Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || Karuto's Muscle Mansion [ Gym and Dojo ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

Chai agreed with Toki's assessment to an extent. He knew hiding identity was useless and didn't partake in any form of it himself. He didn't loudly proclaim who he was at every given opportunity, but he never hid his face. "I don't need to make judgements on others; I leave it in Zelel's knowing hands. As for myself, I'm Chai. Chai Surin." He smiled at the compliment from his fellow Zelelist. "I'm a bigger proponet of 'Sweet-faced Gumdrop,' myself," he said in reference to a cheap romantic series named Men, Merengues, and Other Treats.

"Now please, dear Toki, let me know more." His left hand was back in his pocket, clutching the sand hourglass timer. He felt more human in a temple of Zelel, and felt more understood around a fellow Zelelist despite the difference in interpretation and scholarship. "I'd hate to hear that the exegesis I understand is mistaken," he confessed, though he was clearly open to correction as opposed to living in ignorance of his faith.

Chakra: 2,175/2,450
                        Stamina: 2,060/2,100
                        OOC:

Strength ► 6 | Speed ► 4 | Agility ► 0 | Endurance ► 0

Jutsu Used:

[Sustained - Telepathy]

Rosa Havoc

Daisuke Kaicho

pyrategross

Hurrak

mattysandwich

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Toki's face could practically be replaced with a tomato the moment 'sweet-face gumdrop' was casually mentioned. That was one of his favorite romance dramas, as it told the story of a blind man who learned sensory ninjutsu and fell in love with an Uchiha clan leader who was also a man. It was a seven book series about the slow burn romance between the two main characters. His eyes fell away from Chai, but returned to him once he demanded further inquiry about his knowledge of Zelel. The sand dial he pulled out was weird, and it wasn't how he knew to worship the great goddess. "Well, Zelel and her lover saved me from Ushiogakure. Back when the meteors were descending on my village, she personally arrived and saved me. I was lost from my village, but her and her lover taught me everything about the faith. Unfortunately Konoha became devout to Evergreen because of her ability to restore the village, but I have been working my best to make her name known to the people of this village." Toki suddenly became very embarrassed by the manner of which he tried to make that religion popular here. His flamboyant display, which he performed literally hours ago, suddenly felt like a shaded mark on his resume.

Chakra: 355 l Stamina: 405 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 1 l Speed: 5 l Agility: 5 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Hex | Rank D | Supplementary
Jutsu type chosen cost [10] resource every post until cleansed. (Bukijutsu)
▱▰▱ Danzo's Sealing Jutsu | Rank D | Spiritual
Upon touching a target, they will be bound by seal markings and be unable to perform handsign movements. A B-ranked chakra release will be able to overcome this.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank S | Variable
Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed amount of stored shuriken and sends them flying at a target. Twenty shuriken must be expended from the scroll in order to use it at D-ranked. For every additional twenty shuriken fired, the rank of this technique is increased by one. Cannot exceed S-ranked. Regardless of the amount of shuriken fired, this technique only requires a D-ranked cost.
▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Chai would be lying if he said he didn't delight in Toki's red-faced reaction, so he didn't say it at all. In fact, he did look rather pleased with himself, but he kept on-topic for both of their sakes. "Thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your resilience. It seems I won't have time, this visit, but I would love to hear more about your experience with Zelel. I am sure it was very enlightening." He took a look around the dojo they were at, but his expression gave away nothing. He wasn't sure what to make of the village quite yet, anyways. He would like it better, though, if it saw the light that was Zelel's teachings. "I hope the village will see more Zelelist structures, in time, and more enlightenment. You are on a good a mission."

The earnest sentiment then left him feeling a little out of place. He knew he was considered an invader. While he did his best to limit the damage, he would still be a wanted person. He was sure Toki would receive some degree of gratitude for knowing Chai's name and having some information about him. He wanted to stay with Toki to learn even more, but it wasn't in the cards. "I am sorry that our circumstances leave us at odds despite being brothers in arms under Zelel. In another life..." he lamented humorously, returning both hands to his pockets and taking a deep breath. "Maybe, when our paths cross again, I'll have seen Zelel myself. I'll put in a good word," he joked again.

Chakra: 2,175/2,450
                        Stamina: 2,060/2,100
                        OOC:

Jutsu Used:

[Sustained - Telepathy]

Rosa Havoc

Daisuke Kaicho

pyrategross

mattysandwich

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Toki froze in fear again when Chai spoke as though it was the end of the conversation. It was clear that the young boy was at the end of his line, and thus he had to escape immediately. He had to assume that Chai would position himself at the Hokage's office in case he tried to escape there, and thus he had to make another plan. "I hate to admit this, especially to a rogue, but you would have truly made a fantastic tea partner." He said as he disappeared into a puff of smoke. He used the smoke to body flicker away, but on the ground where he stood was a single piece of paper. 'I will not go to the Hokage until an hour has passed. Finish your business by then.'

Chakra: 355 l Stamina: 405 l OOC: Going to residential district
Stats: Strength: 1 l Speed: 5 l Agility: 5 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Hex | Rank D | Supplementary
Jutsu type chosen cost [10] resource every post until cleansed. (Bukijutsu)
▱▰▱ Danzo's Sealing Jutsu | Rank D | Spiritual
Upon touching a target, they will be bound by seal markings and be unable to perform handsign movements. A B-ranked chakra release will be able to overcome this.
▱▰▱ Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank S | Variable
Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed amount of stored shuriken and sends them flying at a target. Twenty shuriken must be expended from the scroll in order to use it at D-ranked. For every additional twenty shuriken fired, the rank of this technique is increased by one. Cannot exceed S-ranked. Regardless of the amount of shuriken fired, this technique only requires a D-ranked cost.
▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.

pyrategross

kiiwispoet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 am
User Image
The Death Siren
Rank: Wanderer 磁気 | Classes: Genjutsu | Performer | Ninjutsu 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Fire, Wind, Earth, Glass

tab Ito stood off to the side, leaning her shoulder against the doorframe to the dojo. She still never removed her hood, her pink Sharingan glowing in the blackness as she kept an eye on Toki. WIth her arms crossed over her chest and a scowl on her face, the bandit watched Chai and Toki speak to one another. Ito had known Chai for a long time, at least a few years at this point. The man always had a softness to him that made her wonder why he joined up with her in the first place. The TORNA life wasn’t easy, especially since he joined before she’d taken over. So seeing Chai converse with the younger shinobi so casually wasn’t surprising to Ito. His charisma had always been one of Ito’s favorite things about her friend. The way he was talking to Toki made Chai look like he was trying to convince a stray cat out of hiding.

It suddenly occurred to Ito that maybe that’s he he’d looked like when they’d first met, too. Not like she was better than a stray back then. No goals to speak of, no friends, and abandoned. Chai really came to her at the best time. That was why she held him in a higher regard, and why Ito had listened to his request. If it had been up to her, Ito would have taken the life of the boy standing in front of her. She wondered if Chai knew that… she wondered if Toki knew that. They must have, on some level. And as Ito watched them interact they almost looked… like brothers? The two looked nothing alike, and yet they seemed nearly exactly the same.

The conversation between the two was too weird for Ito to follow. The bandit had never been one to follow faith: she was the type to carve her own destiny with her own hands. The religious talk was new to Ito coming from Chai. The woman idly thought about what could have happened to Chai during their time apart. It wasn’t like he changed much, but the obsession in any capacity for someone as laid back as he was would be new. But whatever it was it seemed important to her friend. And as Ito said before: once you’re in TORNA, your goals become TORNA’s goals.

Ito didn’t want to interrupt, as this was between the two Zelelists. She also worried if she took a single step forward, Toki would scream to high hell and blow their cover. At least what Chai was doing seemed to be working. But as the blond boy disappeared once again, Ito could see her friend’s body posture crumple just slightly with disappointment. So she walked up to him and clasped the man on the shoulder. “So when were you gonna loan me ‘Sweet-Faced Gumdrop?' You holding the good s**t from me, Chai?” She asked with a playful smirk curling on her face. Ito would wait for an answer before turning to leave. “Cmon Tea Time, let’s find a place to lay low for a bit. We still got a job to do.”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 300/400
                                                        Stamina: 400/400
                                                        Strength: 4
                                                        Speed: 4
                                                        Reflex: 4 [8]
                                                        Endurance: 5

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Mattysandwich

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Chai smiled at the kid's compliment, though he didn't get to say much else as Toki disappeared. He couldn't fault the guy. The piece of paper on the ground was mighty interesting, though, and Chai bent to read it, smile, and burn it with his katon chakra. It was really relaxing to have had the chat with his fellow Zelelist and he couldn't deny the kinship he'd felt, but it was for the best that their paths parted.

He turned to greet Ito as she made herself known. "You can have 'sweet-faced gumdrop' when you admit you're a hopeless romantic,' he teased. 'All work and no play...' He lamented at Ito's comment, though he took her arm and carried on away from the dojo.

Chakra: 2,450/2,450
                        Stamina: 2,100/2,100
                        OOC:

Jutsu Used:

[Sustained - Telepathy]

Daisuke Kaicho

pyrategross

ghostfinch

Seeker

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:56 am
User ImageUser Image

║ STRENGTH:x 5 x ║ SPEED:x 5 x ║ AGLILITY: x 2 (4) x ║ ENDERENCE:x 4

A clone of Naoki Appearing at the other side of Chai, walking with the other two. Casually, nonchalant like Naoki had been with the two the whole time. Arm wrapped around his arm, Naoki peeked over at the clone Ito and smiled. "Mind if I cut? Thanks~" Before the ito clone could respond Naoki and chai were gone like a flash. ▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted

Chakra Pool: 890 // 2090
Stamina Pool: 665 // 1665
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 300

Chakra to Shadow clone 1: 600
Stam: 500

Chakra to Shadow clone 2: 600
Stam: 500

Chakra used overall: 240
Stam used overall: 0

Clone 1 Chakra used overall: 80
Stam used overall:0

Clone 2 Chakra used overall: 40
Stam used overall:0

Sharingan status
Left eye: No blindness but bleeding (Kamui used twice
Right: No blindness (Kamui used once)
Both eyes together: (Used Amaterasu once)

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: insight, Piercing and analyze (Custom)
• Liar's Brand S-Rank

Techs Used
• ▰ Amaterasu [ Heavenly Illumination ] | Rank S | Overwhelming (Two activations From Naoki herself)
The user channels chakra though their eyes, creating black hellish flames upon the object of their focus with their eyes. This requires the user consume both offensive activation. These flames carry the overwhelming property and burn for five posts without losing their potency. This technique may be sustained for a single activation and the cost of this technique during a second post but must be ended after that post. Requires Insight lens. Is required to learn before any other Enton (Blaze Release) within the Uchiha Clan. Applies Tier 1 blindness after 3 uses. If tier 1 is already active, increases or adds upkeep cost of the sharingan by [5] chakra per post.

• ▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted (One activation from all three)
Allows the user to create on contact a seal. This seal can be on anything including a weapon. The user may instantly appear anywhere the seal is. It costs five chakra to make a seal and eighty chakra to transport oneself to any of the seal's locations. The act of making a seal for Hiraishin does not take an activation. Requires being a Scholar class specialist. Additionally, this jutsu may not benefit from cost reductions with the exception of the Uzumaki.

pyrategross

Rosa Havoc

kiiwispoet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:43 am
After wandering the village for some time, Hiroshi decided it was time to begin his training. Well, it seems like nobody's here. This is perfect for me! I can train alone with no distractions. I can finally master all of the basics here, he spoke with conviction, with the image of his father on his mind. He looked around at the different equipment in the gym, but thought nothing of it in particular. It was something quite new to him.

Now.. he said as he began walking towards one side of the room which had no equipment on it. He remembered his father telling him that "everything is with chakra". Hiroshi smirked a bit, thinking how weird his father always spoke. Well, then. I have to get started. I can't remain an academy student forever! his exclamation was followed by him focusing chakra in both of his feet, steadily flowing it there. He lifted his left leg up and placed it on the wall. It was firmly planted; unmoving. (“Whoa. It really does work. That's pretty cool!”), he thought to himself. He lifted his right leg up and placed it besides the left, albeit gradually. He stood for a few moments before turning to his back, realizing he was a few feet from the floor. Hiroshi then tried walking up the wall, starting with his left foot, but it slipped slightly. He remembered that one has to have the perfect balance of chakra; not too much nor little. He took a breath and equally distributed chakra between his feet once more and began walking up the wall. Step after step, it became more natural to him. He walked backwards to make himself more familiar until he was a foot off the ground. He then ran up the wall and backflipped off of it before he reached the ceiling. Easier than expected! he boasted.

Ah, right. Making a twin of myself, was it? The 'Clone Technique', if I remember correctly. That's also part of the requirements. I remember hearing the others talk about it, he said while forming a hand seal, amassing a bit of chakra. Now, this is what dad taught me. Remember to distribute some chakra, though not all nor equally... as Hiroshi focused on what he had seen though never himself tried, an image of himself appeared from a dust-like cloud. Hmm... interesting, he punched the clone as it simply dispersed and it had no physical contact upon hitting it. Well, this won't be of any use in the future. How come dad's clones were different? Did he have more chakra put into it? I wonder.. he put up the hand seal again, adding a bit more chakra as the clone appeared. The result, however, was the same after he had punched it out of existence. He repeated this one last time as the clone appeared once more. He noticed that the clone could not follow any orders other than moving from one side to another, but could not do anything that could affect the physical world. Well, this technique is pretty useless, in the grand scheme of things, the clone disappeared as he released it as he ended the hand seal. Two down, a few more to go.

Body Flicker Technique. One of the most famous techniques of Konoha, Hiroshi said. Moving so fast that it appears that you are teleporting, done by utilizing chakra, was it? he held up his hand. He aimed where he had intended to go, which had been to the other side of the gym, dissipating instantly from his position to the end of the gym after garnering chakra to utilize. Using actual techniques versus seeing them are two totally different worlds, y'know,” Hiroshi said as he turned to see the dust from the gym floor spin in the air. He looked towards the wall and had an idea - combining the Wall-Walking Technique along with the Body Flicker. He accumulated chakra as he put the correct amount between his two feet and suddenly appeared on the same wall he had been on a few minutes prior. Perfect! I did it!. He cheered and pumped his fists in the air. “It's pretty boring in here. I need to go find some other place to train, actually. This place can only take me so far alone - though I really enjoyed it,” Hiroshi backflipped off the wall and thought about walking out of the gym before he realized the new technique he learned could be utilized. “Let's see if this technique can take me outside. It beats walking,” Hiroshi held up the hand seal and suddenly disappeared from where he stood within the gym, leaving behind a slightly larger debris of dust.

- EXIT GYM -

Barrenclaw

Distinct Explorer

Barrenclaw

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:33 am

After his bewildering time at the roof of the Sagehara Academy, Hiroshi quickly made his way to the dojo he had practice at initially. He had rested for a quarter of an hour before he finally made his way to the dojo. Upon entrance, he saw that many of the equipment had been unorganized, so he immediately put everything where it belonged. He coiled jump ropes, placed weights on the shelves, and swept the floor clean whenever all of the equipment had been put in their rightful place. He then took a cloth and wiped down all equipment he was able to. “So yer actually tryna become a shinobi,” Hiroshi quickly looked up and saw Soyoka standing on the roof with his arms folded, looking down at him. “Well, yeah,” Hiroshi responded quickly, as he was caught slightly off guard by the shinobi's sudden appearance. “Well, that's one mission done, I suppose,” Soyoka said as he casually fell from the roof and flipped onto his feet. “Yer next two mission is as follows: learn the Stone Bracers, Earth Military Movement, and Rock Throw Techniques respectively,” Soyoka said as he went on to explain the techniques to him. “Sounds easy enough,” Hiroshi said as Soyoka rolled his eyes, sighed, and flickered out of the room. Hiroshi looked at the clock on the wall in the dojo and realized he had a little under 4 hours left. With this, he also dispersed from the dojo.

Mission completed:

Title: Clean the Dojo
Impact: Local
Information: Of Cowboy-sensei's missions, the first was this - cleaning the dojo.

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff