Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Loki came out of the shower and walks into the living room a towel over his still damp hair and he looks at her form under it."I didn't know you had a sister."He says as he dries his hair a little more and removes the towel revealing his messy hair."And your welcome just let me know what kind of food you like and I can try making it,i have always like to cook different things."He says before thwoing the towel around the corner and into the basket of cloths.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea i have a younger sister and 1 older brother..", she said clearing her throat,"I don't like to talk about my family much I tried to get out after the incident", she told him quietly,"I never told them what happened that night or what happened in general...", she said sighing softly,"Lets just say.. Its pretty traumatizing...", she whispered taking herself back to the living room she sat on the edge of the couch feeling herself shiver alittle as if the air got chilly as she rubbed her arms for warmth.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:22 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods and looks at her."I understand that I hate talking about my own "Family."He says using quotesoin finger movements when he said family he then got up and walks up to her and playfully pushes her back onto the couch with a finger and he grins."Don't get to worked up about it you are a big girl after all."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Normally lexi would lash out defensively at him even touching her but today she was much more comfortable as she smirked,"I'll be sure keep that in mind", she told him as she grabbed up the remote and began to flip channels,"I guess you should have asked while you had the chance cause now I'm keeping my mouth shut for the remainder of the day", she told him sticking her tongue out as she smiled to herself.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and grins."Will you want to come with me to town I need to pick up some things and I need to turn in my new CD and have a friend of mine listen to it."He asks as he grabs his keys and spins them around a little."If not do you want me to pick any thing up for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked over at the tv and then outdoor she did need fresh air,"Sure lets go out", she said, she then went to slip on some shoes as she stretched,"I don't really need much", she confessed,"Maybe some personal items but other than that", she shrugged,"Im pretty good", she told him turning to back to him as she brushed hair out of her eyes,"You learn anything last night tho?".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:34 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods as they leave and he locks the door behind them."In all honstly I spent some time talking to your other half and then we went hunting and I havent done that in a long time."He says then he adds."We ran into another wolf a pureblood but he didn't know any thing about who bit you,how ever I may have to talk to his pack about it."He says as he gets into the car and fires it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi turned to him and nodded,"I understand maybe you can find out some more information and that way we can figure out why she is a completely different persona than my own", sighed lexi as she headed to the car getting inside buckling up she looked over at him as the engine roars to life,"You like your car alot i can tell by the work on this engine" ,she commented hearing the thundering noise as they beagn to pull out of his drive and head down the road.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:32 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grins as he drives."Yes I do I work on my car almost every weekend."He says as he hits the highway and drives towards the city."You seem to take care of you're truck as well its old yet it seems to run quite well."He adds as he looks over at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi shrugged,"Basic maintenance", she told him,"Older brother and dad told me what I needed to do to keep a vehicle running and I got a good model so I can't say much", she didn't want to admit it but she was pretty proud that he could tell. They remained silent unitl they hit the city and she looked around at all the buildings,"Ya know when I was a young teenager I wanted to live here when I hit college", she told him,"But college never happened and plans had to change", she sighed,"Guess you have to do what you have to do... to stay away from people...", she whispered.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki kept driving and looks over at her."You can still do your collage on the computer sense you are staying with me why not try taking a look into it."He says before he takes a turn and parks in a parking lot next to a rather large building and looks at her."Want to come in with me just going to drop off this cd."He says with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:05 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi sighed as she shook her head turning to him as she said,"Its not that easy the job I wanted to be before I became this thing was a nurse but that requires long hours and to many people...", she stuffed her hands in her pocket as she got out of the car to follow him,"Its to dangerous Shiki I have to stay away from people and just do my next dream", she told him,"Its easier than trying to pursue the first one", she sighed as they walked into the massive building.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods as he walks with her."I understand and if you ever get control over her then you may yet be able to have that dream."He says before walking into the building and heading over to an elevater and calling it down before steping in and hitting the butten for floor five."What is your other dream."He asks as the doors close.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:12 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi followed in trying to not look at her surroundings by finding it astonishing they were having to go up floors to just talk to someone about a cd,"Well I'm gonna be a writer I can send everything in through the internet and only ever have to leave the house when I need something", she told him,"I plan on moving further away from humans more like miles away if I can get it and then having a mountain at my backside for her to roam around in", she looked at the multiple floors they were going up,"So what is that gonna be a number one hit or something?", she said turning to point at the cd in his hand.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:10 am
GuenivereOrion

"I would love to live in the mountains."He says with a little grin as the doors open and he steps out and hears music playing over the speakers and he grins and looks at Lexi."Thats me"He says with a little laugh as he walks up to the desk and spoke to the lady there and then he hands her the cd and smiles."Thank you and tell him to call me once he gets in."He says before turning around.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff