Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:29 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lexi fought the urge to start blushing again as she seemed to keep her face calm but secretly she was mentally breaking down,"Yea? Sounds abit odd I thought you all got along..", she said trying to keep her cool and nearly losing it as he handed her back the 15 she shakily puts it away with a slight growl in her throat as she heard him ask for her name,"Lexi Madisons but why don't you give me yours since you seem so keen to ask me mine", she said trying to remain calm through the whole situation but she was feeling rather hot all of a sudden.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:43 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki turns to look at her."You aren't very good at listening are you Lexi i am Shiki Noro,thats twice I told you."He says with a grin."I guess werewolfs arn't all that good on hearing."He says in a teasing manner before truning to leave."Enjoy the rest of your day Lexi and stay out of truble next time I may not be around to step in."He says giving her a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself nodding toward him,"You to..", she said watching him leave she stood there for several minutes it was as if she had to figure out the whole situation in her hands what was this feeling? She felt very driven towards him and she was having difficulty figuring it out... She began to pacing around the area finding herself lost as she tried to figure out this nagging sensation in her mind,"What is going on with me..", she grumbles finally sitting down in a small cafe on the edge of the strip as she sipped on a 5 dollar coffee that was probably way to expensive to be having. She began to rummage through werewolf lore on her phone she had to learn alot of her s**t out on her own and figure out what to avoid and how to avoid it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:13 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki got back into his car and drove back to his house and once home he started to work on his music again after about an hour his phone rings and he was informed that the man's body was removed cleanly and that no one seen any thing."One more thing keep an eye on the young werewolf woman named Lexi Madisons something seemed off when speaking to her,she may be newly bitten."He says and then hangs up before he goes over to his piano and starts to play.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:11 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi managed to give up the charade but it seemed that once she headed back home she was itching to turn as if the thought of being in her skin made it crawl... she was heading back home as she found herself drinking a glass of water trying to get herself to calm down... She found a few things about encounters with vampires but non of it clicked to her.. She was having a general melt down and went out it was dark the moon was low in the sky but that didnt' stop her from feeling the primal urge as she grunted in pain and began to turn...
Intelligent mind turned to feral animal as the now turned wolf scourged the country side for her mate.. she would stop every few miles to sniff the air trying to find his trail as she came onto a house set off to what looked like a nice subdivision it was moon high now and she found herself scenting the vampire on the breeze she growled and whimpered softly as her eyes pierced through the dark trying to find her mate as she sniffed about the enclosure of Shiki's house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki kept playing then he looks up and notices the moon was starting to rise and he opens the sliding back door and takes a deep breath and grins when he smells something on the wind and looks out into the darkness before turns back into his house and even with his window open he starts to play his violin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:51 pm
Pagan Yanik

They always did say that music could soothe the savage beast and since this was a forced transformation the wolf side began to calm down and the she-wolf woman lay down on all fours and began to grunt softly in pleasure until the wolf side vanished all together and there stood a passed out naked Lexi... she was curled up on the edge of the building and it would take her about an hour to come to before she would figure where she was...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki could feel that the girl was calming down and soon stepped out of his building and sniffed her out and found her on the ground naked and he grins."Why did you seek me you,I wounder."He says before picking her up and then he carries her into the back of his house and puts her in his room and gets on his computer and waits for her to wake up the whole time he was working soft music kept playing.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi woke up about an hour later feeling soft sheets made of silk on the bed,"Wha...", she found herself sitting up in some random persons bedroom completely naked,"What the actual ******** is going on", she said startled she covered herself up noticing that in the corner of the room was the guy from earlier as she glared at him in growling disgust and admiration,"What the hell is going on you creepy b*****d why am I naked!!", she said feeling oddly aroused by the whole affair and was blushing from embarrasment and lust from the whole affair.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:26 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki turns at the sound of Lexi's voice and he looks up over to her."I can ask you the same.You stroll up to my house and then you change back."He says with a grin."I took you in so no one would see you and likely take advantage of you being out cold."He says as he stands up."So let me ask you,why did you come to me in you're werewolf form."He asks  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi dropped her jaw in utter astonishment she came to this house in her werewolf form and he assumed she was following him!?!? but wasn't he stuck in her head for a long time or something all day actually.. She glared at him,"Well I dont know what I do when I'm a wolf hell I'm a freaking monstrous animal", she snapped looking down at the sheets,"I wasn't born this way ya know I was bitten when I was 16 its been 8 years and I am trying to figure out about this crap while I go along", she confessed to him,'I honestly don't remember what I do when I'm in wolf form I just started figuring it out when I began to video tape myself when I woke up in strange places as a teen", she told him," It was all odd to me and I didn't want to believe it at first but eventually you have to stare reality in the face", she confessed to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:22 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki listnes to her as she tells him her story and he grins."So I was right you are a newly bitten wolf."He says as he stands up and goes to the kitchen and looks around it."So the person who bit you never thought you about your powers,go figure pure-blood werewolf's tend to bite anything and just leave."He says as he poors some drinks and looks over at her."Sit down and relax."He says putting a drink on the table near her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:33 pm
Pagan Yanik

"look this is weird and I dont want to be in your bed naked", she said looking at the glass on the table as she watched his fluid movements,"But can you give me some clothes so I can get out of here?", she asked,"I just want to head home I have no Idea why I'm even here... I'll pay you back since I figure this is where you live I can find my way back", she concluded staring at the drink for a few minutes before picking it up and taking a sip.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:56 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looked over at her and sighs,before walking over to his closet and finds some cloths and puts them on his bed and turns around and walks to the door."Get dressed and ill take you home."He says before closing the door behind him.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:00 am
Pagan Yanik

watching him leave the room nearly caused her to drool alittle damn what was wrong with her today.. she felt actually extremely aroused for some reason and slipped on the clothes provided trying not to think of getting hammered on the bed... After she walked out of the room she stopped in the hallway almost terrified to go into the moonlight,"s**t what if I start changing again..", she grumbled to herself,"Its not a full moon but I have been acting weird starting today something is off...", she ran her fingers through her hair as she found she didnt have a choice either get through this s**t or go back into that room and stay naked... grumbling she marched through the hallway her eyes were glowing by this point and she couldn't stop that as her nails and fangs were trying to prolong themselves.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff