Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Public Forge Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:04 pm
User Image

The forge on the property was created without ownership by several artisans who migrated from Uzugakure and were local to the Land of Fire. These artisans designed the forge and had it's facilities made available to the people of the village for no fee nor cost.

• -1 Post reduction towards gaining worker titles per every grandmaster title owned.

Sealing Array:

Finger Engraving Seal [ Shikoku Fuuin ] | Rank C
-All seals are placed on the surfaces themselves and not on paper.

Multiple Infinite Embraces [ Tajū Mugen Hōyō ] | Rank S+
-Applied by Seal Expanding to cover the whole thread. When activated drains an A-ranked amount of chakra and deal tier-three trauma per post to those inside. This seal is kept in the Konoha sealing array room and must be unsealed there to prevent its projection.

Seal Strengthening | Rank: S+ | Class: Fuinjutsu | Cost: Chakra
-Placed on Multiple Infinite Embraces, preventing the seals unsealing/destruction of until this seal is dealt with. This seal is kept within the Konoha sealing array room.

Seal Strengthening v2 | Rank: S+ | Class: Fuinjutsu | Cost: Chakra
--Placed on Multiple Infinite Embraces, preventing the stealing/prevention of activating/interference with outputting already established connections of this seal without first dealing with this one. This seals physical location is in the Konoha sealing array room.

-Placed on Seal Strengthening v2, this seal prevents the unsealing/destruction of without first dealing with this seal. The physical location of this seal is in the Konoha sealing array room.

Seal Expanding | Rank: A | Class: Fuinjutsu | Cost: Chakra
-Expands the Multiple Infinite Embraces to the entire thread. This seals physical location is in the Konoha sealing array room.

-Placed on the Seal Expanding lines, this seal prevents the unsealing/destruction of without first dealing with this seal first. The physical location of this seal is in the Konoha sealing array room.

Seal Strengthening v2 | Rank: S+ | Class: Fuinjutsu | Cost: Chakra
-Placed on the above seal, this seal prevents the stealing of/prevention of activation/interface with a current outputting signal until this seal is dealt with. This seals physical location is kept within the Konoha sealing array room.

-Placed on the seal above, this seal prevents the unsealing/destruction of it without first dealing with this seal. This seals physical location is in the Konoha sealing array room.

Scroll Communication Technique [ Sukurōru tsūshin no Jutsu ] | Rank C | Universal
-Multiple Lines of Communication are placed throughout the area, as well on with each guard themselves that act as walkie-talkies with other guards across the village, Lahlil, and Sadayo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:33 pm
S H O S H I N K E T S U E K I
User Image

Shoshin strode under the roof of the large pavilion that housed the forge - a beautiful stone basin filled with brilliant orange coals, ready to be stoked to melt iron and steel. It's his first time being here, but already it had a semblance of home. Looking around, Shoshin began to identify each part of the forge, from the anvil to the tongs to the trough of oil used to cool down weaponry. The forge was filled to the brim with every tool imagineable that a smith would need to craft armor and weaponry. The first step to becoming a master weaponsmith is in getting to know your wag around a forge, and Shoshin was ready to begin his path to becoming a master. After strolling around the forge for a moment to gain his bearings, he removed his robe - it was time to begin getting acclimated to every nook and cranny of the open area. Knowing your work station is just as important as the act of crafting.

O O C
Crafting Mission; Get To Know The Forge (Rank A) - Complete

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両36,800- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-
🩸 | BUKI / NIN - 🩸 | A - JŌNIN - 🩸 | KONOHAGAKURE - 🩸 | SUITON - 🩸 | KATON

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:37 pm
User Image

Placing his robe on a nearby stool, Shoshin set out to get to work. The first thing he needed to do is prepare the tools to be used. Grabbing some tongs, a hammer, and a few other assorted instruments, Shoshin brought them to a barrel full if water and began washing them with special soap that had been set aside expressly for that purpose. With a rag and a piece of gritty paper, Shoshin would spend the next half hour detailing and cleaning the tools of the forge to make sure that for his work they would be in perfect working order.

O O C
Crafting Mission; Clean The Tools (Rank A) - Completed

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両36,800- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:38 pm
User Image

After finishing cleaning all the tools in the forge, Shoshin had finally gotten the forge prepped and ready to be used. Regardless of how many shinobi and civilians used it, common courtesy dictates that everyone take care of the public facility. Seemingly ready to begin trying to craft basic weaponry, Shoshin walked over to the storeroom door and opened it. A waft of wind blew the dust off the shelves, kicking up into the air. Apparently not many people had utilized it yet, and the materials inside were space. It was unfortunate, but Shoshin didn't expect it to be fully stocked; after all, most smiths would have to buy their own materials and could store their extras in there. Turning back to grab a broom and a fan, Shoshin entered the store room and began sweeping up the dust and debris left over from other smiths. It was mildly irritating, but the room needed cleaned out, and if nobody else was going to do it, he would have to be the one to do it.

