Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…
The Town of Estia: Karna Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image
----------------------------------------A U R E L I AxxK A R N A
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Ooooh, how could Aurelia just not accept that apology. Sure she had made a mess of the kitchen for a bit, but it was cleaned up in record time and none of the food got hit. "It's alright, sis. Love ya more." Aurelia reached up to gently pat Nohea's cheek and then quickly turned away in case she was looking and noticed how dark her blush was getting. Instead, she focused on the person who had been welcomed into their home by Belamos. From what she had overheard from the kitchen, it was a blacksmith who had apparently met her father long ago. With a few footsteps into their dining room, Aurelia offered the guest a bow of her head. "It's an honor to meet you, Taka-" Her fingers had slipped from her bowl, spilling ramen all over herself, staining her clothing. ALl that hard work and food gone to waste. She pouted but shook her head and picked up the remains of the bowl and her spoon. "Sorry. Nice to meet you, Takashi. If you're hungry, please help yourself. I made enough for an army." She motioned towards the steaming pan of ramen still resting on the stove. The clean up went by quickly as each shard of bowl would be piled into the trash and then the floor cleaned up. No messes in her kitchen, that's what Unki had taught her. "I'll be right back."

The girl moved into the hallways and towards her room for a fresh change of clothing. Hopefully Takashi hadn't been offended by her little slip up. He seemed that way at the very least. Unfortunately for her, it was laundry week, meaning any fresh changes of outfits would be hanging up to dry. "s**t..." Aurelia cursed under her breath. Her vocabulary had picked up a few extra words but knew better than to display it in front of her father. One time when she was 7, she said "********" after hearing it from the academy during a check up and was promptly instructed to clean the house, till the fields, moves rocks all alongside a normal training day. Well, with that out of the way, Aurelia would think of what to do. No clean clothes here and she couldn't just wear night time clothes out in front of guests...Then an idea came to her. "Perfect!"

The door to Belamos and Sonyo's room opened and Aurelia walked inside. She gazed around the interior and looked around for the closet, unsure of what she might find. Not like either of them were about to leave sensitive materials just lying around. She eventually found the closet and would smile. There were all of her father's clothes. Many of them tailored to fit his large size. Sonyo's on the other hand, were much more traditional and miko-like. "I'm sure she wouldn't mind if I borrowed an old one or something..." Aurelia scoured through the hangars for something her size. Everything was much too large for good reason. Sonyo had a decade or so on her, and she was hopefuly maybe she'd break the 6 foot mark like her father. The child was just about to throw in the towel before she checked the way back. jackpot! A super small outfit! She wrapped it around her just as a cursory fit and...it fit! Aurelia locked the door and threw the dirty clothes to the side before starting to robe up. the top part was fairly easy to put on as well as the bottom. Aurelia hadn't really been taught the names, just how to put them on. She wore a similar one after Belamos had taken her to Tsuki's official funeral after the war. A lot of her students and coworkers came by and wished her well, saying how she had that same look of determination and love in her eyes. Aurelia secured both parts with a simple knot before checking herself out in the mirror. It was like cloth armor in a way, at least the material felt like it. She made a few poses she had seen Sonyo do before making her way back to the kitchen.

"Sonyo." Aurelia began, stepping into the dining room wearing her change of clothes. "I hope you don't mind, but I took this while my other clothes are up drying." She stepped to Sonyo with a smile, hoping she approved of it. Gods, her father would kill her if she made the woman cry.

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx
                                                                                  > Blood / Nin x > Hikariton / Shakuton x > Arashi x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Baldur's Fury: User starts with an additional 100 chakra
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                          Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

I Tortured Sleep I
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Stumpleton
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:21 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

"Oooo. Lunch, you say? Don't mind if I do." Takashi said with a smile. After such a long journey, he was definitely ready to chow down on something other than the abomination of a stew he had made for himself while traveling. The boy could build a full suit of armor from scratch, but couldn't cook the most basic meal to save his life. It was definitely an area of crafting where he needed serious improvement.

Following Belamos into his house, Takashi took a moment to admire the craftsmanship of it all. It had definitely been done by a skilled builder. He suspected that Belamos had done a lot, if not all, of it himself but if not, he'd want to pick the brain of the true architect. However, that inquiry could wait, for once the smell of food hit his nostrils, it was all he could think about as they entered the kitchen. Of course, he wasn't so rude as to forget to greet the rest of the Karna family. "Hi there. Thanks for having me." he said, offering a friendly smile and a small wave. "Mmmm. Something smells good." he said, his mouth beginning to water a bit with anticipation.

While Takashi was busy smelling the food, it seemed that the eldest of Belemos's daughter had also found something that caught the attention of her nose. Him. Whether she was incredibly stealthy or he was painfully oblivious, he had only just noticed the silver-haired girl sniffing the air around him. While this on its own was strange, the situation was made all the more uncomfortable by the fact that the girl was without a shirt, circling around him in her bra. "Ummmm..........H-hi?" he said, both his tone and expression noticeably uncomfortable. He was a bit caught off guard by the girl's question, though at least she had backed off enough to give him some space to breathe. "I'm a uh former student of you dad's?" he replied, not quite sure what answer the girl was looking for.

Thankfully, the rest of Belamos's family treated him with less hostility, though he found it a bit odd neither of them commented on the shark girl's behavior. Was this normal for them? Perhaps he'd ask Belamos about it later. For now, he didn't want to do anything that might cause a scene. "Th-thank you, ma'am." he said to Belamos's wife, offering her a bow. Had to make sure he was showing proper respect to the wife of his teacher. Unfortunately, he didn't get the chance to return the gesture to his other daughter, as she accidentally spilled a bowl on herself and had to leave to clean herself up.

During the red-haired girl's departure, Takashi carefully made his way to take a seat at the table, keeping an on the other girl the whole time. She gave off the sort of aura that screamed "The second you turn your back, I'll turn you into a snack." At least, that's the vibe that he was getting.

Chakra :: 710 / 710 || Stamina :: 810 / 810 || Worker-Worker || B-Rank || Genin || AC :: 22050 || Ryo :: ไธก575 || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +12
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +7
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ +9
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ +12

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Dexterous Prince

I Tortured Sleep I

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:02 am
User Image

tab | | tab b e l a m o s tab k a r n a tab | |

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

As he sat opposite Takeshi, Belamos suddenly wheeled on Nohea and extended a finger in her direction- a humorous but stern look upon his face. Through gritted teeth and with great restraint Belamos growled out "Clothes, Nohea. Now!" And then swiped his outstretched hand back down the hall towards the stairs that led to her room. His daughter's were wildly different, and while he loved them both, she always had required a much firmer hand than Aurelia. Despite his generally non-threatening and seated position, Nohea would know better than to test him.

After making sure his daughter didn't accidentally expose herself to the house guest, Belamos turned back to the visiting boy. He patted Sonyo's hand once before letting go of her and placing his arm on the back of her chair. He would remain unusually silent, a testament to his ever growing patience. He waited until Takashi finished his meal before speaking "So, Takashi, what exactly are you looking for?" Taking a sip from his coffee, Belamos paused before continuing "If it's to continue your combat training, I regret to inform you that Estia has no military to speak of. Further more, I am retired. In the five years since I left the village, I have used my powers infrequently. Like an underused muscle, they have atrophied to the point where my daughters" He said, referencing the newly redressed Aurelia who had just returned to the room "Are Estia's strongest members. Now, if you're looking to put your talents to a more....positive use...then maybe I can help you"

Belamos was only being partially honest. While it was true that he had obviously grown weaker over the half decade of peace, he was still quite confident he could retake his old power if he needed to. Of course, he had no desire to do so- and indeed had no need! Aurelia and Nohea had proven themselves his match in their last sparring session a few months back. The two had, while working together, managed to fight the older man to a standstill. Belamos was confident that if any trouble came knocking on their door than the Sun Sisters would be more than capable to handle it

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
                                                Stumpleton

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image
__Like getting a whiff of blood in the water Nohea was throughly overjoyed at Takashi's reaction of her. There was just something about the smell of fear and uncomfortability that was so intoxicating for her. Of course all that came crashing down the moment her DAD told her to go put on some clothes like he owned her! The shark girl made sure to groan loud enough for him to hear the protest but ultimately retreated to her room in search for another shirt. He might claim that he was out of practice but seas be damned if she didn't know for a fact that he still knew more than enough to deal with someone if he wanted to and she wasn't in the mood to test his anger. Before Nohea left up the stairs however she made certain to call down from the steps at Takashi. "And don't you try stealing my sis while I'm gone TAKASHI, she's all mine you hear? I'm gonna be watching you!" A sly smile spliced across her face as she imagined her sister's reaction as she and the whole house undoubtedly heard. It was said as only a part joke however, to tell the truth she was always extraordinarily possessive of her family members and it wasn't so much as the feeling had gotten better, but that they had morphed as she got older. Usually taking on the form of teenage snarkiness nowadays.

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
โœ˜โ•‘ Estiax โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ B Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Tai/Buki x
xxxxx

Stats: Stregnth (12) Speed (12) Reflex (12) Fortitude (12)

Active DR: Strength ( +0 ) Speed ( +0 ) Reflex (+0) Fortitude (+0)

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Dexterous Prince
ย 
Stumpleton

Novasse

I Tortured Sleep I

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:00 am
Dextrous Prince
Novasse
Evanescently Magnificent
Stumpleton
User Image

tab | | tab s o n y o tab r u e tab | |

The ex-kunoichi wore a soft smile as everyone converse, that is in till Aurelia came back in what was one of her old outfits. Sonyo's eyes grew wide, and tears stung at her eyes. They were tears of happiness, for every mother felt proud wearing their children imitate them-- imitation was the most sincere form of flattery, after all. It took the woman a few moments before she could speak, and a clearing of her throat came before she finally could. There were guests here, she should keep it together. Smiling warmly, Sonyo finally got her lips to work. "You look wonderful, Auri..." Her compliment was covered up by Belamos' fussing however, and the jinchuriki let out a soft chuckle before finishing her meal and standing.

"I'm sure this in a conversation more suited between two men, if I'm needed, I'll be out back in my garden." She bowed politely to Takashi before leaning over and placing a kiss against the top of Belamos' head. Then she was off, walking through the house in that same graceful manner as she always did.

tab { Short post due to muscle tremors and brain fog. }

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:50 pm
User Image

Returning from her trip to Giman, she walked though the countryside with her armor on; she loved being in the new armor... nothing beat that new armor smell. She took her time; wondering through and taking notes as she normally would on patrol. With the scrolls containing her weapons on her side, she continued to the small hamlet of Estia. As she came closer and saw the smoke of the town square, she saw the Karna Residence.

She walked closer and saw that there was a full house; from a distance she nearly envied the life that Belamos had. She never got to experience that herself, growing up on the streets alone was all she knew. She just watched for sometime in the distance, the warm hearth and the unique smells kept her standing there. She pulled out her notebook to divert her attention and envy, she began to write about the security around the Karna residence. Though some of the strongest shinobi (and former) lived there... she wanted to make sure that they were safe.

Happy with what she wrote, she decided that she would just casually stop by for a visit... this time she would attempt to contain herself in the presence of Belamos and Sonyo.

Sheva. โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 605 / 610 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx880 / 880 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 30,000
โœ˜โ•‘ Estiax โœ˜โ•‘ Genin x โœ˜โ•‘ B Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Bukijutsu Specialist (( Juggernaut // Mystic Hero )) x
xxxxx

Passive Stats Increases:
โ€ข Strength โ–บ10 (( Supreme +4 ))
โ†’โ†’ +2 / +4 / +4| Juggernaut Discipline . Gunbai Mastery . Honshi
โ€ข Speed โ–บ 8 (( Supreme +2 ))
โ†’โ†’ +4 / +2 | Kote Mastery . Arcane Knight Order . Soko Sento
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ 8 (( Supreme +2 ))
โ†’โ†’ +4 / +2 | Arcane Knight Order . Honshi . Soko Sento
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ 8 (( Supreme + 2))
โ†’โ†’ +2 / +2 / +2 / +2 | Juggernaut Discipline . Gunbai Mastery . Kote Mastery . Soko Sento

Quote:

Currently Equipped:

Chakra Steel Anti-Weapon Armor [[ Heavy // Projectile // Wind Chakra ]]
Chakra Steel Gauntlets [[ Wind Chakra ]]
Chakra Steel Leg Bracers [[ Wind Chakra ]]

โ€œDextrous Princeโ€

โ€œNovasseโ€

โ€œEvanescently Magnificentโ€

โ€œStumpletonโ€

LavenderandVelvet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:27 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Takashi let out of small sigh of relief when Belamos told his eldest daughter to go get dressed. At least someone else understood his discomfort with the situation. Of course, he was immediately put back on edge when he heard the shark girl yell at him from the stairs. The thought of her watching him sent a slight shiver down his spine. 'Guess I'll never be going in the water again.' Not long after Nohea's departure, Aurelia and Sonyo also took their leave, leaving just himself and Belamos.

Takashi listened as Belamos explained his current status and the status of Estia as a whole. Admittedly, it was was a bit surprising for Takashi to hear that the mighty warrior he had known all those years ago was now retired but it wasn't an unwelcome surprise. It was actually quite nice to hear that after all the conflicts and hardships the man had faced, he had managed to find peace and seemed all the happier for it. Although, his mentioning at how strong his daughters were did cause him a brief pause of unease, namely his imagining of just how badly Nohea could probably rip him to shreds. Still, he was happy for Belamos and the life he had built for himself.

When posed with the question of what it was he was looking for, Takashi paused to think for a moment. Honestly, he wasn't quite sure himself. He had mainly come to Estia to fulfill the promise that he had made to Belamos all those years ago, but surely there was more to it than that. "Well, you know me, sir. I'm not really much for fighting myself and my body certainly wouldn't mind if we skipped out on the combat training." he began humorously, remembering back to the times when Belamos's training would leave him utterly exhausted. "Honestly, the only reason I ever even trained with weapons was so that I could better understand them and improve how I crafted them." he explained. After a short pause, he continued,"But the thing is I don't want to just be a weapon crafter anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm proud of the work I've done and all the stuff my dad and grandpa have taught me, but I just want to do something.......different. You know? Like, weapons are great for war and defense, but things are peaceful right now and I like that. So I figured maybe I can make other stuff to help people, not for fighting but for just like, everyday stuff. Kind of like what you said. Putting my skills to a more "positive" use, whatever that looks like." he rambled, doing his best to gather his scattered thoughts. It was a bit long-winded and not the most elegant of explanations, but hopefully, Belamos could piece things together and understand what it was that he was trying to say.

Chakra :: 710 / 710 || Stamina :: 810 / 810 || Worker-Worker || B-Rank || Genin || AC :: 22050 || Ryo :: ไธก575 || Profile

๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐‘ฐ๐’๐’‡๐’:
๐‘ท๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐’”
โ€ข Strength โ–บ +12
โ€ข Speed โ–บ +7
โ€ข Reflex โ–บ +9
โ€ข Fortitude โ–บ +12

๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’•๐’”๐’–๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’†๐’Ž๐’” ๐‘ผ๐’”๐’†๐’…
โ€ข

๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’”๐’Š๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐‘ฌ๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’•๐’”
โ€ข

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:55 am
User Image
__Shirt successfully replaced, Nohea snuck her way out of the window of her room. The little shark girl had fought so long and hard to have her own window all for this sole reason. This place was just getting to crowded for her now with all these strangers coming by. After making sure that she left a note for Aurelia, Nohea made her grand escape.

[ Exit ]

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
ย 

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:10 pm
Sheva got within steps of the house and suddenly turned around; she looked at the vast countryside and something called to her. There was something waiting for her, she could feel it in her gut. She looked at the entrance of Belamos home and turned around, she just started to walk in the direction that her gut told her to. She began walking to the west in search of something more.

[[ // Sorry Exit to Village Roads / Sage Lands. ]]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:20 pm
User Image

tab | | tab b e l a m o s tab k a r n a tab | |

Belamos listened to Takashi's words to a contemplative expression borne of a lifetime of experiences. Finding one's path in this world was a difficult one, and most people did not end up where they sought out to be, but he found Takashi to have both an attainable goal and one he could help him with. A moment after the boy wrapped up his summation Belamos arose from the table and walked over to the sink. He turned on the faucet and began washing his mug out before putting it on the drying rack and turning back to his visitor. "Head to the eastern side of town" He said flatly "There you'll find a Workshop, and inside it, a woman named Rinka. Speak to her and tell her I sent you. She can help you better than I." He then walked past the boy, patting him on the shoulder as he did so "Now, if you'll excuse me, I think I've kept that pesky stump waiting long enough." And with that, Belamos ducked out the back door and left Takashi sitting at the table all alone.

Stumpleton

I Tortured Sleep I

Novasse

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 7:09 am
User Image
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Crap. Sonyo was getting ready eyed and Aurelia already felt weird abiut this. She wanted to rush forward and do her best to make the waterworks stop, but would only really fumble with her words and mutter out a pitiful murmur. She gave her father a sorrowful look and would move onto transferring the lunch from the pan into a neat plate before starting to clean the tools and pan used. It wasn't loud or anything, Aurelia keeping quiet while at work. One by one the plates fell into the hot waters below only to be pulled up and furiously scrubbed. There wasn't much to really work super hard on thankfully, and each plate or utensil was placed on the rack to dry over time.

One the dishes were taken care of, Aurelia moved onto cleaning the floor where her dear sister had gone and messed up. She got a mop and water from the back room before watering down the area where the shark girl had stepped in and washing away any other remnants. Unki had been teaching her that a clean kitchen was always a happy one. She finished in no time flat thanks to the previous clean up and put the cleaning tools back. Around that time, Belamos was hurrying out to tend to that stump earlier. Having nothing else to do, the dutiful daughter ran out to greet him and smiled. "Hope you don't mind the extra pair of hands, Dad."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

> Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.

Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:02 pm
User Image

tab | | tab s o n y o tab r u e tab | |

Outside of the house was quiet, which was very refreshing to Sonyo compared to the hustle and bustle inside the house. The woman sat carefully at a bench at the edge of her garden, staring out across the small collection of herbs and flowers, a soft smile on her face. She sat there for some time, loosing track of the moments flowing past her as she watched the sway of the ocean of petals and stems. It was nice, to be able to relax like this, without the constant torrent of voices muttering in her skull. Perhaps they were gone for good... she hoped so. Maybe he secret would die, and no one would ever find out how cracked she was.

Letting out a soft sigh, Sonyo got up and dusted off her hakama. It was time to work, there were weeds to be pulled and plants to cultivate. The traditionally dressed woman moved over to a small collection of tools and gear, putting on fairly thick gloves and gathering together what she would need before moving back to the small patch of plants.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I ] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:22 pm
User Image
__Nohea came back from her hunting escapades in a sour mood. At least more than her usual levels anyway. No matter how hard she tried she just couldnโ€™t shake the feeling that she was missing something in her life here. I mean sure it was nice, staying in this peaceful little side of the world. But there was a burning in her blood that would not stop, and now not even hunting the poor woodland creatures could satisfy her hunger. Puling herself up with a single arm Nohea slipped inside the open window in her room. Maybe itโ€™s time after all? Ugh but what would dad say? Come to think of it though I find myself not really caring. Sis on the other handโ€ฆ Even if for some reason Nohea wanted to there wasnโ€™t a situation that came to mind where she could purposefully hurt her sisterโ€™s feelings. Even if they werenโ€™t related by blood Nohea loved her far too much.

She wasnโ€™t sure ifย Aurelia was still even in the house after she left hours ago but there was one quick way to find out. Dragging her foot along the wooden floor Nohea tapped her foot against the wood in their secret sister language. Thump thump. Thump. Thump. Which of course roughly translated to: Emergency. My room. Now came the anxious wait while she played with her ear piercing.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:40 pm
User Image

Belamos had been fairly busy with his stump removal and Aurelia returned to the kitchen in a huff. Everything was just so...boring. No kind of threat to look forward to or any reason to grow strong. She opened the door and sat down on a nearby chair which wasn't long for her presence. A sound came from upstairs. A sound which Aurelia had recognized so many times before. Her eyes widened and Aurelia raced out of the kitchen and up the stairs of her home. In just a few seconds after her foot left the final step, Aurelia arrived in her shared bedroom with Nohea. "I heard you tapping." She said, walking over and gently sitting down on her sister's side of the bed. "Did something happen, Sis? What's going on?"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

Novasse

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:09 pm
User Image
__Of course, it took only a few minutes beforeย Aureliaย came bursting through her door. She was always good about being there when Nohea needed her. Aureliaย was the good one and nothing at all like her. Except now that she was here by her side Nohea couldnโ€™t help but get fishy (cold) feet. In an uncharacteristic show of fumbling her words the shark girl only managed to briefly hold eye contact. โ€œUhmโ€ฆ hey I can like, tell you anything right? Because you have to promise that you wonโ€™t tell dad or mom.โ€ Even without looking at her sister the tone in her voice was enough to get the gravity of the situation and just how important this was to her through to anyone. โ€œIโ€™m not really sure how to even start. You know Iโ€™m not exactly good with talking โ€˜n stuff.โ€ The clogged and tangled emotions manifested in the form of an uncomfortable cough before Nohea realized that probably the best, no the only, way to explain it was to just jump right at it. โ€I want to leave.โ€ Nohea let the revelation hang in the air before trying to explain herself. By the time she spoke again she felt almost hysterical now that it was out in the open, what wouldย Aurelia think of her? She expected an outcry from her parents surely, but this was still an unknown to her. One that she wanted so desperately to be approved. โ€œI just feel so contained here. Like this is a peace dad earned not me. Itโ€™s not that I donโ€™t love you guys or not that Iโ€™m not thankful! I mean I finally have everything Iโ€™ve ever wantedโ€ฆ or at least everything I thought I wanted. I feel kind of silly saying it out loud now, but the only reason Iโ€™ve even stayed this long was becauseโ€ฆ of how much I love you.โ€ Pale little cheeks turned a soft shade of pinkย as Nohea laid herself bare. Exposure or a show of weakness had this way of making her stomach turn without fail.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games