Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Intelligence Agency [ JUEI & EDA ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:35 pm
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image
                  Quote:

KAI UCHIHA

User Image
                      Kai thought he was in the clear until she specified that the corruption in Arashigakure came from their police department. He held his breath, though he wanted to cut in; he was stilled by her clearing her throat and continuing. Right. If he shut up, he couldn't get in more trouble. Maybe. Talking usually got him out of the stuff he otherwise got himself in. "In... their... purview?" He hated how he sounded so small, but he truly hadn't considered that they could just take him out. In fact... how had he succeeded his predecessor? What if...

She spoke of Sumika, pulling him from his anxious internal ramblings. Smuggling. s**t. He had to warn her. He needed to make everything up to her, still. This wouldn't begin to clear the air between them, but he wasn't sure he could make it to her workshop without getting smacked around. Not that he didn't deserve it. If he was choosing between getting beat within an inch of his life and watching Sumika lose trust in him and the squad, he would take the beating a thousand times over. Anger was easier to displace than sadness or regret.

"Right," he finally said. "I'll get right on that. And, um. Get back to you about the investigation." He was grateful that she was getting ready to leave him so he had an opportunity to gather himself. "Thanks. Uh. I'll send for the intimidating woman with piercings when I have something. Er. Through the bats, of course." Had it always been so hot in this room? He needed circulation.

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I returned to the JUEi headquarters and immediately gave a full report to the JUEI leaders. The JUEI captain then called for the Hokage herself. The Hokage would be lead to the interrogation room to lead the interrogation. The communications would begin with a discrete phone call indicating an emergency situation at the intelligence agency. Upon arrival, a JUEI officer would approach the Hokage and give more details. "Lady Hokage, one of our agents has found two spies from Amegakure. He's captured them alive and prepared them for interrogation. We thought that you should be here given the international significance." Sadayo would be directed to the interrogation room where I would be meeting her. I was extremely excited that I had conducted a mission of enough worth to be granted an audience with the Hokage herself. Once the Hokage entered she would see me enter the room with a large rug hoisted over my shoulder. She would see a 5'7" male JUEI agent in full uniform with a black cloak over me. She would also see my red goggles and red plague doctor mask covering my face. I kicked the door closed with one foot before rolling the carpet before the Hokage. She would see two men gagged and hogtied but mostly unharmed.

▱▰▱I turned around to seal the door as it slammed shut behind me. Next Sadayo would hear a high-pitched distorted voice that sounded staticky and almost insect-like. My voice was being electronically disguised and distorted by my mask in a somewhat unnerving way. "Greetings Lady Hokage. I'm Agent Hivemind, JUEI Initiate. These two are spies from Amegakure. I was sent on a mission to determine whether they were foreign spies or not after JUEI surveilled them over the past month. I got the evidence I needed by recording their voices before making an arrest." I untied them before immediately strapping them into their seats with tight restraints. Once they were strapped to the interrogation chairs across from Sadayo, I placed my tape recorder on the table and played the audio of what they said in the back alleyway. "As you can hear, they were discussing stolen intelligence from your office pertaining to the Jashinists and our knowledge of the Rain. They didn't seem confident in what they recovered." I slid the files that I took from them during the arrest to Sadayo. She would likely notice that the files were outdated and rather insignificant.

▱▰▱I removed the gags from their mouths which would allow them to speak. "Ask them as many questions as you'd like." I walked around the table once they were fully presented to the Hokage and offered her a seat across from them. "We're not gonna talk!" Once of the men shouted before I slowly removed one of my white gloves. My right hand was revealed to the room to be completely purple. I then placed my hand on both of their arms respectively and caused the skin to become necrotic. They began squealing in agony as their cells were destroyed by the Rinkaichu. "I was given temporary access to the Rinkaichu as a test, Lady Hokage. These dangerous nano insects are toxic to the cells. They're breaking down their skin at the cellular level right now, which I don't imagine is enjoyable. I can make it stop if they cooperate and resume it at any time. I take the danger of the RInkaichu very serious and whether you decide to let me keep them is up to your determination. I'm well versed in the kikaichu and a certified toxicologist." I gave Sadayo a succinct description of my request to let me keep the Rinkaichu. As they continued to scream they begged for me to stop. I immediately ceased the spread and destruction of their cells by the Rinkaichu so that they could answer the Hokage's questions.

Enter.

The Japanese voice in the video reference is what Nimure's voice sounds like.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,025 || 2,025】▰【STAMINA: 1,525 || 1,525】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
► Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:47 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

She arrived. In the company of two operatives the news of Amegakure spies finally, officially reached her. It was somewhat of a surprise that this news came so soon. Satoshi could not wait until after Jashinst reared his ugly face. In short, Sadayo’s doubts had come to life and her outward expression was steadily empty in the grand reveal. Blinking and expelling a lengthy breath. Numbing herself to this infringement on her illusion of trust. It was a quick briefing. In the company of two operatives who were otherwise waiting on her every word finally stepped aside at the door. They were charged with minding the sealed exit and the obscured observation area. A lone operative was present inside. They were sporting an unconventional mask. Its design stood out. Her sights traveled the length of the long, hooked beak beside the mental remark of its strikingly noteworthy addition on the complete uniform.
Hivemind was greeted with a knowing look that passed to the rug. The flow of information was met with a perpetual empty stare that she was certain to share- turning her head slowly- with the arrested Rain spies. It took real willpower to hold back crumpling her brow or snarling at them. JUEI was where Sadayo found ease conveying her colder side easier than anywhere else. This place was where the shadows just seemed to work for her.

Of course you won’t talk.” She hoarsely interjected, amused, in a whisper against the spy’s defiance. Sadayo did not seat herself. Instead, the acting head of Internal Affairs placed herself across from Nimure’s captors.
“I see,” Sadayo’s stone cold stoicism sticking around still. This was an important opportunity for the agent today. She couldn’t put a tall order over him. It wouldn’t be fair with the pressure of being tested. Hivemind still had to show he was the one in control. He and Sadayo were being watched behind the scenes.
tab
“Rinkaichu,” she hummed gingerly, finding a sick amusement in the matter with a solid straight face. Something as familiar and easy as cracking a grin at Nimure’s victims was too generous. “That’s a whole breed of mayhem we all get to see in action today.”
An ominous experience was ahead of the spies. Sadayo continued, first eyeing Hivemind with mental notes of his success, before offering phony pity to the trespassing agents: ”you two came all this way and hardly landed anything.” Her attention passes over the file before she flicks it open to read aloud ”Hidden Rain has broken away from Lightning Empire. Lightning Empire did not disclose any known interest in regaining control. Hidden Rain sent an ambassador who discussed the desire for trade. This encounter did not produce results for any party. Abrupt conclusion. Plans to consult with advisor- blah blah blah she droned over her own words and flipped the note closed as she wholeheartedly mocked their lack of confidence in the recording. She feigned a dramatic, heartbroken lament, oh the disappointment,”
A loud breath noisily streamed from her nostrils. This was going to be an interesting game.

“These two are very unlucky to have you, Hivemind. I wouldn’t select pain as the first tactic but we’ll see how well you do. Pain very well could be the recipe to breaking them. I've known the undying loyalist type to occasionally be resistant to bending after a few minutes of screaming from their own pain.”
In this instance, Sadayo’s attire let her blend with the darkness of the room. Full body black attire save for the glow of her bare face.
With their screams at a lull, she posed a question. “Are you the undying loyalist type? Would the two of you really tie your tongues and die for someone’s six-year old baby boy who crowned himself king of the playground? Did he send you here thinking he’d be immune to defiling my village?”
Sadayo offered a spin on Hivemind’s tactic. “Hivemind, If they want to continue being a little boy’s toy soldiers and not cooperate,” she paused, pointing only at one of the two captives. His nose. “I want bugs here. Only on him. But try to steer them away from the nervous system. I need him to be able to think.” One will suffer. One will set the other free.
“What is Satoshi so worried about that motivated him to cast you aside to find out?”

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,890 / 3,890 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Now that my explanation of the mission was over, I wanted to remain as silent as possible. As a JUEI agent, it was not my place to speak. I needed to be a silent weapon for the Hokage to wield. When she susurrated the word "Rinkaichu," I silently and slowly nodded my head. She would see my ungloved indigo hand that was prepared to exact her will on the village's enemies. What she said was true, the Rinkaichu were a rare and dangerous species among the Aburame. My father was the only person I knew who had access to it in the village. It was possible that there were a few others but it was kept a secret since I only knew of my father as a JUEI. If there were others then it was logical that I wouldn't know. Sadayo had time to read the full file that the spies had recovered. I was relieved that there was no information of substance inside the pages. Still, I supposed that it was only a matter of time until they gathered more sensitive documentation.

▱▰▱The KASA agents were fearful as they listened to the Hokage's musings. They knew that pain was coming to them but they knew that there was likely even more in store for them from the Hokage than just pain. Despite their fear and worry, the men had eyes that were glazed over. They had a hypnotized stare to them that almost superseded their worry. They had been trained to endure torture and would do so for as long as possible to serve Lord Satoshi. "Our Lord Amekage is a god. You're a mere mortal playing with puppets." The first man defended the leader of the village in such a way that I found it to be unusual. There was a sense of quasi-religious fervor. Even Sadayo's most loyal followers were unlikely to refer to her as an actual goddess. It seemed as though they were almost compelled to speak this way by an outside force.

▱▰▱I raised my hand to the man who disrespected the Hokage and silently did as ordered. I was obedient and professional as I administered the rinkaichu to the man who spoke. I placed my hand on the man's cheek. A blot of poison immediately overtook half of his face. He would feel the nano insects destroying the cells of his skin like a virus. Necrosis overtook the skin that I touched almost instantly. I placed finger over the skin of his cheek to control the flow of the rinkaichu and avoid overwhelming his nervous system. At times he would feel overwhelming pain but at other times it was dulled. The pain I administered came in waves so that there was no sensation that he could become accustomed to. Plus, he was lucid enough to answer questions. "I won't betray my Lord!" He shouted in rejection as I continued controlling the rinkaichu. When he said that,the poison insects spread further over his forehead in chin. "AHHHHHHH!" He screamed as he felt the swarm crawling over his face just below the surface and poisoning with sharp pain. His eyes were turned and became fixated on the slowly spreading toxin. The poison was not spreading into the blood or vital organs so that the foreign agent would not die during interrogation. The other man watched in horror as the poison was applied. The poisoned man groaned in pain as he resisted the question, it was the worst pain he had ever experienced. To feel his cells being ripped apart by monsters at a microbial level was indescribable.

▱▰▱The man was hypnotized however, he could think of nothing except the crow eye. He could feel the crow eye demanding his obedience to the Amekage over and over. Sadayo and I would be in the room with the men for three continuous hours. He turned his head to Sadayo and defiantly spit at her. The pain caused him to become almost feral and out of his mind. I released kikaichu from my other hand to block the spit from reaching the Hokage. I turned my head back to him and punched him on the other cheek with immense force. More rinkaichu spread to the other half of his bloated face as he spat out broken teeth. Another hour would pass with me controlling the rinkaichu. At long last, the gnashing of teeth and primal pain caused him to break. "F-fine." He trembled as his red eyes glared at Sadayo. "We're agents of KASA, Amegakure's ANBU branch. Keepers of Amity, Security, and Allegiance. We were sent here because Lord Amekage wants to know if other nations are spying on Amegakure. Foreigners are not allowed into the village or to know what occurs within the walls. He also wants to know how many resources are going toward the Jashinist threat." I stopped the spread of the rinkaichu to allow him to speak coherently. The other spy looked enraged at him for telling the Hokage Amegakure's secrets. I looked at the Hokage with some degree of relief although this was behind my mask. These KASA agents were far more difficult to crack than he had been accustomed to in his JUEI interrogation training. There was something unsettling about their loyalty.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Rinkaichū: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichū essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichū will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichū cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichū are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichū 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
Yorochū: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Night Air | By applying five chakra with no action cost to a Mahofu miasma-based technique, a tier of disease is applied to the miasma equal to the technique's rank. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information
▱▰▱ Maladies Physician → Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Brawler → Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Medical – Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:50 am
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

Their captives shouted in defiance. If there was anything she learned in JUEI it was about the delicate power of a person’s response. What these Rain spies were getting riled about concerning their self-proclaimed chief being a god (and the amusing insults) responding on anything and everything was better left unsaid. The intruders lost all hope of Sadayo bestowing decency and trying to reason with them might have been too generous. For the three hours she maintained an impassive husk of a stare passing back and forth between each spy. Whether she chose to sit or stand, Sadayo was pulling off a one-sided staring match for anything but fun and games. Agony would accompany her callous stare. Hivemind, meanwhile, dutifully carried on. In the end, the agent who had the misfortune of physically feeling the primal sting of Rinkaichu set himself free. Sadayo’s attention finally centered on the battered agent and his bloodied words to follow. What the apparent KASA agent had to say sounded rightfully outlandish. But, then again, Satoshi was outlandish for a good deal of his chatter at the Citadel. Her prior sentiments to bend Satoshi over the knee for a proper whipping were coming back to mind. He was really adding up to be an aggravating little trouble maker! Were all demigod offspring bound to start out like this? Suppose you tell a kid their father is a god and it fills their heads with ideas like holding existence hostage. That briefing alone spawned one… two… maybe three questions? The majority of which she couldn’t anticipate these diehards to give out answers to. “Therefore I assume his high and mighty antics where he thinks he’s holding the world hostage gives him an excuse to forgo any good reason to send out a letter and ask questions. And I recall hearing you had insiders feeding you information. How long has this been going on?”
This wasn’t the worst of the questions she had in store.

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,890 / 3,890 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:01 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱"Three weeks! We've been getting the files from Ms. Michiko Mitsuki and Mr. Juro Otsuka. They have access to records in the Hokage's Office. They sell them on the black market. I don't know how they have access or if those are even their real names." The KASA spy immediately spoke up and gave a detailed answer as to how they were receiving their knowledge. It seemed to like a genuine answer to me. It was born out of desperation to avoid feeling the toxic bites of the rinkaichu again. Yet, I couldn't help but wonder if these KASA agents would remain tight-lipped about Amegakure. I needed to ensure that the Hokage would be able to get accurate answers to all of her questions. "And will you comply with questions from the Hokage about Amegakure?" A staticky voice escaped through the modifier inside my mask. "No! I will die before I give away our secrets!" This was the answer that I expected from him. It seemed that pretty much any information about the internal affairs of the village was off-limits. I looked to the Hokage for permission before increasing the intensity of the interrogation. If she nodded then I would place two indigo fingers to his throat. The rinkaichu would spread through the throat, esophagus, and mouth instantly. His throat and mouth swelled as he began tearing up. Not even a sound was able to escape as he was being suffocated. I would let up the rinkaichu so that he could gasp for air sporadically to ensure that he remained conscious for the pain. It was a sensation akin to being drowned or eternally strangled with only being given just enough air to remain lucid and alive. After thirty minutes of suffocation I would ask the same question again. "And will you comply with questions from the Hokage about Amegakure?" The bloated, beaten, and bloody spy gave in immediately. He nodded his head slowly before I placed my fingers on his throat. What looked like steam came off the man's skin before the rinkaichu were recalled. I healed the swelling with iryojutsu so that he would be able to speak again without a hindrance. "Yes, I will comply." He submitted with shame in his voice once he was finally able to gather his thoughts and speak. I looked to the Hokage to continue the interrogation and stood quietly.

×TITLE: Chunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 00】▰【CHAKRA: 2,675 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,175 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 850 || 850

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:
▱▰▱ Demonic Presence | The user's fog carries a choice of two additional factors that are scaled to the same levels as the poison's. The user may choose between the Mental Stress Status or the Insanity Status and apply these effects to those under the influence of the Miasma. The user gains an additional 4 genjutsu per body rank.

Class Information

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:39 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

In the wrong hands, Hivemind would make someone very happy. His ability to take the initiative was not going unnoticed. A creaking, reflective hum escaped her. “Otsuka and Mitsuki,” she mumbled as she scrutinized the damage on the spy’s face. “We’ll make note of that.” Sadayo’s posture changed. She placed her weight on one boot as she crossed her arms. She gave a glance to the one-way mirror on the wall before returning her attention forward. The thought of two more proverbial rats tunneling about beneath her scrutiny was rightfully infuriating.
“I’m beginning to feel that I only need one of you to get the answers I want.”
Her comment sounding beside a couple clunking steps of her boots around the table. She raised her hand to be just inches from the second spy’s unbruised face briefly boasting her capabilities with half hand seals. A quick succession ending upon a taunting pause before planting her finger on the second spy’s forehead. If only to send him to sleep. At this point, the fate of the two KASA spies was uncertain. Was it worth it to deploy them as a bargaining chip to get Satoshi off her case. Or was it better to keep them and explore the expansive details with other JUEI agents. Or kill them? For now, lulling at least one of Satoshi’s operatives was safe. A sleeping agent wouldn’t exactly be conscious of what the tormented agent was coaxed into sharing.
It wouldn't be until the illusion well in use that her first prying question was posed.
Why are foreigners not allowed?” A boy who was paranoid that outsiders would see his faults wouldn't cut it as a good reason.

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 4.960 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,890 / 3,890 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

▰ Sleep [ Nemuri ]
▰Rank: B [Rank B [ 40 ] chakra.]
▰Primary Sense: Touch
▰Additional Senses: None
▰Base Duration: 4 Posts
▰Upkeep: 20 Chakra
▰Trigger: Physical Contact
▰Source: Original
▰Status Effect: None
▰Description: By placing one or more hands upon the target the technique forces them into a deep slumber for a number of posts. Can be used without a firm grip to cause fatigue with a light touch instead of full sleep.

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I noticed when Sadayo took to her feet and began pacing around the interrogation table. I was actually relieved that she was taking such an active role because this was my first instance of putting my training into practice. She was acting as a guide for me as I continued pushing to get more information out of them. As she extended her finger to touch the fearful Amegakure spy, he immediately squealed, thinking that she was going to deliver pain akin to my own. "Stop! I can tell you all about Rain! It's...hyp-." As his thoughts began forming and he communicated them, he felt his tongue become paralyzed. Before the Hokage could slowly touch his head, she would see markings leave his mouth and cover his entire body in squared black lines. "What's happening?!" I asked the other agent with alarm as I watched the man become almost like a living corpse with how stiff and unmoving he was. If Sadayo were to continue then he would fall asleep as well. I inspected the markings and I walked over and looked inside of his mouth. In the center of his tongue was a black activated symbol (傘) which spread markings outwards and paralyzed him. "It's some sort of strange fuuinjutsu..." I analyzed it to make sure that it was in fact a seal and not some other form of technique. I was completely uncertain about what it was doing. "It activated before he could finish his sentence. The last word he was going to say started with H-Y-P." But what could it mean? I had never seen anything like this so I was entirely uncertain. Suddenly, the markings would retract as if the seal was being rewound. The kanji seal rotated clockwise as the lines retreated into it. The kanji then finally disappeared. "Yes, it's fuuinjutsu from KASA." The agent gave a general answer that was so non-specific that it was entirely unhelpful. I turned back to him as the Hokage asked him a question about the Rain. He seemed hesitant to answer so I prepared the rinkaichu in my palm again. The KASA agent sighed before responding. "Lord Satoshi doesn't want the world to know the power he wields over Amegakure. It's from the ill-." He was cautious about every word he said and seemed surprised when he finished the first sentence. Then before he could finish his thought, the same lines traveled over his skin and prevented him from speaking. Again?! It was almost disturbing how his tongue was paralyzed and the lines ensnared his body from his own mouth. I retreated the rinkaichu before sticking my fingers onto his tongue to destroy the seal before it was too late. When I surged the chakra into it, my fingers were singed. I hissed as I retracted my hand out of uncontrollable instinct. I looked down and noticed that my fingers were burned. I watched the other agent and, again, after a few moments the lines would retreat and the seal disappeared. "You were saying?" As the man finally came to his senses, he responded between gasps. "Saying what?" He seemed confused as his eyes widened upon my unsettling appearance in my JUEI uniform. "You were speaking about Amegakure and why they don't allow foreigners in." I reminded him with a sense of bewilderment, he had been talking less than a minute ago with heavily considered articulations. He stopped again and just uttered in shock. "What's Amegakure?" My mask would hide my confused expression.

▱▰▱I would spend the next twenty minutes gathering the rinkaichu and deploying them into his skin again. "Just tell us what you were about to say. Stop pretending." The agent remained silent as I continuously deployed the nano insects to rip apart the cells of his skin. I got more aggressive as I tried to learn more. "Why doesn't Amegakure let foreigners in?!" The agent continued gasping and wheezing in pain. "I don't know what you're talking about!" I continued raising the same questions over and over and applying more of the poison. Despite the pain, he was still unable to answer. It was becoming more and more apparent that the seal wiped his memory. I placed a finger on him and gathered the rinkaichu back into my skin before stepping to the side with the Hokage. "He's not budging and that was double the pain I gave him earlier when he did talk. We may need one of JUEI's sealing experts to examine them. This is unlike anything I've ever studied." I spoke calmly and professionally in a hushed tone despite my frustration. We were so close to learning more meaningful information about the rival village and it slipped through our fingers. "The words they were going to say start with H-Y-P and I-L-L if I heard them right. Maybe the seals can be reversed? They seemed pretty advanced. They're able to stop them from revealing secrets and wipe their minds while remaining invisible when dormant." I rubbed the back of my head in confusion as I considered the possibilities. "I suspect it'll take some time for the sealing experts to analyze them. What should I do in the meantime? Go after Otsuka and Mitsuki?" Those were the remaining loose ends and I awaited the Hokage's instructions. I bowed before continuing. "I'm at your command. I apologize that we couldn't learn more. All we know is that Rain is spying on us about the Jashinists and what we know about them. We also know that their ANBU is called KASA and they have mindwiping seals. I suspect there's more to this, Lady Hokage." This mission was only getting more complicated for me.

KASA Secrecy Seal | Rank S+ | Fuuinjutsu | Spiritual
A seal that is shaped like the KASA crest is formed on the agent's tongue when they consent to join the organization. The seal is powerful and disappears to the naked eye once it is formed. The seal activates if classified information begins being uttered by the agent to anyone outside of KASA or Amegakure shinobi. When the seal activates it removes the target's memories of KASA and Amegakure. These memories can be restored and the seal can be removed by the KASA captain or the Amekage.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:36 pm
User Image
SadayoSoga
貞世 蘇我

The spies’ sudden change in responses. Her impatience with putting one to sleep, maybe, looked ss if it was about to cost her but something else triggered. Responses didn’t add up from either of them, and certainly not the spy who took the brunt of Nimure's bugs. At first. She’d reason that no sane person would be so much of a glutton for physical torment. Denying Amegakure’s existence was an immense warning to her after they had broken at least one of them and pit the other into a sense of fear.
Sadayo did her best to create and keep eye contact into the eyes of one battered and bruised spy for as long as she could. A very brief survey into the mind for any trace of deceit with her palms flat against the table as her body sloped forward. The KASA agent's claim concerning ignorance wasn’t a bluff. It was an incensing truth that the woman had the short-lived hope it was an error in her comprehension or a block was in her way. Outside, the door was unsealed to release Hivemind and Sadayo now that a proverbial roadblock disrupted the session and the two operatives who were watching from behind the mirror were there to meet them. “I want a raw transcript of notes on what they said. Take them to holding. Keep them comfortable and calm. If they’ve really lost their memories, no use in being rough. I want the mental analysis team on this case.”

“Satoshi is a paranoid control freak. If there is more to this pop-up shinobi village then it will be under lock and key." Insults felt better- and probably more truthful- than admitting any slight value in the boy's preparedness. Now her office probably needed someone to screen everyone on her team. Again!. Her ponytails began to unsettle with the outermost strands of hair beginning to raise and prickle with stewing anger. All the while, the agents acted on Sadayo’s direction and roped a thick strip of black cloth over the eyes of each KASA agent. A JUEI agent could be heard mentioning that neither, now blindfolded, spy were in any immediate danger before also bounding their hands from forming hand seals.

“I want Otsuka and Mitsuki apprehended,” she said, projecting her anger aloud firmly, to Hivemind once they were alone. “Do not pursue them alone. I will direct someone to collect and replace vital documentation with misleading counterfeits until we root them- and any other cohorts- out of the picture. I’ll treat all information they’ve given me upon themselves as a lie, meaning it’s very possible that Otsuka and Mitsuki could have combat experience they may have kept under the table." She wouldn't have had a clear cut way of knowing in depth details on these office workers and certainly no if their work carried on from a distance. "Watch them turn out to be professional younin* at this going rate.” Younin: shinobi spies who work out in the open versus beneath the cover of disguise and deceit. The business of a Younin is gathering and analyzing information that could be accessible as between people or as broad as public knowledge. At the end of the day, it was the use of information to predict their enemy’s next move. Otsuka and Mitsuki, together, had gained a sweeter access to a gold mine of information. A step or two above the rounds of someone who occupied themselves in chatter and studying stock prices in newspapers. The office work was going to be a long endeavor. [Career Mission: Arrest Orders; D-rank]

On the sound of a wispy sigh, Sadayo took a seat on the table until her boots hovered over the floor. ”You did your village a big service today.” Her attention returning fully to Hivemind. There was a look in her eyes. She knew the face of the boy she was talking to. It was less the assumptions of a unique mask but the report from Ran. The two didn’t kill her field mice on the hunt. Being the Director of JUEI had it’s perks. Three-to-four hours can feel longer in this room and you held up well considering that you were dishing out the dirty deeds.” On that comment, she stretched and shrugged her shoulders and back. The rest of her busy readjusting and resting after being rigidly upright while. Her right hand was busy, all the while, beneath the cover of a bag fastened behind her.

I will also let you keep the Rinkaichu. It was a relief seeing you’ve got a good grip on those bugs.” From Sadayo’s supply bag she pulled out something different than a small scroll. Instead, she revealed a large white mask parallel in likeness to many agents of JUEI. She held the mask in front of her person for even Hivemind to catch sight of.
“I will also offer you a promotion. You’re level headed enough for Jounin. And as a jounin in JUEI there may come the rare instance where you’ll see this face.” A white mask with two empty holes for eyes. A wide, hooked beak of a bird just off-centered was present although the shape and size was far form being as prominent as the mask on Hivemind. A simple paint job of teal strokes at the would-be “mouth”, atop the eyes, and five vertical strokes across the forehead. As Director, I wasn’t required to wear this but all of my operatives were expected to associate this with me. It won’t come to you as a shock, I hope.” She placed the mask beside her on the table. A personal of Sadayo's secret set out as plain as day reserved only for the operative of JUEI.... and EDA.
"Yet, something tells me that this isn't the only secret you’ve earned…” The secret? It was revealed to be access to any technique Nimure may have had his eye on. That is, if the technique wasn't an absolutely ridiculous request for his skillset.

【 Nidaime Hokage ❖ [Puppeteer] S+ Rank ❖ 心臓 】❖【 Chakra: 4.920 / 5,000 ❖ Stamina: 3,890 / 3,890 ❖ Golden Dragon Chakra: 1,000 || 1,000】 Lightning | Water | Earth 】

▰ Eye Mind Reading [ Dokushinjutsu ] | Rank X @ B-rank
Eye Mind Reading is a technique that allows the user to read another's mind. By subtly weaving signs with their eye, the user can delve into the mind of their target through eye contact without them noticing. Must be used at the target's body rank. Requires an upkeep cost two ranks below it's executed rank, with a minimum of E rank upkeep per post.

Ooc:*Don’t mind me. Just flexing how much I enjoyed reading the Gaara Hiden novel with their interesting descriptions about “ancient shinobi” infiltrators.

tab
tab
Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stepped out of the interrogation room with my Hokage and the JUEI officers who were observing the interrogation. The next step that Sadayo took on mental evaluations seemed reasonable to me. I was unsure what else could really be done if there was no further data to collect from them. Her note about the Amekage being a control freak resonated with me. A mind-wiping seal, the ability to take away someone's identity, just for divulging information on the inner workings of the Rain seemed cruelly severe to me. Her hair unties when she's mad? That's pretty cool. I entertained this idle thought for a moment as I glanced at her through my goggles. When the KASA agents were blindfolded and carried out I extended a finger and retracted any remaining rinkaichu before putting the glove on my hand again.

▱▰▱My eyebrows raised when a crack in Sadayo's steely composure formed through her shouting. Her frustration was understood and even shared by me. "Affirmative. I'll track them down once I hear word from my superiors that they've been routed." I took a knee and lowered my head as I listened to her further instructions. "I have a feeling that this rabbit hole Ame and Otsuka and Mitsuki have created goes even deeper. It may be time to increase our espionage efforts of the Rain. At your command, of course." My intuition was telling me that if we continued following this road we could uncover more about the secretive village.

▱▰▱I only raised my head to nod when she mentioned that I had done my duty to the village. "I was trained by the best agency in the world." The past month was grueling but I was grateful for it nonetheless. My growth into a full-fledged JUEI agent allowed me to achieve my dream and achieve success in the eyes of the Hokage. I was excited when I was given clearance to continue using the rinkaichu permanently, given their danger. I watched as she presented her own JUEI mask to me, it was the same as that of the JUEI Captain. She's JUEI Captain and Hokage? Busy lady. I had never met the JUEI captain before, that was far above my station. I felt a surge of pride as I realized that I had already risen to the Jounin level, the same rank as my father at such a young age. My thought process was interrupted when she handed me an Iryojutsu scroll. I extended my arm and stood up as I realized what she was offering me, the great Genesis Rebirth. I unraveled the scroll and read its contents before placing it in the hip pouch on my uniform. I formed a tiger handseal as healing chakra formed a noticeable seal on my forehead that soon disappeared beneath the surface. I bowed deeply and expressed my gratitude. "I'm honored, Lady Hokage. This technique paired with the Rinkaichu will make me an unstoppable asset for JUEI." When I finished speaking, I stood tall again and felt my pride continue to escalate. I was ever-proud to serve JUEI. Once dismissed, I would bow to the Hokage again before disappearing in a blink.

Exit.

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
▱▰▱○ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes

Class Information

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:32 pm
User Image

Shikarie made her way to the JUEI headquarters after receiving the message to show up for duty. Approaching the bridge she showed her mask to the guard and answered a series of questions to prove her identity before being allowed entry across the bridge. There was only a gentle breeze in the air as she crossed the rope bridge. So the swaying she felt was pretty minimal. There had been times when the wind was more severe and made crossing the bridge pretty sketchy. With each step on the wooden bridge, she could hear the wood creaking beneath her. 'When was the last time this thing was inspected?' She thought to herself. She could only imagine if one of the wooden planks had broken mid-step and she fell through. Letting out a sigh she mumbled to herself "That would be an embarrassing way to go." Not only because she crossed the bridge on more than one occasion but also because it would happen right in front of everyone who was here on active duty. Then again, that's one way to thin out the herd and prove who is and isn't fit to be in the JUEI.

Making her way through the front doors Shikarie walked towards the dressing rooms. Of course, being that she was a female she entered into the female's dressing room. She could see that no one else was in the room, which wasn't too abnormal. She walked passed a few rows of lockers before turning down an aisle to get to her locker. One article at a time Shikarie would undress and get dressed in the approved uniform. The clothes she was wearing before were kind of just through into the locker with a half-assed attempt at folding them before being tossed in. She would then remember she needed something from her jacket's pocket. Pulling out the white jacket from the bottom of the clothes pile she would turn it until she had found the right pocket and reached inside to pull out an elastic band. Gently biting onto the band Shikarie just through the jacket back into the locker before closing the metal door. She gathered up her long hair into a ponytail, taking the time to make sure all the hair was neatly pulled up before removing the hair tie from in between her teeth and securing her hair. Making her way back to the door of the dressing room Shikarie started to put on her mask as she walked. She didn't have much to do until the other individuals arrived. She would just calmly walk toward the interrogation room. Instead of walking inside, she would just stand outside of the door with her hands dangling at her sides and now standing as Umbra.

{ENTER}

{ OOC:// ^-^ }

--CHAKRA----180/180----STAMINA----28/20----AFFILIATION----Quincy - Sternzeichen----PROFILE----PROFILE

--Techniques in Use

----------Techniques Used----

________Name | Rank -__

- Description:

________Name | Rank -__

- Description

________Name | Rank -__

Quotes:
                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:23 pm
User Image
The Seer of Ruin
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Scholar | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Fire, Water

User ImageUser Image
The last thing Ayame remembered was the tidal force of the sand demon’s sand wave, crushing her into unconsciousness against a building. Despite having been healed by the boy she’d been fighting, the red haired Uchiha was still sent to the hospital due to the influx of her new wounds. She was alive, but the Genin’s body seemingly protested that fact by having random bones break after the Bijuu’s last attack. A few ribs, her forearm, and other microfractures kept Ayame bedridden for the after the attack. Thankfully for her Konoha’s medical treatment made recovery (mostly) painless. But it still left the girl bedridden for a few days, with only one activity: asking questions. One that stood at the forefront of her mind was how she knew the sand demon’s name. Ayame had heard about the Ichibi before, but had never seen it’s name referenced anywhere. And while the uchiha never got confirmation that its name was Shukaku, she felt that was the case with as much confidence as she felt about basic arithmetic. And while staring at the hospital ceiling never granted her any real answers, Ayame’s mind would drift to another mystery: just what was that weird…sword? Club? What was that thing she’d found during the attack, wrapped in bandages. And where was it now, if not at her side, like how’d she found it in the first place?

With only one of her parents visiting at a time, Ayame had a lot of time to ponder these unanswerable questions. That was to say, until one day, when many guests decided to grace her room with a visit. An unexpected one. Ayame awoke from a midday nap as a light breeze blew through her room. She found this peculiar, as the girl had no recollection of opening her window in the first place. She shivered as she sat up, her feet grazing the cold tile of the hospital floor as she stood to close the window. The glass pane clicked shut and another chill was sent down the girl’s spine. Acting on pure instinct she whipped around, facing the intruders to her room, coming face to face with four masked figures. “Who-?”
She managed to get out before one of them moved faster than she could see, a sudden pain in her neck the only sensation she’d notice alerting her to the incoming strike. However, as her vision began to fade, the Genin realized that her awareness of the blow had come far too late.

Sometime later Ayame awoke again, a groan rasping from her dry throat. The girl’s eyes opened with a massive effort as she came to, blearily looking around. Just where was she? She found herself wondering as she noted the details. Or, in this case, the lack thereof. The walls wear bare and bland, with the only object being a long table (which Ayame was seated at) and two chairs: one that she occupied, and one on the opposite side of the table, empty.

"Speaking"

"Thinking"

Chakra: 600 / 600
Kokuo Chakra: 5000 / 5000
Stamina: 500 / 500
Kokuo Stamina: 5000 / 5000
Strength: 0
Speed: 0
Reflex: 0
Endurance: 0

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

prince_yureil

LovelyMintKisses

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 1:13 pm
User Image
▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Mayumi | S+ | Hokages Aide | Illusionist Specialist
Explosive clay

Mayumi had been swamped since the recent Jashinist attack, though she was loathe to admit one person managed to cause so much trouble. The damage to the village where it took place was major, so many businesses and a few homes annihilated, others damaged, it was a paperwork nightmare. Fortunately the casualties had been minimal, mostly just injuries and loss of property, as quick thinking from shinobi at the epicentre of the incident managed to evacuate most in time. The fact that this intrusion had taken place had some immediate reactions of certain approaches to the villages safety, security having been upped and scrutinizing things and people more thoroughly had created a lot of work.

That is why Mayumi found herself striding into the doors of the JUEI headquarters, strolling past the guards after a small bow of greeting. Being the Hokages aide afforded Mayumi certain privileges and duties, so despite her lack of a position in JUEI she still held some authority with regards to it and its members. Gliding down the hallways briskly, turning every so often until she paused outside a door flanked by two more JUEI agents, with a third present in the area but not clearly on guard duty. Not that she didn’t already know why she was here but Mayumi bothered the guards for the files they currently had and the report on the current case, Mayumi taking the place of one while they made a quick trip to grab them for her.

With a polite nod on their return Mayumi snatched the folder and started leafing through the most recent information. The information here did give her a little pause and she did deem the suspicious valid and the investigation necessary. Mayumi did feel things were being taken a little too intensely, being as it appeared the genin that was detained was taken by force and basically without request. Letting out a light sigh, Mayumi shut the folder, deciding she’d learned enough and could consult any details in the file at the time she mmmm if she felt it to be necessary.

”Alright, let me in. Send any agents you want to be apart of this, though I’ll be starting right away. So you should make haste on that.” She informed them calmly, reaching a hand out to the door and twisting the knob with a clicking noise. Pausing as she did, Mayumi turned to Shikarie ”If that would be you, then please tell me anything you believe to be of import before we enter.” She informed the agent, staying to listen to their thoughts if any before turning back and pushing the door open. Stepping into the spartan interrogation room, noting they had spared no comfort for the young genin who sat on one of the only two chairs on the rooms far side. Offering a nod of greeting, her expression remaining neutral, knowing she couldn’t be particularly friendly for now. ”Greetings, I don’t know if you know of me but I am Mayumi, I work as Lady Sadayo’s aid and I’ll be needing to speak with you.” She started as she walked to and pulled out the other chair, sitting carefully upon it and placing the folders on the long table.

Keeping a fixed gaze on Ayame, a look that was likely comparable to a stern teacher at the academy, though if Ayame was as well behaved as her files indicated, it was unlikely she saw much of that. ”So you would be Ayame Uchiha, member of Squad three under Miki Shiratori, yes?” She poised the question, which was obviously something she knew but testing how open to talking this genin was, through basic questions was a careful approach. After waiting for confirmation, Mayumi Continued. ”I bet you are understandable put off or even confused to why you are here, would you like a drink or something to eat before this begins? Actually, with that, tell me. Do you know or have any idea to why you have been brought to the JUEI compound? You’re skilled for your age so I’d like to see if you’ve any ideas on the matter.” She straightened her already stiff posture and locked eyes with Ayame, intent on gauging their current emotional state while they responded. The question may have seemed pointless to the genin, being as Mayumi would obviously have the answer, however Mayumi felt that it was not pointless to test Ayame a little.

Ooc:!)
Stamina 3600/3600 | Chakra 4600/4600

Stats+Totals after boosts
• Strength 2 • Speed 4 • Agility 4 • Endurance 2

Ryo | 8600

Actions:

TECHS

gucci-shinigami

LovelyMintKisses

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:55 pm
User Image

Umbra stood at the entrance of the door waiting for the person who was supposed to lead the interrogation. Standing outside the room was quiet, boring even. Sure she loved to sit around and do nothing but that was always on her terms. Typically involving some form of nap or smoking. An exhausted sigh escaped her lips as she slouched slightly. 'Who knew standing in one place could be so exhausting' Thinking to herself she wouldn't dare say that out loud. Inside the room, there was a bit of noise telling Umbra that the person inside was awake. ' Man, I hope this goes smoothly. When things get tense it can be such a pain' She complained to herself. Footsteps could be heard coming down the hall. Umbra would straighten up her posture before Mayumi approached. She approached with another agent whom she was talking and reading up on the file of the person inside. Once she approached the door she asked Umbra if she had any other information that needed to be shared before she walked in. "No, all information should have been disclosed in that file." She replied and with that the pair hand entered the room.

Inside the room, there wasn't much inside. Just two chairs, set far apart from each other, and a young girl who was occupying one of them. At first sight, the girl looks confused and a bit frightened. Was this genuine or just an act? Only time and this interrogation could tell. Mayumi wasted no time and started as soon as she took a seat. Umbra took her position and stood behind Myumi's chair looking at the young girl through her mask. Umbra would say she would be surprised to see such a young girl being involved with terrorists, but in reality, this world is crazy things. And quite honestly she wouldn't put it past the Jashinists to pull such a stupid stunt just to get the village all riled up. If that was their goal, then it worked. Umbra would stay silent until it was needed for her to either intervene or to take part. For now she was just observe the girls reactions and listen to Myumi speak.

{ OOC:// ^-^ }

--CHAKRA----180/180----STAMINA----28/20----AFFILIATION----Quincy - Sternzeichen----PROFILE----PROFILE

--Techniques in Use

----------Techniques Used----

________Name | Rank -__

- Description:

________Name | Rank -__

- Description

________Name | Rank -__

Quotes:
                                          gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Quote:

Quote: