Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Cross Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:57 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Relucatantly the beast leaves him to himself to go scourge the fridge where it began to eat most of the rest of the dear... Upon finishing it heads back into the living room to lay on the floor next to the couch hearing the steady rythem of the tv lulled it into the sleep and before long lexi was coming back again undressed as she sat up yawning, rubbing her eyes,"Damn you have the AC blasting I'm freezing!', she complained rubbing her bare shoulders with her hands as she crouched there she didn't bother getting up or moving to get clothes she found there wasn't a point anymore he probably seen her naked at least a few times already staring at the show he had on she asked,"What do you like to watch anyways Shiki", she asked softly staring into the screen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched the wolf move around before going back to lay down and soon he heard Lexi's voice and he looks over at her naked form and stands up and covers her with a blankit on the couch and grins."I watch a lot of stuff but I love watching documentarys and history stuff."He says before sitting down next to her."What about you?  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 pm
Pagan Yanik

"A few years ago I was really big into comedies and your basic kid stuff like cartoons but...", she sighed,"That seems a history away...", she replied softly coveirng herself up some more with the blanket she leaned her head against his leg,"Now I like to watch nature documentaries or just natural scene slides with soft music playing... I dont care to watch tv much anymore...", she said feeling her eyes drooping she wanted to stay up with him... she could feel the tug of just wanting to know more about his person who had to be plopped into her life but she feared the worse and was cautious about everything she said and done... only in these small hours when she was very tired and could feel safe to speak her true feelings was the only time she felt close to him...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:25 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks down when she leans against his leg and he laughs a little."I watch nature documentaries as well"He says as he puts a hand on her head."What kind of music do you like."He asks looking down at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:48 am
Pagan Yanik

Lexi was silent for a long time,"I used to like Alternative music... and light rock but now I'm just", she sighed pulling away from him as she finally stood up on slightly wobbly legs,"I don't care for music anymore", she told him in a soft voice before moving away from the couch,"I'm going to bed night", she said heading into the darkness of the backroom.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:24 am
GuenivereOrion

Shiki watched her and he sighed slightly as she left."You don't seem to care about much any more do you."He says after she left and he looks over at the tv and turns it off before laying on the couch and he slowly goes to sleep.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:15 pm
Pagan Yanik

Waking up the next morning was a doozy for Lexi but she managed struggle awake and head into the morning light... It was probably about 11 o'clock and she was hungry as all get it.. she felt nervous about tonight for she would be transformed all night and it would be very hard to keep her inside all night knowing how reckless the beast could be seeing as she had to replace 2 doors when she tried to keep herself into her first how the first time... She headed to the fridge browsing around she decided to make some french toast.. getting out the milk, eggs, butter, and cinnamon she headed over to the stove eye and began to cook.... feeling the sweet aroma hit her mouth as she felt drool creep on the edge of her lips, wiping it with the back of her hand she kept a solid face as she continued to make several french toast.. She made extra in case shiki could eat human food she only ever seen vampires devour blood from humans but maybe they ate real food to... she didn't know.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:28 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki was still asleep when Lexi came into the kitchen and his red eyes slowly opened when he smelled food being cooked and he slowly sets up and looks over into the kitchen to see Lexi cooking and he slowly gets up and heads over to the smell and sits at the table."Will now this is something new."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:37 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi turned her gaze was more cold then friendly as she sat him down a plate of french toast with the bottle of syrup next to it,"Your welcome", she said going to pour him a big glass of milk she sighed and sat it down as she made her own plate doing the same she sat across from him taking up the fork and knife she sat next to her plate and began to eat, ignoring his gaze for the most part until she eaten half of her food,"What you doing up so damn early?", she asked licking her lips from the sticky gooeyness that was delicious and sweet on her tongue.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki laughs and grins."My you are so friendly in the mornings arnt you."He says after she puts his plate in front of him and he starts to eat it."You know pure blooded vampires are not nocturnal we can walk around at day but we are weaker."He then cought her licking her lips and his eyes widened slightly before he drinks the milk she gave him and takes a few more bites.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:03 pm
Pagan Yanik

"Yea? Well I never bothered to do much research on your kind and there again unless you ask the main source", she shrugged,"I've come across a couple of your kind though they weren't as strong as you they may have been half blood like me or they may have been pureblood and not as strong I don't know", she confessed she ate the last of her french toast licked the plate clean with her finger and then chugged the glass of mlik before getting up from the table and washing up the dishes,"I don't have much patience to learn either.. I'm just trying to figure out this whole mess as much as you...", she said quietly trying not to blush as she realize just how comfortable she had gotten around him in the past couple of days.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki eats the rest of his food and nods."I understand but they where likely not even half bloods,we call any one below the half blood mark as "Mud bloods" they have some power but are almost as strong as a normal human but are very vishes with cornered and the blood takes over and they turn fareal and we hunt them down."He says before taking his dishes to the sink and starts to clean them  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi put her dishes in the draining rack as she leaned against the counter,"So if you don't have work why don't you explain this whole vampire Hiearchy with me then?", she said crossing her arms as she gazed at him with questioning eyes,"Unless you dont have time then I'm gonna go outside for a walk I'm gonna be forced to be cooped up out here anyways and its annoying", she said turning her gaze to the screen door which she felt her eyes turning slightly more wolf like as the aspects of leaving where really tugging at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:38 pm
GuenivereOrion

Shiki looks at her before he flicks water at her with a grin."Oops my bad."He says teasingly."Ok what do you want to know ask me any thing and ill tell you what I know."He says before his eyes flash red for a moment before returning to normal.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:43 pm
Pagan Yanik

Lexi growled slightly at his playful gesture before smirking"First off lover boy stop playing around you know we dont like each other', she then took in a deep breathe,"Okay so this vampire thing you have purebloods like yourself then half bloods and then mud bloods... Mud bloods are ;like the vampires that die when the sun touches them?", she asked,"Like in the movies or something do they have any other powers besides drinking blood from people? Also do you guys have to eat human food or like what?", she asked,"Cause I find it all kinda odd".  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff