Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Cindergaze x Bouldertuft] The Fluffpatrol

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:43 pm
User ImageCindergaze sat sunning herself in the early morning sun. She usually rose earlier than the other cats in order to get her grooming finished up before patrol or hunting parties started. With as much fur as she had, den hair was a real thing. Every single morning. In the same token, it meant a longer time spent getting it just right.

She'd been assigned that morning patrol and was waiting to see who'd be joining her, while going through her morning routine. Things had been... odd for a lack of a better word, since the move. She had watched familiar faces disappear some with regret and others not. She didn't necessarily blame them. She understood doing what you felt was right, but it still stung. One minute you were a tight family and the next your family was leaving you.

She brushed it off with a flick of her tail. It didn't matter. None of it matter in the end. As long as their clan continued to thrive and the other took care of their own and continued to grow. That was all. They all just needed to take care of their own. She... she just missed them.

She cleaned her face, looking up as other cats began to stir. She was sitting right by the entrance, ready to go once the other cat joined her. With every patrol, she prayed they wouldn't come upon something...

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 3:54 pm
User Image

Bouldertuft had been awake for a while, tending to things before morning patrol, grooming his fur, chatting with his brothers, admiring his new scar in a drinking puddle and of course, grooming his fur. When he finally felt ready he stood up with a bit of a shake, letting his fluffy coat stagger out and then fall naturally into place as it usually did. He swiped his tongue across a creamy white paw and ran it over one ear before heading towards the camp entrance where Thistlethrush had said his patrol partner would be waiting.

When his pale green eyes landed upon the sight of Cindergaze sitting and waiting a huge grin spread across his muzzle. "Well good morning Cindergaze. Am I that lucky to have you as my patrolling partner?" he purred, smiling gently. He padded up to her and stopped, his fur coming to stop just after he did. He eyed the entrance then back to her gorgeous figure. "Let's not keep that patrol waiting, hmm? Ladies first." he mrrowed politely.

Also just wanted to watch her leave.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:13 pm
Cindergaze perked up as Bouldertuft made his way towards her. Her tail swooshed at her feet, doing its best to keep from showing too much amusement. Oh she was glad, very glad about this pairing. The brothers were all too well known for their beauty and she so did admire it. There weren't many others like herself who prided themselves in their looks. How could she not when Starclan had blessed her with such?

"And a good morning to you, Bouldertuft." She cooed in return, trying to keep a purr from her own throat. It was a game, a silly one, but she'd try not to seem too pleased by him. Oh, no, couldn't have the male fluff up anymore than he already was. Seems he took extra care this morning's grooming, very nice.

"Ah, well groomed and a gentleman, I suppose Starclan is truly smiling on me today." she winked playfully as she got to her paws and strolled out the entrance, her tail flowing behind her like a banner. "Anything we need to be keeping an eye out for?" she asked quickly after. Give a compliment, but don't linger. So it seemed an every day thing. She was trying so hard to keep a straight face.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm
Bouldertuft smirked. He might have been heavily thanking Starclan right now for his good fortune but he didn't want to over do it. Not yet. He enjoyed himself a pretty she cat every now and then but also wasn't quite like -some- toms in the clan. Leaving them high and dry with kits just for fun's sake. No, Bouldertuft intended to spoil whatever Queen he wound up with. Whether just one or multiple... he wasn't sure yet and was going to keep his options open.

After exiting he shook himself again, fluffing back out patches of fur that slicked down from the brambles and natural clan defenses. "Any signs of trespassing or danger." He began first until realizing that was quiet obvious. He flashed her a playful smile so she'd hopefully not read too much into it. "I'd say any of the....new Riverclan cats trying to slink back in mostly. And dogs." he sighed, recalling the attack among other dangers that could possibly happen.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:41 pm
Cindergaze gave him a good hearted snort at his comment. It was her own fault for asking such a silly question, it was just the first thing that came to mind in order to move along the conversation, but he was smooth in recovering. She nodded at him, filing it away. She waited on him, falling into step with him, her eyes taking in the surrounding area.

It was quiet for a moment, but it was mostly due to her mulling over his words and taking her job seriously. She'd toss a look over at him now and again, appreciating the view. It helped the male was also strong. She wasn't worried about this patrol in the slightest.

She glanced back out, trying to keep a sigh from her voice as she spoke, “I hope no Riverclan comes this way.” she said honestly. Those that had once been Lightningclan and had moved... She knew if it came to it she'd fight, she'd done it before, but she'd rather not have to. She didn't want the memories of bloodied old clanmates in her nightmares any more than they already were from the battle.

Her tail swished as if she was brushing it away. Why would she allow such glum thoughts? They could only serve to distract her from her job and the male beside her. It wasn't every day you got to hold his attention alone with so many lovely females in the clan. "Dogs... As dumb as they are, we'd be mousebrains for thinking they're gone. I hope Riverclan was right in going back to Rockclan's old den..." She left it unspoken that she thought it was a bad idea. She wasn't called by Starclan or Forestclan to lead, so it wasn't up to her.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:22 pm
Bouldertuft laughed softly before his smile seemed to fade from his features. "I hope not either. I don't think they will though. Not after all that's happened." he said as means to reassurance. Mostly for himself. He too wasn't short on nightmares or simple bad dreams. Not after that... fight. Having gone head to head with a fellow clan mate...not just Rockclan, no. Lightningclan. Someone he had slept beside in the warriors den many times without second thought and now.....well now he questioned almost everyone.

Silently, but still.

As for her comment on the dogs, his head tilted a bit to the side, flashing his newly scared side towards the sun. "For their sake as well as ours, I hope it was the right move too." he began, letting out a sigh. "It makes sense, most of the cats that went were Rockclan but...you've got a point. How do they, or any of us, know that the dogs are really gone yet? And that we don't wind up right back in the same situation..." his words trailed off as he began to think.

Slowly his gaze drifted back over towards her, her shining coat, her regal fluff that could almost rival his own. He smiled again and shook his head. "Sorry to dampen the mood."

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:11 pm
She nodded slowly. Yes, he had to be right. There were sensible cats that had left Lightning to join Riverclan. They'd keep to themselves for the time being, but would that be it? Would they silently continue on without invasion or territory wars? Perhaps she'd be long gone to Starclan before such a thing came about- she could only hope.

"Oh, yes, there is nothing better than home. I am so sure they were to get back there. Hopefully that longing didn't cloud their judgement." Cinder glanced at him and caught sight of his scar. She admired it silently, noting how it didn't seem to take away from his overall appeal. Scarring never could, the prize of strength and war. No, no Warrior could deny that it was an honor.

He tail swished at his mention of the dogs possibly not being gone yet. That simple thought put her on edge as she scanned the land around them. He was right. They didn't. Even though things had been quiet it didn't mean they weren't out there still. They needed to stay extra vigilant.

She turned and blinked at him, giving him a kind smile, "Oh no, don't mention it. Its only the truth we speak." she looked away the smile disappearing. "We have to be ready for reality, whatever and whenever it comes." She let the silence stretch out between them, not even a paw pad hitting earth could be heard over the birds and other ambient sounds. "Are you alright?" she asked softly. "Since that battle, that is." she looked again at his scar.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:53 pm
Bouldertuft eyed her as she questioned how he was doing. He had wanted to ask her that as well. Things had both felt too quick and too slow to return to 'normal' after that celestial battle. He also noted her eyeing his scar and he smiled, turning his head to show it off more before letting himself fall a bit more serious. "I'm... doing as well as one could.. I think." he said and tilted his head.

Tons of thoughts raced through his mind and he let out a soft sigh. "Its just been so much to process. I think we all have been dealing with things differently. For me... its helped to process in stages." he added, pausing just a minute to stop and scent the air. Faint prey scent and grass, but nothing serious so he motioned for them to move on.

"Of course, having a beautiful patrol partner... well that's helping lift my spirits." he joked, gently head butting her shoulder playfully. "Are you holding up ok? My space in the warriors den is always open if you need some extra warmth." he grinned cheekily at her. He was mostly serious, but also just wanting to keep spirits light.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:08 pm
Cindergaze almost felt embarrassed that she had been caught eyeing his scar. She took it in turn though and instead dipped her head respectfully at him when he showed it off. He'd taken one for the protection of the clan. It was to be admired. "I understand..." she whispered. How did one come back from what they went through? How did anyone process through it?

She paused with him, not daring to take a breathe or speak a word as he scented the air. Her ears flickered, listening around them. When he continued on she relaxed a bit, but still, they were on patrol. Shouldn't be relaxing that much. "Stages." she murmured. Yeah, that sounded about right. "I've just been putting one paw in front of the other. Just hoping that old habits will eventually bring everything back to... normal..." What was normal now...

Her ears perked up at his words and as his head butted her shoulder the eyes she was named for flashed at him. A slow smile turned up her lips and she ruffled her fur up some at him, "Well, well, Bouldertuft, one moment you're a gentleman and now a cad? A lady has to be careful around you." she trotted a bit ahead of him, turning to look over her shoulder at him, swishing her tail. "Though, I do tend to have nightmares at times. Would be nice to have a handsome, strong male to protect me."

She wasn't fully teasing. The nightmares were getting better, but she wouldn't mind the warm comfort of another from time to time...

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:06 am
Bouldertuft winced but laughed. Such strong words from a gorgeous Queen. And those eyes. No wonder she was named as such. It was appropriately fitting. He chuckled none the less however, giving a swish of his own massive fluff of a tail. “Aah forgive me.” He began dramatically. “I simply wished to sooth the fears of a lady.” He purred, teasing as he watched her pad ahead of him.

He slowed his steps ever so. Again, he wasn’t complaining. As she glanced back over him he laughed again, picking up his pace to fall at her side again. “Ahh, playing hard to get. I admire that. Nice strong female shouldn’t settle for less than what you’re worth.” He mewed, slowing his pace a bit. Had they already neared the first border of Lightningclan and Riverclan? Man time flew when you were enjoying good company.

“Well, let’s hope we don’t scent any trespassers.” He mrrowed, half shaking his head half sighing. He really hoped they didn’t run into trouble.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:35 pm
She slowed her steps to keep in time with his. She kept the smile from her face at his words and decided she’d tease out the conversation a bit. “And who would make it worth it for me, hmm?“ she purred out in a low tone. There was a flicker of butterflies in her stomach at the loaded question. She couldn’t help herself, but she didn’t think she’d be disappointed in his reply. She hadn’t been so far in the conversation at least.

“Are we already here?” she asked rhetorically, and almost under her breath. She scented again out of habit, eyes running over the border. "It's still" and she was grateful for that. She knew in her heart the other cats wouldn’t show themselves, but her mind was wary. There was always the bad apple that would be holding a grudge against the other. Sparrowflight came to her mind for their own clan. It made sense why she hadn’t been on a patrol party in awhile. They didn't need the female starting something...

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:10 pm
Bouldertuft smiled and faked a surprised and hurt gasp. "Why, I, My lady, would make it worth it." He leaned in briefly to playfully n** at her ear like a kitten might before pulling back, paws shifting on the earth. He didn't want the patrol to end but at the same time he was glad to find the border quiet, at least on this end.

"Indeed it is. Let's hope it all remains that way." he nodded, glancing off down the stream and over the rest of their territory. He hoped things weren't creeping in from beyond the river and beyond the Mooncave. There was no telling what was over in the neutral area and beyond. "Well." he blinked glancing down at her. "What say you to my offer?" he purred thickly, gently swishing his fluffy tail into hers.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:42 pm
The look that passed Cindergaze's face was absolute shock at both his words and the ear n**. She could feel the heat rise up in her face and tingles run down her legs. If she hadn't been sure of his possible intentions she was now.

All she could do was manage to look away for a moment. She let the silence stretch between them as they padded along. When she did look back there was an intensity in her eyes that hadn't been there before. She stopped their march forward and held his eyes for a moment.

"I want you to meet me here tonight." she said, her voice low and serious. "Just after sunset..." she let the words trail off, not leaving anything to question of her intentions for their evening. She then leaned in and brushed her head under his chin, going the length before she tail brushed against the side of his face. She smirked playfully over her shoulder at him as she continued on.

"Lets head back and give the good report that all is peaceful out here." For now she almost laughed at herself.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:05 pm
Bouldertuft could only smirk at her comment and mrrowed in agreement. "Such a request. I'd be foolish to ignore it." he winked, nodding to her agreement to report back with the good news. He let her get ahead of him a little bit and simply smiled the entire way back to camp.

Irish Night Fox

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash