Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
⚡|| Arashigakure Central Bank Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:01 pm
User Image

Arashigakure's state banking facility. Money constantly exchanges hand here for trade and the like. A place for investments and capital.

-The Arashigakure National Banks acts as a shared business among those who have accounts with the bank. Making an account requires nothing but money to be invested into the bank. Every 2 IRL Weeks the Bank will multiply your initial investments by 1.25x. However, know this, like any bank or business it is subject to being robbed. Any accumulated investments in the case of it being robbed will lose half their investment. I.e investing 5000 will loose 2500 to the thieves. Each thief may rob only one account this is determined randomly by a random number generator or can be specifically targeted if desired. If the Bank is being robbed any villager has 1 IRL week to respond to the bank thieves. If there is no response the thieves successfully thieve the accounts and may then thieve again to continue to plunder.

-Accounts-

1: Miyuki Ukyo: Initial Investment: 60,000 - Current Wealth With Added Interest: 260,000
{Interest Log For Miyuki Ukyo:}

Quote:

Jan 27th: 60,000
Feb 10: 75,000
Feb 24: 90,000
March 9: 105,000
March 23: 120,000
April 6: 135,000
April 20: 150,000
May 4: 175,000
May 18: 200,000
June 1: 215,000
June 15: 230,000
June: 29: 245,000
July 13: 260,000
Funds Removed

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image

Miyuki sauntered into the bank like she owned the place, despite having never entered it before. It was easy for her to pretend she knew what she was doing when she had a sack full of cash and only one goal to accomplish. She needed to keep her funds in one place where they could grow so she could open a fantastic art studio in the village. Without the funds for the business, she would have to keep taking on tasks as a kunoichi to fund her family's rest home. She made her way easily to the front counter, leaning in to speak with the teller as she placed the bag of ryo on the table. "Keep it safe, will you?" Her smile was amused and self-serving as she waited for her money to be handled properly.

[ Depositing 60,000 ryo ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 920 // 920x > Stamina : : 920 // 920 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
> Bloodline / Bloodlinex > Ukyox > Arashigakure x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:36 am
User Image
A man would approach the teller window who seemed occupied counting money. the other window had an 'out to lunch' on it. There were currently no other tellers it seemed. It must have been a slow day. The sad reality was the bank was frequented so unoften aside from the usual payday that having two members of staff at any given time was more than enough. In fact it was a little disconcerting how lax security was, yet the bank not ever being attacked once in the past five years may have been impartially due to the fact while there were no guards per se there appeared to be camera's everywhere on every corner. Even now approaching the window Miyuki could ogle herself in the nearby screen waiting. Wide armed and welcoming with a grin of customer satisfaction did the man approach. "My goodness, how wonderful, how long has it been since we've had a kunoichi open an account with us..." as the bag clanged on the counter the man flinched. "Oh ho, and quite the sizable deposit might I add." The bag was opened as the coins and bills were being distributed. "and under what name shall I be placing this deposit under." He'd wait for Miyuki's name before he'd move to another screen and click-clack away having already rapidly counted the full currency. If anything he was most certainly efficient. He'd then talk as he worked. His tone of voice was chipper if not outwardly flamboyant, it carried the implication of a man that fancies men but that was a stereotype, still he did not look at Miyuki in a manner that would have incited any interest on that scale."How wonderful it is you're banking with us today. Recently many shinobi have been pursuing business ventures. Oh, and how quickly does one find their hard-earned ryo as quickly as it comes it goes. Why, girl, you would not believe it but the Arashikage himself, was caught up just recently for tax scandal. Oooo scandal, I think I'm making it sound more saucy than it actually was but still can you believe it. You'd think the leader of the village would at least know how to balance his books. Should have banked with us. It certainly is quite the society we live in aaaaaand done. Is there anything else you'll be needing darling?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:40 pm

She was pleased by the aesthetic of the teller, the warm color palette and the dominance of yellow. It was one of her favorite colors though she often could not justify a surplus of it in her art. That said, she found it difficult to focus on the conversation at hand when she desperately wanted to touch his clothes and examine them closer. Belatedly, she answered, "Miyuki Ukyo."

Since she was distracted, she only paid half an ear to the side conversation, though it was interesting. "I am no stranger to money struggles myself. It is nice to see that even our leader is human and capable of mistakes. If my future venture is successful, I imagine I will be hearing from him at some point. It-"

A loud, chakra-infused sonic blast raced through the room. Miyuki whipped around towards the entrance of the building on instinct. It sounded like trouble. "I will be seeing you again," she said easily as she left her money with the teller and raced out the door towards the source of the trouble.

[ exit to the black cloud district ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
> Chakra : : 920 // 920x > Stamina : : 920 // 920 x > XP : : 0 x > Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
> Bloodline / Bloodlinex > Ukyox > Arashigakure x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 0 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Reflex: [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }
      > XX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

> XXX [ X-Rank ]
        XXX

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
pup pup pup.Blessed is a mortal for they've nothing to lose.

A fact definitive. If Senran were to maintain his stay here in Arahigakure for the time being he would require a place of residence. Whilst he could always invade another's homestead this was not something he preferred to do constantly. Often they'd get handsy and only ever so often did he desire to reciprocate. As he entered the banking facility with his escapades concluded, certainly the shinobi had quelled that simple fire. Assuming another face and form did he assume before entry.

He approached the counter with nary any reservations as he inquired with the only teller there at the moment. He bowed to the current security guards in their standard issue gear. As he approached the teller window the teller would welcome him with open arms "How are we! I dare say I've never seen a gent such as yourself before. Nor have I seen someone bow to the security! So polite!" "Oh, my sincerest apologies if that seemed odd. Was just trying to set a good INFLUENCE. For others, you know." Senran put emphasis on the word influence. A manner which was both curious but at the same time naturally flowed as if it were a common sentence. The teller would blink twice unaware that what had just occurred was a subtle manipulation he hadn't realized."

Clearly the guards were aptly suspicious of the man. The 'never seen you before' being a key factor in their suspicion but Senran had performed nary any hand signs of the sort. "So how can I be of service sir? Opening a new account?" Senran would raise his hand and shake his head in a most assured manner. "Oh no, not today. I am here to make a withdrawal. You see, my wife has kept her funds here for quite some time I am merely here to collect a portion of it." Placing his finger on his chin did the teller think "Ah was it a Ms.Ukyo perchance?" "Ah so you've met her, very much so." Senran would say confidently, yet lying through his teeth playing off of the mans own words to his benefit. "Right then! Can get right one that. I will be needing your wife's pin and identification then Mr.Ukyo. I can then confirm the account and transaction and I can wish you a pleasant day." Senran would then reach into his pockets convincingly before feigning a look of convincing surprise and misfortune. "Oh dear, it seems I've misplaced my wallet. You can however, certainly trust me can't you regardless? I've nary the time you see for another trip and my wife will be quite irate with me should I return empty handed for this bungling of mine."...now every ounce of professionalism in his body would have no doubt rejected this man posing to be a woman's husband of whom he'd never met but as the guards picked up on the suspicion he'd raise his hands and dismiss them. "Of course I trust you! What reason have I to not?! One does not simply lie about such a important thing such as marriage with someone their love of loves! I shall get right to it then." the teller would begin his clicking and clacking to access the account for the withdrawal. All while Senran accentuated his part as he continued to play it. "Bless your kind heart sir, you've spared me quite the spiel when I return home." Yet...while he played this part deep inside there was a disgust. If this endeavor to acquire monetary gain failed he certainly would find some other future means. Again...working against ones true self was...unsightly. Yet he did this on a whim.

Voice of Influence [ Eikyou no Koe ] Rank A
        ----------------

Chakra:2030/2110 Stamina:2110/2110 Exp: 4228/4228

✞De-Buffs:✞

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞
        • Solo Flight: 10

✞Kotoba: Targets✞
        Kaileer:Liberation

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +12
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Elemental Savant

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        Personal Attributes: [10] Class [2] Natural [1] Event
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in a casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        • [TBD]
        • [TBD]
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon that would be swung.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:14 pm

Miyuki's necessity for new paint brushes brought her back to the bank, but the scene that was unfolding was unfortunate. She crossed her arms and listened as the stranger wove some unbelievable tale. Did the teller really believe from their short interaction at the creation of her account that she would anger so easily?

"Yeah, one does not simply lie about such an important thing as marriage, right?" She took on a more relaxed posture as she sauntered over to him, feeling violated that someone would take from her account so easily but also confident that she was perfectly capable of talking him down, since he had used persuasion over a more violent method.

She stopped within a few feet of him, appraising his appearance silently for a moment. For all her ninja training, she was still an artist first, and she had to assess his aesthetic value. "Hm. I think perhaps I should let you take my money. You could use some better threads. I think you should accentuate your shoulders since your stature is so refined. Deep, royal colors... maybe a little more volume to your hair to set off the hard lines of your good posture." She took a few steps around him, still evaluating his appearance but, overall finding it a satisfactory base, she hummed appreciatively. "I am happy to share the wealth, so to speak, if you are looking for a makeover."

Her pleasant smile turned into a mean smirk for a moment as she added, "but I am equally happy to handle this more aggressively if you are looking for a fight."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chakra : : 920 // 920x Stamina : : 920 // 920 x XP : : 0 x Ryo : : 両60,000 xxx
Bloodline / Bloodlinex Ukyox Arashigakure x B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats }
      Current Stats
        Speed: [ 4 ] xx Strength: [ 0 ] xx Agility: [ 2 ] xx Endurance: [ 0 ]

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

ghostfinch

Seeker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

Done in with a might bit of confusion the teller paused his clacking. Meanwhile the disguised Senran would feign bonking himself on the head with his palm and shake his head then shrug. The man whoms
        habits he stole would have found these insults unforgivable it seemed. Although the man assuming the form was much more level headed. "I may well take you up on that offer my wardrobe is rather lacking isn't it. But, Oh dear. Is the account the dear teller accessing yours?" Senran would turn to teller "Might I get the first name of the account you intended on accessing good sir?" "I...ahem Miyuki sir." Senran would feign a faint. It seemed the man who he was copying and his habits lingered somewhat still. "Ah a unfortunate happenstance. My wife is indeed an Ukyo but that is not her name. Dear sir do forgive me. I may have very well jeopordized your career not once mayhaps but twice and madame how fortunate your arrival to prevent this possibly disaterous outcome." He'd bow to Miyuki apologetically...and slowly did he start to walk towards the banks exit as if nothing suspicious in the slightest occurred. There was something to be said for such an air of confidence. Yet sadly Senrans quick buck plan to placate himself was unfortunately a failure.
        ----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞
        • Solo Flight: 10

Kaileer:Liberation

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +12
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Elemental Savant

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        [Natural]
        • Ambiguous Aura: Inherently Senran is an individual who seems to be a mystery when it comes to motivations and intentions. As such any technique or ability that would force the truth out of himself or discern lies is ultimately for lack of a better term 'scrambled' when it comes to the effectiveness of discernment.
        • Hands What Weaved The Threads: Senran may perform techniques with single hand signs.

[Class]
        • He Who Was Allured by Misery: Senran has an internal radar that can discern if an individual is for the most part 'miserable' or suffering from the weights of grief or traumas. While he does not know specifics he can discern just how much an individual carries within them to varying degrees.
        • He Who Was Once Insatiable: Senran has attained the ability to 'feed' off the auras of those who are indecisive, insecure, arrogant, unconfident, or uncertain. Scenarios wherein an individual is not thinking calmly or rationally. When scenarios present themselves that fit this criterion his rate of resource regeneration doubles and aesthetically he appears to be able to make visible and inhale these 'fumes'. Subsequently, when doing so in a casual setting individuals seem to start feeling slightly better after he has 'eaten'. Senran can sustain himself without normal mortal nutrition by doing this.
        • He Who Once Reigned Over Choice: In instances where there are two choices presented Senran can immediately discern what choice the individual will make. For example. If an individual is attacking and they begin to think "Should I strike then retreat." or "Strike and persist" Senran will inherently know which it is the individual is going to take at times even before the individual. Alternatively, this works for mundane choices as well and it is with this knowledge he will often make individuals deviate. I.e an easily irritable person deciding between fruits Senran will know he will select the banana but brings this up, as such the man picks the other fruit out of spite.
        • He Whose Flames Burnt Threads: When using Katon the rate at which a Burning Status becomes the Burned status is lessened by [1] post
        • He Whose Words Could Kill: When using Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} Senran may imbue an element into the word so that it is treated as such in collisions
        • He Who Spoke In Riddles: Senran can invoke or revoke the powers of his Chikara Kotoba {Words of Power} by simply stating the word or words in of themselves. This still consumes chakra and activations to do so and must be heard not unlike a Genjutsu. Emphasis must be made on the spoken Chikara Kotoba.
        • He Who Broke Babels Curse: Senran understands and speaks any and all languages even those that are obscure. As such he can even speak the animal tongues.
        • He Who Would Bait Breath: When using and activating a Chikara Kotoba that affects an individual in a compulsory manner the effects of it may be delayed for as long as the reserved pool spent on the word remains active until the point he desires to activate it.
        • [TBD]
        • [TBD]
        [Event]
        • He Who Made Word Law: Allows the Weaponization and interaction of certain Chikara Kotoba. For example, the Kanji for Umbrella looks somewhat like an umbrella with a handle. Senran may grab this 'handle' and ultimately turn the word into a weapon that would be swung.

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:01 am
User ImageUser Image
Charybdis
[Bloodline Class][Taijutsu Class][B-Rank][Genin]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 2][Agility: 0][Endurance: 6]

The young boy of blue slowly...more or less unconcernedly approached the bank. Something about a robbery or other? He wasn't particularly concerned with that exactly but it seemed interesting enough maybe? Perhaps he would get a reward? Whatever, as he came to the door of the bank, entering scratching the back of his head somewhat confused and uninspired by the happenings. "Uh...I think I heard about something happening here....is there anyway I can help out or whatever?" He questioned, tilting his head a bit to the side.

Chakra: 835/835
Stamina: 820/820
Nature Chakra: 331/331

Jutsu Information:

Kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

pyrategross

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:48 pm
User Image
Kintama the teller with one finger on a yellow button and another on his cheek scratching it. The button used for suspicious activity. "That was me. I mean there is certainly cause for suspicion but there has been no commital of an actual crime per say. Really quite uncertain how to process this situation really." the disguised Senran wpuld engage in the shifty eyes toward the teller who had now made things more of inconvineance for him as he made an audible sigh. Senran wpuld sinply proceed toward the exit albeit he looked at the blood lad in his way. "As the man says. There was a simple mistake made. Nothing of monetary value taken. As such, no crime committed, and to single a poor soul out like this seems to be profiling to me." The guards on the premises who were fit to detain backed down to think, as law played a part in the mans words. Truth be told. No crime had been committed. Per law Senran was technically allowed to leave the premises, the new question being would Miyuki and the blue child allow him. Where in that raises the legal questions of whether it was justifiable. Ultimately detaining without cause would only paint the detainers the villian...of course that didnt make Senran immune to being pressed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:00 pm
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab Thresher stood in the doorway to the bank, watching the events play out with mild amusement. She’d come to set up an account to deposit the money she’d earned through missions. But the scene in front of her filled her with mild amusement. The sharkgirl crossed her arms over her torso and leaned against the metallic door frame with a smirk on her face. It would be the heist of the lifetime if this well dressed man could get away with it. Thresher’s lifetime, anyway. However, to her mild disappointment, he got caught. She watched the man try to squirm his way out of the situation he caused. Can’t have that, not when Arashi is finally gettin’ excitin’ She thought to herself as she lazily pushed off of the door frame and stood at her full height. She began to grin as the shark watched the man try to back out of the bank and, invariably, bump into the girl. Thresher was big enough to at least make the man stumble into the opposite direction, if only a few inches. “Ya might wanna watch where yer goin’ ya dandy.” Thresher said with a low growl, her razor sharp teeth on display with a full grin. “Don’t know who’s gonn’ bite ya~” An unusual act for her, but Thresher was currently not carrying any of her weapons on her body, yet her frame still blocked most of the door.

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

kiiwispoet

Chakra: 1960/1960
                                                        Stamina:1970/1970
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 982/982
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 8
                                                        Reflex: 8
                                                        Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x4:
                                                        Suiton:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:58 pm

Miyuki was unimpressed with the would-be thief, but she supposed he was ultimately correct that he was not, in fact, guilty of a crime. She couldn't help but frown at the concession she'd have to make, but there was nothing to be done. "He is right, unfortunately. That he hasn't committed a crime. I am not very convinced that he's married, but that isn't grounds for an arrest." She was disappointed that the almost-exciting day had taken a downturn.

However, she couldn't help but let her gaze rest on the two shinobi that come to assist her. "I suppose my new allies and I could do some other good deed. Perhaps a bounty from the bulletin, if you two felt so inclined?" She gave Senran a glare before appraising the two up-close. Their styles were more distinct than the thief's, and her gaze lingered a little long on Thresher's own form. A shark woman with such unapologetic stature had a certain allure that had her fingers twitching for her paintbrush.

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives
        - Go
        - Here

{ Jutsu Used }

pyrategross

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:59 am
User ImageUser Image

An audible sigh. As the woman so openly intervened in his escape. "Did you not hear? It seems I am being threatened." Senran would say deferring to the guardsman. To which they responded in simple. "Hey, don't do that" fashion. Yet, the holy demons patience was wearing thin. But pleasingly did he ease into a satisfied smirk when the Ukyo woman yielded to reason. It was in this moment however, that Thresher would find herself pushed aside. Not by the disguised Senran but someone else. Someone clad in thick armor who also made his way past the child. He'd apprach the two guardsmen and inform them of something. To which both would nod. On the board filled with advertisements within the bank a wanted poster was produced. [Wanted: Senran Kaguya~A.k.a The Holy Demon]. Word seemed to travel around quick it seemed, but for his name to get out so quickly would imply that the boy survived. Ah how, tenacious. Your desire held strong after all young Sugimori. My how exciting have things taken in their turns.

Senran would recite to himself in thought but so to came a separate thought. Senran would bear witness to the price upon his head. A rather hefty sum of 100,000. While his escapades with the bank had failed perhaps a new brand of 'shennaniganery' for shenanigans sake was afoot. Senran often functioned on whim and whimsy and while not the first time a bounty was placed on him he always found it to be an amusing way to spend his time while searching for 'the one'.

He'd raise his hands in guilt now as he 'confessed'. "I suppose I should confess. It is true. I am not married. It is a domestic partnership. Yet it does not remedy the fact that said partner is no joy to be around." Senran lead with this friendly act of 'truth' but there was no denying his actions thus far were sketchy and no doubt what he was about to do here was just as sketchy. "That being further solidified with my lack of desire to return home, as I am already profoundly no doubt in 'deep s**t' as it were, allow me to offer my apologies for the mistake that had almost occurred by aiding in the apprehension of this recently announced criminal individual. I may look a simple thespian but I am a Shinobi like yourselves and I believe the bountiful reward seems something of an incentive." Indeed Senran was quite literally proposing he assist in the capture of none other than himself. Seeing as the picture was an artists rendition of his more commonly seen form the one he assumed now was far flung from it. Overall a jubilant wild goose chase which might end in some joyous mortal floundering was at hand.

The face that Senran had stolen was an Oinin. This was signified as he placed the mask of the original owned upon his face. Still as the technique that he used to steal this mans identity continued to fill him in on the details of the life he lived, he couldn't help but feel mildly...embarrassed...no...empathetic...no...he was a man whom lived his desires. Something of which Senran respected and reveled in but he was also a man whose theatrics were part of his work. Maybe it was due impart to this that Senran was finding himself so inclined to create a wild goose chase with a suspenseful climax. A game of cat and mouse where the mouse was under the cats whiskers all along. Then again he was more than accepting of them dismissing him as someone far to sketchy to even consider being around and walking out this bank with nary a further care.

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •One-Handed Seals

✞Disciplines✞

• Master of None
        • Savage Elementalist

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        [Natural]

[Class]
        • [TBD]
        • [TBD]
        [Event]

kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:27 am
User ImageUser Image
Charybdis
[Bloodline Class][Taijutsu Class][B-Rank][Genin]
[Strength: 6][Speed: 2][Agility: 0][Endurance: 6]

Charybdis was confused, so the robbery he heard of wasn't a robbery but a mistake? That seemed very...odd he supposed? He didn't really know, he didn't understand the dealings with money much aside from it's use for food and other necessities. Well...whatever he supposed. Although this shark like female who had come in but moments after him....no wait she was there the whole time he just must not have realized....odd...interested him a bit. He was not completely aware of his lineage, but many who spoke of him referred to him as a shark or shark-like so maybe she was his kin of some sort. Unfortunately, now didn't seem much like the time to be asking her about this. Instead he would turn his attention to the other woman who seemed to refer to him and this 'other shark' as her new allies.

That was a bit weird, to assume that two people who had appeared to assist as new allies. Or maybe it wasn't, maybe it was normal. It would make sense to assume that someone who attempted to help was an ally. The blue skinned male was prepared to respond, when instead the suspicious man, the man that seemingly was the cause of all the mistakes spoke up in offering to also assist them in finding the man who had just been placed up as a bounty. This was so confusing, so many different things happening at once, so many different people. Suspicious and not, weird and not, intriguing and not....Charybdis scratched his head with both of his hands in an almost frustrated manner. "I don't know, I'll just....go with whatever the majority goes with....yeah that seems right?" He said, basically questioning his own words with his tone as he spoke..

Chakra: 835/835
Stamina: 820/820
Nature Chakra: 331/331

Jutsu Information:

Kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

pyrategross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:54 am
User Image
The Abyssal Blade
Rank: Genin 磁気 | Classes: Bukijutsu|Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: B 勇 | Elements: Water, Wind

tab Once it was obvious that the well dressed weirdo wasn’t going to be on the receiving end of a smack down, Thresher seemed to lose interest. Her face fell as she was very visibly displeased and her whole body slouched as she shoved her hands into her pockets. The scent of tension, thick and broiling like a well cooked stew, was dissipating right before Thresher’s very nostrils. The ninja was surely about to turn around and leave, as she now suddenly had all of this built up steam that needed blowing off. The shark girl did a half turn before talks of missions caught her dead in her tracks. The monster of a girl seemed to perk up, but only slightly, her body rising as she lifted from her slouch. She needed to keep her air of nonchalant coolness, so Thresher couldn’t be going around showing too much interest. Thresher turned and eyed the suit clad sideshow out of the corner of her eye, narrowing it as she took in a whiff of air. While the man had such an interesting way of talking that almost made the Genin throw him through a wall, he was telling the truth. This time anyway.

“He yaps his gums a lot, but he’s tellin’ the truth. This time.” Thresher took a step closer to join the group, her tooty grin back on her face. “Name’s Thresher, by tha way. And it’s action yer wantin’ l’il missy, I wan’ in.” She said, eyeing Miyuki up and down. She recognized the girl from the Exams, but they hadn’t interacted too much. Not in any way that a meathead like Thresher would’ve remembered anyway. Miyuki reeked of ink, though, and Thresher was curious about what she could do.

It was then she turned her attention to the little one in the group. Another shark kid, like her. But something seemed off. “No no no!” She exclaimed at his uncertain answer. She bent down to his height with her hands on her knees, shaking her head woefully. “Tha’s all wrong! Ya gotta have some spine! Go with your gut! Like this.” Thresher rose to her full height and thumbed her torso with her first proudly. “Let’s go kick some a**!” She howled, pumping her fist excitedly. It took her a second to notice that Miyuki was staring at her and she stopped. Thresher wasn't used to people just... staring at her. Not like how the artist was doing: not out of fear, but out of interest. It made a small, blue blush creep on the delinquent's cheeks as she scratched the back of her head and looked away bashfully.

NecroPlant

Ichengo Angelus

kiiwispoet

Chakra: 1960/1960
                                                        Stamina:1970/1970
                                                        Hoshigaki Nature Chakra: 982/982
                                                        Nature Chakra: 1500/1500
                                                        Strength: 8
                                                        Speed: 8
                                                        Reflex: 8
                                                        Encurance: 8

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Techniques Learned:
                                                        Base:
                                                        Bloodline x4:
                                                        Suiton:

gucci-shinigami
Crew

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Miyuki narrowed her eyes at Senran, but walked past him to Thresher's side anyways. "There is no one to apprehend. I guess we can leave things as they are. Perhaps you should see to your domestic partner and fix things." Turning to the Hoshigaki and the more meek genin, she grinned. "My would-be heroes and I can go take care of some actual criminals. I know there is something going on in the agricultural district, but the details are supposed to be hush. I am happy to divulge on our way, if you two are still interested." She could tell Thresher was excited for this, though that excitement wasn't shared between the three of them equally. Still, she was sure they could get their third on board with the future heroics.

"It will be quite the sight, all of us actually fighting together, I am sure of it." Her eyes lit up as she imagined the tricks that would be up both of their sleeves, and how they would react to seeing her gorgeous ink creations. It was enough to make a gal giddy, though she was sure to maintain enough composure to not freak them out as she left the bank.

[ exit to ag district ]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Stats }
      Current Stats

Current Bonuses
        None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        - Objectives