Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowstar x Foxfur] Consulting the Stars

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:06 pm
User ImagePatrolling the camp always started the day. Every pawstep brought a shot of pain to her heart. Even still she saw the last days of the Rockclan. Everywhere there are places where moons ago blood and fur decorated the ground. Even farther back, she could see places where a little Shadowkit would play with Fawnkit.

Not for the first time this morning did she wonder if she made the right choice.

Taking a deep breath she kept her head up and nodded to her fellow cats as she passed. To walk out of the past, Shadowstar walked out of the entrance of the camp to patrol the rest of their territory. Patrolling kept the mind busy and made the world feel more normal. Would there be anyone else out here at this time?

caffeinecraving
Foxfur seems like the perfect cat to distract.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:03 pm
User Image

It wouldnt be long. They said the early bird got the worm, well he figured that if birds were cats then cats were birds and that meant if he got out early he would get food. So there he sat, perched in the tree watching.... waiting...

Foxfur's tail hung down curling and then straightening. And then... there! He jumped out of the tree landing on the small creature.He killed it easily enough. It would be easy to see he was previously a lightningclan cat for his taste for furry critters. Even if they were hard to come by in the damp surroundings.

But with his giant leap, he landed squarely infront of the leader. He swung around with his prey and the vole flew from his mouth headed straight for the shecats face.

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:24 pm
For a brief moment, she knew exactly how Rivermist felt. Another 'flying' cat! Paused, she hadn't started to move before she got hit square in the face with something furry and previously alive. For three full beats of the heart, she just dead stared at Foxfur. Her ears lay flat, the left one flickering just about the same times as her whiskers raised.

This is not what she expected this morning. 'Not what you expected' seemed to be the best phrase she'd heard for the tom. "I've seen worse greetings." She tried to make that sound dry but the amusement didn't hide well in her voice. "Good Morning, Foxfur. Already at hunting I see. The clan will never go hungry with you around." Would be a touch nice if he fished as much as he hunted Lightning clan food.

She'd never turn down a good fresh kill; however.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:43 pm
EvilSilverDragon

Foxfur stared back just waiting, either she was going to attack or she was going to laugh. He hesitated and leaned forward to take the prey. He laughed though at that. "Yeah, My bad." He flicked his tail and nodded his head, lowering it to a respectable level for a moment. "That is my hope!" He flicked his tail and then looked around. "Are you headed somewhere Shadowstar? The patrol passed by a little bit ago?" Though the whole clan knew she had a routine, Foxfur and his curious self couldnt help but ask. He wondered exactly why the leader personally patrolled each and every morning. But those words would not be asked.

He took the prey back to his tree and buried it. "Though did you see that catch? I think its probably true that birds are actually cats... the same logic applies... " He nodded. "THink about it... They are just sky cats...."

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:56 pm
Shadowstar inclined her own head, returning his show of respect with her own. He had a good question, one in which she didn't have the best of answer. "Just patrolling." Hard to tell one of her warriors that she was searching for something without a name. Restless when she should be calm, unable to settle when everything else fell in so nicely.

His unique logic had its own charm, the dark shecat allowed him to pull her along for a little while. He was a ray of sunshine in her mindspace this day. "Birds are the only animal I've seen groom as much as a cat" Was it really a good idea to throw him a bone? Maybe, maybe not. This was as good a time as any to second-guess a little less. "I don't think I have been able to look at an owl the same since you got here." She shook her head out of amusement before deciding to ask, "Have you gotten a chance to try fishing?" Thank the Stars he didn't see fish as cats too.

Not yet at least, Birds she could do without, questioning fish was a whole 'nother horror.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:39 am
Foxfur blinked and then nodded. "Anywhere in particular? I could come along if you wanted company.... I have so many ideas to put to you.... You cant even imagine..." Well she probably could.

He nodded looking excited. "Yes! Exactly... And i mean... we both have claws... and some eat meat... Some i think are just medicine cats... with their noses in herbs all the time.... " He flicked his tail. "Im telling you... birds are really just sky cats... "

He nodded. "I mean... owls have ears... and are our basic size.. i mean... they are probably most closely a cat than anything else...."

HE gave her a sheepish look though. "I mean... yes... i can fish... but im a very good hunter on land... no need to head into the water when the prey on land still runs. I can say with no apparent confusion fish are not cats.... they like the water much too much...."

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:59 pm
That was a very good idea. Taking a second to mentally thank him, and the Forestclan for bringing such a quirky cat to her lands,Shadowstar agreed, "Of course I would like the company. You can share your thoughts while we walk." He had such a different way of looking at the world.

This cat was an absolute treasure. He also needed to share what he was on with Barkfang, she could use it.

Chuckling that traitorous thought,it was fine for Shadowsong but certainly not appropriate for a Leader! "I wonder if they know of herbs that we don't." Her mostly rhetorical question was asked sky-bound. "Owls and maybe bears, after all we have one in our midst." Technically by names they had both, brothers at that. Bearkit was going to need a mentor with hunting skills or the clan might just starve.

Starting to walk towards the furthest edge of the territory, she acknowledged his prowess, "You are a very remarkable hunter. It is good to have the option of fish or fur." 'I suppose was left off. Memories of the rebellious days running to the water to fish with Darktail lingered peacefully in her mind.

Well aware of how loaded this question was, she asked him, "What is on your mind?"

caffeinecraving

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff