Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:58 pm
GuenivereOrion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki walked out of his room his hair was still wet form his shower an he had a towel."Wellcom back beautiful."He says with a cheeky grin on his face and he noticed her back."So you are all set for the full moon as well I am guessing."He says with a grin."Oh and you are staying here on that night as well so relax about it."He adds before pointing to the kitchen."I also made you dinner,its some grilled deer."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi sighed as his commented and walked into the kitchen,"Oh yea and yur going to keep her in this house all ******** night?", she demands turning her attention to the grilled deer which made her mouth water... it seemed he nearly roasted up the whole leg and she took it up in her mouth and began to tear into it like a hungry animal,."Gosh I'm starved...", she said aftering taking a huge mouthful and swallowing... She continued to eat at the leg until there was nothing left and then wiped her face with her long sleeve shirt before sitting in the living room and chugging a whole gallon of water.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

"Don't worry about it I will take care of her."He says with a smile as she eats."Did you not take a lunch brake or something."He asks with a little laugh,before throwing a key."Here its a key to my house just incase I am not home when you get home,I do have my own job to keep up after all."He says holding up a cd and spinning it on the end of his finger.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:35 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi looked over at him as he handed the key spinning the cd and looking at her like a complete idiot in her eyes she snorted with laughter,"What you a DJ or something?", she asked wiping her tears as she took the house key and began to add it to her own collection the closer they were to night the more she felt the pull of the beast but she remained strong for now... it was hard sweat began to bead and drop down her face as she resisted the urge to change.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:04 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and grins."No i am not a DJ but I do make music."He says pointing to a door off to the side of the living room."My studio is right there."He says as he walks over to it and opens the door.showing her the room  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

"What Genre of music you make?", she asked as she followed him into the studio,"I hope you can keep her together I have the day off tomorrow I guess while you sleep I can do something with myself..", she said staring about the place,"Nice set up must of cost you a forutne though", she said,"By the way where are you even from? I know its not from around here I can tell by accent and name alone", she said.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:29 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs."I do a lot of diffrent music but I love to play piano and violin."He says turning to look at her."I am form Japan,why do you ask."He says before sitting down and fireing up his computer and mixer and keybored.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:36 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Just curious...", she said grunting slightly as she felt her whole body having heat flashes as her eyes changed,"It seems I wont be able to last long she is fighting back...", she grumbles quietly leaving the room to go lay on the couch and stare at the coffee table,"Sorry... I'm not feeling so good..", she concluded telling him that so he woulnd't bother her to much... the last thing she wanted to be right now was a beast.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:45 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki turns and gets up and follows her into the living room."You should stop fighting her so much."He says sitting on the couch across form her and waits for her to change he could see it was going to happen soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Ha!", she grunted clutching over,"Easy for you to say... you don't turn into some freak monster...", she huffed and then rolled onto the floor moaning as she couldn't resist it anymore and began to turn into a the beast her light clothes ripping on impact as the monstrous beast found itself close to its mate it nuzzled him affectionately with its nose before walking on all fours to the door where it would go out and hunt for him again.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:07 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched her transform and when the beast came to and walked up to him he pets her head then when she went to the door he grins and looks at her before he forces her to stop."Sorry but you can't go out tonight some one seen you yesterday and the cops are out in force looking for you,and I can't let you hurt any humans if they find you."He then stands up and walks up to her scratching behind her ears."If you are hungry I still have that deer form yesterday."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 pm
Pagan Yanik

The beat looked at him with serious blue eyes,"Must find... food.. will make nest", she concluded,"Settle down..", she growled before standing up on her hind legs at her full height she towered over him,"It is time", she concluded holding its paws onto his shoulder,"You do not.. fear me... it is good...", she licked his cheek before settling back on on fours,"But she is still scared...", the beast growled,"Fear eats her...", the beast then began to scratch at the door rather aggitated as she wanted to go out soon.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looked up at the beast when she stood on her hind legs and then licked him and he laughs."What do I have to fear,but I still cant let you out and if you ruin my door.will lets just say you wont want to do that."He says with a grin before he walks to the kitchen and grabs a lage peace of deer meat and throws it at her."Wait till tomorrow night when the moon is full."He says his grin growing wider."I know a great place to hunt."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Huffing the beast bowed its head in submission it would do as it was told to please the one it cared for more than anything in this world... Lounge about the house on a nice night was hard but it found a corner and lay there staring at him with glowing blue eyes waiting to see what he wished to do or if he required things out of her.  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:47 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watches as she listens to him and he nods."Thank you I just don't want dead humans to deal with,I am not worried about you its them I am worried about."He says and he looks at her."Eat up I know you are hungry."He adds before getting a jug of blood and takes a few sips.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff