Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[FawnbriarxSootpelt] Leaving home to find home

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:56 pm
User ImageBreathing in through her nose, Fawnbriar sat in silence as she inhaled as fully as she could. Holding her breath for a few moments, she let the breath out. Something so simple as being able to just breathe was such a relief. Her bones ached, her heart hurt and she was so tired that at any moment she could just close her eyes.

Only, to the contrary her mind was buzzing and her body felt so alive. About the only peace the bundle of nerves had was her kits were still safe and..and..Sitting up she looked around for Sootpelt. With a chirp the orange and white shecat called for her beloved.

In her mind, she knew her kithood friend Shadowsong was now Shadowstar. Things would be different here under different leadership. That meant, that meant they didn't need to hide. Her heart just couldn't believe it quite yet.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:26 pm
User Image To say he was weary was an understatement. He'd never felt so empty of feeling emotionally and physically in his life. He had thought that with a couple nights rest he'd be back to his old self, but he found it long coming.

It was probably the emotions of it all eating him up inside. He'd essentially spat in Starclan's face by leaving behind the clan he had called home in order to join this new one and be with the female he loved and the family he had helped create. Even with all the questions of it being right swirling in his head, he had done it. He just knew he couldn't live on pretending those kits weren't his or that that female had stolen his heart.

Even so, it was difficult. He was trying to forge new friendships and push the guilt aside. Plus, ensure his family was ok through the whole move. His family. The family he could claim and care for without the worry of other's involvement. The thought brought a smile to his lips. Speaking of, his ears twitched with her call and he perked up immediately. Quickly he hurried to her, his heart racing. The thrill of it continued to threaten to drown him.

As soon as he saw her he began to purr, pressing his forehead against hers before grooming the top of her head, "Hello, lovely." he cooed softly at her. It felt incredible. No having to look over his shoulder or keep his voice low. He could just be fully in and every moment he had with her. "How are you? Is everyone settled in?"

EvilSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:47 pm
Just seeing him appear pulled energy out of the shecat. Her purr answered his, rumbling through her tired bones. It was enough to give her strength. "Its real," Her words came out as a breathy whisper, still in amazement they could have this. The Code she'd known her whole life said cross-clan kits were bad. Their family was bad. How any Starclan cat could be so fox hearted to look at her kits and think such a thing was beyond her.

They weren't cross clan anymore. Sootpelt made the sacrifice to leave his clan for hers. Oh her amazing tom. Brightstar's reaction so many moons ago never truly left her mind. Nuzzling under his chin, Fawnbriar snuggled against the tom. Laying her tail against his she continued to purr hard. Only sign of any other feeling lay in the groves beneath her paws.

"We are, only took three stories and five snacks" Whiskers raised, she couldn't help but chuckle. Bearkit's appetite, Owlkit's pouncing on everything that moved and her little girl in the middle of all that. Thank the stars He was here with her. "How are you handling the move? Everything has happened so fast since..then. Are you okay?" She pulled back her head just enough to try and see his own face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:52 pm
Having her against him felt right. This moment of two purrs sounding as one, bodies pressed tight, affection filling both hearts. Yes, it was perfect. It was like all his nerves and uneasiness melted away. It was alright and would continue to be alright. He was home.

He couldn't help a soft chuckle at her words "It is. I'm not going anywhere this time. You won't have to take care of them along anymore." the sad look that crossed his eyes were heartbreaking. He had missed so much, but he was so grateful their kits were so forgiving and still loved him despite it. He didn't deserve this.

He grinned at her words "That appetite. That kit will definitely grow into his name sake." He became silent for a moment, pondering. Was he ok? He felt ok right then. "It's been hard." he admitted. "This den is so different as are some of the faces. Its nice to see some from back home, but being with you all..." his eyes sparkled down at her "That makes it all worth it."

"I know it'll be hard to adjust. I have a lot to work through, but already this feels so right. I went from thinking I'll never see their first kills or see their naming ceremonies to having it all. To being able to proudly say this is my family... Its overwhelming."

"Plus." he got a teasing look on his face "I get a warm body next to me every night now. Can't beat that." he bapped her playfully on the nose.

EvilSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:29 pm
Still in denial, Fawnbriar pointed out, "It was only a matter of time before they figured it out. Owlkit wears a heart like his father." She nudged him gently on that one. The kits are showing their parents as they grow. Where Bearkit got his appetite she didn't know but he seemed to have that one from the moment he was born.

Oh he would at that, biggest toughest cat in the clan. "I hope he grows into a strong hunter for the kill pile's sake!" Chuckling at that thought, she decided that her own hunting would need to be stepped up to make up for her precious son.

Her chuckle died down as she listened to what he had to say. Her going over to Lightning would have made more sense in that they were already living there and their kits knew that place. As she listened, Fawnbriar nuzzled under his chin again.

They didn't have to worry about the kits calling him father anymore. "This is more than I could ever dare to dream of." Her family, together and accepted. The terror of that night as well as all the losses seemed almost worth it to know this peace.

Wiping her tail around she used it to tap his side before dragging it back to twine with his tail. "At least his home is not too unfamiliar. You have to watch out for those falling rocks around the river though. Wouldn't want to get" She held that just a few breaths before nudging him with her shoulder, "soaked." Laughing freely, the shecat almost forgot what it was like to just laugh and feel free. No weights on her, no since of shame or guilt. Just free to love and laugh.

Irish Night Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:49 pm
Sootpelt chuckled at her. It was so true, he so did. The bigger they got, the more obvious it became who they belonged to. He was proud of it, proud of his kits. It still made him so glad they didn’t have to keep pretending though. What would have happened if Rockclan had left… and he had to say goodbye?

The sad thought made him put a paw around her and draw her close to him. It was a dream and some night he worried about going to sleep and waking up to a reality that wasn’t this. Would it last? He could only hope so. He smiled as her words matched his thought, “It is. I hope we never wake up.” he playfully winked at her brushing his nose against hers.

He narrowed his eyes playfully at her words. “Really now? Bringing up old wounds?” but he couldn’t help laughing along with her, even if it made him a bit embarrassed. It was his biggest blunder, but hey it had won him a pretty amazing heart in return. “Watch yourself, I haven’t enacted my revenge yet.”

He looked off for a moment, watching other cats mill about. He knew he’d have to get back to work soon. There were so many repairs that needed to be made and a kill pile to fill. He looked back at her deciding though they deserved this quite moment. All that could wait.

“I’m proud of you.” he said softly. “You’re so strong. For yourself, the kits, and us. You deserve the blessing ten fold.”

EvilSilverDragon

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:37 pm
Fawnbriar happily molded against him when he put his paw around her. She returned the gesture with a paw on top of his own. "If we do, we better wake up together." The terror of that night wasn't so much waking up somewhere completely new, it was waking up with him. Protecting her kits alone, fearing for his life and safety.

His narrowed eyes were met with the most innocent kit eyes a cat had ever seen outside of the nursing den. If she wasn't a master of the look before, her kits gave her plenty of resources to study! Laughing at his 'threat' she just raised her paw end very carefully booped him on the nose. "You can try." No more of challenge had ever been uttered siting still and purring.

All his praise sent her practically hiding is his fur. While the shoulder was useful, this was the only time she 'cursed' his short fur. "You and the kits are my greatest blessing. All I could ever ask for. Well except." She let that word hang for several minutes before standing up and nuzzling him again, cheek to cheek. Walking forward with her body pressed against his, she turned and looked right back at him finishing, "except for a bigger family when they are older." That ended with quite the look of flirt and sass.

They both had plenty to do, raising the kits they had. Still the thought of 'one day' and a future where being with kit was to celebrate not fear. How could she not feel flirty about it?

Irish Night Fox

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff