Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:19 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sure lover boy buy me a ring"., she joked as she began to eat on her dessert,'I think I'm good I want to head home and get some rest I have real work to do tomorrow", she told him beginning to chow down on the dessert as she watched them bring out the expensive chocolate.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:30 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and grins."Maybe later."He fires back and looks at the bring his pie out and he keeps it in the box and takes his card back and puts it in his wallet and then puts it in his pocket."Alright then we can head back home then I have some work to do as well."He says  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:38 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi yawned as she stretched in her chair,"Late night movie falling to sleep in a warm blanket sounds like the life for me right now", she said smiling as she got up from her chair and headed outside to the car,"What a day.. or what a week what an experience to put it more blank", she turned to him,"Why is it meeting you life wont be normal anymore you had to ruin things for me eh?", she said with a smirk..  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:51 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grabs his pies and heads out with her to the car and laughs."I know I just cant help but ruin things its part of my nature but its just so much fun I can't help my self."He says with a grin as he unlocks the doors and gets in fires up the car and once she got in he took off heading back home."Will I wont lie I had a pretty fun day."He says with a laugh."Its not often I can say that."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

"The same here...",
she said quietly gazing out the window on there way home she remained silent as they passed through the dark on the main roads onto the country ones heading back to his small subdivision home on the outskirts of the city she found herself taking in a deep breathe just relishing in the moment of joy and quietness as they finally turned into the driveway she got out of the car and headed inside going straight to the couch as she sat down curling up on the couch she searched around for that blanket she wanted,"hey where is the blankets?", she asked as she began to switch the tv to a channel with movies on it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:55 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki drove home and once inside he laughs and heads to the room and picks up a blanket and walks out and covers her up."One blanket as oredered."He says with a grin before he sits down next to her and pulls out a lap top and starts working on some stuff.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am
Pagan Yanik

She snuggled underneath the provided blanket with glee and began to flip through til stuck to some classic horror channels, watching the cheezy 50's acting was rather humorous to her and she cracked up every now and then before feeling herself nod up as the later it go eventually she fell asleep leaning on Shiki's arm twitching slightly in her sleep as she growled as if she was chasing something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:37 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was working on his computer when Lexi layed on his arm and fell asleep and he looks over at her and couldn't help but some and he soon gets off his computer and moves slightly so she had her head on his lap and he softly plays with her hair,as he smiles at her growiling.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:36 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi woke up from the sound of her alarm buzzing like crazy as she sat up on the couch and stared around her bewildered,"Eh..", she said wiping the hair that got stuck to her mouth as she got up and stretched,"Oh gosh...", she said scratching the lower part of her back as she slumped her way to the back bedroom and began to dress for work she would head into the kitchen trying to look for a coffee pot to wake herself up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki slowly woke up as Lexi started to move and he watches her as she move about and when she comes back into the ktichen he sneeks up behind her and softly whispers."Good morning."As he grins before he starts the coffee pot and gets out two cups and looks for something to eat."You look like you slept well last night."He says looking over at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:55 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was entering the kitchen when she heard a soft whisper in her ear she wasn't actually spooked by this having smelled him before he even snuck up on her,"Good morning to you to genius", she smirked going over to sit down as he made coffee,"Uh... I think... I did though I dont remember how I fell asleep", she yawned scratching her head in thought as she waited for her coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and smiles as he makes her some coffee and puts the cup down before her and then looks for something to eat and starts cooking."Oh will you fell asleep watching a show and was asleep on my arm but shortly after I joined you in sleep."He says as he looks over his shoulder at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

She shrugged it off,"I must have been tired", she said peering over at him with crystal blue eyes over her coffee cup rim as she drank a long sip,"Regardless..", she said sitting the cup down,"Its been kind of cozy being here I guess I'm getting way to used to it or maybe its her I dont know", she told him looking away for a moment while she gazed down at her finger nails to inspect them.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:40 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks over at her and smiles."Will you hardly moved in your sleep so you must have been."He says as he puts a plate down in front of her and then sets down across form her."I already said it before but I am enjoying having you around."He says before taking a drink of his coffee.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

She smiled alittle keeping her eyes glued to the table afraid or just to shy to look up she wasn't sure but she began to eat as she told him in between bites,"I think its just we are to comfortable with one another I've been here to long", she told him trying to make excuses anything but love was better for her at the moment she was kinda scared of what love would bring for her as she turned her gaze away to the window,"Better hurry up or i'll be late for work..", she grumbles shoving the food down and gulping the coffee;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff