Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…
The Town of Estia: Karna Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:57 pm
User Image
----------------------------------------A U R E L I AxxK A R N A
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

Seeing Nohea in well health put at least a bit of a damper on Aurelia's worry but it could be any kind of reason why she was being summoned into their little meeting room, where Belamos nor Sonyo would tred. Upon sitting, she crossed her arms when urged to promise not to tell either of their parents. Her cheeks puffed out, but after some few seconds, she did relent. "I won't tell either of them, I promise." That tone in her voice displayed the gravity of the situation. How she couldn't dare but worry more about Nohea. Was she having that feeling of needing to hunt again? Her sister seemed lost in her emotions and Aurelia did all she knew how to calm her down. Her hand fell upon Nohea's shoulder while they scooched closer together, platinum hair mixing with crimson. She would wait as long as she had to in order to find the answer, given as bluntly as Nohea said it.

"You...want to leave?" Aurelia repeated, a bewildered expression painted on her face. She remained silent for some time while the two sisters looked at each other in confusion and exhaustion. Aurelia couldn't entirely blame her. Ever since coming here, her heart desired...other things. The peace was nice but there was still so much to be done in the world. A princess shouldn't rest easy when her people still suffer so. During her sibling's words, her hand began to gently rub on her back. Her own cheeks turned a faint red color as Nohea explained her reaosn for staying so long. The exact meaning was left to be desired but Aurelia wouldn't dwell too much on it in front of her. "To be frank, I share your thoughts. There's just...so much to be done. So much to see, to do, to protect people. My mother told me that a princess has a duty to her people. That she can't while there are evils in the world which plague it. And so, Nohea, my dear sister." she paused, smiling at the girl. "We won't stay here any longer."

Her hands fell in Nohea's, squeezing tightly as their locked eyes. "Mom and Dad's tale has ended, but ours is just beginning. It'll be hard on our own, but we'll have each other. I'd rather fall in battle than die in complacency. We'll find a purpose outside of Estia and etch our own legends. I promise that I'll stand by your side, Nohea."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx
                                                                                  > Blood / Nin x > Hikariton / Shakuton x > Arashi x > B-rank xxxxxxxxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Baldur's Fury: User starts with an additional 100 chakra
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.
                                                                                          > Fury of Ra: Members of this bloodline are able to korabo together their fire and lightning jutsu, taking both techniques and turning them into the Hikariton techniques. These techniques refund ten chakra, to a minimum cost of five, when they are used in this way. It should be noted that this discipline removes the requirement for clones when this self korabo is used.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                          Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                          Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:40 am
User Image
__"Wait, we?" Hopeful blue eyes sunk deep into into her sister's crimson ones, almost not believing her luck. Here she was trying so hard to explain her feelings and all the while Aurelia was sitting here feeling the exact same! Immediately Nohea was overtaken with visions of the two of them sneaking out to adventure together and she knew at that moment there was nothing more that she wanted in the whole world. Feeling so elated the shark girl tackled Aurelia to the bed, careful not to roll both of them off the bed and yet wrapped tightly in her snuggled embrace. "Oh you smell good, but more importantly AHH! You really want to come with me? Like you mean it?! I can't believe it! Oh my god it's gonna be so much fun! When do you wanna leave? Maybe tonight? I can have all of my stuff packed and ready to go in a few minutes, I've been practicing." By now the eagerness of it all was by far and away starting to sweep the shark girl off to lalal land. Just where would the pair venture off to first? It had been some years since they had been to Arashi and Nohea's talk with her father of the demons sprung to mind. "Oh, and where do you think we should go to first? Cause I mean I don't exactly have a place in mind per say but I was thinking it would be really cool to meet the other demon hosts besides mom and dad."

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
โœ˜โ•‘ Estiax โœ˜โ•‘ Rogue x โœ˜โ•‘ B Ranked x โœ˜โ•‘ Tai/Buki x
xxxxx

Stats: Stregnth (12) Speed (12) Reflex (12) Fortitude (12)

Active DR: Strength ( +0 ) Speed ( +0 ) Reflex (+0) Fortitude (+0)

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

"Yes, WE." Aurelia snickered to herself. "I wasn't going to allow you to leave by yourself, even if I wanted to stay." She seemed so elated by the news that Auri would be joining her that she couldn't help but smile. Her sister lunged at her, tackling the both of them on the bed while Aurelia's cheeks were as red as her hair. The smell compliment was standard game for her now. Nohea had always possessed strong senses, and such things didn't really bother Auri as they used to. Not that she would hate if they went away. "N-No..." They were so close, and Aurelia felt so warm when next to her sister. Something about how rebellious which got her so timid. The piercings, the attitude. Gods above, Auri wished she could be that way. But the life of a princess such as her was raising herself to a more pristine way.

"I mean it. I love you, Nohea. I promised when we met that I wouldn't let anything happen to you." She smiled before planning was to be made. No doubt her parents would be fairly against their decision of leaving, as Belamos almost burned down the Sero that one trip they took when Auri walked away to explore some. Or that time Sandayu drained all of her chakra. He was never going to let her live that down. "Well, I want to leave tonight as well, but a few things. First, I haven't packed up yet. Second, we should at least tell Mom and Dad somehow. Even if it's just by note. We can't just go missing. Dad would kill us and Mom would stop him to kill us harder. As for what to do, I haven't a clue. But anywhere is better than here. As long as I'm with you, we can go anywhere."

Her suggestion did fare well. Better than any idea she might have. Aurelia nodded along while she thought it over. "Yes. That would work perfectly. A nice little adventure. Maybe they'll house some insightful knowledge for you~"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

> Chakra : : 1,620 / / 1,620 x > Stamina : : 760 / / 760 x > AC : : 17,900 x > Ryo : : ไธก250 xxx

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                          > Torkoal's Wrath: The user can eliminate the use of handseals for their Hikariton techniques entirely. Instead, they simply replace it with somatic gestures. In addition, their Hikariton techniques can originate from any strong light sources as well. Note: No a fire is not a strong light source in the middle of the day, but your own light techniques would be.
                                                                                          > Sunagakure Heat: Fuuton and Katon techniques can be empowered to apply half a dose of dehyrdration per rank as if they were Shakuton techniques when they hit, raising their temperatures such that they leave visible heat in their wake, moreso than the norm. This increases their cost by 10 per rank when used.

Current Stats
                                                                                            Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: Doki Yari [ +2 ] xx Reflex: N/A [ 0 ] xx Fortitude: Doki Yari [ +2 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Quote:
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:04 pm
User Image
__Nohea remained there positioning herself to lay on top of Auri with no intention of moving. Over time she had noticed that her usual prodding had little effect the more time went on and by she needed to โ€˜turn up the heatโ€™ as it were. Thoughts of their first meeting idly played through her mind caused a smugness that was only amplified when she heard her sisterโ€™s declaration of love. Flashing a toothy grin Nohea snuck a finger up to boop Aurelia on the nose. "Aww look at my little princess saying she loves me! You better be careful what would others say if they heard~" Confident her playful misinterpretation of her words would turn her sister pink with embarrassment, it wasn't until Aurelia brought up actually saying goodbye to their parents that Nohea sobered up and realized that she had almost completely forgotten about them, already so caught up in the future that she was ready to dump the present for it. Really if she was honest with herself it just felt so much easier to leave without saying goodbye. I mean what would mom think? How hard would dad yell?

The protest was clear on her face but the shark girl said nothing at all. Nohea knew just how much it meant to her and it would be better to pick and choose her battles at this point. "I guess we should tell them... I just know that they are going to hate it though. At least dad will anyway. Maybe we can just leave him a note or even better let mom tell him? And just so you know this part is all your idea! I'm only doing this for you so you owe me one favour. In fact... I think I have just the way you're gonna make it up to me. We'll have to change our first destination though." Sticking out her tongue Nohea gave no other information on the subject, fully content to leave her sister wondering of whatever schemes the girl concocted. Then with one final squeeze where she rubbed her face against her Nohea released Aurelia from her grasp so that the two could prepare for their journey. "Whatever you decide to do I'll be here with youu"

โœ˜โ•‘ CHAKRAx 1075 / 1075 x โœ˜โ•‘ STAMINAx 1275 / 1275 x โœ˜โ•‘ ACx 20,000 x โœ˜โ•‘ NATUREx 750 /x750
xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:50 pm
User Image

Nohea still had her pinned against the bed and she was beginning to shut her eyes from the embarrassment her sister was responsible for. She struggled a bit while her nose was booped and her tormentor continued to tease her affection shown towards her. Crimson eyes looked away while doing her best not to mind. "W-Well, a princess must show affection to her stalwart knight." She tried to keep her composure but was quickly breaking apart by the antics of her sister. "WHo else shall protect her in such a frightful world?"

The topic was returned to as it came up to telling their parents. Nohea was very against the idea but went along reluctantly only because of her. She couldn't help but smile to herself. She acted all high and mighty but remove that wall and she was a total softie. But what was this thing of "making it up to her"? "Wa-Wait! I never agreed to that!" she pouted at Nohea but eventually she won out in the end. As long as it was paying for lunch or something...One more cuddle for the road and Aurelia was finally free! It was just after something so physical that Aurelia almost passed out from it. Gods, she was so close to her. A couple of nervous laughs came from her before wandering downstairs. First things first.

"Dad? Mom?" she called out. "You guys here?"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Torture Me Softly
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:32 pm
User Image

tab | | tab b e l a m o s tab k a r n a tab | |

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

They sat together- the remnants of a bygone age. Two wayward ships from distant lands, bonded together atop a sea of blood. She leaned against him as he rocked the porch swing back and forth. A cacophony of amber hues painted the sunset which lay out before them. It was a peace long sought after- a peace earned. An era only appreciated by those who had been forced to pay for it; by those who had seen the desolation, the travesty, of war. One that Belamos Karna did not deserve...yet was grateful for all the same. He held Sonyo close and was about to speak to her when he heard Aurelia's voice pierce the silence. A small grin cracked through his lips as he called back to his daughter "Yeah, out front"

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

I Tortured Sleep I

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:07 pm
Dexterous Prince
Evanescently Magnificent
Novasse
User Image

tab | | tab s o n y o tab r u e tab | |

Sonyo laid carefully against Belamos, her eyes closed. This was all she had ever wanted, a peaceful life.. a normal life. She wanted the girls to grow up, safe, without all the traumas and dangers that she had gone through. She wanted them to grow up in peace so they didn't have to spend their lives fighting and bleeding for it. She knew they got bored here, and she did her best to keep them happy. But was it enough? Nohea was the one she worried the most about, over the years she had changed from the sweet little shark pup she once knew in to a strong and rebellious teenager. She knew Aurelia's feelings about her, and worried less about what the red-haired girl thought of her... but Nohea always seemed so indifferent.

Aurelia called for them from inside, causing Sonyo to open her eyes and perk up. It wasn't time for dinner yet, and either way it was Sonyo's turn to cook tonight. Blinking in confusion, she turned to look at Belamos, her look echoing her thought of 'I wonder what she wants'.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I ] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:36 pm
User Image
__Thinking over on it now maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to tell their parents afterall, and who knows! Maybe Nohea would even get to luck out by having them go on second honeymoon or a really long trip to a town across the way for supplies that they just can't go without! "Yeah, out front." And just like that those three simple words were all it took to crush Nohea's spirit. How badly did she want to at that very moment go hide under a rock then to die of going through the awkwardness of trying to explain emotions and feelings bleh! Trudging along behind Aurelia, Nohea refused to say a word or even look up from her feet until the pair came outside to confront their parents. Undoubtedly either one of them would be able to pick out Nohea's uncharacteristic behavior before even a word was spoken. She might be outspoken and brash when it came it others but whenever it came to dealing with someone's feeling she actually cared Nohea might as well of been made with paper. "Aurelia has something she wants to tell you!" Was she could muster, unregretfully dumping all responsibility on her sister before slinking back to chew on the inside of her cheek.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Torture Me Softly

Dexterous Prince

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:04 am
User Image

The two walked outside as they heard Belamos pipe up from outside on the deck. One by one, they traveled out of the door and stood in front of ther parents. Aurelia seemed fairly as usual but Nohea...well, she was being her usual self. Whenever it came time to deal with them, she got super quiet and tended to keep her eyes locked on the floor. The both of them stayed quiet as Aurelia would mull over the words in her head for a bit. Until Nohea spoke up and threw her under the bus. It took her a moment to realize what had just happened and she could have just turned the girl into shishami. She was just lucky she was cute. Auri looked at both parents and took a deep breath before beginning. "WE'VE been talking and..." she trailed off but shook her head. "You already know by now. This life is peaceful and nice...but we can't sit here and hide forever. There are people out there. Our people out there." Aurielia's eyes went from Sonyo to her father's. "You taught me that the best queen will care for her subjects and protect them. There are still people out there who want to take away and destroy everything that they've worked for. That you've worked for. I understand if you want to stay in a quiet life like this, but we can't stay still any longer. You've earned your peace, now let us earn ours."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Torture Me Softly
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:46 am
User Image

As the pair emerged out onto the porch, he could already tell that he was not going to enjoy this conversation. Their mouths were drawn into hard, determined, lines and they walked with an unnatural stiffness. They had either done something he disliked...or they were about to. Despite that, Belamos listened passively as first Nohea, then Aurelia, spoke. Their words beat on his heart like a hammer on an anvil- leaving behind only crushed happiness and flattened joy. Yet, he did not show this outwardly. For despite his sadness at their decision to leave, he was proud of them both. They knew not what they were getting themselves into but their rationale was sound. The pair needed to go out into the world and figure out who they were outside of his protective embrace.

As Aurelia finished, Belamos shifted his gaze from them back out to the setting sun. He continued rocking on the swing and was silent for a long while, almost as if he had decided to ignore the pair's announcement. Finally, unexpectedly, his voice broke through the silence: "I...understand" He arose, squeezing Sonyo's hand in reassurance as he let her go and moved towards his daughters. O

Over the course of his life Belamos Karna had been many things.

A warrior.
                                                A conqueror.
                                                A king.

Yet none of these things had brought him half as much joy as being a father did. All he wanted to do was house and protect these two girls...but he knew he had to let them go. Let them either soar or fail on their own. Such was the way of life. So, as he spoke, he addressed them not as children but rather as equal shinobi in full. "There is not much more I can give you besides advice and a father's blessing. Where you walk, walk with pride. You carry the name Karna, a name that holds significance in this world. Do not hunt that which you cannot kill, for the difference between prey and predator is often subtle. Show mercy when you can, and when you cannot, scorch their fields and salt their earth. Finally, find friends with whom you can enjoy the more mundane aspects of life with- constant battles and conflicts will grind you down to nothing. Now..." He said, taking each of his daughter's heads between his hands and kissing them on their forehead "...go with my blessing. You are the Dusk and Dawn of the First Light. Children of Karna. Starborne. Never forget this."

He turned away from them and took his place back on the porch swing. He could keep his feelings in check until they left. He must. Sonyo though...she was a different story.

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

I Tortured Sleep I

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:07 am
Dexterous Prince
Evanescently Magnificent
Novasse
User Image

tab | | tab s o n y o tab r u e tab | |

It felt like Sonyoโ€™s heart stopped as Aurelia spoke; her children were leaving her, it was like Taylor all over. Sonyoโ€™s face was blank as she stared out over the large expanse of land in front of their home, land where Aurelia and Nohea had trained, where she had thrown picnics, where she had enjoyed having her little family. She looked down as the panic of finding Taylorโ€™s empty hospital room flew back hard enough to give her whiplash... she had been so excited, they were going to be a family again, she was going to make up for how much of a horrible mother she had been. Was it happening all over again? Had she failed Auri and Nohea too? She had been so blindly happy that she finally had a family...

All good things must end.

Sonyo swallowed hard, fighting back her emotions. She used to be better at this, but this little family had become a soft spot for her. She had bared her soul to them for so long that she didnt know if she could shut it all away again, even if it was just in till the two girls left. The ex-shinobi took a deep breath, looked up, and smiled softly and the two girls she had helped raise. There was only warmth in her eyesโ€” she wouldnt show them how sad she was; Aurelia hated when she cried anyways.

โ€Be careful, lean on eachother.โ€ All good things must end. โ€Weโ€™ll always be here, waiting whenever you feel ready to come home...โ€ All good things must end. โ€Go make us proud, little ones.โ€

All good things must end. Shukaku stirred inside her, sand began to fill the cathedral again. Her warm, matronly, smile didnt waver or hint at the storm brewing inside her. Not even as the images of the teenage girl, of Aureliaโ€™s age who could have been her twin, bleeding out in her arms came flooding back. Not even as her hands began to warm where they were lightly and gracefully folded in her lap to prevent them from shaking. She just sat there, still on the swing, trying her best to be strong for them.

CHKR : : 00 // 00 tab STM : : 00 // 00 tab RYO :: 17,000 tab AC :: 30,000 tab tab
                                                [ H Y O T O N / S H A K U T O N ] tab [ S - R A N K ] tab [ J I N C H U R I K I ] tab [ W A N D E R E R ] tab

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:55 pm
User Image
__Damn did Aurelia have a way with words! Not only was that speech enough to convince BOTH of their parents but it even started convincing her that they were grown up enough. A little explosion of energy rumbled through her body and Nohea was running around like a wild animal, completely unaware of the deeper implications and how she just made her parents hurt. "WOOOOOOO I can't believe it! I thought for sure you guys were going to say no." Indeed the young girl's eyes did dart between Belamos and Sonyo perhaps wondering if it was some sort of joke or that with enough time to think it over they might change their mind, but as the seconds passed clear of any berating Nohea realized that this was in fact, very real. "Oh... I think get what's really going on here." Sliding across the grass Nohea covered her lips as if she were trying to whisper despite speaking in a volume loud enough for all to here. "Hey Auri, I think they're only letting us go so they can get some alone time if ya know what I mean." Whether or not Aurelia did or didn't catch the exact meaning of the 'if' didn't much matter since Nohea made sure to act out plenty of of crude motions with her hands. "We probably shouldn't bother them while they make our next sibling so I'm going to go pack my stuff up really quick!" More than please with her (half) joke and the current turn of events the shark girl happily trotted back upstairs.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 
Dexterous Prince

Torture Me Softly

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:14 pm
User Image

Aurelia admittedly had been expecting the worst when it came time to let the two of them speak. Belamos had always been a bit of a helicopter parent but to hear those words was...enabling. She felt powerful, as if she was his equal now. the father got up from his seat and embraced the two of them together. The red haired younger Karna hugged him back just as tight, remembering the many times she had been the recipient of this tight a hug. Sonyo also gave them words of encouragement but Aurelia could see it in her eyes. The pain. She had always talked about another child, Taylor, though her questions about him and where he went had always been avoided. Aurelia smiled at the two and then in true Nohea fashion, the moment was ruined. Aurelia mentally winced when she went with that route of hers for showing her affection. After embarassing herself on the grass and burning a mental image into her head, Aurelia felt the blush return but just sighed. One day, she'd have to tame that girl. "I'll be up soon. Just...Thank you, Nohea."

After she was gone, Aurelia looked at Sonyo and frowned. Before she could go, there was something she needed to say or she'd regret it for the rest of her life. The girl trotted towards the seated ex shinobi and gently placed her hands on top of the older woman's. "Before I go, I...wanted to thank you. I know you're not the woman who gave birth to me., but ever since you and Dad met, you've been so nice to us. Even if I wasn't yours, you still treated Nohea and I like we were." She looked up at Belamos and and cracked a smile before going to Sonyo. "Please take good care of Dad. He may be a sanin on the outside, but he's a teddy bear when you get to know him." Aurelia hesitated, the lump in her throat too large to spit out the words immediately, but after some courage was gathered, her arms wrapped around Sonyo and she squeezed her tight. "I love you, Mom."

After the aftermath of the statement, Aurelia went back upstairs to pack her things. Along the way, she'd pull Nohea into their room with a rather annoyed look. "When we're on the road, you're going to be respectful of people. You won't pull that again on anybody. Unless they're trying to murder us, but still!" In actuality, the girl was mainly just heated because she was blushing yet again, a feature which she hated because of how often Nohea could make her do it.

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

{ Jutsu Used }
                                                                                      > XX [ X-Rank ]
                                                                                        XXX

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                            - Objectives
                                                                                            - Go
                                                                                            - Here

Torture Me Softly
                                                                              Evanescently Magnificent
                                                                              Dextrous Prince
                                                                              Quote:
                                                                              Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:05 pm
User Image

The world seemed to fall away from him as he took his seat back on the porch swing. Staring into the distance- seeing nothing. His daughters may take his disposition as one of cold detachment, or worse, anger. Sonyo would see it for what it really was: an attempt to mask the pain he was feeling. He stayed quiet as the girls pack. Spoke not a word as they left. Remained silent well into the night. It was only when Sonyo and Belamos sat down at the dinner table alone that he finally spoke.

"My...our...children."

He took a deep, shaky, breath as he continued

"It's their story now. Their generation."

He reached across the table and took Sonyo's hand into his. Despite all the sadness, he smiled at her.

"And we prepared them well"

Evanescently Magnificent

Novasse

I Tortured Sleep I

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am
User Image
__By the time her sister was done saying her goodbyes Nohea was already almost to the door, a glint in her eyes while her brain picked out which of her small treasure of mementoes were worth keeping. At least that's what she was going to do until Aurelia pulled her to the side in angry huff. It was the first time Nohea had ever seen such sternness emanate from her and as such left the shark girl a little dismayed. The thought that what she had said earlier to their parents hadn't even crossed her mind that it could be interpreted as disrespectful because in her own crude mindset such a thing was far from the truth. Still in this state of reeling there was a small twinge inside of her, something she couldn't quite explain, like equal parts aggression and playfulness. Stepping inside Aurelia's personal bubble Nohea bit her bottom lip while smiling. "Make me." Despite their nature her words were whispered and lacked any real fight to them. Bright blue eyes searched long and hard for just what Aurelia would do. The anticipation was almost starting to get her blood pumping leaving a splash of red on her own cheeks. If her sister took no action at all Nohea would only smile again and go to grab the knapsack with her belongings, but hopefully that wasn't the case.

xxxxx

Technique(s) Used:

_โœงย 
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Technique(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Upkeep(s) Active:

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

_โœง
____โœฆ

Quotes:
Novasse
ย 

โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games