Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Badgerclaw x Greyleaf-FIN] Moonlight Wishes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:50 pm
User Image

Badgerclaw still wasn't quite certain what to make about all of the changes that had occurred lately. Between the fighting among celestial beings and now with RockClan changed to RiverClan... He struggled to find sense in it all.

Luckily, however, one thing had remained constant and it was the best thing he could hope for. He and his beloved Greyleaf were still very much one another's. She, who made his heart sing whenever he saw her. He loved her very much and very deeply.

He had fought in the war of the stars and they had made it through together. Badgerclaw had licked her ears, her nose, her forehead when they woke beside one another after the battle. His purring had sounded like thunder. Now, nights later, he lay beside her, watching her sleep. Thoughts of his own creation kept him awake and finally, he had decided, he would not be able to rest until he revealed them to her.

Pressing his nose between her ears, he whispered.
"Greyleaf, the moon is bright and wonderful. Will you go watch it with me awhile, my precious light beam?"

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:03 am
The war and new clan had brought Greyleaf a fair amount of worry. For she didn't know if she could trust her clanmates or the new clan, but she refused to let this get in her way. She continued o be the loving cat she arrived to be, every day. If she wasn't, then what would she make of herself? Everything she did was to build up to you he moment she could join her mother in the stars and tell her she did good. Tell her she found a Tom to love and lived a life she'd be proud of.

On the note of the tom, she had become ever infatuated with Badgerclaw, sleeping beside him every night and proudly calling herself his. She'd fight a thousand wars for the cat she was curled next to now, sleeping soundly with. The memory of his loud purring and warmth kept the she cat calm in the most dire of situations. She would keep him beside her forever more, as long as she had a say in it.

Greyleaf slept softly, curled in a ball and pressed against Badgerclaw. Her breathing was slow and calm, a soft purr rumbling in her throat as she dreamed away. Her ear twitched as she thought she felt something press to her head. She opened her eyes and heard Badgerclaw begin to whisper. She purred just ever so slightly louder as she listened. "I would love nothing more, my warm fuzzball." She meowed softly with slight amusement. Though her nickname for him was far less sophisticated, behind her words was just adoration and love there was no doubt she meant them in the same manner.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:22 pm
Badgerclaw loved watching her. Whenever they went out on patrols together, he always found himself distracted by watching her. Seeing her stir and wake in front of him this evening was no different. His eyes were full of affection and he watched her ears twitch and her eyes open.

With a soft purr at hearing his nickname spoken, he rose to his paws. Beckoning for her to follow with his tail, he walked out into the camp. Things were still here and he felt odd breaking the silence. For a moment, he wondered if they ought to journey into the territory, outside of the main camp, but no. He wanted it to be here, even if he had to speak softly. He wanted it to be under the moon, where he could see silver shadows cast on the place he loved so dearly, with the she-cat he loved even more.

He sat and gazed up at the moon, before turning to look at his mate with a pleased smile.
"It is beautiful, isn't it? Though I know one such cat more beautiful than even the moon." He mewed, his voice and eyes sincere. "Come, sit with me if you will. There is another matter, beyond the lovely night, that I should like to discuss with you, if you are willing." He told her.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:41 pm
Greyleaf watched slightly as her mate padded off towards the den entrance, beckoning her with his tail. She slowly stood, yawning and trying to fully awaken. She was tired but her paws carried her after the tom cat she loved. The moonlight flooded her gaze and she glanced to the sky as she walked after Badgerclaw, her tail swaying slightly behind her. She did find the moonlight to be quite beautiful, almost mystical, knowing what was held in the stars around it. Having touched the starry afterlife was almost like a new world.

She was snapped out of her daze as her mate spoke to her. Her pelt grew warm and she approached him. "That it is, I don't think many cats compare to it, love." She meowed honestly. She rubbed her head against his neck slightly and sat down beside him. "What do you want to talk about?" She whispered softly, leaning against him.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:32 am
Badgerclaw brushed his pelt against Greyleaf's when she sat beside him.
"Not many, but you surely do." He assured her with a kindly look. When she leaned against him, he wrapped his tail around hers and then looked at her with a smile.

"I would very much like to have your kits." He told her. "And I think that the time for having them is approaching." He paused for a moment to let this sink in and then he went on. "The war of the celestial cats is over. RockClan has become RiverClan and moved out of the camp, leaving us with plenty of space to raise a litter." He nodded towards the Nursery.

Trying not to look too expectant he went on.
"How lovely would it be to see my lady moon surrounded by her own cluster of kitten-stars?" He said and laughed. "Then I won't be the only one you could call fuzzball in our family." He added.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:12 pm
She let out a gentle purr. "I'm glad that you think that." She said softly, her heart fluttering constantly at her mates compliments. Every day when she saw him she got that same rush in her pelt and butterflies in her stomach. She couldn't help it! She had fallen too hard for the kindly tomcat. She let out a soft sigh as his tail wrapped around her, the comforting feeling it gave her instantly calming the butterflies. If she could she would stay here forever.

Her ears perked up quickly at the words he spoke next and her joyful butterflies started up anew. She listened to him explain himself, the celestial war has scared her half to death, fearing Badgerclaw wouldn't be returning with her. It only felt right to start a family now, knowing that any day they could be stripped from eachother. She never wanted to lose him, even if starclan was safe now.

"I may be the moon, but you're my sun." She purred, pressing her muzzle into his side. "I would love nothing more than to start a family with you, our kittens will be little rays of light thanks to you, my sun." She meowed gently, nuzzling slightly against him.

belloblossom

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 pm
The brilliance of Badgerclaw's smile was nearly as bright as the moon above. He was clearly delighted by Greyleaf's reply and it showed as plainly as all of his emotions did. He was not a vague or brooding cat. He tended to wear his heart on his paw.

As she spoke of him being her sun, his eyes lit up with a bit of mischief.
"If we have any toms, you'll have more than one sun in your life." He mewed, waited a beat and then went on. "If we have more than one, you'll have several sons surrounding you." He explained with a twinkle in his eyes.

Purring at the idea of sons and daughters, too, running around his paws, he kneaded the ground below him eagerly.
"When shall we start this family?" He asked and cast a look at Greyleaf. "Shall we take a moonlight stroll and...?" He widened his eyes suggestively, leaving her to fill in the blanks of what he was indicating.

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:16 pm
Greyleaf let out a rumbling purr of laughter, making sure to be as quiet as she could. His smile always made the she feel intense amounts of joy. It was like a bright light in any darkness she ever felt. He was all she would ever need in her life, him and their beautiful future kittens. Everything he did sent her to her edge, and she could rarely keep herself from running to him all the time and snuggling up to him.

At his comment her eyes widened and she shook her head. His jokes were the worst and best. "Oh Badgerclaw, please never change." She meowed to him softly, staring at his face with intense adoration. "I wish we could have so many kits my paws are full every moment of the day!" She exclaimed in a whisper.

"I want to start this family the moment we can. I'm only getting older and I want as many litters as I can get." Greyleaf told Badgerclaw. She tilted her head. "I would love to go on a stroll." She stood as she spoke. "Come along." Greyleaf walked towards the entrance, swaying her tail behind her. A family.. she couldn't wait!

belloblossom
Id call this a good ending roughly? Unless you have something you want badger to say

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:06 am
It would seem that even when Badgerclaw believed that he could love Greyleaf no more than he already did, she surprised him. He dipped his head to nuzzle her cheek as she spoke to him.

"The world may change around us, my sweet moonbeam, but we never shall." He assured her. "Well, except for a grey whisker or two, but you've already got that covered." He teased gently.

Getting up when she bid him, he nodded with a pleased smile, following her out of the camp and into the night.

AlicornPlayhouse
I'm okay to call this finished!

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces