Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ Petalnose X Timberfall ] I made it! Right...?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 am
User Image After the war in the stars, Petalnose had become confused. He didn't know what to do exactly. He was a warrior but did it even matter? Did his clanmates even care about him because of the ancestors he followed? What about his sister? She followed Starclan.. What would she make of him? Despite the fact she hadn't shown any hate towards him, nor had many cats, he couldn't shake the feeling. He'd go through mood swings, one day he was the happiest warrior ever, daydreaming about the memorable ceremony he had received among the stars, the next he'd barely get out of his nest to do duties because he was so frightened some cat would be angry at him.

Today was one of the days where it was a mix. He got out of his nest very cheerfully that morning but after a while grew more distant and seemed to be trying to hide. He only ever talked to Timberfall on the good days, afraid that his mentor would be angry at him for being nervous and jumpy. He was a warrior now! He wasn't supposed to be those things. As of now he was laying in the corner of camp, his tail wrapped around him as he stared off. Not only the memory of his new white hearts could make him happy right about now. What was the point in a fancy new pelt if no cat had hearts for you? Friendship or romantic wise.

caffeinecraving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Timberfall had noticed the lack of time with his apprentice... er former... apprentice. He came back from the dawn patrol and spotted the apprentice easily, it was almost like he always knew where the young warrior was. He waved off the warrior who was asking him if he wanted to go back out. HE took a mouse and headed over toward Petalnose. "Alright.... Whats wrong." He sat and didnt give the other tom enough time to think. "You are avoiding me... and i dont like it... whats wrong... Just because you are a warrior now doesnt mean you get to stop looking at me as a mentor.... or someone you can talk to at the very least." He bit into the mouse and nodded toward it in offering to share. "So either tell me whats wrong... or pretend everything is fine... but i dont like seeing you sad...."  

caffeinecraving
Vice Captain

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:07 pm
Petalnoses fur bristled in Surprise and his head shot up as he heard a voice so close, having not noticed any cat approaching. He quickly relaxed as he noticed it was simply his former mentor, and.. maybe friend, Timberfall. He listened to the other Tom talk, his ear twitching as he let his words set in. He tilted his head and a bit of confusion masked his face. "You're not worried about it..?" He mrrowed quietly, failing to include what 'it' was. Was nobody else worried about being accepted as a Forestclan follower?! He thought why he was closing of was obvious.. maybe it wasn't though. Suddenly his head raised a bit more. Timberfall didn't like him sad..? Maybe they were friends.

caffeinecraving

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff