Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ Silverstreak X Petalnose ] .. Flower buds?..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:39 am
User Image Petalnose had been quite.. awkward after the entire ordeal with the fighting and war. He was unsure how other cats saw him, though thankful for the memorable ceremony he had received from their forgiving leader. He had grown accustomed to all the cats that lived in the camp with him, and when they disappeared he was unsure how exactly to react. He shrugged it off and went about his life, a constant blubbering mess of pride and nerves.

On this particular day, he caught sight of a she-cat, Silverstreak! He knew she was close to his friend Froststrike, and being a new warrior, he was finally on their level! He trotted over to Silverstreak slowly. "Hello!" He mrrowed softly as he approached, hoping the she-cat would have an okay reaction to his coming. He really just wanted a friend.

revel1984

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:40 am
Silverstreak had been napping in the sun but she perked up quickly when someone said hello. "Oh Petalp......Petalnose" she caught herself in time, he'd been made a warrior in a rather... unorthodox way but it counted, absolutely it counted.

She stretched and yawned, mouth wide, teeth gleaming, the very health of a warrior "How are you feeling? i love your blessing, i think it suits you very much" she said with a broad smile. She knew the younger warrior had been good friends with Froststrike when they were kits/paws but she and Frost had been spending a lot of time together recently and she felt slightly guilty for taking him away from Petalnose a little.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:13 pm
Petalnose's gaze lit up with excitement and a small purr left him. "I'm doing great." He mrrowed excitedly, the simple use of the name Petalnose seeming to make him bounce on his paws like an exciting kit being praised by his mother. He was just as happy as ever, while still seeming slightly timid in the way that he kept an okay amount of distance between himself and Silverstreak, obviously fighting to try and stop his excited bouncing.

"R-really?" He asked, almost dumbfounded. "I was hoping some-cat would..! I already had hearts on my side but now they're more noticeable! And I have a little flower.. though I think real flowers are prettier- oh, sorry, I'm rambling.." He caught himself rather quickly. "What about you? How are you?"

Revel1984

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:47 pm
Silverstreak couldn't help but smile at the way Petalnose brightened immediately, she was happy to have made him happy at the moment. "Oh yes!" she said honestly "i think that it's great, you obviously did something great to have gotten it" she chuckled "You're fine, i think it really suits you" She lay down to get more comfortable "I...I'm okay Petalnose, thank you for asking" she was careful with her words, she wasn't sure she was fine, she was questioning her beliefs in starclan, but as much as she appreciated Petalnose, there was only one cat she dared share those feelings with.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items