O O C
Crafting Mission; Reorganize The Store Room (Rank A) - Completed

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:40 pm
User Image

Upon finishing his reorganization of the store room, now cleanly swept and organized by material, Shoshin stepped back into the round area of the forge and took another look around for anything else that needed done. It had already been over an hour and he hadn't been able to begin his craft yet. Everything seemed to be in order, except for the coals of the forge. What would normally be a brightly glowing pit now seemed muted and dim. If he was to craft anything, he would need a good amount of fuel to keep the forge as hot as it needed to be. Shoshin knew that there was a woodcutting block behind the forge with a grove of trees that was perfect for getting logs to burn. After loosening up his arms and shoulders with some light stretching, Shoshin walked around the edge of the store room to begin chopping wood to keep the forge burning day and night.

O O C
Crafting Mission; Gather Fuel for the Forge (Rank A) - Completed

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:43 pm
User Image

Using his forearm to wipe the sweat from his brow, Shoshin let out a sigh as he placed the woodcutter's axe on the block in front of him. To his right were two very respectable piles of plot logs, ready to be burned to fuel the forge. Shoshin began loading up the wood in his arms and began to head for the forge to drop the new logs in when he was stopped in his tracks by something brushing up against his leg. Looking down, Shoshin could see a small grey tabby cat circling his feet, mewling softly. "Hmm? A cat... It must live around here." He thought to himself. Walking past the cat, Shoshin placed the wood on what remained of a previous woodpile, to which the feline reacted to by hopping to the top, and began pawing at Shoshin's hand. "Must be hungry..." Right as the though crossed his mind, his stomach let out a groaning sound. All that chopping must have made him hungry. Reaching into his pouch, Shoshin pulled out a small package of onigiri, and broke a piece in twain. One piece he placed on a table for the cat, and the other he popped into his mouth as he sat down. The cat leapt onto the table and began to eat the rice ball, purring softly as it ate. The sun was beginning to set, and a soft orange & pink hue fell over the forge. After spending so much time getting it ready, he hadn't had a chance to begin working on weapons. With a soft exhale, Shoshin decided it was probably for the best that he pack up and begin again tomorrow, rested and finally prepared to begin working with the metal. Tomorrow would be the day he truly began his journey of becoming a master weaponsmith.

O O C
Crafting Mission; Feed the Forge Cat (Rank A) - Completed

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:23 pm
User Image

It was the dawn of the next morning, the sun just peeking over the horizon drenching everything in the forge a beautiful golden orange. Shoshin entered the pavilion of the forge and removed his robe, placing it on the armoring table. There was nobody else to be seen around the forge, save for the sleeping cat on a stool near the edge of the forge. "Still here. Hm." Shoshin couldn't help but think. He turned away from the cat and dropped a bag he brought on the armoring table next to his robes and unzipped it. From within, Shoshin pulled out a modest amount of iron ingots that he purchased on his way to the forge. Every master smith has to start with the basics, and Shoshin had settled on making the most basic of ninja tool possible - kunai. After loading some wood he had chopped the day prior to the forge and pumped it to get the coals to the right temperature, he began by dropping an ingot into the forge with a pair of tongs.

O O C
Mission Complete; You Gotta Start Somewhere (Rank A)
• Crafted 10 Kunai (Basic)
• -500 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両36,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:30 pm
User Image

Pulling the last of his first batch of kunai from the oil, Shoshin laid them out on a cooling table to his side and began to look them over carefully. There were definitely imperfections; crooked edges, uneven weight distribution. For his very first batch they weren't awful, but they weren't impressive either. Determined to not be disheartened, Shoshin grabbed a few more ingots from his stack and placed them in the forge with the tongs again. He would try once more, fixing the mistakes that he made the first go around. Pumping air back into the forge to up the temperature, he began again.

O O C
Mission Completed; Craft 10 Kunai (Rank A)
• Crafter 10 Kunai (Basic)
• -500 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両35,800- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image

Placing the second round of freshly cooled Kunai on the table to his side, Shoshin grabbed a towel that he had brought and used it to wipe the sweat from his face. Nobody said that working a forge would be a cool experience, but even Shoshin was surprised at how warm you got standing next to the glowing coals for a long period of time. Once he was sufficiently cleaned off, Shoshin began inspecting his newest batch of kunai. They were much more refined, the flaws he found the last time were much less prevalent, the edges more level and the weigh much more equal. A small smile stretched the corner of his lips. "Alright, on to the next." He decided. Giving his body a quick stretch from his arms to his back, Shoshin loaded more ingots into the forge. This time around, he would try a ninja tool that required a bit more finesse - Shuriken.

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft Shuriken (Rank A)
• Crafted 10 Shuriken (Basic)
• -500 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両35,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:32 pm
User Image

Shoshin plopped down on the stool with a soft 'thud'. His second batch if Shuriken had come out perfect, and Shoshin was pleased. He was still a novice of the craft, but it was surprisingly easier than he had anticipated. Even though he had only been crafting basic ninja tools, the progress he was making was quick. After kunai and shuriken, Shoshin settled on trying his hand at something a bit larger. After getting up and loading a handful of ingots into the forge after another load of wood for coals, he began to stir them with an idea in mind for his next weapon. He would attempt to make a sword to end his smithing for the day as the sun was already starting to dip towards the skyline.

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft Shuriken (Rank A)
• Crafted 10 Shuriken
• -500 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両34,800- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:33 pm
User Image

"Finally... I'm finished." Shoshin said as he leaned back on a wooden beam. In his hand, a freshly made katana, sharp as the wind. It wasn't an exceptional katana by any means, but it was incredibly solid and crafted with care. The sun was beginning to set, and Shoshin was beat - working a forge all day was incredibly tiring work. His little feline helper had wandered off earlier, leaving Shoshin alone in the forge to work in solitude. It had been a very productive day, and Shoshin thought that he had accomplished enough. Packing up his remaining ingots, Shoshin placed his bag in the store room, and began cleaning up after himself, putting the assorted equipment he used away where it belonged. Grabbing his robe and throwing it on, Shoshin took one last look at the forge, threw his pack over his shoulder, and began to head home.

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft Katana
• Crafted Katana (Basic)
• -500 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両34,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:23 pm
User Image

( A few weeks later. . . )

It had been quite some time since Shoshin had begun the art of weaponsmithing, but in only a few short weeks his progress had steadily increased. Surprisingly, villagers and young shinobi had spent some time watching him craft, and some even requested to buy a paltry number of weapons from him. Shoshin never planned to make weapons for a living - he was, after all, a shinobi - but he was actually quite good at it, and he made back money to buy more materials with, so there wasn't much of a downside. The slow draw of people even brought Shoshin's little furry friend around more, but that's possibly due to the villagers bringing him treats as they stop by. Today, however, Shoshin had plans to test if he could make the weapon he fought with most comfortably; the greatsword. After his normal procedure of getting the coals ready and readying the tools, he loaded quite a few ingots into the furnace, and began to fan the flames.

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft a Greatsword (Rank A)
• Crafted a Greatsword (Advanced)
• -1000 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両33,30000- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:24 pm
User Image

Shoshin held his Greatsword aloft with both hands, twisting it slowly to see if there were any imperfections in the light. The blade was straight, the beveling was even. It was a bit heavier than Shoshin expected, but that was a minor flaw, only the strong would be able to weild it. Shoshin placed the finished blade on a weapon rack on the pillar behind him when a woman from the village walked up to talk. They spoke for a while, about the comings and goings of the forge, and the woman even gave the small cat a treat from her bag. After she left, Shoshin gave the cat a late on the head and turned his attention back to the forge. He had managed to smith a good greatsword, but there were a few more things he wanted to create today. Placing more ingots in the coals with the forge tongs, Shoshin focused on creating his next project, a spear fit for a soldier.

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft a Spear (Rank A)
• Crafted a Spear (Advanced)
• -1000 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両32,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 pm
User Image

Shoshin gripped the freshly beaten spear off the anvil with tongs, and lifted it above the barrel of oil. A loud 'hsssss' eminated from the glowing spear as it was lowered into the oil, setting the steel and cooling it off. If a weapon was imperfect to a drastic degree, the process would leave the weapon brittle and shatter easily. Shoshin had gotten pretty good at the process, only having had a few weapons break in that manner. After a quick examination and a handful of test strokes, Shoshin placed the cool spear on the weapon rack beside the greatsword he made earlier. It had been hours, and the sun was high in the sky, casting the shadow of the pavilion directly toward the ground. The public area around the forge had the usual humdrum of people for lunchtime, and Shoshin could feel the twinge of hunger in his stomach. "I should probably eat... No, I'll eat when I finish for the day." He thought. Grabbing the last of his ingots for the day, Shoshin planned to attempt a slightly more complicated but of weaponry, a large Polearm with an axeblade at the end. It was going to take him until after sundown, but for the sake of his craft and the will to become more skilled, Shoshin loaded up the forge once more and got to work. "I can't wait to finish and get some food..."

O O C
Mission Complete; Craft a Polearm (Rank A)
• Crafted a Polearm (Advanced)
• -1000 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両31,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

CircaNineOne

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:18 pm
User Image

Shoshin strolled into the forge, a bound scroll in one of his hands. A shinobi in the village had formally requested that he craft him a top of the line katana to be used on their missions. Shoshin had become quite skilled in the ways of weaponsmithing, and would certainly take the request. The weapons that he produced now we're solid, and he trusted that they would have the longevity to survive many conflicts without breaking. Placing his pack on one of the tables and stopping to pet the forge cat for a moment, Shoshin took a moment to reflect on all that he had been learning about the art weaponsmithing. He had spent countless hours in the forge, tempering metal and testing his ingenuity. He had made weapons for people before, but never on the scale of supplying weapons for the battlefield specifically for someone of importance. Just as he began, Shoshin had to continually test his limits and push what he thought he was capable of in order to grow. Today would be no different, and just like the countless times before Shoshin began to prepare the forge for his task if creating a katana worthy of a Daimyo.

O O C
Mission Complete; Forge A Weapon For A Shinobi (Rank A)
• Crafted a Katana (Special)
• -2000 Ryo

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両29,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces