Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki watched and grins as he drops the gun's magazine and pulls out a bullet."9mm,hallow points but no silver,they arn't blessed ether."He says putting the bullet back in the magazine and reloading the gun before looking at it again."Seems this man is a fool after all."He says handing her the gun."The safty was still on,so that was what the click I heard was a missfire."He says looking down at the man before he grabs his head and his eyes turn blood red."When you wake up you wont remember any thing form this."He says and the man mumbles in those same words back to him."Human minds are so easy to mold."He adds before he picks the man up and throws him out of the house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:18 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi glared at him,"What am I suppose to do with this?", she demands holding out the gun,"Also I was going to call the cops jeeze you made it hard on me to get this guy out of here...", she sighed,"I'm just gonna need to move again I can't be around people its to dangerous..", she replied turning to set the gun on the coffee table,"If I can get my books published I may be able to live that dream so I won't hurt anyone...", she confessed curling up as she stared at her coffee table she wanted to leave this area it wasn't as crowded as most but she still needed to get further and further from people so far it would be nearly impossible to get to.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:37 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looked at her and suddenly his power filled the house."Stop living in fear of your self,that fear is what is keeping you form truly being what you are."He growls and takes a few steps towards her."You are letting the fear of your own powers control you so let me give you something to truly be afraid of."He says as his powers keep growing,the true power of a pureblooded vampire was,respected,but even more so it was feared."This is the power I hold in check."He says just as the power vanished at once."Stop letting your self down you are part wolf show some pride in it."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked up At shiki as he began to chew her out for being so pathetic as she felt an intense powerful feeling so horrible and fearful she began to choke from the overwhelming power of it all cascading down in one small room... When she was able to breathe again she got up and with a trembling hand and with as much strength and courage as she could muster she screamed,'GET OUT NOW", she stared at the ground her breathing shallow her body trembling she could feel her animal blood pulsing through her veins causing rushes to go through her heart as she looked up at him hair was starting to grow on her face and her eyes were turning into that of a wolves,"OUT NOW", she snarled.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki noticed her starting to change and he grins."You want me out then remove me."He says his grin getting wider showing his fangs."Do you think you have what it takes to move me girl."Shiki knew full well what he was doing,he was forcing her to change forcing her to use her power but she needed something more. His eyes turn blood red and the air got heavy as his fangs slowly started to grow longer along with his finger nails till they where more like claws,she needed to face death and fight it Alu informed him of what he needed to do though text before this all took place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:46 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself turning against her will as the howl of the wolf erupted from her throat she found herself turning into the monster she had to become standing there saliva dripping from her mighty jaws ripped pieces of clothes laying about on the floor she snarled at him her eyes seeing red only to have his sweet scent catch on her nose and she found herself dropping like a dog onto all fours circling him as she sniffed him carefully, her feral part was trying to figure out what was going on while Lexi's mind was completely given away to that of an animal.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:53 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched her change and he grins before lifting his hand out to her."Lexi its time to wake up and see what you truly are."He says his power once more completly gone."Wake up."He then used some power to get into her mind."Lexi you need to wake up."He says into her mind."The beast is awake now its time for you to wake as well."He says.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself feeling a tug in her subconscious but as soon as she began to wake in her mind the beast began to go away as there crawled up on the floor by his feet was her again while her monster body began to fade,"Wha...", she sat up staring as she was once more naked and this time without a sheet,"Hey!!", she snapped jumping up and covering her chest in alarm,"You ******** perv get lost!", she kneed him in the groin and then walked out of her living room to her room,"Go harass someone else will ya?", she demands.Finally having slammed her door to the room she begins to dress into some new clothes trying to shake the feeling of some dude just seeing her naked again,"Guh... this is so annoying.. I hate all of this..", she glared at herself in the mirror having thrown on another shirt and pants not bothering with underwear cause he will probably make her change again!!  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grins when she turns back and then hardly moves when she kicks him in the groin and watches as she storms away and he laughs to him self and looks around,he made a little mess in her house when he let his power out so with his speed he cleaned every thing up and he sits down on her couch and waits for her to come back out."She is taking her first steps to controlling her beast but she needs more work."He says with a grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:14 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi came out after about 20 minutes hoping he would leave but upon returning she seen him just chilling on her couch as she scoffed,"So all this stupid s**t started with me imprinting on you and now your going to harass me for it now?", she said,"Look all you have to deal with is wolf me I'm not trying to make this a thing at all eventually maybe wolf me will give up and find someone else to bug I dont know but right now I want privacy damn it!", she said going into her kitchen she grumbled as she began to make up a rather large protein shake...  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looked up when she came out of her room and he grins."You want privacy and so do i yet you seem fine with your other half stalking me and yet you didn't notice it at all when you changed did you."He says standing up as he heads to the door."You two should get to know one another you are closer then you may think."He says with a grin."I seen it in your eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi scarfed down the protein shake as she sat it into the kitchen sink hearing his words echo through her mind she felt her body tingle and her face redden. Was he right? How did this whole imprinting situation thing even work? She decided to stop relying on his stupid mind games and sit down and get some research one load of laundry in the wash she plops onto her couch with her small laptop in hand as she began to research... After a few hours of finding it was similar to finding your soul mate in life she sighed and placed her computer onto the couch next to her,"But why can't we choose that.." ,she said in a soft voice.. Then she thought about the subject of love.. Depending on situations love could come in like a rush of wind or it could come softly It depended on situation or scenarios it depended on the persons personality and lifestyle... She thought perhaps these two are likely connected immensely... for during the entire time he left she kept freaking thinking about him,"This is absolutely dumb..", she bit her bottom lip and went to fix her clothes as she finished up she began to fold and put away finding herself lounging on her bed looking at the ceiling,"Please don't change... no one will love you like that anyways..", she whispered to herself while she closed her eyes... It hadn't been but late into the night when the transformation took control again and the beast shuffled its way out her slide door nearly ripping it off on her way to find Shiki... Not even an hour after endless running did it finds its way onto his door again sniffing around pawing at his back door growling and whimpering softly.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:41 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki got home and started to clean and before long ht went to sleep as he didn't have much to do today,he then wakes up after a few hours and noticed the sun was already down and he opens his window and takes in a deep breath of the night air."Its so quite tonight."He says before he starts making him self something to eat before long he heard a sound at his door and he lets out a sigh before standing up and walking to his back door and sees Lexi in her wolf form."You came back any way hmm."He says leaning down and petting her head."Come on before some one sees you."He says moving to the side to let her in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:58 pm
Pagan Yanik

The beast moved on all fours as it felt comforted by his touch lovingly nosing his hand while it stalked into the house its bulky shape clambered down the hall feel rather energetic at being so close to its one and only love... It sat on its hind legs staring up at him with sereal blue eyes that glowed in the light darkness while its tongue lolled in a happy aspect to see him.... It began to sniff the area smelling the blood in which the vampire was preparing and felt ashamed for not bringing its mate by food... Sitting up it clambered its way back outside disappearing for the new 20 minutes only to come back with a whole dear carcass in its jaws it shuffled inside dropped the dear carcass onto the floor and howled in delight.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched the wolf's actions and couldn't help but laugh when she brought back a deer and he grins."One thing is for sure you are a fine hunter."He says as he stands up form his table."I know you can understand me not all your senses have failed you so I want to talk to this side of Lexi I want to know why you picked me."He says looking into the wolfs eyes.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff