Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“
๐Ÿƒ || Hospital and Medical Triage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Guilded Queen
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: B ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kikuโ€™s eyes followed the two boys as they walked out, seemingly not paying attention to what Moriyama was saying. The girl felt a pang in her chest at the sight of both of them. They looked particularly worried. Hurt, almost. Kiku looked down at the hand sheโ€™d been using to make contact with Momotaro. The lack of sensation was odd after he had let go. Like only the ghost of traces of human warmth remained. Kikuโ€™s expression was thoughtful as she watched her hand while the sensation faded away. Part of her wished that he hadnโ€™t left her side. The other one, Nimure, too. Even as Moriyama stayed to talk to her, the young blonde felt much more alone without those two. Kiku shelved it momentarily, chalking it up to some fear of being left alone after waking with no memories.

However, eventually Moriyamaโ€™s voice snapped her to attention. Her face shifted into a smirk while her eyes narrowed slightly, giving the young swordsman a vicious side eye. โ€œAh, that faรงade didnโ€™t last long. I feel like you should be punished for lying to me, Moriyama.โ€ She ribbed playfully. โ€œHave you always been so quick to give in to a pretty girl?โ€ The sword on the boyโ€™s back had made it ever so obvious that nursing wasnโ€™t his main profession. โ€œBut are you serious? Me? A shinobi?โ€ Kiku cupped her chin with her forefinger and thumb thoughtfully. โ€œAre you sure you didnโ€™t hit your head? I mean look at me.โ€ The girl waved a hand over her small, thin frame. โ€œI canโ€™t imagine someone like me being a shinobi.โ€

But she had yet to address the boyโ€™s question. Did she feel different? โ€œWell, I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™m in any pain, I suppose. Which is something.โ€ Kiku looked up at the ceiling as she tried to find the right words for how she was feeling. โ€œBut itโ€™s not like I have a frame of reference for how I should be feeling. You know?โ€ She added, turning her gaze to Moriyama . While her eyes werenโ€™t human, they still conveyed a sense of vulnerability from the girl that she hadnโ€™t shown before. It didnโ€™t help that nothing Moriyama had said knocked any memories loose. All she had right now was the word of the boy and some vague emotions. โ€œSo you and Iโ€ฆ we were friends, before?โ€ She finally asked quietly.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 1620/1620
Stamina: 1310/1310
Nature Chakra: 686/686
Puppet Points: 0/22
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama chuckled a bit at Kiku's response to his revelation of her past. Even if she didn't quite believe him, she seemed to grasp the information well enough, even tossing out a few jabs at his character. "I see you haven't fully lost your vanity." he jested back. "I suppose it's too late for me say that I wouldn't lie to you, though in my defense, how often do you get to have a conversation with an amnesiac, but believe it or not, you were indeed shinobi." he reassured her.

tab Hearing Kiku describe how she was feeling, Moriyama found himself a bit perplexed. She made a good, not knowing exactly how she was supposed to be feeling since she didn't know her previous state of being. 'I guess if you just woke up in a puppet body without any memories, you would just assume you were always a living puppet.' he concluded. However, this still left him with his former dilemma. Did he tell her about the transformation or did he leave the matter be?

tab Thankfully, before Moriyama was forced to make such a difficult decision, Kiku changed the subject, asking him if they had been friends. "Hmmm. Friends, huh? Let me think." he replied, leaning back in his chair and turning his gaze towards the ceiling. It was an interesting question, one that admittedly, he'd never considered. "Well, we've known each other for a few years now, since our time back in the academy, but I can't say we were really friends back then. You see, I was good friends with that Nimure guy who was here earlier and he always wanted to be around you, so we were sort of stuck together by a mutual acquaintance." he began to explain. "Honestly though, you were such a brat back then, I never really understood why he wanted to hang out with you so much. You were kind of the bane of my existence." he said with a humorous tone, hoping Kiku wouldn't take any ill will from his words. "Still, as much of a pain as you were and still can be, I guess you could say that, in a strange way, you've grown on me over the years. You know. Like a fungus." He then finally leaned back forward, turning his attention back to Kiku. "So yeah. It was a bit complicated, but I'd say we were friends." he told her with a smile.

Chakra :: 195 / 350 || Stamina :: 235 / 350 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || D-Rank || Genin ||Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +1
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +1
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +1

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Genin ็ฃๆฐ— | Classes: Puppeteer | Bloodline ๅŠ› | Body Rank: A ๅ‹‡ | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
โ€œYeah, that makes sense. You look like someone who would be easy to bully.โ€ Kiku admitted with a matter of fact tone. The air in the room felt light after the two shinobi shared some friendly banter. It put the girl at ease and settled the uncertainty that gnawed at her in the back of her mind. Kiku wondered if that was because she didnโ€™t know any better (after all, how could she?) or if Moriyama had something to do with it. She supposed that the other two boys, Nimure and Momotaro, would probably make her feel on edge with how tense they both were before they left.

โ€œWell, Moriyama.โ€ Kiku slid from her bed and crossed her arms over her chest, speaking with a regal tone that just seemed to feelโ€ฆ right. โ€œIf we really are friends, then that makes me your responsibility, hm? Or do you plan on letting this defenseless amnesiac try to fend for herself?โ€ Kiku cracked a playful smile at Moriyama and winked at him. โ€œCโ€™mon, letโ€™s get out of here. Maybe we can try and get my memories back.โ€

With a skip in her step, the young girl left her room. โ€œSo where to first? Should we eat? I donโ€™t even remember when the last time I ate was!โ€ Kiku joked as she walked, clasping her hands behind her back. She wasnโ€™t paying attention to where she was going and walked face first into hospital staff. โ€œHey, watch where youโ€™re-โ€ Kiku started to mumble, rubbing her face. Then she stopped as she looked at the person before her and Moriyama. He was tall, at least taller than Kiku. His head was shaved smooth and he wore glasses that shone light ominously across the lenses.

Kiku went silent. Without thinking, she took a small step behind Moriyama. Just a little bit, to place him between her and the doctor. It wouldnโ€™t be visible, but the redheaded swordsman would be able to feel his teammate shaking slightly. โ€œArenโ€™t you looking lively?โ€ The man said. He kept his piercing gaze on Kiku, like it was only the two of them in the entire universe. His face was as still as stone, betraying no sense of emotion from the doctor. โ€œI was just on my way to check in on you. I heard we had a patient from the battle at Takijinsei and I had to come down and see it for myself. Itโ€™s not every day we get someone that turns themselves into a puppet.โ€

The doctor's last sentence froze Kikuโ€™s whole world, bringing everything to a screeching halt. โ€œP-puppet..?" She managed to whisper incredulously.

โ€œIt truly is an indicator of a high level of skill, especially at such a young age.โ€ The man continued without missing a beat. Either he didnโ€™t notice Kikuโ€™s surprise, or didnโ€™t care. โ€œIโ€™m sure your parents must be very proud of you.โ€ Kiku couldnโ€™t place why, but those words shot through her heart like a bullet. She could feel an immense sorrow beginning to well up inside of her. It took all she had to not let tears form in her eyes. โ€œMaybe if you find my good for nothing son you can rub some of it off on him.โ€ Kiku winced. โ€œNow, if youโ€™ll excuse me, I need to see to an Aburame suffering from high levels of shock.โ€ Without so much as a consoling word, the doctor walked around the pair dismissively.

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 2090/2090
Stamina: 1765/1765
Nature Chakra: 771/771
Puppet Points: 0/23
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Reflex: 4
Endurance: 2

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:38 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab โ€œYeah, that makes sense. You look like someone who would be easy to bully.โ€ For a second, Moriyama was stunned. In that brief instance, it was almost as if the old Kiku was back with him. However, this was but a fleeting thought, one that was quickly replaced by humor. "Ouch. Well I see you haven't forgotten how to be a jerk. Guess we'll call that progress." he chuckled.

tab Listening to Kiku lecture him about taking responsibility for her in her current predicament, he shook his head. "Woooooow. You're really gonna sit there and lecture me about loyalty when I so faithfully remained at your bedside while you recovered? Have you no shame?" he replied. Of course, it was all in jest and when she rose to leave, he followed suit. "Fine. I suppose I can play tour guide for the time being." he sighed.

tab After making their way out into the hallway, Kiku made the suggestion that they go get something to eat and Moriyama pondered for a moment. "Hmmmm. Yeah. It's been a minute since I last ate too. Let's see ....." However, just as he spoke those words, he was painfully reminded about the wooden elephant in the room. With Kiku now being a living puppet, she probably couldn't eat food anymore or even taste anything. And just like that, he found himself in the same quandary he'd wrestled with since Kiku had fist woken up. Did he tell her about her new state of being or did he wait for her to figure it out on her own?

tab Fortunately or at least he thought it was fortunate a doctor appeared before them, seemingly there to check on her condition. To Moriyama's surprise, Kiku retreated slightly upon the man's approach, almost as if she were attempting to hide herself from him. Normally so bold, Moriyama could imagine her having a fear of doctors, especially given her fondness for Nimure, a medical shinobi. No, this had be something different. Before he could put too much thought into the matter, the doctor dropped the bomb that Moriyama had been attempting to diffuse so delicately. "Itโ€™s not every day we get someone that turns themselves into a puppet." Moriyama nearly screamed. How could this man be so casual about this? And what's even more, the doctor even began to praise her for accomplishing such a feat. Sure, it was certainly impressive that she and Nimure had been able to pull off such a stunt but if the doc knew about what had happened at Takijinsei, then surely he knew that it had come from a traumatic turn of events.

tab Once the doctor nonchalantly took his leave, much to Moriyama's disbelief, he turned to look back at Kiku. It was clear that she was still in shock from their interaction with that strange doctor. At first, Moriyama didn't know what to do. Their relationship was so tongue and cheek but this didn't quite seem like the time for jokes. 'Damn. Where's Momotaro when you need 'im?' he thought. At the very least, he knew he need to get her out of the hospital, lest they run into that doctor again. "Come on. Let's get out of here. Some fresh air and sunshine will do you some good." he said with a big, goofy grin, gently grabbing on to her wrist. He then turned around and began to lead her towards the exit.

Chakra :: 195 / 350 || Stamina :: 235 / 350 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || D-Rank || Genin ||Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +1
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +2
โ€ข Agility โ–บ +1
โ€ข Endurance โ–บ +1

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

pyrategross

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 10:30 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

• Kai grinned at the secretary as she promised she would go ask for him. He leaned on her counter and relaxed a bit. It made him feel better to be able to pull out the charm. This secretary was on the newer side, so it wasn't like he could just explain how he'd worked here since his status as a genin and expect her to believe him. He didn't come around as often due to his busyness, but if he saw any staff he used to work with, they'd waive him through for sure.

But he could still spit some game. No amount of lazy desk work was going to keep him from working smiles out of everyone he talked to. "Opioid, toyed, void, destroyed, devoid, avoid," he murmured under his breath as he waited. He didn't write down his rhymes so much anymore because his hand tended to get sore after a day full of filling out paperwork, but he still bobbed his head as he tried to come up with a beat to complement the end rhymes he wanted to use.

User Image

Rocket Punches
  •  
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:37 pm
    User Image

User Image
    User Image

"Annoyed." The woman said as she appeared just out of Kai's sight in a silent instant. The Uchiha were not the only ones with command over the fabric of space, although the out of place Yozen's unique talents weren't so easily deployed outside the village or in combat. Coda's Oinin mask softened the growl of her voice, mellowing it out into something much smoother, muffled, and hollow; a fact she took advantage of with her transformations and a bit of acting. Pin straight hair hidden under the hood of her tunic like top, long black gloves tucked into the flared sleeves. She hated having to cover her tattoos but that was one of the many prices she paid for access and power. A few kunai were strapped towards the right side of the harness crossing her chest, but aside from that her armament consisted entirely of presence.

"This... is not an ideal meeting place." She added, referencing the fact that the hospital was full to the brim with potentially prying eyes, and they were not in a particularly secluded corner of it thanks to the Uchiha's unrelenting pursuit of female attention. Fear was the wrong descriptor for her current emotion, she cared little about the threat implied by her position or the potential of being identified, but she didn't like being around civilians in her work attire. Perhaps concerned was the proper word; that her presence would spook a mark or make this place a target. She glanced about momentarily, attempting to decide which of the doors would lead to the best place for a more private discussion. Kai, meanwhile, would find Coda without information to pass along a decidedly less talkative companion - especially as he'd summoned her in her role as the knife concealed behind Konoha's back.

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Konin โ–บ
    Chakra: 3280/3280 || Stamina: 3380/3380
    Nature Chakra: 500/500

โ— Stats โ–ท
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    +6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Summons Active โ–ท
    ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ None ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ

โ— Modes and Buffs Active โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
    Rank

Activation 2
    Rank

Activation 3
    Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Summon Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Active Modifiers โ–ท

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
    Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
    Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
    The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

โ— Passive Modifiers โ–ท

[ Yozen ]
    Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
    Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
    When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
    Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
    The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
    -------
    Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
    -------
    The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
    The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
    -------
    The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:04 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

• The sudden appearance from behind him made Kai jump, squeaking as he readjusted against the counter to turn around. His wide eyes landed on a rather imposing figure, though the fact that nothing had happened to him yet allowed him to relax. His lips quirked up as he considered the response of annoyed, though he didn't build on the momentum as he considered her hollowed voice. Perhaps this was actually a puppet.

He looked around at her comment on meeting place and huffed a laugh. "Yeah, yeah I get that. I, uh, was expecting Coda to show up. Um, but it's an honor to meet you." I think. They were equals, he needed to remind himself. He straightened back up and looked over his shoulder to confirm the secretary wasn't back before he turned back to her to share the details.

"'Kay, so here's the deets: the pharmacy on Arbor has been distributing a lot of dummy goods - er, sugar pills - instead of opioids, yeah? Well, I was trying to tell, uh, Coda that I was gonna pursue a lead here about it. I didn't realize all of y'all were involved with the bats. I feel like the KPD is a little behind on the times. No one would take too kindly to communicating through the crows, though, for obvious reasons." He laughed it off nervously. Maybe it was a bad idea for him to reference the disreputable Satoshi if he wanted to improve his own reputation and that of the Uchiha clan overall.

"I've been keeping all this on the down low, though, 'cause Coda was talking about this investigation into the KPD altogether. It's all good though; I've been able to investigate without any of the formal processes because of all the 'in's I have with the hospital and the pharmaceutical chain of supply in Konoha as a medical student, volunteer, and toxicologist." He rattled it off like a classic chatterbox, not even taking a moment to bask in his accomplishments. "I need to know if the chain is getting interrupted in delivery or in creation; someone's dirty, though, that much is clear." He didn't state the obvious: an officer could be behind it.

Officers oversaw the delivery of the sensitive, important medicines to pharmacies and hospitals. Drugs were missing from the evidence room, too, so... he hoped it was an error or problem with the drug creation and not delivery; that would almost certainly guarantee an officer was replacing the real pills.

"Kai," the secretary started from behind him, a glum look on her face. "There's nothing out of place except it looks like our heavier pain medicine and anesthetics have been moved out of place. It looks like they've been tampered with, but we're not missing anything else. I don't know who's producing the sugar pills, but it's not with supplies taken from us. They're just replacing the medicines sometime before we dish them out."

Well, s**t. He needed to check the production plant in the lands to see if they had legitimate stuff or not. If it was legit, then the sugar pills were made elsewhere and just being replaced during transit. If it was illegitimate, he could hope the pill producers were trying to make extra money, and maybe the officers wouldn't be in on it at all.

User Image

Rocket Punches
  •  
    PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:07 pm
    User ImageUser Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI arrived at the hospital and immediately went to the toxicology laboratories. I kept my distance from all others in the hospital and instead decided to focus on developing poisons. I wanted to learn more ways to enhance the lethality of my poisonous taijutsu. In so doing, my future assassination missions in JUEI would be much more seamless. When I settled into the toxicology station, I avoided others and just pulled up my notes quietly in my notebook. I peeled through each page as I practiced the various toxin recipes. I wore goggles, gloves, and other protective gear before delving into the toxicology recipes. I grabbed beakers and vials and other glassware to begin mixing chemicals together. As I mixed together the right compounds and ingredients I turned on the bunsen burner. The chemicals began mixing as I dialed the heat up and practiced the basic recipe. I removed the vial with the final compounds and saw that it was a failed recipe. Well, it was a failed application of a correct recipe. I poured the failed poison out before trying out the same recipe again. I heated the water before mixing the compounds together again. I peeled the various toxic plants and slowly immersed them in the heated water. I was precise with the heat of the water in a way that I was not during the last time. Since it was the perfect temperature the compounds mixed and maintained a lot better. There we go. The beaker finished simmering as I looked at the basic poison that I crafted. The liquid achieved the required amount of purity. I poured the vials of liquid into a large tube before boiling it and capturing it in a gaseous form. The poisonous gas was sealed as I measured whether or not the gas maintained its purity. I continued the boil with more poison to generate more gas. The gaseous poison maintained its purity the second time. My goal was to keep the gas as pure as possible so that it was not diluted from its liquid state.

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑOnce the liquid poison was fully gasified I disposed of it and continued with more brewing. I started brewing the next poison in terms of difficulty to give myself a challenge. This was a mere continuation of my studies in toxicology. I studied the subject heavily in the academy but not as much since then. I focused my efforts using the toxin book given to me by JUEI. It was time to fully master the toxin arts so that I could increase my chances of a successful assassination for the village's security. I began mixing the toxicology ingredients together in a pot while I heated the water with a bunsen burner. I needed to think of ways to mix poisons together with my delicate poisonous nano insects. If I could create poisons to make the rinkaichu even deadlier then that would be extremely efficient. I continued mixing ingredients together with precise measurements. As I waited for it to boil I cleaned the instruments that I was using. The laboratory was already very dirty just from crafting a basic poison. The toxins mixing together to form a poison was a lengthy process. However, I accidentally overcooked the ingredients as I focused on cleaning the tools and beakers. I sighed as I turned to the failed mixture and tried it again. This is what I got for multitasking. I put my full attention into the new mixture as I gathered a new set of ingredients. I was frustrated with myself for wasting the previous ingredients so I tried to be delicate. I mixed the ingredients together again as the water heated. I lowered the temperature a bit to prevent overheating as the ingredients brewed together. Once that was done, I purified the liquid as the more complex poison was created. I slowly applied the brewed liquid to the nano insects once the liquid cooled off. They're dying with this poison, but they can carry their natural toxin. I analyzed as I thought of a new way to brew the poison. If I made a poison mixed with some of the natural biochemistry of the rinkaichu then maybe they could adapt the carry the new poison. I took an extraction of the nano insects' natural poison and began to brew a new toxin with the chemicals. Once the ingredients finished mixing together I applied the resulting toxin to the rinkaichu. They seemed to adapt to it rather quickly. None of the insects died so that was a good start. I removed one of my gloves and poured the poison onto the rinkaichu that surfaced in my palm. The poison was fully attached to the insects via symbiosis. I was now able to make and apply much more advanced poisons using this theory. I began brewing a new poison that was far more advanced than what I had ever done before. This toxin was again blended with the synthesized properties of the rinkaichu poison. This blending method was delicate but I continued with it. The end result was a much more powerful poison that the rinkaichu could adapt to. I bottled the poison once it achieved its peak purity before pouring it onto the rinkaichu. The toxic nano insects were able to absorb the poison with ease. Suddenly, the rinkaichu were fully adapted to it and now would apply the new toxic properties. I smiled as I finished applying the toxin, it was perfect.

Enter.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Chuninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 02ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 1,475 || 1,475ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 1,275 || 1,275ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 1,250 || 1,250ใ€‘

Technique Used:
    [ Technique Name ]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
    Techniques Active:
    [ Technique Name ]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
    Specialized Breeds:
    โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
    โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
    Status Effects:
    โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
    First Class: Medical
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
    Second Class: Taijutsu
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Brawler โ†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
    โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
    Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100
    PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:55 pm
    User Image

User Image
    User Image

Codaโ€™s attention shifted back to Kai as he began openly discussing their investigation. She had a mind to pull the entire lobby area into Echo Caverns to shield them from unwanted attention, but that would bring the attention of more than just eavesdroppers. Besides, the Bats belonged to Coda, using more than the assistance she could reasonably be assumed to have given was a bad idea.

The woman afforded the boy his bragging instead. It didnโ€™t matter to her how he chose to fill time and perhaps if she left him to it heโ€™d expel all the hot air before they got somewhere it would matter. โ€œSounds like we know where to head next.โ€ She said as the secretary returned to relay information on their stores. It wasnโ€™t terribly conclusive, but Coda suspected that Kai would focus on facilities outside Konoha.

To be honest, though the Uchiha vexed Coda sheโ€™d shown up because this was an opportunity on multiple fronts. For one, it covered her a** in case he was simply better than she thought he was at deception; a profoundly embarrassing outcome for someone who took a great deal of pride in her attention to detail. It also afforded a chance to grow the ranks of her โ€˜bingo bookโ€™, if it was even fair to compare the reams of information tattooed on her body to the little book of combat intel carried by her standard operatives. She might have to kill him one day, wouldnโ€™t hurt to have a better idea how to go about it.

โ€œI am eager to weed out these vermin, but as long as weโ€™re inside the walls your jurisdiction precedes mine. The next move is yours.โ€ The sanctity of KPD's jurisdiction here would last at least as long as Kai gave her no reason to suspect his involvement. So far he seemed exactly as inexperienced and telegraphic as back in JUEI headquarters - if slightly more engaged after she tossed his dirty laundry back in his lap for him to clean up.

โ—„ S+ Rank || Konohagakure || Konin โ–บ
    Chakra: 3280/3280 || Stamina: 3380/3380
    Nature Chakra: 500/500

โ— Stats โ–ท
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
    +6 Strength || +6 Speed || +4 Agility || +0 Endurance
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ— Summons Active โ–ท

โ— Modes and Buffs Active โ–ท

โ— Activations Used โ–ท

Activation 1
    Rank

Activation 2
    Rank

Activation 3
    Rank

โ— Non-Activation Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Summon Techs Used โ–ท

โ— Active Modifiers โ–ท

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/2 ]
    Any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.

[ Flowing Arts Training | Available | Cooldown 0/3 ]
    Once every [3] posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.

[ Kyotoryuu Training | Available | Duration 0/2 | Cooldown 0/3 ]
    The Kyotouryuu practitioner can now react to an opponent by converting their speed into an agility boost for [2] posts with a [3] post cooldown. This requires no activation or resource cost.

โ— Passive Modifiers โ–ท

[ Yozen ]
    Fuuinjutsu techniques require [10] less chakra per body rank of the Yozen clansman (maximum of 60 at S+) without losing their potency.

[ Mach Style Training ]
    Make taijutsu complex, and "punch" ninjutsu orbs as projectiles.
    When in the shooter stance, the strength and speed of strikes is increased by [2] points instead of [1] point per rank.

[ Channeling Martial Skill Training ]
    Ability for techniques to carry two elemental properties. Ability to add bloodline elements.

[ Kaiser Fist Training ]
    The armor now emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
    -------
    Kaiser Armor allows the user to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
    -------
    The Kaiser Armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. The user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while the armor is active create shock waves [5] feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.

[ Mirror Image Arts Training ]
    The user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
    -------
    The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

โ— Combat Inventory โ–ท

ghostfinch

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:21 pm
    User ImageUser Image

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑI cleaned the toxicology station once my work was completed. I felt that I was making significant progress in the poison craft. I put my plague doctor mask and goggles on along with my JUEI uniform before exiting the hospital to resume my missions.

Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Chuninใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: Aใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 02ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 00ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 1,475 || 1,475ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 1,275 || 1,275ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€INSECTS: 1,250 || 1,250ใ€‘

Technique Used:
    [ Technique Name ]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]
    Techniques Active:
    [ Technique Name ]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ [ Rank ]

Active Effects
    Specialized Breeds:
    โ€ข Kochลซ: A breed which resembles leeches with slug like bodies and sharp drill-like maws since they lack wings they must typically be applied manually by throwing or being within close range and them rapidly slithering and leaping. Are capable of swimming and burrowing however, making them rather sneaky like the Aburame who typically use them. Aburame who house Kochลซ often dabble in poisons. Insect techniques utilizing Kochลซ will impart a [Poison] following typical Tier-Progression. This Poison cannot be cured naturally with an Antidote and can only be cured via the [Poison Removal] Iryojutsu or an alternative method of purging the body of the insects. If the Aburame is Poisoned, the Kochลซ may cure that poison and adopt its properties simultaneously with the user spending an X-amount of chakra equal to the poison tier to stimulate their development.
    โ€ข Yorochลซ: A breed which sports a much thicker carapace and are a heartier beetle. The main advantage of this breed is that it allows for a much sturdier host. This increases the host's stat caps granted by class for Endurance and Strength by 1. When used for Defensive Insect Techniques those insect techniques are treated as Overwhelming up to S-rank.
    Status Effects:
    โ€ข None

Poison Data

Personal Attributes
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Harmonic Hive | Once per post, Nimure is able to korabo one Aburame and one Harmonic Death Arts technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.

Class Information
    First Class: Medical
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Maladies Physician โ†’ Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
    Second Class: Taijutsu
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Brawler โ†’ Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Agility are enhanced by [+1] and you gain an additional [4] ninjutsu slots per rank. Once every other post all three of your actions in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu. Additionally, the user gains a keystone technique and two additional custom slots for taijutsu. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
    โ–บ Signature Style: Harmonic Death Arts
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Cross Class: โ†’ Medical โ€“ Taijutsu: The user is able to cast healing medical ninjutsu on themselves for no hand signs. Once every three posts, this ability can be used for no activation. In addition, the user's medical and taijutsu techniques are reduced in resources by five per rank of the technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias
    Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:44 pm
    User Image
    User ImageUser Image

• He thanked the secretary for her news before turning to the oinin kaicho as he walked down the hall. They needed to leave the hospital and head to the outlands for the facility in question. "Won't be my jurisdiction for long," he admitted with an almost sheepish smile. "I'll defer to your expertise once we're outside of the walls, but I don't mind if you want to follow my lead out there, too. I've been told I'm 'too excited' and 'too helpful' when someone else is leading, but. What do they know, ya know?" He had used finger quotes for the descriptors he clearly disagreed with before shrugging. He just liked to see things get done and he tended to have a lot of energy - sue him.

"Maybe you can help me with some more rhymes, eh? It'll be a fun trip."

User Image

Rocket Punches
  •  
    PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 4:44 pm
    User Image
    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Matatabi โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
    Three-Tomoe Sharingan: |Active| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens
    |Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"I've always liked to play with fire..."

Himitsu stood quietly in Matatabi's Mind Temple, looking around rather confused. The braziers around the room flickered and smoldered, casting their familiar blue glow, but Matatabi wasn't resting in her normal place at the center. It was quieter here than normal, the fire almost muffled and cool, and the occasionally stray sounds from the real world were unsettlingly absent. "Uhhh.... Matatabi? Where you at...?" He wandered around the open temple, eventually just taking a seat at the base of Matatabi's usual perch. With a sigh, he leaned against the brazier and tried to focus on waking up, but he found it hard to focus, and impossible to drag himself from the depths of his mind. Panic began to settle in just before the centere brazier began to sputter and toss out loose flames. Himitsu jumped to his feet, and spun around to see a shrunken form of Matatabi in the fire. Barely as big as Himi, she paced in her giant torch and looked impatient. "Hey! Where were you?! And what ******** was all that about?! You don't get to just-" The usually proud demon simply turned toward his voice and stared with tired, dejected eyes. "Why are you looking at me like that? Are you okay...?" The best sighed and settled down into a resting position within her fire. "I do not know." Instantly the Uchiha's heart sank into his stomach as he recalled his last conscious moments, sending a chill down his spine. "Wait... We're not dead, are we...?" Once again an exhausted sigh floated from the flames. "I do not know." They sat in silence for a moment until Himitsu sat up slightly. "No, we're not dead yet. I can still feel Yui around. I don't see why I could if we're dead. Or why we'd both be stuck here. Besides, haven't you died before? Shouldn't you know?" Matatabi's flat response came quickly. "We may be fine. Or you may just be dying slowly." Around them, the temple began to darken as the flames of the braziers flickered out, the visible images flickering into other ones. Eventually the temple flickered and transformed into the battlefield surrounding the Hokage's Office, and dream logic kicked in as Himitsu was immersed in the scene once again, confused and disoriented.

The emergency intake doors of Konoha's hospital burst open, one of many times in the past few minutes, this time revealing one patient taking up two cots. A few steps into the building, and an injection of muscle relaxant was administered to Himitsu's hand, finally releasing his grip on the rioter's neck. The corpse was taken to the morgue while Himi was carted directly to a trauma bay. As the medical staff filed in, they attempted to direct Yui out of the room. Force was quickly ruled out when a nurse attempted to grasp Yui's shoulder and guide her out, and a growl rumbled through the room from their unconscious patient. It was decided they didn't have time to waste on the matter, and asked Yui to just stay near the edge of the room and not interfere. They set to work on his wounds, cutting away his jacket and shirt and throwing them aside. Nurses quickly cleaned off the wound and inspected the wound as the doctor arrived. "It's a clean cut, but it's all the way through, right between ribs. Likely organ damage but we're not sure of the extent yet." Within a few minutes, Himitsu was connected to several devices and fluids and prepped for surgery.

While Himitsu was rushed down to the operating theater, one of the nurses escorted Yui up to the observation room. "If you want to stay close, I'll take you in here and you can watch. But it's meant for people to really watch a surgery; It's sort of gruesome. Otherwise the waiting room is just around the corner, not far either. We can wait there too if you'd like." She smiled and awaited Yui's answer, leading the way to whatever Yui chose. Once settled into their chosen waiting space, the nurse spoke with Yui again. "I'm not sure how much you caught in the room, given how stressful this all probably is, but he's in better shape than he looks. The cut itself isn't too bad, just a little dirty which we took care of. It did some damage to his lung, but nothing too severe. The real problem is his liver. It looks like the blade found some resistance on its exit, and caused a significant slice through the liver while trying to find its way out. His continued movement after the injury caused further slicing and tearing; it's pretty much pulp. He needs an entirely new one, which is going to take some time to do. All we can do in that time though, is wait." The nurse finished her summary, then sat back and waited with Yui as the surgery went on.

Hours after arriving to the hospital, Himitsu snapped awake in a panic, ripped away from the moment Sumika had flipped her switched and attacked Yui. "Yui?"[Disoriented and still sore, Himi sat up and jumped to his feet, immediately tearing his stiches open in the process. Despite the pain medication they'd filled him with, the reopening of the wound still hurt, activating his multicolored sharingan. "Yui?!" He whipped his head around the room frantically, not truly processing his environment until he spotted Yui sitting in the room with him, likely as startled and confused as he was in that moment. Himi's breathing slowed and his brain caught up as it shifted out of dream mode. A few medical staff members filed into the room with concern, their eyes immediately locking on Himi's once-again-bleeding wound. The Uchiha took a seat on the bed once again, and sat still as his doctor came back in a moment later to redo his stitches and catch him up on his injury. After the basics were covered, the woman saw quietly for a moment, then spoke again. "There... was a slight complication... Due to the high-casualty event, we needed to work quickly. The extent of the damage to your liver required almost an entire organ. The only available donor organ that wouldn't kill you within a week, happened to be half-Junsei. We weren't aware of that fact until after we'd begun the transplant, but by then it was too late. The Junsei's regenerative abilities would have already begun merging with your system, so we didn't see a reason to stop. Effectively, you're half-Junsei now, which means a lot things, but primarily that your lifespan, barring further events like this, is far longer than a typical human's now. As far as I know, their isn't a solid study regarding the upper limit of a Junsei's natural lifespan, and halfblood persons seem to follow suit. It's a strange thing to have to wrap your mind around, and I can't imagine-"

Himitsu cut her off. "Okay, wait. So the only complication you had after I was stabbed in the back and chest, was that you accidentally made me immortal?" The doctor paused briefly, unsure of his reaction. "I guess if you were to reduce things to their most simple ideas, then I guess so, yes. But I'm not sure if you're really grasping the depth of-" Once again the Uchiha stopped his doctor. "Ma'am, I've been trained by a centuries-old bear and have the consciousness of a monster that predates some human civilizations trapped in my head. This barely cracks my top five weird moments this month alone. Do you have an idea of how long I'll be here? I've got lots to do." Exasperated, the doctor snipped the end of the sutures and applied Himi's bandages. "If things go well, probably a week." Himi groaned and the doctor rolled his eyes at him. She checked his fluids and vitals quickly, then left the room. "You okay, Yui? Didn't get too scuffed up while I was out, did you?"

โƒ S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Chunin โƒ

โƒHimitsu Resources:โƒ
    Chakra: 3,675 / 3,675 || Stamina: 3,150 / 3,150
    Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

โƒ Matatabi Resources:โƒ
    Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
    Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

โƒ Stats โƒ
    +4 Strength || +0 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance
    [ Base Stats: 4, 0, 4, 2 ]

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
    D Rank | 12
    C Rank | 7
    B Rank | 3
    A Rank | 1
    S Rank | 2

Ryo: ไธก122,300 [-25,000 Ryo for Junsei Implant medical costs]
    XP: 11,140

Techniques Used:
    โ–ฐ None

Current Status Effects:
    โ–ฐ None

Current Active Techniques:
    โ–ฐ None

Modifiers:

โ€ข Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
    โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
    โ€ข [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
    โ€ข Scholars are automatically of the Veteran title for Scroll Crafting. [Scholar Class]
    โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข Demon Techniques do not consume technique slots. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข The jinchuuriki is able to draw chakra from Matatabi as an action during combat equal to two ranks above their body rank. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
    โ€ข All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Amaterasuโ€™s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
    Crew

8,400 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Flatterer 200
    • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2022 6:08 pm
    User ImageUser Image

Yui had slipped away from the large crowd near the Hokage's Building to follow the medics that had gone with Himitsu to bring the wounded demon host towards the emergency room for his damages. Her smaller feet beat at the ground at a faster pace than everyone else, the mute girl panting as she tried to keep up the pace with the group. "Himi-chan's really pushed himself now. That last attack fighting with the other guy really must have drained him of everything." she thought to herself, frowning to herself while the hospital would draw ever so closer. Her eyes trailed over towards the body of the attacker that was still inside of Himi's clutches. Even when knocked unconscious, his strength was truly terrifying to behold for another person. "Serves him right for what he did to Himitsu. Just hang on, Himi, we're almost there..." Yui tagged along as the group would enter the halls of the medical wing and swerve right and lefts while they ran past hospital rooms of people being inhabited. A couple of other doctors or free roaming patients or visitors peaked their head out to catch a glimpse of the jinchuriki being carted towards the emergency room.

Yui was losing steam, her cheeks red while she'd be busy keeping a frantic pace with the medical staff wheeling Himitsu along. They had finally managed to snag the rioter free of Himitsu's grasp ad would likely be taking the body to...wherever hospitals took all of the dead people. It was a mystery even her, with Yui arriving at the first trauma bay available. Finally able to catch her breath, the young medic would be faced by several of the staff here and asked to leave. She shook her head and protested against their wishes until they began to physically try and remove her. "Hey, get off!" Yui mentally told herself, being slowly dragged out of the room. A nurse tried to remove her from room and was promptly met by Himitsu growling at her for the act. Yui couldn't tell how he knew she was being taken away but wouldn't question it. She agreed to stay in the far right room and remain out of the way. She pressed against the wall and watched with a worried expression. Would he manage to survive all of this? Would he be the same kind of person as when he had come in as? Yui continued for a bit before they had made their decision and would hurry for surgery. She was brought along to one of the theaters as the nurse asked about where she'd want to wait. Yui would be fairly disgusted about the workings of the human body but wasn't against such things entirely. She had read a lot of books and manga about things somebody her age shouldn't typically be viewing. One of the benefits of being an orphan and all. She reached for her sketch pad and would show the nurse after a quick note. "I wanna stay in here. To make sure he's okay." She went on about his condition. Yui breathed a sigh of relief when Himitsu would survive this entire ordeal, all things considered. the only real thing would be that his liver had been utterly destroyed in the fight and that he would need a new one. But where were they going to get something like that? Yui nodded her head and would follow along as the surgery would begin...

Hours later, Yui would be seated in a bed by the window, watching Himitsu rest after the surgery. She was drinking a icebox given to the recovering kids of the ward, but had managed to secure a carton of grape juice for her. The boy would be quiet one moment before coming to suddenly. He called out her name, the young Miyamoto jumped back in surprise as he would sit up, tearing open the stitches that had been so delicately placed. The medical staff would quickly run in and speak with the now lucid Himitsu. He would be told that he had made a somewhat full recovery, but would now be half Junsei on the nature of the liver transplant that had taken her life. Yui listened intently, looking over towards the doctor while the conversation neared its end. Himitsu had been trained by some kind of old bear? What on earth was that like? She looked back over to Himitsu when he asked about her and would answer her usual way. A few scribbles later and then she showed the page to Himitsu.

"I'm okay. Just worried about you. Glad you're okay though C: " She smiled at Himitsu and would flip the page, scribbling down another little response while spinning to around for him. "Thanks for saving me, Himi-chan. I'll try and help you out while you're recovering. I wasn't able to help much because of not having the right healing hands, but I'm working on it. Then I can just heal you up to full next time."

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
                                                              ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,300 // 2,300 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x200 // 200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
                                                              tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Miyamoto ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Puppet // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
                                                                      Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                                                                        โ€ข Mission
                                                                        โ€ข Objectives
                                                                        โ€ข Completed
                                                                        โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                                                                        โ€ข Objectives
                                                                        โ€ข Completed
                                                                        โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
                                                                      STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                      This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ Gen. Specialist:

โ†ณ Master of Deception:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ

Quote:
                                                                      DarkMockingbird
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 5:19 pm
    User Image
    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Himitsu Uchiha โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
    โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Matatabi โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
    Three-Tomoe Sharingan: |Inactive| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens
    |Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"I've always liked to play with fire..."

Himitsu's eyes darted over Yui's notes, and he smiled, relaxing a bit more. She quickly gave him another page to read, and he did so quietly. "Of course, Yui! I'd never let anything happen to you while I'm around. Especially not in our own village, right?" Himi gave her a wide smile, then repositioned himself slightly on the hospital bed, wincing slightly as his wound shifted. "Well hey, if you want some practice, why don't you see about closing up these stitched a little early? Can't hurt, right?" The Uchiha pulled up his shirt to expose the bandages covering his wound. "It'd be great to see you healing things like that. I know you'll get there. While you're training, I'll work on not getting hurt by things I should've seen coming, huh?" He laughed slightly at his own joke, irritating his wound once again, unfortutaly only making it funnier to him. It happened twice more before his giggles subsided enough that he stopped hurting himself. "How's the puppet work coming along? I noticed you had one going at the office. It's the first time I've actually seen you use one, I think."

โƒ S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Chunin โƒ

โƒHimitsu Resources:โƒ
    Chakra: 3,675 / 3,675 || Stamina: 3,150 / 3,150
    Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

โƒ Matatabi Resources:โƒ
    Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
    Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

โƒ Stats โƒ
    +4 Strength || +0 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance
    [ Base Stats: 4, 0, 4, 2 ]

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
    D Rank | 12
    C Rank | 7
    B Rank | 3
    A Rank | 1
    S Rank | 2

Ryo: ไธก122,300 [-25,000 Ryo for Junsei Implant medical costs]
    XP: 11,140

Techniques Used:
    โ–ฐ None

Current Status Effects:
    โ–ฐ None

Current Active Techniques:
    โ–ฐ None

Modifiers:

โ€ข Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
    โ€ข The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
    โ€ข [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
    โ€ข Scholars are automatically of the Veteran title for Scroll Crafting. [Scholar Class]
    โ€ข All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
    โ€ข The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
    โ€ข Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
    โ€ข The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
    โ€ข Demon Techniques do not consume technique slots. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข The jinchuuriki is able to draw chakra from Matatabi as an action during combat equal to two ranks above their body rank. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
    โ€ข The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
    โ€ข All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Amaterasuโ€™s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
    โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
    Crew

8,400 Points
    • Brandisher 100
    • Flatterer 200
    • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2022 11:31 am
    User ImageUser Image

Yui was happy that Himitsu was doing better than he had been before. Seeing him unconscious on that stretcher had almost made her little heart skip a beat. But now that he was back up and not in danger of dying, the smaller medic did feel her worries vanish. What did manage to catch her off guard were the stitches still looking loose from his rather nasty looking cut. He opened his shirt up to reveal the wound before the smaller medic would slowly approach him. Holding her hands over the wound, Yui began to cast a minor variant of the healing hands technique as they would talk. She was a bit hard at talking to him since both hands were busy, but the girl did smile a bit at him asking about her puppet designs. It had been a while since she had made some progress on making puppets, with Himitsu saving her from the other kids tearing a part of her drawings of three previous incarnation. Chakra continued to be expelled from her hands before she imcur it off early. Yui reached for her notebook and scribbled down a quick answer for Himitsu.

" I'm actually almost finished with my first one. I want to to protect people from genjutsu with this idea. Then the next one will have a bunch of hands. Its pretty fun, you should try it! C: "

Yui continued to pick up where her Healing Hands technique was, watching as the wound had closed from his moving around. However, she felt a tinge of guilt from what she couldn't do enough to get him out of his bed. She frowned at the idea, before an idea came to mind. If this was the minor version if the healing ahdsn technique, then just adding additional chakra would allow her to use the actual version, right? She exerted herself farther than before, expelling enough chakra that she would have expected from an A Rank technique. Himitsu would have likely seen herself trying to force herself through such a task, although his wound was starting to increase in healing speed.

Then, all of a sudden, a burst of chakra flooded the room. Yui was knocked back some from the amount of force that had happened, medical chakra flooding around the area. Himitsu's wound would continue healing progressively, but Yui slumped over. Her senses had been dulled, just sort of dazed as she mindlessly stared at the floor. The door to the room opened a few seconds later, a woman in green stepping inside with haste. "Dr. Crea, charmed. Don't worry, I sensed it from the other hallway." Her eyes looked down at the burnt out child by the bedside, scoffing as she walked closer to Yui. "Another newbie overdoing themselves, I see. No worries, I'll just give her a quick refill and she'll be-"

Yui's head picked up, blinking at Himitsu and the strange woman before them before stretching to herself. Her sketchbook was picked up as the doctor looked on in confusion. " Sorry for overdoing it, Himi-chan. But at least your wound looks way better now! " Indeed, Yui appeared to have increased the healing rate of his stitches. What's more, for a girl who just went through a good deal of chakra, Yui looked absolutely fine.

"How did youโ€ฆ" Crea began, opening her mouth before shaking it in a mixture of confusion and intrigue. "You barely look old enough to be out of the academy, how did you cast the proper form of Healing Hands without being taught? And how did you recover so quickly after burning through such an enormous amount of chakra for your age?" Crea placed a hand on Yui's head, casting a small hand seal while a pulse of chakra ran through the girl. The woman blinked at her findings. It took Crea a moment to formulate her thoughts before stroking her chin in thought.

"Fascinating. To possess such a deep chakra pool at your age." The woman removed her hand off of Yui's head before then kneeling down to her level. The younger girl looked up in confusion but at least returned the stare. "That was a commendable act, but you shouldn't push yourself. If you'd like, I can teach you a thing or two when you're free, but don't overdo it." Crea reached into a pocket and would take out a quick card for the girl. Yui gazed down at it for a second, listing the woman's info. She ruffled her hair a bit and stood back up before starting walk out of the door. "Oh, and try to take better care of yourself next fight. We'll need that demon of yours at top shape if these attacks decide to continue." Crea winked at the two of them before walking off, disappearing around the corner.

Yui faced back to Himitsu, a little lost, but at least she was able to see how the wound was healing.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
                                                              ใ€Œ C K R A : :x2,300 // 2,300 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x200 // 200 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
                                                              tab ใ€Œ Konohagakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Miyamoto ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Puppet // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
                                                                        โ€ข Objectives
                                                                        โ€ข Completed
                                                                        โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                                                                        โ€ข Objectives
                                                                        โ€ข Completed
                                                                        โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
                                                                      STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
                                                                      This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ Gen. Specialist:

โ†ณ Master of Deception:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ

Quote:
                                                                      DarkMockingbird
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:
                                                                      Quote:

โ—„ ่‘‰โ•‘ ๐“š๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ธ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด สŸแด‡แด€า“

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games