Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂
🔥 || Land of Fire Roads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:10 pm
S H O S H I N K E T S U E K I
User Image

The roads leasing into and out of the Land of Fire are infamous for banditry, murder, and all kinds of evil deeds. While normally people can pass through unharmed, there are often times people of great importance, or the wealthy travel the great road to visit the daimyo or the Leaf village. However, the other small villages that dot the road have produced a number of bandits, and it is precisely one of those bandits that Shoshin has been tasked with eliminating. This bandit was cunning, insofar that he wasn't pillaging carriages and diplomats on the highway, oh no, he was a financial consultant for a small lord, reportedly wearing suits and flaunting his wealth. According to reports, this thief had apparently stolen from the wrong people and had caused problems for the Leaf village. Whatever the reason, Shoshin's job was a simple one for a ninja - eliminate the target at all costs.

Shoshin had been walking down the road for some time before he came close to a stop with a few small shops. Among them, a bathhouse. And sitting out front of that bathhouse was a carriage colored a regal purple, with a woman in a fancy dress being led out by a man in a baby blue suit, and a cigarette on his lip. That was his man. Shoshin walked closer to the carriage, and calmly strode past the fancy couple and into the bathhouse. After getting into the locker room, Shoshin quickly snuck behind the wall leading to the bath. Kneeling behind a slat near an opening covered by a tapestry, he waited. Within a few minutes the cacophony of haughty laughter came echoing through the bathhouse, with the man in the suit and his entourage coming in to view, and entered the bath talking about their dealings.

It took the men a while to get comfortable, but once they were their movement slowed, the laughter died, and mostly the bath was silent. The men began talking in hushed tones, not out of secrecy, but out of respect for the apparent tension it brought. Shoshin was sure this was his target without a shadow of a doubt, and he reached into his cloak, pulling out a small silver pendant attached to the chain draped over his collarbone. After offering a small prayer to Lord Jashin, Shoshin released the necklace and held his hand aloft slightly. The necklace made a small jingle, which caused the men to stop suddenly in their conversation.

"Shh, Shh! Did you hear that?" one of the men whispered.
"Let's get out of here. I don't like this..." anohlther chimed in.

Before they could move, Shoshin had already made his preparations. "Boil." he whispered.

The bathwater the men were sitting in began to steam profusely and bubble. The men, shocked, began to stutter and took a few steps through the water making their way to the door. But it was too late. The water began to scorch and burn, and the steam began to eat away at the tapestry on the walls. The men began to scream, flailing and falling into the now scorching heat of the water that was beginning to dissolve their skin. The screaming continued for a short time before they descended to gurgles, falling finally silent. Shoshin stood up, and turned the corner of the slat, pushing the damp tapestry out of his way. The three men were dead, cooked alive like lobsters. The commotion had caused some attention, as employees of the bathhouse were calling into the bath to check on their patrons. Shoshin quickly turned to sneak out the way he came in, leaving no trace he had ever been there. As he left, he pulled a single gold coin out of his pocket and tossed it into the bath with the dead men, a token for their greed in the afterlife.

O O C
Mission Complete; Assassination - Rank A
Mission Complete; Praise Jashin - Rank A
Mission Complete; Revere Jashin - Rank A

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両26,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-
🩸 | BUKI / NIN - 🩸 | A - JŌNIN - 🩸 | KONOHAGAKURE - 🩸 | SUITON - 🩸 | KATON

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:40 am
                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  Quote:

KAMEYO

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Kenshin, ever a man on a mission, was difficult to follow only because he was so undeterred by any doubts. Of course, there were plenty of those to plague Kameyo's mind as she chased down the fugitive with Kenshin.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

ghostfinch

Seeker

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:58 am
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[ I got a pocket // ]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gota pocketfulof sunshine; ☀

Quote:
Himawari was happier than a june bug on a tomato plant. The monkey was chattering but Himawari didn't get any of that for few reasons. One, she found Theo!. Two, SHE FOUND THEO!. Three, she was talking over the monkey. Four, She found Theo! Her smile was so big and wide that surely her face was going to be sore and achy after a bit but it didn't falter. Once he realized she was, she nodded, "Yea! It's me!" She said as she was pulled into a big hug as she attempted to wrap her arms around him some more but it wasn't working. She huffed and puffed when he mentioned Theodred, "Yea! He was always angry and mad! We tried to help but the butthead said we didn't understand even though I lost ya'll too! And he just ran off." She grumbled but she went back to smiling.... until she got the news about her mother and Shukenja.

She might always be happy and a bit of a ditz, but she wasn't stupid. She knew what that meant. Her heart dropped and her shoulders felt heavy. That gloom didn't last long as she shook her head to get her mind off it and returned to brightly smiling, "It's okay! Really! I'm just happy I found you!" Pure happiness and excitement, there was no bitterness in her voice. Himawari frowned as she tries to cling to him. "Noooo! I finally found you!" But he was by far, stronger than her and she let him get up to adjust. He pulled her back into another hug as she squeaked happily and heard him. "Uh, I think I found you!" Himawari said as she smiled, she was the one looking around! Course, Theo could've been looking around all these years. "So! Now that I found you, there's one more person to find." She pulled back from the hug, her hands on her hips. "Your dummy son." Then she forgot the introductions, "Oh! Theo, this is my-" She stopped as she saw a blur of the man heading towards the gates. Huh. He must be in a hurry. "Anyways, this is-" Another two blurs. Oh man! Were they playing tag and she was missing out?! "-bestest best best friend ever, Sango! And this is my friend, Niko!" She gestured towards Sango and the massive leopard.

Got alove; ♥▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬TAKEMEAWAY▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬-
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ And I know that it's -- all mine ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Himawari Yuki
Gurinbarē-to l Citizen l Bloodline l Bukijutsu l Tamer l Hyōton & Seiryu Clan
Suiton l Fuuton l Chakra 2855/2855 l 3030/3030 Stamina
Out of Charimsa: Too lazy to change her format but this is her current clothes/attire and pic of Niko [x]

Niko
Amur Leopard l Chakra 1200/1200 l Stamina 1200/1200

Zak the Panduh

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:55 am
User Image
S A N G O - "KNIVES" - O S A D A

User Image

This moment of family reunion was heartwarming to say the least. It strangely reminded Sango of the void currently present in her mind; of the time before she was rescued from slavery. All she had ever known was the group of travelling mercenaries performers who took her in and trained her. Yet, ever since returning from the Land of Tea, she felt like there was something more beyond the static that now took over any thoughts of who she may have been before all of this. Everyone had a family; a true family. She knew this to be true after spending so much time with her friend Himawari, who had so bravely determined that she would go out to find hers.

The moment Theodin shared the tragic news of her mother and beloved companion, Sango was not sure how Himawari would take it. Theodin, likely burdened by the pain that this tragedy had caused, did his best to put it lightly to the young ward. She went over to lay a hand on Himawari's shoulder remaining silent, comforting her as best as she could without intruding on their conversation. Naturally, her friend bounced back from those negative feelings to her natural, vibrant self, ever determined to find the rest of her family. Blurs of movement rushed past them, which Sango paid no mind to as they had done the same to them. "Yep, that's me! Nice to meet you, Theodin." Sango would smile as Himawari introduced her, waving to the man, and then his pet monkey. "Are you also traveling to Konoha? We were headed that way in search for some of her family, but I am honestly very surprised you bumped into us here."

Stats
Strength | 0 tab Speed | 2 tab Agility | 2 tab Endurance | 0

Techniques Used
First Activation | Description
Second Activation | Description
Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
Passive | Description
Passive | Description
Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

║ CHAKRAx ???/ ??? x ║ STAMINAx ???/ ??? x ║ XPx ??? x ║ RYOx ???
Land of Fire (Gurinbarē-to)x Civilian x ?-Rankx Street Performerx
xxxxx

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:06 am
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theodin listened to Hima explain what had happened with his son in the past few years, his head hanging as he rubbed his face in exasperation. Apparently the boy had grown up angry at the world after Theo’s attempt to protect him and had stupidly run off from where he was safe to either find his father or take revenge on his father’s killers. “Great....” he’d say with a sigh, “I sent you too away for your own safety, to get you out of the crosshairs of the group that was hunting your mom and me... and Theodred goes and runs off by himself.” Theo said, an annoyed and frustrated tone in his voice. When Hima said they had to go find his son, Theo would nod seriously. “Yea... before he goes and does something even more stupid...” when Himawari introduced the other girl, and the large cat, Theo would nod to each in turn, “Nice to meet you, Sango ... I was headed back to Konoha to check in with the hokage and ask about Himawari and Theodred, but given that I’ve found at least one of them, that doesn’t seem to have much point in it anymore. He would say with a slight shrug. Turning to Niko, “Good to meet you too” he’d say calmly, giving the big cat a slight scratch on the head. Turning back to Himawari, Theo would smile tiredly, “the little guy over here is Son Qi, I just left the mountain of the monkeys a few days ago and he’s been traveling with me since then.... So, where should we start looking for Theodred? I haven’t seen or heard of Masahiro since I’ve been traveling, maybe I should talk to him...”

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 115,940

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 1:47 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
The girl's cheeks puffed as Theo went on to explain that he sent them away for safety. "I tried to say that! I really did, but he was just... UGH." She was making frustrating and slightly angry handgestures as she really want to wang his Theodred's neck. Himawari laughed as Sango brought up that they were headed to Konoha just to find her family and viola! "Concidence! Fate is a bit funny, ain't it?" she questioned with a smile. Niko felt the scratched as he half liffed and purred in happiness with the scratches he was getting. When Theo brought up Masahiro, she smiled, "Yea! Let's go see Masahiro! I think Dad and Sonyo went to go on a mission or something. But that's okay! I can show you around Gurinbare-to!" With a smile, she grasp Theo's rough hand and started to pull him in the direction towards Gurinbare-to, hoping that he would agree to go with them! "I bet Masahiro would be pleased to see you! I'm not sure if you and Sonyo knew each other but I do know that she knew mom so she must know you, so that means you would be excited to see her too! Maybe you could help cheer Sonyo up, no matter what I do or try, she seems hesitant around me. Oh I'm so happy to find you!" She wrapped her arms around his one arm and smiled and waved at Son Qi, "Hi there!" Niko got up as he grumbled a bit, wanted a nap and now they had to travel all the way back to Gurinbare-to if he was in for it. While grumbling, he made his way over to Sango and bump his head onto her lower back, nuzzling and wanted some pets. "Sannnnggooo, you'll help me give Theodred a tour too won't you? Especially the peacocks garden! I know you like that one!."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [ And I know that it's -- all mine ] ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Himawari Yuki
Out of Charimsa: Too lazy to change her format but this is her current clothes/attire and pic of Niko [x]

Niko

Zak the Panduh

Valbjorn

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:50 pm
User Image
S A N G O - "KNIVES" - O S A D A

User Image

Sango nodded in greeting back to Theodin, smiling at the small monkey known as Son Qi. Himawari was excited to be reunited with her family, and insisted on showing him around in their home Gurinbare-to. She chuckled, "Of course I will! There is so much to see there, and I'm sure Mr. Theodin here will love the peacocks too. We should be heading back soon, Emperor Masahiro will be waiting for us."

Stats
Strength | 0 tab Speed | 2 tab Agility | 2 tab Endurance | 0

Techniques Used
First Activation | Description
Second Activation | Description
Third Activation | Description

Passive Bonuses
Passive | Description
Passive | Description
Passive | Description

Jenni Deer

Valbjorn

Quote:

║ CHAKRAx ???/ ??? x ║ STAMINAx ???/ ??? x ║ XPx ??? x ║ RYOx ???
Land of Fire (Gurinbarē-to)x Civilian x ?-Rankx Street Performerx
xxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:02 pm
Theodin Poe

Village: Sunagakure // Rank: S+ // Title: Kazekage/Sannin // Ninjutsu / Ninjutsu/ Scholar // Hyouton / Ranton // Chakra: 4150 / 4150 // Stamina: 3325 / 3325 // Sage Chakra: 1500 / 1500

Theodin would rub his face in exasperation while still chuckling slightly at how Hima was acting. ‘Same old Himawari, I guess... just older...’ he’d think to himself as she started to pull him back up the road, Son Qi jumping back up to sit on his shoulder as he stumbled to his feet while being pulled by the girl over a foot shorter than him. He raised an eyebrow slightly as he heard her refer to Masahiro as dad, but mentally shrugged it off. It had been the better part of a decade since that night, she was young at the time, it made sense that his cousin would have ended up being seen as her father figure. When she asked if he knew someone named Sonyo, Theo blinked for a second as he walked, “Uhhh, I knew a woman named Sonyo back in Suna in the old days....She was your mom’s cousin... and one of my first students after I was promoted to jounin... she was a good friend... hard to picture her with stubborn old Cousin Masahiro...” hearing Sango refer to Masahiro as Emperor, Theo would look back at the other girl, “Wait... Emperor Masahiro? ... when the hell did that happen? I mean, I remember him being Hokage of Konoha for a while years ago... s**t... I guess I missed a lot while I was in SIF captivity...” his mind was spinning a bit as he walked with the girls and the big cat. Had that much really changed in the last decade or so? At least, he figured, it probably wouldn’t be that hard to get help reclaiming Suna as he had expected it to be. Part of his mind also started to try and think of how to explain to Nozomi the next time he saw her that he was apparently the cousin of an emperor.... Shrugging slightly, he figured he would sort things out later and just walked along with the others.

Fame and Fortune:

Local Fame: 200
Global Fame: 200
Ryo: 726,365

Stats:

Strength: +4
Speed: +4
Agility: +4
Endurance: +4
Note: Frost Reaper: basic combat, tai and buki apply frostbite at
E-C: tier 1
B-A: tier 2
S-S+: tier 3Kyotoryuu : able to inflict damage like that of bladed weapons using spear/ sword hand strikes

Used:

(Copying full technique descriptions is really difficult for me, so I’ll only be putting names and ranks, let me know if you need clarification on what I used)

Valbjorn

Demonic Raider

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:11 pm
User Image

Quote:
Himawari listened to Sango as she gasped, "Oh my gosh! Da-Masahiro would be SO happy to see you! He often talked about you! Not much about mum though, cause he doesn't remember her much or met her that much. I can't remember which one. That means you can tell me her stories, Theo!" She practically squealed as she wrapped her arms around his one arm. "I can't wait to hear those stories! Don't worry, I know it may seem like I won't pay attention but I'm actually really good when I hear stories! ... That aren't boring that is." The young blonde female admitted to boring stories dull her so much that her brain just practically shut down on her. When Theo confirmed that he remembered Sonyo as she nodded in confirmation, "The one and the same! Mum's cousin and your first student! She's really really pretty. And very very nice! You would love her Theo! Wait. I think yhou already do? No matter, she would be so excited and happy to see you! Maybe it would get a smile on her face. I never see her smile so much anymore..." She frowned a bit, wondering if she was the cause why Sonyo never smiled that much. Eased up on his arms, she listened to Theo, surprisingly, and it seemed that he was shocked about Masahiro being Emperor, "Yep! He is one now. Something about bloodline and stuff. Heh. Don't tell him I said that though or to Lin-Meanie, I mean Lin-Yu. They would both be vastly disappointed that I didn't remember the heritage and bloodline. I tried to pay attention during that. I really did." Himawari grumbled as Niko snorted behind him, knowing that Himawari was just too much energy to consume anything in that cosmic starry-eyed head of hers. "Before I forget," the young female added, "I've been tracking Theodred along with help of Dad! We have bunch of notes and maybe you can help us figure it out!"

[ Exit ]

Himawari Yuki

Niko

Zak the Panduh

Valbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 pm
[ Takao travel post. Controlling the squad unless they prefer to make their own travel posts. Stop reading this post you silly billy. ]  

ghostfinch

Seeker

Roy-schach

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:24 pm
User Image

Yazawa Hakuseki

║ CHAKRAx 1,300 / 1,300 x ║ STAMINAx 950 / 950 x ║ XPx 1,700 x ║ RYOx 34,000
Amegakure x N/A x B Rankx Scholar / Ninjutsu

tab Paper airplanes dipped and dodged through the clear blue skies of Fire Country, dipping in and out of the clouds. Soaring down into deep dives, flying above the canopy of trees. Fleeting closer and closer to Konohagakure.

[Exit to Konoha Gates]

[ Profile Link ]

COMBAT DATA

Base D.R.
┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
+0 Strength || +2 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘

✘║ Activations Used

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || + 0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ]

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Agility || +0 Endurance ] ↵

✘║ Ongoing Techniques

Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

✘║ Combat Passives

NON-COMBAT DATA

✘║ Mission Information
              Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
              Mission Details

✘║ Non-Combat Passives

✘║ OOC
              Notes: