Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || The Leaflet [Village News & Announcements]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:16 am
The Konohagakure Intercommunication system which sends messages throughout the whole village. Announcements that affect the village along with the occasional update will be found here. It is also the name of the local news service.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:37 am
Two special missions have been posted up on a large billboard outside. A notice with big bold letters above each states: Caution! This individual is highly dangerous and it is advised that only Konoha ninja, OR a well-trained bounty hunter take on these missions!

Title: The Contrarian
Description: A man dressed in a magician's outfit has been reported traveling through The Bazaar at night by multiple third-party witnesses. Victims are reported as having no memory about the meeting with said individual, despite clearly having been seen with him. It is suspected that whoever this man is, he is somehow stealing memories of those he comes into contact with. Approach with caution, a squad of [3] or more is advised.

Title: Rebellion In the Rough
Description: A riot has been formed in New Verales, with growing dissonance at the current leadership of Konoha. Help has been requested in defusing the situation, however, be warned, it is suspected that someone is purposefully instigating these riots. A squad of [3] or more is advised.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 am
Hunting the Bigwigs

All mission listed below are NOt condoned by as good boi missions but are instead bounties placed by the citizens of Konohagakure. All missions below transcend normal rank requirements, meaning if you are D-ranked and you manage by some miracle to complete these, then you gain an S-rank reward (plus possible bonuses!)

Title: Romance Is in the Air!
Team or Solo: Solo
Description: (This mission has no rank difficultly, as how 'hard' it is will be determined by the roleplayers themselves, upon completion it may be considered as giving/counting as an S ranked mission)

Has't thee seen h'r?! Mine own loveth, mine own starlight! I cannot standeth this dift between us any longeth'r, but I has't not naught the courage to crosseth the divideth myself! prithee, someone, grant mine own deepest desire and confesseth mine own loveth to mistress sadayo. I off'r up all of mine own savings if 't be true thee can convice h'r to wend on a date with me!

(and if 't be true not yond, findeth me h'r measurements)

Translator note: Someone had fallen hard for Director Soga and wants you to profess their love to her on their behalf. Do whatever you can to get her to agree to the mystery date (or find her body measurements) and the patron has promised to reward their life savings to you!

Title: MUSCLE WARS (Karuto)
Team or Solo: Either
Description: (This mission has no rank difficultly, as how 'hard' it is will be determined by the roleplayers themselves, upon completion it may be considered as giving/counting as an S ranked mission)

The Karuto fan club is sick and tired of that baby man Masato always prancing around like HE is the best Sannin when we ALL know the winner is clearly Karuto! Look at his size! His gains! His girth! We at the Karuto fan club are putting out a hit on Masato for anyone brave enough to take us on. Go egg his house to 'help' him with his gains.

(Quote Kondo Kaicho at Senshichojo Umechika Home as egging every square inch of his home, If having completed/currently doing MUSCLE WARS (Masato) then this mission cannot be completed by taken).

Title: MUSCLE WARS (Masato)

Does the puffed-up egg head really think he is better than the great Masato?! HA everyone KNOWS that that super cool Uchiha fire fist would melt that self-proclaimed bear. I bet Masato wouldn't even NEED to use Kurama AND he could do it with one hand tied behind his back! Everyone here at the Masato fan club has pooled together a reward for anyone willing to show that Karuto who is boss! Go spray paint Masato rules all over his gym!

(Quote Dexterous Prince at Karuto's Muscle Mansion as spray painting his gym Masato rules all over, If having completed/currently doing MUSCLE WARS (Karuto) then this mission cannot be completed by taken)

Title: The Fruit Conessuir

Allow me to introduce myself my friends! I am Professor Avercarter Phucks and I am here representing both myself and my college, Cleavage Mcnamara, as professional fruit Conessuirs. We have heard tales of a mystical pineapple of legendary taste right here in Konoha! So far it has eluded my grasp, but I have managed to narrow it down to man named 'Uncle Pineapple". No doubt the greatest pineapple farmer in the entire world! I will not be satisfied with my life until I have his pineapple in my mouth!

(Hunt down -x- Rei -x-'s character Z or "Uncle Pineapple" and get him to give you his pineapple by any means necessary!)

Title: That Damned Playhouse!

Food AND theater?! This is too much! How are our businesses supposed to compete? Under the interest of protecting my identity, I won't reveal my name here until after the mission is complete, but I and some other owners agree that something must be done. We have pooled together a reward for someone to go into the Sagiso and make a ruckus. Nothing too crazy! Just drive a few customers out, be gross, whatever you need to. Just get the job done.

(Quote Headless Koko at the Sagiso "White Egret Orchid" Playhouse as driving to drive out their customers any way that you see fit!)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:35 am

Notice: The following missions have escalated due to negligence.

Title: Rebellion In the Rough
Squad or Solo: Either
Description: A riot has been formed in New Verales, with growing dissonance at the current leadership of Konoha. Help has been requested in defusing the situation, however, be warned, it is suspected that someone is purposefully instigating these riots.

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 pm
Leaf Announcement Nov 9th, 2020

Attention Leafies! This is a quick announcement to inform everyone to keep an eye out for a new Shinobi Listing thread to be released soon in which characters apart of our village must post in!

There are some changes unfolding and I'm excited to try be the so n' so to help carry out those changes! If you have ideas for your character's story feel free to contact me so that I can do my best to accommodate you. Please understand that I am not an official story moderator but I will try to assist how I can! Best results are through the discord and I encourage players to use the OOC thread and quote the moderator staff for a fabulous experience!

To my knowledge, the missions above are still available for grabs despite the change soon to unfold.

We are still active in 2020 despite these trying times for everyone! Stay safe and have fun!

Kondo Kaicho

-x- Rei -x-

Indefatigable Interloper

Regalina Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Ishiba Satomi

Hazaan

Valbjorn

soulcatcher77

Zak the Panduh

Wolfe Whitehorn

Anbu Black Oinin

DruidaDecidesToRP

NecroPlant

Metal Trsu

Torture Me Softly

Cute Things In Jars

Novasse

pyrategross

Noble Negative J3T

Ro Mayvine

Rosa Havoc

LovelyMintKisses

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

MetaEuphoric

Rocket Punches

ChaosDuo

Stumpleton

Lady Caprinet

Prince_yureil

Quaylan

Kazuma Of The Wind

Taziie

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy

Odoeb

LavenderandVelvet

Ffionn

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:36 pm
Leaf Announcement Dec 16th, 2020

Intelligence sources stationed throughout the Land of Fire have taken heed to the warnings of monks who have felt the transverse of spirits across the land. The monks' voice the world should prepare for something on the horizon. But what, exactly, isn't easy to discern.

Parade of the Tsukumogami
Rank X:
The straggling Yokai who are slow to respond to the call in Zaishin are causing a bit of an uproar. These are generally harmless yokai who've awoken after 100 years of lingering about, finally making their appearance to the people of the leaf through the art of surprise!

Tsukumogami are yokai composed of ordinary objects that do extraordinary things: lanterns, teapots, umbrellas, shoes, jars, cloth bolts, and floating futons! While most tsukumogami are harmless and prefer to just stir chaos there are some that are acting in frustration pent up over the years. Your best bet is to avoid presenting yourself as a threat to this yokai to show them the way out of the village but be warned that not all tsukumogami are harmless!

Signs of people shouting, shrieking, or yammering about the misdeeds of the nearest yokai trickster are tell-tale signs when in doubt. Objects spied out of place are also suspect.

To start this assignment please quote Hurrak!

Crafting :: Field Supply
Rank X:

During this time, crafting missions are acts directly under coordination of the acting Hokage. The village is calling upon its craftspeople for basic weapons and armor for the common shinobi: starting up tasks and assisting others in the creation of wires, knifes, sharpening caltrops; fastening armor plating to combat attire, reinforcing shoes against terrian hazards, to sewing the finishing touches on gloves. Posts dedicated toward a Crafting Career are treated as [2] instead of [1] per post. The item made in question must be dedicated to the village.

Career :: Home Supply
Rank X:

Prepping medical supplies, gathering supplies for crafters, and cooking easy-to-carry energizing snacks for the warrior on the go! Gain an additional [500 Ryo] per mission completes.

Kondo Kaicho

-x- Rei -x-

Indefatigable Interloper

Regalina Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Ishiba Satomi

Hazaan

Valbjorn

soulcatcher77

Zak the Panduh

Wolfe Whitehorn

Anbu Black Oinin

DruidaDecidesToRP

NecroPlant

Metal Trsu

Torture Me Softly

Cute Things In Jars

Novasse

pyrategross

Noble Negative J3T

Ro Mayvine

Rosa Havoc

LovelyMintKisses

VIII-IX-MCMXCI

MetaEuphoric

Rocket Punches

ChaosDuo

Stumpleton

Lady Caprinet

Prince_yureil

Quaylan

Kazuma Of The Wind

Taziie

Ichengo Angelus

Brooy

Odoeb

LavenderandVelvet

Ffionn

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:29 pm
Leaf Announcement April 24th, 2021

Happy Spring to my Northern Hemisphere Leafies! Happy Not-Spring to the Southern Hemisphere!

We have just wrapped up only a fraction of the Jashinst arc still unfolding and to those who were here and participated somewhere and somehow please check in with the prizes . There will be more fun to come!

A new profile roster has been published please only post there once your character has been approved and not before. A link to the previous character roster is available on the same page for your convince to gather any formats. The Archives are a pain!

As always, please let me know here on Gaia or in the discord if you have any questions or ideas for your character so you can enjoy your time here!

Kondo Kaicho

-x- Rei -x-

Regalina Kaicho

kiiwispoet

Hazaan

Valbjorn

soulcatcher77

Zak the Panduh

Novasse

pyrategross

Noble Negative J3T

Ro Mayvine