Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…
OASIS :: Main buildings [ Civilian access ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:14 pm
    User Image

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

tab SON โ€ข YOxxRUE tab โ–บ ๐™ฟ ๐š ๐™พ ๐™ฟ ๐™ด ๐š . ๐™ฝ ๐™พ ๐š„ ๐™ฝ
    tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…

A mirror, that's all he wanted? She smiled sadly, then with a flourish of her hand created a perfect piece of ice that refected like a mirror and held it up to Takeda, her heart aching hard in her chest. How long had it been since he had seen himself? His anonymous letter, however, did not catch her off guard. It was a normal reaction, to want to ease someone while sparing them the details so that they wouldn't worry. She had done that, herself, a few times. She thought of Belamos and then forced herself not to.

"Sure. Who would you like the letter sent to? I'll have someone get you sa piece of paper and some writing utensils."

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
            Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
              โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
            STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
            This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Fast Learner: Sonyo needs half as many posts for job missions

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Tenshuyami
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:16 pm
User Image
.xChakra: ??? xxxx Stamina: ???. xxxx Bloodline: Jiongu xxxx Classes: Tai/Tai xxxxProfile
๏ผด๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ฝใ€€็š†ๆฎบใ—
โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€

He saw his reflection in the ice and seemed to freeze for a moment, eyes widening the slightest bit in his surprise. He'd matured greatly from his time in Kirigakure. His cheek was scarred beneath his right eye, but there weren't any major scars otherwise. There were two major ones near his neck that he could clearly remember because they both caused him to expend a heart back when he was in that...place. He realized that he didn't have quite the same rugged features as his father, and that the markings beneath his eyes were gone. His hair had been cut somewhat recklessly during his time there, but it wasn't too different from his old style. It was just a splash of cold water to see what he actually looked like after years of speculations and comparisons to his old self. There were probably a vast amount of changes to the rest of his body, but he didn't want to just start undressing in front of someone he just met.

He somehow heard his question during that time of examination and opened his mouth to speak. "A Shinobi I used to work with. I considered her a friend during my time in Kirigakure. I don't even know if she's involved in village affairs anymore so I don't want to leave any information on where I am. Knowing her she'd drop everything to come and look for me if she knew what state I was in. Her name is Kagerou. Assuming she hasn't gotten married, her last name should be Uchiha." He told her, moving his gaze from his reflection to the woman who had been helping him.

That's right, it would probably sink in then. The reckless Jiongu she'd probably heard about in stories from the green-haired medic was in one of her beds after being enslaved for at least five years. Kagerou knew nothing of it, and he'd be relying on Sonyo to keep it that way.

Torture Me Softly

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:54 pm
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

( i ) i can see the look in your eyes tab ( ii ) don't give me that look cause you see tab ( iii ) you're the last person I need to pity me
    tab ( iv ) crying wont pave a path to forgiveness, every sin is everlasting tab ( v ) I'm lost in this maze of emotion, who am I waiting for?

This was the jiongu she had heard so much about; she was careful to not show the surprise on her face. She had one of two things to do, to allow Takeda to sty her and risk letting one of Kagerou's old older friends disappear, or to go against Takeda's wishes and clue her in some how. She had to do something. She stayed withe Takeda for a few more minutes, to check his vitals and make sure he was okay, before excusing herself and leaving.

The letter he wrote would be taken by her personal carrier bird.

{ Exeunt in to surgery, then to New Wounds, Old Remedies }

CHKRA :: 1495 // 1495 tab STMN :: 1405 // 1405 tab AC :: 00000 tab RYO :: 000000

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข Shukaku will protect the host with Shield of Sand no matter the host's desire. Sand will collect around and follow the host, able to be kept in a gourd or not, and also as strong and fast as a D ranked techniqueat this stage, passively. Considered a spiritual defense. Increases by one rank per mastery stage added up to, but has a cooldown of two posts per defense applied. Cost subtracted from Shukakku's chakra pool.
            โ€ข The user is able to combine their medical techniques and bloodline techniques for a single activation, paying only the total resource cost. Doing so allows the harming elements of the technique to impact foes while the healing aspects are able to heal allies in it's area of effect simultaneously. Once every three posts, the user may use this effect with offensive medical ninjutsu.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
            โ€ข Maladies Physician: Shinobi of this discipline are experts in iryojutsu and are especially well-versed in afflictions. Their medical techniques cure all symptoms of status effects applied to the user, rather than where most of the techniques cure them one at a time. In addition, medical techniques which inflict a status may inflict three different applications of the status, rather than just one. The user's crafted poisons also carry this property. The shinobi also obtains 5 custom techniques for medical ninjutsu as well as a Medical Ninjutsu Keystone technique. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information.
            โ€ข Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S}
            โ€ข Deep Freeze: Water and Wind release techniques of the user may apply frostbite status at the following ranks. E-C Rank: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3.The user is able to replace hand signs for their bloodline techniques with any other type of hand sign replacement at character creation (following PA rules). [ SOMATIC GESTURES ]
            โ€ข I Am Life: If Sonyo retrains a non-damaging technique with the [ Medical ] tag, because of also having the Medical class, those techniques exhibit healing properties equal to their rank, and are labeled instead with a [ MEDIC ] tag.
            โ€ข Of the White Sand: Any sand used by Sonyo becomes encased in a thin layer of ice, allowing for it to accumulate rank-applicable frostbite hazard, for 1.5x the cost.
            โ€ข Priestess of the Mother: When around areas that flourish in life ( such as forests or oasises ), Sonyo can use one extra jutsu as a supplemental attack that does not take an activation once every [5] posts.
            โ€ข I'm a lost girl from Neverland: When not in active combat, the Desert Suspension and Sand Creation jutsu draw from Shukaku's chakra pool instead of Sonyo's.
            โ€ข Dance of Yuki-Onna: Sonyo can channel any bloodline technique and any taijutsu technique together for 1.5x the cost. Still takes 2 activation. [ Bloodline-class PA ]
            โ€ข Rapid Response: Gains a [Slight] increase to [Speed] or [Reflex] per Medical Career Title. The Emergency physician can emulate the use of the ability [Diagnosis] on sight alone when an individual is in critical condition without requiring chakra. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Adhesives ] and [ Delicate Stitching ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.
            โ€ข Absolute Precision: Ever delicate and precise the Surgeon with their bladed physical attacks may severe muscles and veins knowing exactly what interacts with what. For each hit with a bladed weapon or something of similar sharp and severing degree, the Surgeon reduces the opponent's stamina by [5] per Career title per hit on the opponent. If a medical kit is in their possession they can emulate the effects of [ Necrotic Flesh Removal ], [ Extraction ] and [ Muscle Realignment ] without requiring chakra. When using said items they are treated as having [3] charges per item. This takes a full post while not in a combat heavy scenario.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Tenshuyami
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:52 am
    User Image

tab tab son - yoh roo

Hazel eyes stared blankly up at the tree branches above her, bags seeming forever present underneath them. Voices whispered and snickered softly in her ears, but the OASIS shadow seemed to pay them no mindโ€” she was lightyears away. This was one place she could feel at peace, one place where she could forget her selfish actions for just a moment. Where she could forget about abandoning Belamos, where she could forget about crushing something deep and precious inside Masahiro. Brown-gold hues, dully illuminated by the skylight above, traced branches and twigs as if they were a book that could lead her other places. What would Lohner think of her? What she was becoming? The thought slammed her back down to earth, causing her eyebrows to knit together. It had been many years now... They were no closer to a cure, and Lohner showed no signs of consciousness inside his wooden prison. She had driven herself crazy with research at first, like she had done with Nariomi; but Belamos had calmed her, told her she would find it.

He was wrong.

Sonyo reached out for the trunk of the tree but quickly recoiled, biting her lip. Did she even deserve to have him back? All she could think of was Lohner sleeping soundly, dreaming of the life had had always wanted. Where he was with his siblings again, where all of his dreams had come true... Instead of here, with her, where she could only hurt him. Her hands gently caressed bark as she rested her forehead against the rough surface and closed her eyes. Voices danced in the air around her...

โ€˜Sleeping soundly, soundly resting...โ€™
    โ€˜Floating, flying, falling, freeing, freer!โ€™
    โ€˜Better there than here with your failuresโ€™
    โ€˜Rockaby~ Rockaby~โ€™
    โ€˜He would be so disappointed!โ€™

Sonyo flinched, gripping at the bark. He would be disappointed, wouldnโ€™t he? Sad green eyes, Rue what have you done to yourself? More disappointment to add to the pile, more mistakes, more painโ€” all thanks to her. Why did she keep doing this? Was the fear of rejection that strong now that she couldnโ€™t stand to chance things, to try? She wanted to try... She wanted nothing more than to be happy, and she had been for a time, but knowing she had hurt someone in trying to stay happy...

โ€˜He would have left you...โ€™
    โ€˜Bright, glaring, like the sun next to the moon...โ€™
    โ€˜Invisible, smaller, lesser because heโ€™s more.โ€™
    โ€˜He was distancing himself, losing interest, falling out of love.โ€™
    โ€˜Masahiro would leave you eventually too.โ€™
    โ€˜God kings and emperors, what are you to them?โ€™

Just a simple woman. Thatโ€™s all she was, and nothing more. They were legends, historical giants, and despite her best efforts she was largely ignored by history. Her help towards Uzushiogakure, forgotten; months of aid towards Neo Konoha all but ignored. Even her defense of the troops of Arashi and Kigarashi, keeping soldiers alive despite horrible consequences, despite running herself in to the ground for a village she did not know; even that credit was given to Kagerou, though she did not blame them. Kagerou was amazing, strong, better than her. Kagerou had danced in with her rinnesharingan, on the ringing of bells if healing, and did better than sheโ€” but still, to be completely forgotten still hurt.

Never enough.
    Not enough for Belamos.
    She didnโ€™t want to not be enough for Masa either.

โ€œThe children are gone, and I am at a loss. I have no one left to provide for, no purpose.โ€ Despite Masahiroโ€™s outlook on the situation, the words still stung. Wasnโ€™t that what partners were supposed to do for each other? Provide for one another? Lean on the other in times of need, grow together? Without the children, without being a mother it felt like she had no worth. That if she wasnโ€™t raising some one, Bel didnโ€™t see her as enough. Thatโ€™s why she had ran; not enough for him, invisible to the people of Estia. She recalled several moments where she was just Belamosโ€™s partner, when people had forgotten who she was, when people had forgotten her name. Despite nearly five years in Estia, thatโ€™s all she was to them; not the Doctor who had healed the sick and dying, or delivered their children. Not the woman who checked up on families on a regular basis, bringing food to those who struggled. Not the shinobi who laid down her arms for a peaceful life, to be like them. Not the business owner who protected them.

Hands gently caressed the bark, their surface softly calloused from work. The motion seemed to calm her, and an added deep breath chased away the lump at her throat. She remembered Kagerouโ€™s coping mechanisms; breathe in... two... three... four, breathe out... two... three... four, repeat. She could feel Lohnerโ€™s bark under her fingers, hear the sounds of the terarriumโ€™s trickling waters. Ground yourself, Sonyo. With one last deep breath she opened her eyes and stood, moving to a nearby case of research equipment. Now she would begin.

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
              โ€ข Objectives
              โ€ข Completed
              โ€ข Go Here

โ†ณ

โ†ณ
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข
            โ€ข

Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:46 am

As the carrier falcon arrived close to the OASIS building, it would begin circling overhead and squawking. Signalling that it had a landing to make. Upon landing a note would be removed from the falcon addressed to the Head of the OASIS building, from the 2nd Tanikage of the Hidden Halley.

The note would read as follows.

๐”—๐”ฌ ๐”ด๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ช ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ถ ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ซ,

๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฃ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”—๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฎ๐”ฒ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ด๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ
OASIS ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ก๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฌ ๐”ช๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ณ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฐ. ๐”—๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ซ ๐”ž๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ฏ โ„Œ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ ๐”Ÿ๐”ž๐”ถ ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ฉ ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”Ž๐”ž๐”ด๐”ž ๐”ซ๐”ฌ ๐”Ž๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฆ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข.

๐”š๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ก๐”ข๐”ซ ๐” ๐”ฅ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ข ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ญ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ก ๐”ณ๐”ฌ๐”ฆ๐”ก ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”Ÿ๐”ข ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ค๐”ข๐”ก.

๐”“๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ž๐” ๐” ๐”ข๐”ญ๐”ฑ ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฏ ๐”ฅ๐”ฒ๐”ช๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฑ ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ท๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฃ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ถ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ณ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐” ๐”ข ๐”ž๐”ฐ ๐”ด๐”ข ๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ค๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ข ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ฐ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฐ.

่ฐท ๐”‘๐”ฆ๐”ก๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ช๐”ข ๐”—๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข, ๐”ลซ๐”ท๐”ฌ๐”ซ

Torture Me Softly

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:25 am
User ImageEnter from Astoria

Silent as the night fog, James entered the OASIS facility in what was perhaps his first appearance in months, at least in his official OASIS attire. Of course he'd been making biweekly visits while masquerading as normal OASIS staff. He normally preferred it that way. Unfortunately, this time, he would need his authority as James to spread a defensive array across OASIS's grounds. The task itself was not something he wanted to do either. Even a barrier to protect could be turned into something that could imprison, after all. However, every new piece of news he's heard of this region since the past few months only seemed to increase the urgency of this sort of protection even further.

He didn't want to spread so much influence over OASIS, but it looked like he really wasn't left with a choice. After dismissing the aide that tried to get him to see to a letter from an important official, a matter James felt more comfortable letting Yuki Onna or Nightengale see first, he went to his private office and pulled out the seal schematics he had drawn up the other day for one last review.

Sealing Array Plans
Sealing Array created by Wolfe.

520 to Cast, no routine Upkeep, unless someone tries to force entry. And then it'll take 40 for the Rashoman Gate

Outer Array
-
โ–ฐ Triple Summoning: Rashลmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashลmon ] | Rank A (north gate)
By performing the summoning technique, the user manifest three, fifty feet concrete gates of Rashomon. The two massive doors in the doorway are able to withstand techniques equal rank and below. This technique gains overwhelming when blocking oncoming attacks equal rank and below. In addition, by opening the doors, the gates become a vortex which attempt to swallow everything into their sealed gates. Any opponent sealed must pay an S-ranked amount of chakra to break out. This technique has an upkeep cost of forty chakra per post they are open.

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] and [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the inside of the outermost gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

โ–ฐ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C (outer)
Cannot be set up in battle. A complex Fuuin is written on a piece of paper and imbued with C Rank chakra. This will allow it to self-adhere to its placed position, though they only activate and perform their intended task when no more, and no less, than five [5] are placed. One [1] of the five [5] must be placed on the intended gate/doorway. The other four may be placed anywhere within the topic. Objects and people within the sealed area are protected from all harm unless either the five seals are dealt with, (each one requiring a C-ranked attack to destroy), or the seal is neutralized.

• Seal Connection: Combine [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

โ–ฐ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable
Allows the user to use elemental chakra sealed by nature sealing to make techniques. The techniques may be in free form from a stream of fire to a barrage of boulders. Size manipulation equates to ten feet per rank of the chakra unsealed. Cannot use this technique to make sentient apparitions of elements, or any technique which last more than a single post.

• Seal Connection: Combine [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

โ–ฐ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C (inner)

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)] and [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the outside of the middle gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

โ–ฐ Triple Summoning: Rashลmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashลmon ] | Rank A (south gate)
-

Elemental Wall
-

• Seals Connection: Trigger [Elemental Wall - Element Sealing Method] unleashing outwards if [Outer Array - Triple Rashoman (all)] is breached.

โ–ฐ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable Rank S

• Seals Connection: Trigger [Elemental Wall - Element Sealing Method] surrounding [Inner Array] as if it were another barrier if [Inner Array - Triple Rashoman (all)] is breached.

-

Inner Array
-
โ–ฐ Triple Summoning: Rashลmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashลmon ] | Rank A (west gate)

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] and [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the inside of the middle gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

โ–ฐ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C

• Seal Connection: Combine [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

โ–ฐ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable

• Seal Connection: Combine [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

โ–ฐ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)] and [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the outside of the inner gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

โ–ฐ Triple Summoning: Rashลmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashลmon ] | Rank A (east gate)
-

Techniques used:
1 S
4 A
2 B
4 C
10 D

Techniques are cast at rank indicated to adhere to Korabo rules.
When activated, techniques act as S+ rank.
Rashoman gates are 'keyed' to certain individuals and items so they don't swallow everything every time they open.
All Element Sealing Methods have Doton sealed in a Kage rank scroll. 3 Kage rank scrolls used in array.

In summary,
  • Each set of Triple Rashomon faces a different cardinal direction (north, south, east, west).
  • Five Seal Barrier tags ({ or } with the open end towards the gate the tag is placed upon) are placed as such between the three Rashomon gates ([]) that make up each triple Rashomon with the Element Sealing Method (I) in between each pair of Five Seal Barriers:
    []} | {[]} | {[]
  • The fifth tag for each Five Seal Barrier is located in the center of OASIS.
  • When the Rashomon gates are opened willingly, they open a pathway through the Five Seal Barriers.
  • When the Rashomon gates are opened forcefully, they activate the Rashomon vortex effect regardless of the condition of the Five Seal Barriers.
  • If a Five Seal Barrier is broken in the inner or outer layers, an Element Sealing Method will unleash its sealed element at S+ rank.
  • If the Outer or Inner Array is broken, an Element Sealing Method will unleash its sealed element at S+ rank.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:40 am
User ImageThe scrolls that held blueprints of the plan were neatly stacked on one side of the desk, their review complete. James, on the other hand, was nowhere near his desk. His slim figure stood off to one side of his brightly lit office, in front of a counter tending to tea preparations. As the kettle on the electric stove slowly reached boiling point, gloved hands nimbly worked their way through the various jars of herbs neatly arranged on the shelves above the counter, each of them labeled clearly in the soft handwriting of his assistant.

An assistant that he was, incidentally, expecting to come in any moment now. Though his expression was unreadable behind the thick, bird-beaked mask he wore, he truly was looking forward to this meeting. How long has it been already? Ah... A few months? Yes, that sounded about right, and that meeting had been all about OASIS as well. He felt sorry, indeed, like he had been negligent of his duties somehow.

Whenever and in whatever matter his assistant entered the office, James would greet in a light, airy voice, "Nezu, it's been a while. Thank you for coming. Close the door and take a seat, will you?". The tea stuffs, arranged neatly on a tray, would be brought to the table and while Nezu made herself comfortable, James carefully set the tea and snacks for the two to enjoy.

Novasse

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image

The ever faithful assistant would wander in after her duties elsewhere had concluded, the aspiring mender of wounds had hoped to one day possess the skills and experience that James had one day. She wore traditional robes of OASIS, alongside a silver veil which hid all but the lower half of her face. Her lips were eternally sealed into a frown though the reason why had eluded even the best suspicions of the doctors here. Nezu allowed the door to be closed behind her and would walk forward towards the dapper looking gentleman. "Sorry about being late..." she muttered, fussing about her tardiness. "The sanitization was taking long because people kept giving me their tools to clean. I'm done for now though..."" Her feet carried her towards a chair nearby the tray of food and drinks and allowed her to rest for the time being. She took a cup of tea for herself and took a long sip before her vision returned to James.

"D-Did you need help with anything?"

โšก OOC NOTES [x]

โ–ฌ โ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

HeadlessKoko
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:21 pm
User Image"Nezu~" James called for no practical reason as he sat down opposite of the young OASIS doctor. Young but very much accomplished in spite of her age. "Nezu" was the closest he could get to saying a familiar name.

After giving a brief once over, eyes taking into account what he could behind the veil and loose clothes, and happily determining that Nezu seemed to be in fine health, the second-in-command shadow leader of OASIS leaned back into his seat and relaxed. "I do need some help from you, Nezu," he responded frankly. His voice, as usual, was not his natural voice, but as it was often the case, it matched his appearance, at least. A soft male voice was what delivered his words as he said, "It's going to require the rest of the day, which is why I cleared out the schedule for you, but there's no real rush. I know it's a little weird to just be chatting casually like this with everything that's happening, but I was hoping to take the extra time to check in on you, make sure you're doing fine."

The windows in this room, as almost always, were covered by thick curtains for privacy. With light unable to pierce the dark cloth, it gave the illusion that everything was normal with the world outside. No traces of the sun's abnormal eclipse made it in, not through the windows nor through James's voice. He spoke calmly about this matter, long inured to the otherworldly.

Though, that wasn't to say he was ignoring it. The eclipse had only lasted for a few hours so far, but James had already soundly settled the chaos these recent affairs stirred in OASIS and his clan. In regards to Arashigakure's hospital, he left it with only a brief message that Kameyo would be in charge of this crisis. He figured this event was as good as any other to test that the medical center would be lose nothing with his absence. Though, admittedly, it was difficult to not go running there... and everywhere.

"I need to settle down. I can't be everywhere at once." James picked up his tea and sipped at it, lifting his mask up to expose his mouth so that he could drink. The eclipse did not bother him, but that did not stop him from worrying. The direct effects of this event, so far, were simple and small-scale. Hikariton users, natural and implanted, had lost their powers. It had required a massive emergency reorganization and rerouting of specific missions in his clan. OASIS, being medically inclined, was less affected, but everyone had to be made aware and quickly be given instructions on how to approach explaining this bizarre phenomenon to patients that might ask. What he worried most about was the kind of thoughts this darkness could stir in the minds of men. Fear made people act in ways unheard of, and opportunity was a tantalizing bait. James would not be surprised if OASIS saw a rise in patients beaten or robbed by those emboldened by this seemingly world-ending event.

Then there were the long-term effects, but right now, it was too early to consider them. In fact, he wondered if such a world-changing event would last long enough to even consider the long-term. He had seen strange things happen many times in his life. Each time, he had seen the adversity faced and beaten, sometimes it even seemed like the adversity was beaten less by those who fought it and more by a lack of time. Regardless of the case, he knew that there would always be heroes that would rise to the challenge. He, like in all of those prior events, was tempted to rise to the challenge and witness the stories that unfolded, but there were other matters that were more necessary. Many would clamor towards this eclipse and solve it with or without him.

Keeping his attention on Nezu, James offered a more specific question in case his tiny protege was having difficulty finding her words, "By the way, you said you were late because people kept giving you extra work... You're not being bullied. Are you, Nezu?"

[40 sentences]

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:59 am
User Image

Nezu was surprised that the second-in-command would need the help of somebody like herself. She had barely seen her first year in OASIS after joining out of a lack of anywhere else to go, and had very little practical experience under her belt for the time being. But something about James' voice had always made her a tad on the cautious side. Not that Nezu didn't trust him or anything. He had a reputation for a reason after all. The veiled youth held the cup of tea in her hands quietly while wondering what he meant by "making sure she was doing fine". Like always, the little mouse of OASIS would be an filled with anxiety and dreading the next terrible event like she always had. A part of her had hoped this new transition into a new environment would be a fresh start but that didn't appear to be panning out as it had been in her mind. The room was dark with the newest event of the sun being dimmed to an eternal shadow of its former self, which almost made her wonder if the end times were upon them or some other unnatural occurrence. Her lips would show drinking from the drink prepared for her while looking at James as the question for her came, fired upon her by the second-in-command.

"Ah-I..." Nezu began, looking down at her half empty cup of tea to see the reflection of her veiled face. It had been so long since she had seen it fully that the girl almost forgot what it might have looked like. Black hair eyes, but the features were almost absent from her mind. She honestly had no good answer for what to respond to him with. Was it bullying? Or just doing favors for people who were much too busy to bother with such tasks that were beneath them. After around a few seconds of silence, Nezu returned her gaze towards James. "They...just say that they're busy." she began. "That I should wash the tools because it's all I can do, despite my training. That I'll never be a real doctor even though I used to be a Chuunin." Nezu's grip on the cup would increase while she would be experiencing a bit of another episode without being calmed down. "But maybe they're right...I can't do anything but heal small wounds, and I can't work too hard this...happens." She shook a little, fully aware that James likely had a good idea of what she meant by that. It was a condition Nezu had developed after the heavy workloads here, discovered when she was found unconscious in the hallways, signs of fatigue and overworking prominent within her. Despite this, Nezu wished to show everybody that she was more than capable of doing whatever it took. She did want to be Kumokage one day, long ago. "S-So what did you wish from me?"

โšก OOC NOTES [x]

HeadlessKoko
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:25 pm
User ImageThe still mask betrayed nothing of the way James squinted his eyes or the way his smile faded into a worried frown. Of course, he more than had a good idea of Nezu's condition. He had done what he could to provide her with suitable working conditions, but there was only so much he could do without risking suspicions.

"Nezu, child," James gave a false sigh, "That is exactly what we call bullying." He shook his head lightly at the matter. Even beneath his mask, he had replaced his frown with smile of mild admonishment. That was the only way to get the voice and motion of his head right. "I won't tell you how to perform your job," James continued to speak, teacup turning slowly in his hands, "However, I believe you are worth far more than you think you are. I recall your skill assessment from when you joined OASIS. If you put your mind to it, I believe you will make a splendid doctor, but remember. To take care of others, it is also important to take care of oneself."

After putting the half finished cup of tea down on the table, James leaned back into his seat. His long legs crossed and he rest his folded hands atop his lap. He couldn't think of anything more to say without appearing strange, so he moved on to the next topic, "In answer to your question, I would like to request your identity. Not your real identity, of course. Simply your OASIS one. There is an errand I would to run as an anonymous member of OASIS, and while I run that errand, I would like someone to pretend to be me. Of course, I only wish for you to accept if you are comfortable with this proposition. I don't want to force you."

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:14 pm
User Image

Nezu murmured out a quick apology, as she knew that it was an issue for which she had been scolded for multiple times that they all tended to just blend together. She hated to disappoint people, so much that a desire to validate herself within the eyes of others had gotten so severe that she commonly just saught these sorts of hazings as jokes at her expense. Ones which she wasn't laughing at or benefiting from in the slightest. James would disapprove of such thoughts from her by reminded her of her pre-assessment before joining the organization. Her scores were above what was expected from somebody who had yet to pass the age of adulthood, likely her only reason for being accepted in the first place. Not that she'd ideally admit that.

But it was James' request that caught her off guard. "My...identity?" she asked, listening to him explain his desire. A job he was to go on required him to use another person for, and yet here would be likely the worst candidate for the case. Unless he was sneaking into an academy, there wasn't much that he would be able to do as her. However strange, Nezu would slowly nod her head. "N-No, no. I would be honored to help you with this mission, sir. I promise that I won't do anything out of the ordinary for you. Whatever is best for you to complete your mission."

โšก OOC NOTES [x]

HeadlessKoko
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:33 pm
User Image"Thank you, Nezu," James nodded his head in gratitude for the prompt acceptance of his request, "But I can see that you have some doubts about your usefulness." Behind his mask, he couldn't help but smile. Though Nezu spoke with half her face hidden, she was still as easy to read as ever. No amount of training had managed to change that. To assuage the worries she held, James had no qualms with revealing a little of what was behind his decision, "Worry not, I won't be doing anything dangerous with your identity. I simply thought now would be a good time to cover my tracks since it's been a while since I pulled a similar stunt. I thought you would be the perfect candidate for keeping this swap on the down low. Furthermore, as a former kunoichi, I thought you would have experience pretending to be someone else." This was, after all, Nezu he was speaking to. Though she didn't know why herself, he had reason to put so much trust in her.

Wasting no further time, the OASIS third-in-command stood up from his seat and unbuttoned his jacket. As he shrugged off the outer layer of clothing, he began explaining, "Please use whatever transformation technique you are most comfortable with. This body is 5'11" and approximately 195 lbs, mostly from lean muscle mass." With the jacket off and only a cravat, vest, and button-up shirt in its place, the silhouette of the body was much easier to see. "As for the face... Any will do really so long as it fits the mask, and as you can see, I have black hair at the moment. There's a copy of the mask on my desk. Feel free to use it as a reference." Tossing his head over his shoulder, Jack motioned to the where his mask sat upon his desk. His words came out efficiently, but there was no sense of rush in the way he spoke. His kind tone gave all the room for Nezu to ask him any questions or request for him to slow down.

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:58 pm
User Image

The reassurance that James would do nothing with her identity was a good one, though Nezu would still hold back some amount of anxiety towards somebody rolling around as herself and vice versa. It wasn't something she had necessarily done all of the time during her time as a kunoichi of a village truth be told though a skill in her inventory for sure. James began to disrobe himself of his clothing while Nezu turned her back so she wouldn't see anything too mature. Once that was done, she'd take the clothing he tossed away and take off her outer wear in return. The robes, her shoes, and her veil, temporarily. Once she was ready, the girl would perform the transformation technique before him. With a plume of smoke billowing outwards, a carbon copy of James would stand where Nezu had once, reaching for the mask while fashioning it over his head and breathing in. Nezu had become a boy like this once upon a time, though it was forced and she had began to develop feelings for a couple of the other ninja of the village. So the change in gender wasn't too much of a surprise.

"I hope this form will suit your needs, James." Nezu said in James' own voice, albeit much more timid. She spun around and would begin dressing in his clothing. Her own was gently pushed to him while Nezu-as-James would frown underneath her mask. "I only ask that you do not look into any pockets. There are some...things that I keep there. I don't think I'm ready for others to see them."

โšก OOC NOTES [x]

HeadlessKoko
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Novasse

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:34 pm
User ImageBehind his mask, James smiled at Nezu's request. His head could be seen tilting in amusement. While Nezu had her back turned, he had taken the opportunity to summon an extra set of clothes for the other girl to wear, just so that he wouldn't have to strip himself completely naked. He would be unbothered, but he could only imagine the kind of fright he would give Nezu.

"That will do, Nezu," James complimented, even clapping his hands when she showed him the completed form, "Now, chin up, and if someone does come by asking for me, redirect them to Dr. Nightengale. Tell them that you are in the middle of a sensitive part of setting up OASIS's barrier defenses and cannot be disturbed As for your clothes..."

James looked down at the clothes that held something of sensitive nature for Nezu. Despite that, she was still willing to offer it to him. He chuckled. Her naivety would worry him to death, but it was also endearing. It would be nice if people could be so naive. Gently, James pushed the clothes back to Nezu. "Don't worry, I've already prepared my own set of clothes," the director assured as he looked up at Nezu. In the next instant, her hands clasped together in a simple henge sign and smoke billowed out from his body, covering his entire form. In the smoke of the henge he performed, James hid the actual techniques he used. First, a far more real transformation that physically changed the body. Then, the summoning of clothes out of his inter-dimensional seals and straight onto his bodies. When the smoke cleared in a second, an exact replica of Nezu stood in front of the Nezu that had transformed into James.

Dewy eyes looking up shyly from above the veil, James gave Nezu a second to accustom herself to this new appearance. Then, he stepped completely into this new role. "Then... Doctor, if you have nothing to say," he spoke quietly. No, she spoke quietly, and in the same timid voice that Nezu used she said, "I won't trouble you any further and take my leave to run your errand. I just hope I won't disappoint you." Even the note of depression at the very end, the disappointment at her own shortcomings, sounded authentic. The small body with arms clutched to the chest and shoulders raised in perpetual defense from some unseen fear looked even smaller than it already was. This tiny body gave a timid bow then waited patiently for Nezu with small lips pursed hesitantly. If Nezu had any questions or misgivings, then now was the time to voice them.
Novasse

โ—„ ่™šโ•‘ ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ค๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ผ โ†ฌ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แด›สœส€แด‡แด€แด…

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games