Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
OASIS :: Main buildings [ Civilian access ] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:06 pm
tab tab tab tab tab [ O A S I S ] --- HEALING AND RESEARCH ORGANISATION

User Image

Created by two shadow investors and headed by a Doctor by the name of Nuramai Kura, OASIS is an organization that spearheads healing and research for the ninja world. Created one year after the war with Kogarashi, the organization started small and quickly gained traction with small villages and homesteads devastated by Kogarashi's warpath. The two shadow investors, along with the head of the organization make up the Board of Directors-- but only the head of the organization has ever been seen. OASIS holds two separate branches; Dance Macabre built up of researchers, and Danse de la Vive built up of healers and doctors. Each branch has their uniforms to wear in all public areas, but can opt to not wear them in areas with no civilian access. All members of OASIS are sworn to secrecy about the other members of the organization, and sign contracts not to not talk about their or anyone else's involvements.

Agreement with Konohagakure to be able to supply aid if needed was obtained one year after creation, but it took two more years to get agreement from Arashigakure due to the inability to find it at first and then the weariness of the Arashikage. Aid to Estia was set up almost immediately after the organization was at top operational capacity.

Dance Macabre: Wear uniforms reminiscent to that of Plague Doctors, with long robes holding numerous research and collection tools. The beak of the masks hold rebreathers and collection filters, and the robes themselves are airtight and sealed for safety with fuinjutsu. These members are not seen often, but are often avoided when they are.

Danse de la Vive: Wear pure white robes and veil to hide their features, the veil is full-face and sealed with fuinjutsu to prevent transmission of disease. The robes are made to prevent transmission but aren't as sealed as the Dance Macabre members.

Layout of Civilian Areas: Most of the Cilivian structures reside along the top of the waterfall where the cleanest water is. Several white, adobe-like buildings, make up the different departments. Outpatient surgery, primary care, and oncology reside here. The ares is thoroughly decorated in relaxing flora and seems fairly landscaped. Intake and admissions is also a building that resides here, but all admitted patients are taken to a lower level.

Admitted patients and all other specialties other than infectious disease and physciatry are in the first level on the side of the waterfall and built in to the mountain itself. The access to civilians is restricted to family and close friends here. These two levels are made of Danse de la Vive staff only.

Third level is infectious disease and psyciatry which is equal parts Dance Macabre and Danse de la Vive members. This floor has patient only access, and is only available in special circumstance.

Fourth floor is faculty on-call rooms and the cafeteria, with the other side of the waterfall being emergency medicine and trauma, unavailable to all but patients.

Reductions:
Rank applicable esei reductions, -1 post for medicine and poison making for staff

Joining:
Talking with Dr. Kura, the head of the hospital, and helping the organization might net you a place in the organization.
Finding and talking to the two shadow investors/board members might also get you in, but their names are struck from most of the paperwork and Dr. Kura does not talk about them.

When joining you can chose whether or no to live on and off base. When on base and working for OASIS you forgo a name in favor for a codename and must wear your uniform at all times.

You let go of all ties and alliances to your old home. when living on base.

While living off base, you cannot mention your ties to OASIS.

Quote:
    Missions:

Quote:
    Bounties:

Where's the damn elfroot: OASIS is always in need of medicines. Any medicines given in net the person turning them in a rank equivalent mission. Basic - D rank, Advanced - C rank, Special - A rank, Legendary - S rank.
    Extra rewards: Counts as 1x mission for potioncrafting

Calling All Collectors! OASIS is collecting rare specimens of poisons for antidote research. Any Special poisons or above turned in will profit you either an A [ Special ] or S [ Legendary ] ranked mission claim. Please turn in all poisons to the front desk and collect your reward there.
    Extra Rewards: Counts as 1x mission for Poisoncrafting

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image
pup pup pup.Blessed is a mortal for they've nothing to lose.

"My my what a quaint little hovel I've found mhmhm." these would be the quips of a man who just so happened to be entering the land of shinobi oncemroe. After the war those many years ago Senran had longed and craved a different experience one with more 'foreign' drama. Alas, where did it bring him but back here. Why? Well from what he'd heard things were just far too peaceful here. Five years with the absence of chaos? Excitement? Romance, Drama, Bloodshed! That wouldn't do at all! It only meant that humanity was indeed keeping themselves contained. Safe. No fun. No fun at all. Having borne witness to humanity abroad and their dilemmas the news about the five years of peace brought upon by the end of Kogarashi was just TOO MUCH TO BEAR!

So what better way to find humanities truest self in a place called Oasis. A supposed haven for the meek, ill, and weary. With clamoring steps from oak sandals, the man would approach the nearest door. Knock thrice, and then hide his face behind his fan as he had done throughout his colored five years. Of course to him, it felt like nothing compared to former hundreds and thousands of a past life. Whomever would answer, he'd inquire. "Would thy have any place of rest for a weary a traveler such as myself?" Innocence. That is what most weary travelers tended to emit but not this man. This man emitted something entirely different. Not something evil, but not something good either, he emitted that air he always did, that air...of ominousness.

----------------

Chakra:-/- Stamina:-/- Ac: 51,200/51,200

✞De-Buffs:✞

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞
        • Solo Flight: 8

✞Kotoba: Targets✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        •One-Handed Seals Maruton
        •{Overwhelming}: Maruton
        • Katon treated as {Overwhelming}
        • Fuuton treated as {Overhwhelming}
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞
        • Formless Style Fan: Rank A
        • Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank A

I Tortured Sleep I
        HeadlessKoKo
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:16 pm
User ImageThe door cracked open in response to the greeting and a mask, for one's face and thoughts, poked its way through. One could only assume that, deep within its depths, eyes were looking down the nose at Senran.

Well, rather, up. Senran was quite the bit taller than the girl with the braided hair that greeted the ominously enigmatic man.

In silence, somehow comforting yet made eerie by the outlandish plague doctor mask, she observed this man, sizing him up, considering and reconsidering it appeared.

"A weary traveler, you say," a high and sweet voice, soft like the clouds that floated lazily on by in the bright afternoon sky, asked insightfully, "yet you release an uneasy aura about you without the slightest strain. Forgive me this suspicion before offering you a place of rest, but who are you really?".

NecroPlant

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:15 am
User ImageUser Image

The girls question. She would most certainly regret how she worded it. For Senran was a man whom did not give straight answers, and the more obscure the question the more prophetic and philosophical he'd sound, so much so it was almost suffocating. Closing his fan to reveal his smile he would angle his eyes and neck in a curious manner one that seemed to stray but at the same time they'd return to the lenses of the dear girls mask. "Who am I? Pardon if I come off as a stand offish mhmm hm. Truly does any mortal really know who they are? Is it not the purpose of the wandering vagrant to 'find' himself among the coal and cobblestones? Who exactly am I? Well, that dear girl is determined by you, in the end, isn't it? A stranger. A friend. A madman. A saint."

Senran would open his fan once more, his eyes narrowing rather coyly as if he was reading the girl in front of him and her thoughts. "A wolf in sheep's clothing?" Senran would then take a dismissive posture shortly after moving the fan away from his face and transitioning into what seemed like a slouch of disparage. "Although if what your true question was whom I think myself to be." His posture would again take another shift into one of confidence and assuredness as he fanned himself with his eyes partially closed and confident grin. "I am a mere mortal whom seeks to have humanity fulfill their truest desires. A mere mortal who wishes to give people the means to accomplish what they feel they are incapable of doing themselves. A mere mortal whose simple goal is to have humanity be the truest to itself as much as it can possibly be, and if perchance your desire was to know this mere mortals name. You may call me Senran Kaguya the mere mortal who seeks to fulfill the desires of humanity and his own." The man's aura would take a shift. Perhaps this was only due to the perspective and the way he portrayed himself. From his words it sounded as if her were someone with a desire to help others, and help those others fulfill their desires in tandem. There would be no sign of lacking genuine belief in his words. If he was lying then he was certainly convincing himself and not just the girl listening.

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞

I Tortured Sleep I
        HeadlessKoKo
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:56 am
User ImageSilence reigned king. Senran would find that even peering through the darkened lenses of the mask would make the face no less inscrutable. He would only be able to see his own reflection in the darkness. Nothing more, nor less. Did she think as Senran did? Believe his words as he did? Who knew.

That sweet voice, like sugar, simply invited, "I see. Thank you for indulging my questions. Oasis accepts all, so long as they are not a danger to us. Please follow me to our guest rooms." The beaked head moved forwards, followed by a thin body in a black dress with flared skirt. Once standing outside, the door was firmly closed behind her. "This way," she motioned with one hand, the other holding a bag, and led the way, "As you don't appear to be injured, I will take you to the normal rest rooms." Evidently, this door did not lead to the guest rooms.

NecroPlant

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:55 pm
BIG GUCCI EDO
Overlord Diaus

User Image

Bullshit like this was always happening. Nightengale, or Dr. Kura, watched as one of the perfectly washed windows of the Oasis main building was blown inwards by what could only be a shinobi. They glared at the black-haired figure, which would be hidden by their mask, before letting out a gruff medium-toned groan. From voice alone, it was impossible to tell whether or not to the good doctor was male or female. "Why do these things never happen when Yuki and James are here?" With measured steps, Nightengale moved to the girl laying on the ground and picked them up, looking at the figure in the window. "She will be seen to. You can go, or stay, whatever pleases you. Just please stop breaking my windows, there's doors for a reason."

Carrying the girl off to a room, something to the tune of "goddamn shinobi" could be heard trailing behind Dr. Kura. He carried the female in to a room and placed her down, beginning to look her over for injuries. Just last week some boneheaded shinobi came in and completely busted out one of their walls right next to a perfectly functional door. They never thought of the most sensible path, only the easiest.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Clementia
Anna
Fortressa
Kaguya

during the long long trip from the island Clem had woken up but kept to herself seeing it was a free trip off the tea islands and it was rather fitting the little brat dragged her to a hospital after basically assaulting her whilst she had minded her own business. Clem would have actually shown any signs of being conscious till the strange doctor had dragged her off into the room. Her eyes popped open without warning as her grin spread through her pale face " Abit handy s don't cha think doc hahaha ouch...it hurts to laugh..I think i hate ninjas." The brat damn near punctured a lung well if it wasn't for her hard as steel ribs preventing the blood weapons from digging in to deep. The doctor would find three minor stab wounds in her chest. What was more important was the small wallet she took from the brat after he had thrown her on the ground...oh so gracefully, the least the boy could do was pay the bill and perhaps if there was anything left a nice meal though by the looks of him the uchiha kid didnt have much in the ways of cash.

I Tortured Sleep I

BIG GUCCI EDO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Truly? How kind." Senran would follow the woman with the clacks of his heels echoing on the pristine floors. He'd then hear the shattering of glass and like that..the man was gone. His steps headed in the direction of the sound. Only to appear at the source the sound was heard in the room with Clementine and Nightengale. Uncertain and uncaring if the other had followed. He'd look over the girls injured body "My my my. What unfortunate happenstance. Hate ninja you say? Would you say its one of your DESIRES to see the eradication of shinobi kind?" Likely his sudden appearance would cause a rattle and that question in of itself would be very flag-like. But before he could be omitted for intrusion he took a step back.

"Mhm apologies I'm being too direct aren't I? You poor wounded soul. Let me be of service, in exchange for your welcoming hospitality." The mans free hand would move as if controlled by some otherworldly source drawing lines in the air at a breakneck pace which took the shape of words. [Ease], [Mend], [Recover]. The three words would combine into [Painless Rejuvenation]. Such orchestration of words would have been difficult if he were in a combat setting but here his [Korabo] of words could be done uncontested.

Like being washed in a celestial light the pain would leave Clementine's body, the blood would begin to clot rapidly and wounds would begin to close. Whether all her ailments were cured would be left to the lovely Head of Oasis to determine but if anything he had stabilized the woman without being asked.

•Itami Yokusei [ Pain Suppression ] B : A+
        •Shiketsuzai [ Bleeding Suppression ] B : A+
        •Chiyute no Jutsu [ Healing Hands Technique ] B : A+

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞

I Tortured Sleep I
        HeadlessKoKo
        Quote:
        Overlord Diaus
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 pm
User ImageWhen Senran suddenly diverged paths, the Danse Macabre member was right behind him, dogging his every step. She didn't stop him, per se, letting him do as he pleased since, in this case, it was quite clear where he meant to go and why. However, she also wouldn't let him out of her sight.

While keeping Senran in her peripherals as he tended to the injured, the standard member of OASIS quietly greeted the leader of the organization and, without giving any indicators of the person she spoke with, received orders from Dr. Nightengale to handle these two new visitors to Oasis until a Danse La Vide member could be sent.

Following that, Dr. Nightengale left, and the yet unnamed researcher was on her own. "You possess interesting methods," the candy-like voice spoke up as the beaked girl approached Senran and the patient. Without so much as a word, like a researcher used to handling test subjects, she stepped up and invaded the patient's personal space to observe her state. Unfortunately, this researcher hadn't seen the words written. Simply the fingers as they traced the patterns of the characters and their bright shine. It was new to her that there was this method of casting such techniques as well.

As part and parcel of invading Clementine's personal space, hand signs were swiftly performed and a hand placed upon her wrist, grasping where the pulse was. A light glow surrounded the hand, and combined with the reading of the pulse, the researcher nodded her head and announced, "As expected after using chakra, she's sufficiently healed." That wasn't the full story, but for the sake of this patient's privacy and Oasis's neutrality, that was all that was said. Normally Clementine's bones would require mending as well after taking such a blow, judging from the residue trauma in her muscle tissue, but she appeared to have a constitution that prevented that from happening. Of course, the wounds had been deep, but a major healing hands would be enough to get her moving. Following that, the research instructed, "You will still need roughly anywhere between a few days to a little over a week of rest without straining your body to fully recover. It might hurt through then if you partake in any strenuous activity. However, other than that, you're fit to operate on your own."

As quickly as she entered, the masked Oasis operative left Clementine's personal bubble. Hands resting primly in front of her skirt, clasping her doctor's handbag, she offered a choice to Clementine, "I would recommend staying a little longer in the hospital just in case, but you're free to go now if you'd like. If you would like to stay as a guest, however, I must request that there be no talk of the eradication of shinobi kind. Oasis is strictly neutral territory." The last two sentences were directed at both Senran and Clementine, and both of them, despite the sweetness of the voice that spoke, were given a stare that could break daggers to carry the point across.

Overlord Diaus

NecroPlant

I Tortured Sleep I

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:42 am
User Image𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕜𝕒𝕜𝕦

"Interesting, certainly. Effective, that truly remains to be seen." A voice called out in the middle distance, a man whose face was obscured in another rostrum mask with iridescent red eyes peering from beneath peered down the hall to them.

A fellow member of Danse Macabre, much more so dour in appearance and tone approached, his eyes scanned Clementine, Senran, and his associate, all in short order. As she gave the affirmative that the wounds had been handled, for the short-term, the man nodded and closed the gap, his gaze lingered on Senran a moment longer as he passed him.

"A child is upset, and a man seeks to placate desires. Such is not the open talk of the eradication of Shinobi-kind, nor extremists. Just injured pride and a wayward Majin seeking to make some peace with itself and other wayward spirits, perhaps not long for this world." The man spoke, eyes turned now towards his female counterpart as one hand came towards his mask and a single finger tapped the tip of his beak.

"A stern warning, does serve its purpose, however." Senkaku admitted and feigned a bow to the woman before he turned once more to Senran and Clementine.

Overlord Diaus

NecroPlant

I Tortured Sleep I

HeadlessKoko

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image

"I shant 'utter' another word. If such is the desire of the hospitable proprietors." Senran would say with an air of assuredness behind his decorative fan oncemore. Senran would begin to fan himself. "Twas a simple inquiry. Knowing what it is humanity desires and each mortals own lease on the efficacy of their actions. Mhmm hmm. Is one of my most prominent of hobbies." Senran would thusly take a seat in the room. He hadn't after all been directly told to leave after all.

"Take for example upon my return to these shinobi filled lands I ran into a rather rundown and discouraged man with a crimson blade that played his emotions like some sort of film. So despondent was he in his own lack of desires did I enourage him to pursue the one he had in that moment...and now I can say that laugh of his has become quite resounding. One that simply can't be unheard I believe it went something like...AHAHAHAHA. Oh, but far more bombastic than I was just able to portray. He is truly living his mortal life to its fullest as all mortals such as us should." Senran's heavy use of the term mortal really begged to question if he really was mortal. He certainly did not emanate the aura of a dietic or god like being. If anything as the girl he'd first met knew it was eerie, ominous, and difficult to place a finger on. Still whomever this 'man' was of which he helped he seemed to take great pride in helping.

The man had healed Clementine's wounds, what came off and seemed like a genuine kindness. This was in fact the case. The man had done so out of kindness, not pity as one would assume from the condescending type. Another thing about his aura. Condscending but humble, dangerous but saintly, otherworldy but earthly. Juxtaposition and oxymoron incarnate. If he were a book the reader would wonder if they read it from right to left or left to right and choosing either the passages would all still make sense even if the context were different.

----------------

✞Tech Buffs✞

✞Buffs✞

✞Passives✞
        •Everything +10
        ✞Disciplines✞

•Master of None
        •Generic

✞Techniques Used✞

✞Equipment✞
        • 100 Weapon Scroll
        • Shakujo {Back}
        • Fan {Hand}
        • Gunbai {Back}

✞Title✞

✞Trivia✞

Quote:
        HeadlessKoKo
        Wolfe Whitehorn
        Overlord Diaus
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:
        Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Clementia
Anna
Fortressa
Kaguya

" Uhhh...what? " Clementia would look on to the white haired man who entered first his attitude and general feel was quiet different then what she was accustomed to. having never met someone who simply blurted out hey want to kill the ninja race was definitely a first for her. sure she didnt really care for they ninja most of them had a ego about them just because they had a great deal of power, sure it made rather distasteful of them when she was ambushed for no other reason just because he was bored. The thought never really crossed her mind till the man suggested it in all honesty i could of been fun to do however her thoughts on the matter vanished as the male walked up to her and healed her out of the blue with a technique she only read about. her body felt less fatigued and the holes in her chest healed right up.so this was what they call medical ninjutsu? it was the first time she had seen the technique up close after all in her line of work simple first aid or her own surgical skills was all that she ever really needed." Well....i uh guess i should say thanks there my friend it ...eheheh interesting." She would have said more to him but not to long after another odd one walked in

Clementia gaze shifted to the masked individual her expression less tense after the white haired man came in first, at this point she just assumed that this was just how it worked over here. " Guess im pretty popular...uh hands please re...uh oh ok thanks ill keep that in mind." This girl...boy the mask really muffled this ones voice yet with a once over look she could assume it was a she though clem wasn't really hundred percent sure at least until she observed the hands that examined her now healed chest. The girl would shake her head listening to the...clem wanted to say doctor...nurse...witch doctor...janitor" Yes i see thank yah wait Oasis....That b*****d dragged me all the way out here..." without warning her head tilted back to a unnatural degree, it was a lousy attempt to hide her frustration. having not been paid yet for her last special delivery thanks to that uchiha boy she was out over 100,000 ryo. like that she snapped" Eh...EHHE,,hehehe " Checked out at the moment she didnt hear the third gentleman enter

Lost in her own thoughts of hat she planned to do to that boy, his eyes alone would more then make up for the lost profit but then she had to think about preserving then kidneys, she even remembered some old man looking for a spleen. Clems thoughts would keep her from hearing a few bits from the start of the conversation however snapping back to reality as did her neck she happened to hear that loud laughing coming from the white haired man." Huh wait what was i doing again??? oh right oasis " Her mood suddenly changed back as she hopped off the table..bed she still wasn't sure." What was that about mortals...you know what um never mind would any of you know which village would be closest to hear. do to that child im kinda stranded till i get my bearings " Her tone suddenly became abit more upbeat, even her expression changed abit to help match the tone of someone she thought would seem pleasant

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Tortured Sleep I

NecroPlant

Wolfe Whitehorn

HeadlessKoko

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]