Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Back Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:55 pm
User Image
[Jack][Scholar][TORNA][Mercenary]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 5][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????][Stamina: ????]

She hadn't realized it initially, however it seemed that her battle companion had died. How did he die exactly...well Val was honestly unsure. She was so focused on her own thing and just generally watching the guards that Chai's situation had been a mystery to her. However suddenly no longer feeling the connection between the others only just registered to the woman's mind. She herself wasn't very affected by it, she only knew the man for a few minutes. It was unfortunate that her companion had died of course, but it wasn't something devastating for her. However she did wonder how the others were holding up. She might not have been quite connected to the man, however the others knew him for a much longer time than a mere few minutes. Sighing, as there wasn't much she could do from outside. The guards she and her late companion seemed to no longer be motioning for the time being aside from screams of being on fire and more concerned with her companion's final attack. She prepared herself for more guards regardless though. Arrows forming in her hand made of pure chakra that would fall to the ground and give herself a bit of an arsenal of ammunition to use when she next felt it necessary. They would be important to the situation for the time being, and despite her new companion's passing they still had a job they were doing. How the others on the inside were doing she didn't know, but if more tried to enter she'd stop them...and then like that....there was suddenly no longer a building to prevent them from getting into. A look of...a combination of intrigue and also horror grew across Val's face. "Well...I didn't sign up for this. Looks like I have to leave." And with those words, she would begin to make her way away from the commotion. She would meet the others outside of the village if she needed to, of course she'd wait for them at least to debrief about the mission...or something like that. However staying around the destroyed building, dead guards, and likely incoming shinobi forces? Not even a little bit.

Roy-schach

pyrategross

Novasse

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 7:33 pm
User Image
Maeko Tsujihara
Goodbye, Dear Friend - Deertick

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 2,515 / 3,730 โœ˜โ•‘ NATURE CHAKRAx 450 / 500 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 3,520 / 3,780 x โœ˜โ•‘ XPx 21,805 x โœ˜โ•‘ RYOx 30,000
โœ˜โ•‘ TORNA x โœ˜โ•‘ N/A x โœ˜โ•‘ S+ Rankx โœ˜โ•‘ Bukijutsu / Bukijutsu / Bloodline

tab The detonation sent the girl to a knee, head bowed waiting for most of that super heated water vapor to dissipate. Gritting her teeth as the the air whipped and beat at her. 'This ain't good...' The Kaguya would stand up tall, they could see Ito and Rabu at a distance, Kizuri now too. Taking a look around, the words that slipped from Val's lips felt like a stinging poker. They wouldn't mention it to Rabu, the smoother their relationships with comrades the better. Though Maeko wouldn't even call Val a Comrade, seeing as one of her's were gone now, on her watch. Shaking her head she'd body flicker to a spot a few feet in front of Ito.

tab They'd say nothing, Maeko had picked up on Chai and Ito's platonic closeness when she'd first met the man, in the tent back at TORNA. Out of respect, the girl would go to her knee with a bowed head. In the same motion they'd roll their shoulder and move him into her arms, offering him up. Cradling him in her arms. After a few somber seconds, Maeko finally spoke up. "I'm sorry for your loss...but we should leave soon, Val is already headed that way."

tab When Maeko appeared before Rabu, they felt that pit in their stomach grow larger. They even started to tremble, a wetness came to those emerald eyes. One tear streaked down the bone mask, and a crack followed. They'd just released their armor and curse mark. Maeko and Rabu's armor both lost its imposing features. What was left on both of them, started to crack and fall apart. "Val...Val should have had his back..." A shakey voice from the Chaotic being, was not normal. 'Is this...loss?' They'd question themself in the back of their mind, while it was still free from the intrusive Maeko. Rabu was in shock at the loss of someone they'd grown fond over.

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

โœ˜ Base D.R. โœ˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+10 Strength || +10 Speed || +10 Agility || +10 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โœ˜โ•‘ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || + 0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

Activation DR: [ + 0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]
      โ†ต

โœ˜โ•‘ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +2 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +4 Strength || +4 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต

Activation DR: [ +4 Strength || +4 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] โ†ต
            โœ˜โ•‘ Combat Passives
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—
              โ—

NON-COMBAT DATA

โœ˜โ•‘ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

โœ˜โ•‘ Non-Combat Passives

โ— Learn 1 extra Taijutsu technique per post.
              โ— Learn 1 extra Bukijutsu technique per post.

โœ˜โ•‘ Jutsu Learned
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here
              โ— Text Here

โœ˜โ•‘ OOC
              Notes:
              ghostfinch

pyrategross

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Roy-schach

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI arrived in the back alleyway on a lead for some foreign spies who managed to infiltrate the village. The JUEI were uncertain of where the spies were coming from but knew that they had infiltrated the village from false identification at the gates. They must have been coming from somewhere. JUEI had also conducted surveillance on them and noticed that they were taking steps to apprehend sensitive files from the Hokage's Office. I stepped into the back alleyway, the area that the spies were using as their de facto base of operations. My face was covered by red goggles and my red plague doctor mask. I wore a black cloak over my JUEI uniform as I stepped into the alleyways.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI flipped a switch on my goggles that caused them to glow with night vision to pierce the darkness. I then flicked the second switch on my mask which distorted my voice to fully disguise myself. I crouched as I slowly moved through the alleys. I hid behind a dumpster as I listened to the two men that I was shadowing. "Did you find out the status of the Jashinists?" I squinted as I listened in closer. Why did they want to know about the Jashinists in Konoha? "Konoha is putting them away fast. It's the same lockdown protocol that we're seeing back home. Lord Satoshi isn't letting them slip through his fingers either." I was shocked by what I was hearing. Were these Ame spies? Weren't they on the same side as Konoha? Why did they need to know about the Jashinists? The men were speaking in hushed tones so it was clear that they were trying to get confidential information. I peeked from around the corner to see that they were carrying manilla folders.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑWhere did they get those? I analyzed what they were doing and it seems that they got quite the haul of classified files. "Do you know how many favors I had to call in just to learn nothing from these Hokage's office files? At least Lord Satoshi will be pleased to know that Konoha is holding up their end of the bargain." The other man continued to whisper. If they reported directly to the Amekage then they were probably ANBU agents. They were going through a lot of trouble to remain hidden. They were not wearing masks but were instead wearing typical street clothes. Hiding out in the back alleyway as well, it was clear that they did not want to be detected. "What else do we have in here?" One of the men asked as they peeled through the files together. I observed that they both had large umbrellas on their backs despite it being a sunny day. Perhaps they were weapons? "Konoha's intel on Ame isn't much. It seems that they haven't infiltrated us. The Hokage and the other leaders have recognized Ame as independent. They don't know any of the internal affairs. If they did then it'd be plastered all over these files." The Ame spy seemed exasperated that Konoha knew nothing of the hermit village. He also indicated that the details about the Rain were so shocking that the details would be obvious in the classified files if they knew anything. "That could be out of date though. I don't think we got exactly top-shelf intel. Figures. It's probably going to take us another few months to steal anything good out of the Hokage's Office." The man sighed as he put the files away. "I guess you're right. That's it from me. You got anything else?" The other man also sounded disappointed. "Nope, what's next?" The man asked. I felt a rush of adrenaline as I knew that I would have to spring into action soon.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑThey both sighed as they thought of what to do next to get better information on Konoha. "We'll need to talk to Otsuka and Mitsuki tomorrow. See if we can push them some money for better files." I committed the names to memory as the alley filled with miasma. The purple gas caused the men to unsheath swords from their umbrellas. "I don't think you'll have time for that." The scratchy and high-pitched voice was heard as red lights from the goggles were pointed directly at the men. I ran toward them as bugs escaped from my arms. I released the swarm to sap the chakra from them as they swung their thin blades at me. I dodged them quickly before punching the wind out of the first spy. Then I kicked the second spy in the gut. After a brief rumble, I managed to easily subdue both of them. I allowed the miasma in the air to clear as I hog tied both of them. They were still conscious and resisting me but I used my training to place the restraints on them.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI wrapped their wrists with zip ties before tearing cloth from the dumpster to use as gags. They squirmed against their restraints as I used rope to complete the hogtie. I checked behind me to make sure that no one was watching before pulling an old rug out from behind the dumpster. "That's convenient." I said as I rolled their restrained bodies into the floor rug. I had their voices recorded so I turned off the tape recorder before hoisting the rolled up rug over my shoulder. I ran out of the alleyways before heading to the agency building.

Enter/Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Chuninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Sใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 09ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 2,025 || 2,025ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 1,525 || 1,525ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 850 || 850ใ€‘

Technique Used:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
Techniques Active:
[ Technique Name ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
โ€ข Rinkaichลซ: Nano-size parasitic insects. This breed was deemed too dangerous and risky and was essentially labeled as forbidden. Rinkaichลซ essentially function close to a virus. Causing cellular destruction and spreading rapidly with rapid reproduction until no organic material can be further consumed. Those infected by Rinkaichลซ will begin to turn a shade of purple while simultaneously having their skin bubble and appear to rot. This breed Augments all Taijutsu or physical touch that makes direct skin contact, even those of lesser rank to apply a Tier-4 Poison that can only be cured with the [Poison Removal] and [Virus Removal] technique. The trade-off for this devastation is Rinkaichลซ cannot be used for insect techniques. Due to its forbidden nature Rinkaichลซ are only given to those with Anbu/Oinin Titles or minimally Konin. The host can choose when to turn their Rinkaichลซ 'on' or 'off'. A Kage or Moderator will determine whether or not an Aburame will be given access to Rinkaichu.
โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
Status Effects:
โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
First Class: Medical
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
Second Class: Taijutsu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Brawler โ†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Hurrak

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:06 pm
User Image
โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

User Image
                      Miki walked down the back alleyways with her hands in her pockets. Things had changed a lot lately for the young girl. It all started with the Kyuubi being sealed into her and changing the course of her shinobi career and life forever. Then Kai attacked her and soon after disappeared, leaving Miki feeling lost. She just wished she could go back to Arashi to visit Obei, but the hokage seemed to have people watching her everywhere since the Kai incident. Couldn't have the homegrown freak having another freakout and potentially burn down the village again. It wasn't her fault Kai attacked their squad, but she sure felt as though she were the one being punished for it. The girl sighed. 'I wish I could just go home.' She thought as she continued to trapse through the alleys of the village. Sure it was a bad part of town, but people generally knew who she was at this point so she wasn't concerned about being robbed or anything. Instead she could focus on the intense lonliness that she was beginning to feel.

'Pitiful. All this power and here you sulk.' The Kyuubi rang in the back of Miki's head. The damnable fox certainly didn't know when to quit. Ever since he showed up during the fight, he refused to stop bothering her with his relentless critism. Was there even a way to stop him from talking now? 'Leave me alone.' Miki replied almost sadily. She didn't want him there, not now. Not while she was wanting to be left alone by all. Though it didn't matter what she wanted. The fox was going to continue to pester her regardless. Then nothing came. Not another peep from the fox. For the first time in days he didn't reply with some witty remark. Did she do it? Did she learn to keep his mouth shut? The girl stopped for a moment. 'Cat got your tongue fox?' Miki couldn't help herself, but attempt to communicate with it. What if her connection with the Kyuubi had been cut off for some reason? 'I thought you wanted to be left alone girl. Make up your mind, I do not have time for your games.' Miki couldn't help but sigh out of frustration. Of course he was still there. Not only that, but he was acting as though he had better places to be than sealed away in her body. 'Oh sorry your majesty. I didn't realize you were on a schedule. My apologies.' Miki retorted. Kurama didn't seem to enjoy being talked to in such a way by the noise he immediately made. 'Remind me girl who's stealing my power from me? Remind me who keeps me prisoner.' 'It wasn't me who decied this. Trust me, if I had a choice then I wouldn't be your human scroll. Instead, you killed Ran. Miki replied, ducking down another alley way until she eventually found a bench to sit on.

'Consider us prisoners in the same cell. I'm stuck with you and you're stuck with me. I don't want your power, nor do I ever want to use it. I don't need it.' The girl furrowed her brows out of determination as she crossed her arms. ******** his power. He could keep it for all she cared. 'Says the Uchiha who can't use fire techniques.' 'It doesn't matter I can't use fire, that's not what makes me an Uchiha anymore than having 9 tails makes you the strongest demon of the nine.' Miki watched as various people passed her by. It was true. Sure fire was the main element Uchiha chose to use, but it didn't make them who they were. 'I'm a senju too ya know and a good one at that.' 'Who doesn't even know how to use sage mode?' Miki couldn't help but laugh to herself. It was the truth that she didn't know how to use sage mode, but that didn't mean she couldn't do it if she wanted to. 'You know what. Let's do it right now. I'll learn sage mode right here sitting on this bench in these dirty Konoha streets and you'll leave me the ******** alone.' Kurama laughed and laughed, until he slowly came to a stop. 'You make me laugh girl, but I'll take you up on your wager, but if you lose you'll admit your weakness and free me.'

'Deal?' 'Deal.' The two finished their conversation with a nod, setting their words into stone. Miki immediately crossed her legs on the bench and began to center herself. The girl had certainly set herself up for a massive challenge, but challenges weren't something Miki was afraid of. She had to dig deep really to remember what her father had told her of the Senju sage mode. It was the easiest method for a Senju to channel nature chakra into their wooden creations. That much she could recall, but the actual method of doing so was slipping her. Had he really ever discussed what to do with her? Perhaps she actually had set herself up for failure with this little bet of hers. Could she even let the fox go if she wanted to? What if she couldn't make good on her deal? The pressure of the situations certainly wasn't light. That was what she got for not thinking it through. She had fallen directly for what the fox had wanted, to chip away at her and her mental walls. To get her mad and act more impulsively, that much was clear, but that actually gave Miki an idea.

In order for her to feel the nature chakra that surrounded her, she needed to let go of the pressures of the world. Nature chakra was hidden to those who couldn't find balance from within. Memories of her father's teachings slowly began to cross Miki's mind. Nature chakra surrounded her, no matter where she was. It was deep in the earth, it was just a matter of finding it. But, one could not find the chakra if they were to busy listening to the outside world. Miki took a deep breath as she began trying to tune out the noises that surrounded her, focusing instead on her breath. Innnn and outtttt. She contined to breathe as the noises became quieter and quieter to her. Even Kurama was beginning to feel farther and farther away from her. Finally the world felt silent for once. Miki breathed, only feeling her heart beat now. What now? Miki wasn't sure where to go from here. Any memories of her father were had haulted. He definitely hadn't told her what to do once you actually found yourself at peace. It seemed she was on her own from here. Miki continued to focus on her breathing, her heart rate becoming more and more slowed until even that was an almost silent drum beat in the distance. That drum beat suddenly began to feel louder for Miki and it consistently became louder again. The girl felt confused by it. She was sure she was doing everything right, or at least she thought she was, but now the noise was arriving. The drum beat continued, reaching an eventual level of loudness where it would remain.

This wasn't her heart beat, that was becoming clear for Miki. No this was something else entirely. The entire feeling surrounded her and hit all at once. The girl opened her eyes to see golden chakra flowing throughout the entire area. It was nature chakra, she had managed to find it. That was half the battle of becoming a sage. Just being able to see and feel the chakra meant she could begin trying to use it. This was when it would become a lot more dangerous for the girl to proceed, but she couldn't stop now. She had already come too far for that and she was going to show that fox how strong she really was. Miki took a deep breath and began to use her own chakra to begin pulling the golden chakra toward her. It was already proving to be a difficult task as the golden chakra seemed to mostly ignore her own. Regardless of this, she continued to press on. Eventually, the golden chakra began to flow inwards toward Miki instead of away. It would continue that way until her skin began to absorb it into every pour on her body. She was doing it, she was really doing it. This was when she had to control it or risk petrifying herself. Miki's conviction never wavered as she focused on her breath and remaining completly at peace. As she did so, black circles began to form around her eyes, signifying that she had entered the senju sage mode. Miki smiled.

'Well I'll be damned. Maybe you aren't so bad after all girl.'

[ 128 Sentences: 32 x S rank Lasting Memory | 12,800 EXP ]

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,750 // 2,750 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x2,245 // 2,245 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ E X P : :x5000 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x38,000 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S-rank Genin ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Senju / Uchiha ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Blood / Buki ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Kyuubi Host ใ€

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ„™ ๐”ธ ๐•Š ๐•Š ๐•€ ๐• ๐”ผ ๐•Š โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ ๐• ๐•Œ ๐•‹ ๐•Š ๐•Œ - ๐•Œ ๐•Š ๐”ผ ๐”ป โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
                  & Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Choom Ron-Ron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Finding her sketchy contact in the Back Alley, Nagisa was ready to begin her path to Priestess in The Prophets of Yatagarasu. The man she met with was named Clawdile, and he possessed what appeared to be a crow mask and black robes. Grabbing Nagisa's arm and pulling her into a dark building, she felt like she had to be in the right place. She would ask the Prophet Clawdile to speak of Yatagarasu and all of the secrets that he understood. Clawdile explained that Amegakure was the primary center for such religion and that it was founded around Yatagarasu as well as the crow. He spoke of many of the religions values that free will was an illusion and that future sight was obtainable. [Rank E | Secrets of Yatagarasu mission complete]

For her mission that Clawdile wished for her to go on, he would have her start by cleaning up the Alley shrine dedicated to Yatagarasu. Handing Nagisa a brush and a mop, she was expected to make the place look nice. First cleaning the place of garbage and such, Nagisa frowned feeling she was above this work. Then she swept away some leaves and debris. And finally should would lather the place up with soap and water and mop it nice and clean. Maybe this was a lesson in humility? Maybe Clawdile was just rude. [Rank E | Yatagarasu Shining Shrine mission complete]

The following mission Clawdile sent Nagisa on for her internship was to deliver some missives to another Yatagarasu contact on the other side of the Alley. Moving swiftly she would keep the missives hidden in her bosom. It did not take her long to move and ignore all of the sketchy eyes that looked upon her. This mission was about secrecy, not attention. And she did not have time to be making conversations. Once she reached the other contact Lebnoire on the opposite side, she was given a missives to return to Clawdile. [Rank E | Dropoff The Word mission complete]

After having proven herself capable, Clawdile wanted Nagisa to see as Yatagarasu wanted her to see. There he took her to a darker part of the Alley, where they approached a broken home falling apart. There he entered first and a man who appeared to be starving looked up and started to try and run. Clawdile would form two handseals and a ball of fire was unleashed, black entirely, as it engulfed him. Nagisa watched and bit her lip as the heightened situation excited her. Clawdile explained that there was no room for those who blasphemed and would betray Yatagarasu. [Rank E | Flames of Punishment mission complete]

As Nagisa moved away, he released the flames and handed her a kunai. They would head to another building not too far from this one. While Nagisa pondered what the kunai was meant to be used for, she was able to put it together shortly. There was another individual in this room, but it was a much older woman. Blind, the woman called out asking if they were her grand children. While hesitating at first, Nagisa found herself pouncing upon the woman and bringing the kunai to her neck with a clean slash. The Prophets of Yatagarasu worked in mysterious ways. With the same black fire from before, Nagisa saw Clawdile cover up her work, wiping her kunai clean and taking it away. [Rank E | Yatagarasu is Mysterious mission complete]

[Enter from ๐Ÿƒ || Saegahara Academy [ Academy ]]

User Image

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Academy Student
Ninja Classes: Bloodline-Bloodline
Kekkai Genkai: Uchiha Sharingan (Dormant) + Scorch Style - Shakuton
Elements: Fire Style - Katon + Wind Style - Fลซton

Chakra Reserve: 100/100
Stamina Reserve: 100/100
Status Effects: N/A

โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

Ryo: ไธก0
Inventory:
โ†ณN/A

Techniques and Activations:
โ†ณN/A

Profile Link: [x]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
Leaving the sketchy Alley, Nagisa headed to the park to do some work for the village.

[Exit to ๐Ÿƒ || Maple Meadows]

User Image

Bingo Book Data:
Active XP: 0
Passive XP: 0
Body Rank: E
Title: Academy Student
Ninja Classes: Bloodline-Bloodline
Kekkai Genkai: Uchiha Sharingan (Dormant) + Scorch Style - Shakuton
Elements: Fire Style - Katon + Wind Style - Fลซton

Chakra Reserve: 100/100
Stamina Reserve: 100/100
Status Effects: N/A

โ€ข Strength โ–บ 0
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 0
โ€ข Agility โ–บ 0
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ 0

Ryo: ไธก0
Inventory:
โ†ณN/A

Techniques and Activations:
โ†ณN/A

Profile Link: [x]

Choom Ron-Ron

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games