Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:54 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The wolf had a disoriented English something that was odd but was understandable,"You.. are strong...", said the wolf,"She is weaker.. than average.. her spirit is broken...", it growled,"No.. spirit to fight.. wasn't born fighter.. forced to be one..", she told him,"You.. help her...", it then sat on its front paws and said,"Hard... to.. talk.. like this...", it concluded sighing as it took a moment to rest from talking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:04 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki grins with she stars talking."I understand before I can help her I need to know who bit her,in other words I need to bite her."He says with a sigh before he looked at the deer and with a swift movements he skinned it and gutted it and cut it up."I need you to do something for me when she wakes up form her sleep,I know shes afrade of you but you need to talk to her and show her how to use your powers then I will train her and reforge her spirit."He says spinning his knife before holding out a large cunk of deer meat." Eat up."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

The beast glanced at him,"We are one now... that is not possible to know...", it said,"I dont know who bit.. her.. you don't seem to know... how the halflings work...", the wolf concluded,"I am part of her... but I am the animal part of her I am her.. but I am not her.. Her powers are only limited to this form... she will never remember me and we can never communicate", the wolf told him,"You are confused as is she wolf who spoke with her...", said the beast,"I am connected with you now.. you are my mate and I will listen to you but It will not work I am...", the beast growled having been tired out even more by the talking before laying down and drifting to sleep then lexi began to wake it the midst naked on the floor next to a gutted deer carcass;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki listned to the wolf speak and nods."So that is how it works hmm,looks like i need to do some more looking into this fact."He says before the wolf starts going to sleep and he sees her changing again and covers her up before the change is complete,he then looks down at her."It seems you are going to be more trouble then I thought,owell I do enjoy a challenge."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself waking up next to the deer carcass and she sat up surprised and stunned to find herself in a familiar setting but not home,"Wai...", she said looking around and seeing shiki nearby,"How!?!", she demands glaring up at him before sighing and staring at the dead animal,"Let me guess I brought that in", she said frowning as she wanted to go back to sleep an not wake up for a long time... Upon staring at it she asked,"You find out what you want?", she glared up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:50 pm
GuenivereOrion

"I found out some things how ever I need to do some more digging."He says before standing and cleaning up the body form the deer and looks over at her."I had a little chat with your over half she seemed weak she couldn't really talk that well."He says with a sigh before he looks over at her."You look beat my bed is open again so go get some more rest."He says before he helps her up.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi sighed as she sat up and took his hand holding the blanket over her body she headed to his room where she felt herself feeling heavy with sleep.. did it really tire her out to talk in that form? She didn't even know it was plausible... She turned to Shiki leaning against him as she nearly stumbled back,"It feels warm here...", she said quietly standing in the hallway for a moment leaning against him she felt rather warm and safe and very happy but the moment would soon break up as soon as he moved and she knew it she would just savor what she could of this right now...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:46 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki stopped when she leaned back against him."Oh it feels warm here hmm."He says with a little laugh before he picks her up."Lets go princess."He says with a grin as he carries her to his room and lays her down on it."Get some rest and when you wake up I will go get you some cloths form your house."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:37 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi found herself being picked up by strong arms she smiled as she leaned her head against his shoulder feeling so tired.. so happy something she couldn't feel for such a long time out of fear,"Ya...", she said watching him lay her down,"Clothes...", she muttered,"Why.. do I never have clothes...", she whispered softly to herself as her head lollied back onto the pillow and she was a sleep within a few minutes.. Normally Lexi would have chewed him out over picking up a naked one and called him a creep but the tiredness of the beast's action caused her whole body to feel it and she began to let her real feelings shine through her tough exterior.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:49 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs at how she was acting and he covers her up and once she was asleep he vanished and flew to her house and finds some cloths for her and then gets her keys and locks her door before looking at her truck and he then picks it up and flys back home and he gently sets the truck down after looking around to make sure no one sees him and then he walks back inside and lays her cloths on the end of her bed before closing the door."Will it seems like I am stuck with her o well it could be worse."He says with a grin as he sits down to watch some tv.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:21 pm
Pagan Yanik

Going on 4 in the morning Lexi found herself waking up as she yawned and stretched once again she figure she was in Shiki's bed and grimaced as she put on her clothes and headed into the living room sitting down on the opposite end of the couch she stared at the tv watching whatever he was watching for a moment before speaking,"I came back again..?", she said shaking her head as she closed her eyes,"This thing is worse than one of those high school crushes this is pretty narly", she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looked over at her as she walked out and nods."I would have to agree but at lest I got some info out of your other have,I know why she picked me to bound with along with a few other things."He says and he picks up his coffee and takes a drink."You should go home and grab a few nights cloths I brought your truck and your keys are on the table."He says looking over at her."I want to see if you being here will stop your transforming as it seems she dose it becuse you doing feel safe."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi scoffed,"Seriously dude? I have to start staying here", she sighed deeply,"I have work today to", she concluded,"I'll come back over after work I guess or I'll just end up coming over naked and I honestly don't feel like doing that anymore", she said growling, snatching up her keyes she headed out the door but before she did she blushed and said,'Thanks.. for taking care of me yesterday...", she mutters heading out the door as she did to her truck to go ahead and make it to her house and get ready for work.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki nods and watches her leave and gets up and heads into his bedroom and lays down before going to bed."It was going to be hot today and he needed to sleep more."Ill be up before she gets back I hope."He says with a laugh before he slowly starts passing out,how ever as he slept,his nightmares started to come back for some reson so he started to twist and turn in his sleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:35 pm
Pagan Yanik

Long day at work Lexi had to pack up and head back over to Shiki's place for the next few days, driving to his place she felt herself sighing in the car,"This is going to suck...", she said to herself as she hoped out of the car it was sunset and s**t was going down but right now she was more concerned about her beast part coming out,"Please no more clothes ripping I'm done with this s**t", she said to herself only to look up,"Oh s**t.. tomorrow is the full moon and I wont have a choice I'll need to leave out of here for a few days.. he can't control that monster..", she pounded on his door before popping it open,"Hunny I'm home", she joked as she walked through rolling her eyes as she sat her duffle on the couch.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff