Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The beast chuckles,"Well... it seems I can't displease master or he would get upset with me..",as she leaned in closer touching noses with him,"You... have to be patient.. you dont' understand how this works do you?", she said whispering into his ear,"She is trying to except her feelings something that has been thrust upon her... how would you like it if cupid shot you with an arrow and made you love someone you barely know?", she smiled at him running her fingers through his hair,"We can never be one me and her for I am her and she is me already... That is the best I know and can explain it", she told him getting off to sit on the bed next to him. as Lexi's eyes began to dim again....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:33 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grins as she was talking to him and he lets out a little sigh."I see will I guess you are right I will be a little less hard on her."He says as he noticed her eyes start to dim and she gets off him and he smiles."I will see you later tonight."He says as he stands up and moves to the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself finally waking from what seemed like a haze and she stared at the floor for several minutes until she found herself wondering the hall way toward the kitchen she got herself a glass of water and began to gulp it down as she began to rub her head,"Shiki do you have anything for a headache?!", she called out loudly rubbing her temples trying to message the strange feeling from her head as the poudning of it to.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:48 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was in the living room when Lexi come out and get some water then she asks him for something to take for headaches."Ya there is some stuff in the bathroom behind the mirror."He says as he turns down the tv as well.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi nodded as she took her glass with her to the bathroom upon entering she opened the mirror cabinet in front of the sink and began to look for the medicine finding some Tylenol she took 2 pills gulped down the water and then placed the bottle back on the shelf before shutting the cabinet only to see the beast's reflection in the glass it spooked her as she dropped her glass as it shattered on the floor howling in anger she glared at her own reflection it seemed the other was just an illusion and not the real thing,"Damn you leave me alone..", she snarled at herself in the mirror glaring at the glowing blue eyes that glowed back at her she thought she heard chuckling but ignored it as she got on her hands and knees and began to pick up the glass.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki heard the glass brake and he was about to get up but something in his mind told him to wait and see what happened he then heard her yell for something to leave her alone and he knew who she was talking to it was her other half,he picked up his glass and downs it before taking a deep breath.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi came back through with pieces of a broke glass glaring,"Hey where is your broom I dropped something by accident", she said going to toss the remains in the trash can as she looked outside the sun was going to be setting in the next hour or to and she didn't have much time,"You promise me your going to keep her here? I can't have her going out and killing someone...", she said feeling beads of sweat dripping from her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks over at her as she comes out with a broken cup and he stands up and gets a broom and heads to the bathroom and sweeps it up and throws away the rest and then walks up to her and gives her a smile."We are not staying here but don't worry we are going to a place where there is no humans around."He says putting a hand on her shoulder."Trust me I wont let any one get hurt and I will take care of both of you."He says with a smile but there was something different about it,it was more friendly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked up at him the feeling of his hand sent away her anxiety and fear as she looked into his trusting eyes,"Okay..", she said with a soft blush as she turned to head back to the bedroom,"Lets me get on some actual clothes instead of these shorty shorts", she told him heading to dress she got on a pair of jogging pants she dind't care for and a plain white t-shirt she refused to wear any underwear since it was going to get tore up anyways as she headed outside to him,"We better leave now I don't know about you but she is probably going to get here as soon as the damn sunsets", she concluded.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles as she joins him outside and he locks the door behind them and then he sweeps her up into his arms and after looking around he jumps into the air and starts flying at high speed and only after a few minutes they where landing in a place close to the mountains."We are hear."He says as he sits down and looks at her."I use to hunt here when I was younger with a friend of mine he was a half blood wolf like you."He says with a little laugh.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi turned to him,"Aye Wha!!", she was caught off guard as he picked her up before they went zooming into the sky she was paranoid that someone would see them but she noticed that at the speed they were moving they would have thought it something weird or nothing at all... She gazed around the area in which they landed pulling herself away from him she took a look around and began to inhale the sweet mountain air,"Yes... this is good... I can't scent people for miles", she confessed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:35 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles and looks over at her."Thats why I picked this place you can change and not have to worry."He says as he looks up at the sky."When you wake up you will be back in bed safe and sound."He says looking over at a large tree that had some gashes in it and he smiles as he walks up to it and puts his hand on it.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:40 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi let out a sigh of relief,"Great now we just wait", she plopped down on the grass and stared at the sky very soon the sun began to set and as soon as the last rays of light left the sky lexi' began to twitch and shuffle and then she began to turn into the beast as it stood on both of its hind legs and howled deeply its eyes captivating the night sky and then it began to scent its mate nearby as he walked over to shiki sniffing him before licking the top of his head before sniffing the air... deer was on the menu and it could feel the blood rushing through its veins as it dropped on all fours and howled racing through the trees after its prey.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:02 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched as she changed into the wolf and laughs a little when she licks him then when she started running he went after her keeping pace with ease and he grins."Will this takes me back lets go show me what you can do."He says his red eyes glinting before he jumps onto her back and holds onto the scruff of her neck.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:20 pm
Pagan Yanik

The beast felt the feeling of his body shift onto its back as it let out a soft growl of approval and pelted even faster its eyes like illuminating glows in the night sky as she drove through the undergrowth like it was no tomorrow.. finally it scented the deer closer and closer... and slowly but surely it dropped into a hunting crouch sniffing as it came upon two male buck... growling as it seen its prey it crept closer than shot through the undergrowth after the deer the poor prey tried to race away but the beast launched itself onto the deer and brought it down grabbing it by the neck it shook it violently as the affect snapped the neck and took the life and then it circled its prey shifting its shoulder to let its mate know that dinner was ready as it settled down and began to dig into the deer's flesh.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff