. Her, Sasaki, and Hasaki knew that. But between her and the fencepost, the guard himself looked pretty stupid, so the Kage hoped her bullshit would fly.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 5000/5000
Stamina: 5000/5000
Senju Nature Chakra: 2200/2200
Uzumaki Nature Chakra: 2000/2000
Squid Sage Mode Chakra: 1600/1600
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Hurrak

Prince_yureil

DarkMockingbird

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:47 pm
He didn't like her logic right away. To say the least, Usagi's excuse was suspicious but valid. He didn't dutifully divulge any of the very recent happenings. On the brightside, he reasoned that Usagi was on "the up and up" and probably had legitimate business to fuss about with Sadayo.
It was just… strange that guard staff didn't receive notice about the warning.
"I see." Doubt, uncertainty lingering in his tone of voice. He was pondering his next move if he suddenly had to explain all of this to his superiors. "If we could at least review your identification then we could send you all on your way."
And in all honesty, he would send them on their way with their compliance.

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:59 pm
User Image
Sasaki Togeru
|Earth|Water|Wood

After the strangeness of the first person, the uncertainty of the guards came as little surprise. His teammate's response however, had. Not that he could blame her really. After a long and rather boring trip, they were all probably a little worse for wear. The Tanikage's kneejerk response to the woman that the stranger had described was of note as well, but he waved it off. It wasn't anybody he knew, so why fret? As the guards went on, Sasaki complied with their requests. No sense picking fights over pride. He hated fights.

Once they'd made it through the gates, Sasaki looked around the village slowly. It wasn't entirely unlike Tanigakure. It was certainly full of life, but it was... sharp... cramped... Congested. Nature was here, sure, and even cultivated with care in many places. But it was refined, cropped to the extreme to become a decoration for humanity and not an aspect of it. Respected, but only to a certain extent. "At least there's some trees..." The thought fell from his mouth aimlessly the group got their bearings inside.

C-Rank ||Scholar-Medical || Chunin
Chakra: 860/860 || Stamina: 600/600

Stats
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: 両0
XP: 0
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
-None

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
• Masters of Life | The user's attunement to nature and life chakra allows them to use iryojutsu through their wood release techniques by contacting the target. Additionally, all negative effects caused by the wood release are controlled to allow allies immunity to them. Applicable only to medical class ninja.
• Nature's Envoy | Sage Mode outside of the user's clans sage mode have their Nature chakra maximum increase by 100. They can also maintain sage mode for 2 post longer.
• Wild Magic | Ninjutsu class ninja are able to reverse the elemental superiority / weakness of their earth and water elements. This allows water ninjutsu to be superior to earth and weak to fire, as well as earth to be strong to lightning and weak to water. This feature can be activated passively, but requires an offensive action to revert elemental weaknesses to normal. Finally, the user has the choice of making either one or both of their elements activate this reverse property.
• Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Master of Oneself | While in the Clan's unique sage mode, the user is able to utilize one additional activation for offensive, defensive, or supportive purposes. In addition, the user's chakra and stamina pools are increased by 100 upon creation, not requiring sage mode activation.
▱▰▱ Diversity is Key | The Senju can choose any two of the following: 10 Ninjutsu or Genjutsu, One Tai, One Buki Style. In addition, the two chosen field receiving the additional slots, (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Bukijutsu, and Taijutsu) also receives overwhelming properties while in the clan's unique sage mode. Additional benefits apply per the description of the clan's sage mode. [Chosen: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu]
▱▰▱ Efficient Summoner | Reduce fuuinjutsu resource costs by [1] rank.

gucci-shinigami

prince_yuriel

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff