Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wolf laughed,"I don't know I was a dumb teenager and looking for fun?", he said grinning,'What else you gonna ask me for", he looked over at the dead werewolf finally noticing it,"Well.. sometimes they go and sometimes they stay and yes it Cojo", he said yawning as he stretched,"He didn't really care for me hanging around humans alot but they always had some weed for me to smoke and I can't say I wasn't attracted to some of the girls", he grinned.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:40 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks at him and his eyes narrow a little more."Something is telling me you are lieing about something."He says and he starts grinning his fangs showing."Now tell me what you are doing here.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:12 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Smelled blood and food so I came by and seen what the haul was about", he told him,"Guess I'm not welcome my bad", he shrugged,"I'll leave you to her have fun", he turned around disappearing into the shadows as lexi's beast watched him go and then turned to sniff the dead that lay on the ground,"It can't stay here", she said,"Human's find.. huamns know about us...", she took up the head of the body and began to drag it over to a soft spot of ground she let go and then began to dig a pretty big hole in the ground by the tree.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watches the man leave then turns to Lexi as she starts to drag the body away."I wasn't exspecting such a evintfull night."He says as he follows behind her and leans on the tree next to her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi's beast looked up from the massive hole she dug and then dragged the body into it before leaping out and kicking dirt back over it,"It happens.. sometimes...", she huffed finding it difficult to talk for it tired her out in this form,"No more... talk...", she told him as she finished burying the body she then lay on top of the grave and yawned,"I fear I will have to leave you again soon...", she whimpered as she lay down and then began to fall asleep slowly being replaced by the unconscious naked body of lexi.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:18 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki smiles and watches as she lays down."Don't worry you are not far form me at all."He says petting her before she changed back and he picks the sleeping Lexi up and jumps his way back home where he lays her back on his bed with cloths next to her and he covers her up before walking out into the kitchen to start cooking food.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi began to arouse a few hours later after having been out and she noted the clothes next to her and the way she was covered up blushing she put on her clothes and headed into the kitchen getting her a glass of water as she sat down at the table sipping on it slowly the night before was blank in her mind for she would never know what happened but her feelings towards shiki over the past few days were growing stronger and she was actually starting to like him. She began to think about what she was going to do... she couldn't live here forever either they were going to have to figure out a way to tame the beast in side or she was going to have to be his girlfriend... she felt forced into it like these emotions were hers but not hers seeing as she wasn't so sure about the mystery guys personality or past she felt that perhaps it wouldn't be all bad... sighing she rubbed her temples in thought this was emotionally hard for her like when she decided to keep the whole werewolf thing a secret from her family and move out as soon as she turned 18... actually a few months having ran away from home and stayed hidden for awhile before they found her at 18  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:41 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was out on the couch asleep when he heard movement in the kitchen and he opened one of his eyes and checked the time,he then slowly sits up and looks over at Lexi who was sitting at the table and he gives her a little wave."Told you I would take care of it."He says with a smile,before he stands up and heads to his room and grabs some cloths and pokes his head out form around the corner."I made you some food but you may need to warm it up."He adds before heading to the shower.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi remained silent only nodding she felt her heart beating at the sound of his voice his scent wafered into her mouth this was unbearable... she had to do something.. maybe if they did have sex she could get over it quick.... She sat there staring at the table hearing his shower water running and some kind of strange sensation came over her again as the beast began to take over her mind again and walk softly down the halls the steam rolled in on the lexi's face as her eyes were glowing as she stepped into his bathroom a small play at her lips as her clothes slipped to the floor and she slid in from behind wrapping her arms around his wet body,"Hello there..", said an all to familiar voice to shiki now.. as lexi's nose began to run along the length of his torso,"She.. is letting me come to see you more.. seems she can't handle the change...", remarked the beast's voice as lexi's eyes glowed in the soft room lighting,"I fear she is going to let me take over eventually soon but I don't think that is bad idea", smiled the beast,"We can then finally be together as one...".  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:09 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was almost taking by surprise when Lexi joined him in the shower and he looks at her over his shoulder."So you came back out my my wont that make you tired or have you come for something inpaticuler."He says in a teasing voice,he knew full well what she wanted as she was naked behind him and even though he has seen her so many times before this time she did it by her self she let the wolf take control.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

"I think you know exactly what I want", she told him in a soothing voice as she reached up and kiss him right on the lips.. holding him in the hot water steaming rolling off of them something in the back of Lexi's mind began to cause her to wake up and the glowing eyes turned off to be replace to a surprise Lexi who gasped yelled out in surprised pulled back slipped hit her head and then went forward to completely fall through the shower curtain onto the floor next to the shower,"OW!", she said rubbing her head feeling the buzzing noise in her brain,"Oh gosh that hurt..", she said looking up at shiki she said,"What am I doing here?", she asked ignoring the fact that she was just kissing him and that they were both naked in the shower.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki let her kiss him and then he noticed that Lexi had come back and then she ended up falling out of the shower and he qucikly turned off the water and pulled her to her feet."It seems your other half wanted some play time with me."He says before covering her with a towel."You arnt hurt are you?"He asks.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

She looked up at him as he handed her the towel and wrapped her up getting her to her feet,"Play time? More like she was going for full on sexy mode", she rubbed her head and headed out of the bathroom making her way to the hallway,"I don't understand why she keeps trying to control me.. I'm my own person I want to be my own persons.. I'm not saying I'm in love with you but I do like you your pretty cool...", she blushed walking down the hall and headed to his room to find clothes,"I mean.. you are trying to figure her out and I don't know what this whole mess is about but I've been feeling weird for almost a full week now and I thinks its getting worse..", she confessed, turning to him she looked at the floor,"I think I'm..", she closed her mouth afraid to say the words,"Never mind okay?", she said turning back to put on her pants and shirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki followed her into the bed room and sighs softly."Look its been a week and in that time I have learned a lot about you Lexi and in all honestly having you around has been fun and you are rather cool your self."He says with a grin before he leaves so she can get dressed and he goes to fix the shower and finishes up as he was all soapy.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

After dressing lexi was heading to eat when her phone began to go off,"Yo.. its lexi whats up", she hears an excited sister on the other end,"Hey its been so long how have you been?", Lexi feels uneasy as she talks with her sister after a few minutes of chatting it up lexi had finished her plate of food sitting down eating while her sister talked and was washing the dishes by the time Shiki got out of the shower still on the phone with her sister,"I don't know sis I'll think about it.. you know I dont like going out at night", she told her sighing as she finally hung up,"Thanks for the food", she told him tossing the phone on the counter and drying her hands on the towel by the stove.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff