Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
OASIS :: Main buildings [ Civilian access ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:05 pm
User Image

Nezu would listen to the orders of the doctor, given to her under the guise of filling his stead in case somebody wished to see him. In this body, the girl-turned-boy would quickly dressed himself in his clothing. The change of material felt...odd. She had gotten so used to the soft materials of her robes that James' felt entirely rough by comparison. Boys always seemed to have the most uncomfortable clothing to her. A part of her doubted that she could do a perfect impersonation of James given the vastly different head space between themselves but she would at least try to not seem too out of place. "R-Right..." she muttered, huffing to herself. "I'll just stay in here then." In an explosion of chakra and jutsu, a perfect copy of herself would appear before herself, now as the masked man. He even got all of her inflections and quirks down to a science. It was honestly scary how impressive James was at knowing her despite being here for only a few months. She did her best at trying to sound like James by feigning a little confidence. Her head would be raised, chest out, maybe sitting back down in her new chair.

"You're dismissed then, Nezu. Please take care, and I'll be here if you need me."

OOC NOTES [x]

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HeadlessKoko
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:35 pm
User ImageAlmost flawlessly, "Nezu" bowed and excused herself.

There was only one mistake. For a little bit right after bowing, she gave a timid smile to James. It was a smile Nezu, no Akoto, might have made years ago, back when she had small reasons to smile amidst everything else in the world to be scared of. In the stuttering and quiet voice of Nezu with her soft and uncertain demeanor, "Nezu" said something James wanted to say, "I-if you would like, Dr. James, I have prepared some snacks in the second from the top left desk d-drawer. I-I hope you like them, at least." Then she gave one last, hurried bow and rushed out of the office with her long-sleeved hands covering the already veiled lower half of her mouth, as if too embarrassed to stay any longer.

After turning the bend, and since she hadn't seen anyone since exiting the office, Nezu dropped the shy act and continued with the normal Nezu act. With head bowed down and shoulders hitched up, she scurried quietly out of OASIS to finish her errand quickly.

In the second from the top left drawer of the desk, various supplies were neatly organized within. On top of the various supplies, there was a whole stash of different candies and treats. It was a wide variety, so it wouldn't be surprising that a few of Nezu's favorites from a few years back would be found.

Exit to 🏞️ || Kogarashi Marketplace

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:30 am
User Image
User Image
Enter from 🏞️ || Kogarashi Marketplace

"I-I'm sorry. Per James's orders, I've brought the sealer who will set up the defenses for OASIS. Really, I'm sorry.," the small, depressed voice of Nezu explained the reason for the outsider to yet another nosy medical assistant who wanted to know what she was doing and if she could instead help them out by cleaning some tools. After another sorry from Nezu, the medical assistant went to actually go and do her job instead of trying to push it onto another. Kagerou was just a step behind her with a serene smile, bells ringing in time to her walking rhythm. From time to time, her head would swing to and fro, as if her attention was caught by a new detail here or there. Occassionally, she'd pipe up with a casual question, to which Nezu would over-politely answer and then apologize afterwards.

When Nezu showed Kagerou to the rooftop of the OASIS establishment, the green haired performer glanced curiously at her surroundings before turning her red eyes to her small guide, a question apparent in their scarlet depths.

Nezu appropriately answered, "S-sorry, K-kage-ch-Miss Kagerou..." Rather, she tried to appropriately answer but had to pause to blush red when her tongue slipped. Shaking, she managed to steady herself by gulping and then continued, "Sorry... Um... Sorry, but Dr. Jack told me to tell you to start without him."

"... Sorry."

"Ah, no, it's okay. Please, you have no reason to apologize."

"Sorry."

Kagerou smiled quietly, dot dot dots almost tangible in the pause.

Head ducked, Nezu was quick to stutter even more of an explanation before the guest got angry, "He's really busy, so he might not be able to see you at all, so if you're done before he comes, he would also like you to simply leave. I'm r-really sorry... He told me that you wouldn't need him so..."

Of course, however, this was Kagerou. Kagerou didn't get angry. Trying to ease the tension, she gave a relaxed smile and assured, "It's okay, I understand."

"Sorry."

Kagerou only smiled helplessly and moved to the materials prepared for her arrival by, well, herself.

This was all just a play between Kagerou and Kagerou, with the real Nezu pretending to be James, Kagerou's OASIS alter ego, in an office somewhere else. To go this far when original and clone were alone was perhaps not necessary, but that was no excuse to cut corners. Even the chakra of the clone that took the shape of Nezu was indistinguishable from the original Nezu's chakra. Complicated as it was, this was also the simplest solution Kagerou could find for retaining the anonymity of one of OASIS's core leader figures. The fire emperor deserved this much respect, at least. It would be outright insulting to think that he couldn't at least recognize his own ideas.

Acting as if she hadn't reviewed these materials this very morning, Kagerou spread open the scroll that contained the seal formula and then expanded from there to the various documents and maps recording the preparations for the inscription of the formula within OASIS grounds. As if two individuals had been planning on this together remotely, correspondence was available, and the latest was a series of minor edits, required due to unforeseen circumstances, on some details. Kagerou looked over the changes that were needed and nodded her head in approval after several minutes of study.

The green-haired dancer took a step back from the desk into the wide open area. Flicking her gaze playfully to Nezu, she courteously announced, "I will start now. Please relax and watch." The lithe body relaxed, and though the clothes worn were something as boring as a white button up shirt, red tie, and black pants, in that moment, the performer looked anything but ordinary. Her bells rang lightly as her hands floated to her sides. A fan, from who knows where, was flicked open. She began to move, her arms swept gracefully through the air, her steps flowed into each other. Her clear bells and the gentle humming of a river-like tone from her lips were all the music needed.

From this performance of classical taste, a steady flow of chakra streamed forth. The flicks and waves of the hands and the gentle peals of the bells were all the hand signs the dancer needed to move the earth below. A gentle rumble soon hummed forth from one section of OASIS, and as soon as it died down, the section besides it hummed in activity. A wave of humming passed through OASIS as, somewhere deep down and away from prying eyes, the earth was turned and shaped. Only once the wave was brought full circle did the dancing and humming stop and Kagerou, her exhaustion hidden without effort and not even a bead of sweat visible, finally put down her fan, finished with the dance of her clan.

She smiled at Nezu and, without a word, walked off the rooftop.

Through the door, of course. Kagerou walked off the rooftop through the door, like a normal human being. The schematics above would have been all she needed to guide her to the focal point for this seal, and though she expected exhaustion, she found that she wasn't as well-prepared for it as she would have liked. After using all of that chakra just to mark OASIS, she felt light-headed. Of course, she would still be able to hold out. She could take far more than this, but it was better to be safe than sorry. She should hurry and finish this task so that she could excuse herself that much sooner.

On the way out, Nezu was dismissed with a wave of the hand, and while she appeared bewildered for a second, she left as instructed.

There wasn't much to say. Compared to the performance above, the vital part of activating the seal was rather dull and lifeless. Like many things in life, the flashiest parts weren't always the most important. On the ground floor of OASIS, Kagerou placed her hand over the necessary point and channeled her chakra through the seal to activate the multiple techniques. She triggered the activations perfectly with each other, and like dominoes, the rest of the connections triggered in turn. Three kage level scrolls she had brought with her had been placed here as well, and as they connected to the seal, they were filled to the brim with doton energy. At the end of this simple ordeal, even Kagerou had a bead of sweat form on her forehead. Depleting her chakra to this level... It was something she was trained for, but also one of those things that was difficult to accustom to even with training. Fighting the urge to slump, even ignoring the desire to lean on a support, Kagerou stood straight up after the seal was finished and recollected herself. Even in OASIS, partially because "Kagerou" would not be familiar with OASIS and mostly because she didn't want to worry Sonyo, she did not want to show any weakness.

Chakra: 500/3900

Resources Consumed
• 275 chakra multiplied by an unknown number to shape the terrain and etch the seal as a permanent fixture of the very earth that OASIS is built upon. Inscriptions are etched below the surface of the earth, being present but not seen.
  • 240 chakra - Dance of Impermanence [ Uitenpen ] (rank S+; range 100 m) - Korabo Impermanence [ Uitenpen ] (rank S) with Kiritani Hidden Technique: Dance (rank A; effective rank S)
  • 35 chakra - Song of Finger Engraving Seal [ Shikoku Fuuin ] (rank C) - Modify Finger Engraving Seal [ Shikoku Fuuin ] (rank C) with Kiritani Hidden Technique: Song
  • Korabo Dance and Song to create bursts of 100 meter radius up to 320 meters away.
  • Repeat until inscriptions cover OASIS. Kagerou has 3900 chakra total. Unless OASIS is bigger than a couple kilometers, she has enough chakra.
• 520 chakra for the sealing array
• x3 Kage's Scroll to contain the S+ rank doton for the 3 Element Sealing Methods

Sealing Array Plans
Sealing Array created by Wolfe.

520 to Cast, no routine Upkeep, unless someone tries to force entry. And then it'll take 40 for the Rashoman Gate

Outer Array
-
▰ Triple Summoning: Rashōmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashōmon ] | Rank A (north gate)
By performing the summoning technique, the user manifest three, fifty feet concrete gates of Rashomon. The two massive doors in the doorway are able to withstand techniques equal rank and below. This technique gains overwhelming when blocking oncoming attacks equal rank and below. In addition, by opening the doors, the gates become a vortex which attempt to swallow everything into their sealed gates. Any opponent sealed must pay an S-ranked amount of chakra to break out. This technique has an upkeep cost of forty chakra per post they are open.

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] and [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the inside of the outermost gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

▰ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C (outer)
Cannot be set up in battle. A complex Fuuin is written on a piece of paper and imbued with C Rank chakra. This will allow it to self-adhere to its placed position, though they only activate and perform their intended task when no more, and no less, than five [5] are placed. One [1] of the five [5] must be placed on the intended gate/doorway. The other four may be placed anywhere within the topic. Objects and people within the sealed area are protected from all harm unless either the five seals are dealt with, (each one requiring a C-ranked attack to destroy), or the seal is neutralized.

• Seal Connection: Combine [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

▰ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable
Allows the user to use elemental chakra sealed by nature sealing to make techniques. The techniques may be in free form from a stream of fire to a barrage of boulders. Size manipulation equates to ten feet per rank of the chakra unsealed. Cannot use this technique to make sentient apparitions of elements, or any technique which last more than a single post.

• Seal Connection: Combine [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

▰ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C (inner)

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Outer Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)] and [Outer Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the outside of the middle gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

▰ Triple Summoning: Rashōmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashōmon ] | Rank A (south gate)
-

Elemental Wall
-

• Seals Connection: Trigger [Elemental Wall - Element Sealing Method] unleashing outwards if [Outer Array - Triple Rashoman (all)] is breached.

▰ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable Rank S

• Seals Connection: Trigger [Elemental Wall - Element Sealing Method] surrounding [Inner Array] as if it were another barrier if [Inner Array - Triple Rashoman (all)] is breached.

-

Inner Array
-
▰ Triple Summoning: Rashōmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashōmon ] | Rank A (west gate)

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] and [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the inside of the middle gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

▰ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C

• Seal Connection: Combine [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

▰ Element Sealing Method [ Godai Houin no Michi ] | Rank B | Universal | Variable

• Seal Connection: Combine [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (outer)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)]. Trigger [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method] if [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (any)] is broken.

▰ Five Seal Barrier [ Gofuu Kekkai ] | Rank C

• Seal Connection: Combine [All Arrays - Triple Rashoman (all gates)] with [Inner Array - Five Seal Barrier (inner)] and [Inner Array - Element Sealing Method]. The Rashomon functions as the intended gate/doorway for the Five Seal Barrier; one tag is placed on the outside of the inner gate of each Rashomon (four tags total) and one tag is placed in the center of OASIS.

▰ Triple Summoning: Rashōmon [ Kuchiyose: Sanjuu Rashōmon ] | Rank A (east gate)
-

Techniques used:
1 S
4 A
2 B
4 C
10 D

Techniques are cast at rank indicated to adhere to Korabo rules.
When activated, techniques act as S+ rank.
Rashoman gates are 'keyed' to certain individuals and items so they don't swallow everything every time they open.
All Element Sealing Methods have Doton sealed in a Kage rank scroll. 3 Kage rank scrolls used in array.

In summary,
  • Each set of Triple Rashomon faces a different cardinal direction (north, south, east, west).
  • Five Seal Barrier tags ({ or } with the open end towards the gate the tag is placed upon) are placed as such between the three Rashomon gates ([]) that make up each triple Rashomon with the Element Sealing Method (I) in between each pair of Five Seal Barriers:
    []} | {[]} | {[]
  • The fifth tag for each Five Seal Barrier is located in the center of OASIS.
  • When the Rashomon gates are opened willingly, they open a pathway through the Five Seal Barriers.
  • When the Rashomon gates are opened forcefully, they activate the Rashomon vortex effect regardless of the condition of the Five Seal Barriers.
  • If a Five Seal Barrier is broken in the inner or outer layers, an Element Sealing Method will unleash its sealed element at S+ rank.
  • If the Outer or Inner Array is broken, an Element Sealing Method will unleash its sealed element at S+ rank.

After the rumbling that gently cradled OASIS faded, Kagerou's work as she shifted the land to shape the seals, the copy of Nezu gently knocked on the door to James's office. "J-james, I'm sorry. It's Nezu. May I come in?".

Once given permission, she would come in and close the door behind her, giving a small bow in greeting. "I-I'm finished," even when announcing it was time they return to their original selves, the act continue, "Thank you very much for this... Sorry, I-I will give back your identity now..." Small fingers netted nervously into each other over Nezu's stomach and she seemed absolutely allergic to eye contact.

In front of the very eyes of the James copy, Nezu's body would shift and morph. It would grow, change, and then the rest of the transformation would go unseen under a veil of smoke as the clothes of the small girl were switched out with clothes of the kind James wore. As the veil cleared, a gloved hand could be seen adjusting a beaked mask over an already hidden face. "This was very helpful, Nezu," James spoke in his voice and his mannerisms, "Again, thank you. Since you must be tired after having to be me all day, I'll let you get some rest now. However, if you are not opposed, I wouldn't mind working with you more frequently in the future. Please, do think on it." His expression could not be seen, but the suave, encouraging smile could be heard loud and clear in his manner of speaking. "I look forward to seeing you again."

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:48 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • U z ʋ ɱ α k ɩ • ] ━━━━━━

While Kagerou was doing the seals, it seemed that Nozomi was lucky to have used the reverse summoning at the right time or even more so that the barriers don't have any protections against summonings. For the time being that was. Using this took a lot out of Nozomi so the time her body finally landed with a thud by Kagerou, she was unconscious. Her body would feel wet to the touch and it would be hard to determine if it was sweat or if she was just coming out of a pool or something like that. Maybe she came from a water battle? Her skin would be hot to the touch and her breathing seemed to be a bit labored.

[ Enter! ]

ϟ Arashigakure ϟ
Uzumaki | Genjutsu | Scholar | Jonin
| 1850 / 2050 Chakra | 1650 / 1650 Stamina |

Outfit: [x] [ With Uzumaki symbol on back of flak vest ] Body would feel hot to the touch. Soaking wet, it would be hard to tell if it was from her sweat or if she just got out of the pool. Messy hair braid.

Out Of Caffeine

HeadlessKoko

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 pm
User Image
User Image
With little ado, Nezu left the office, and the clone of James turned around to walk to his seat. However, he wouldn't make it.

Standing in the center of the array, Kagerou sensed a desperate ping of chakra as Nozomi summoned herself to her. Pain, panic, and fear, all rolled into one concise message that alerted Kagerou and gave her a split second to decide if she wanted to accept the reverse summoning or not.

Of course, she could only accept it. It wasn't like her to turn a blind eye to an emergency. Turning around and extending her sensory perception, that calm smile she held soon faded when Kagerou sensed and then saw who had come to her with such distress. Kagerou watched the red hair streamed through the air and her heart filled with dread when she could not see the familiar golden eyes as Nozomi's body fell limply into her arms. Heat enveloped the taller woman as she held her friend tight.

"Nozomi?" a smooth voice whispered.

With one hand already over the wrist of the unconscious body, Kagerou could feel the erratic pulse beating dangerously. Her mind a whir, and then she was gone in the next instant, already knowing what the problem was.

The Jack clone poofed away mid-step as Kagerou vanished from OASIS grounds. It would be fine, however. Both of the other two heads of OASIS had been briefed in advance of this seal, and OASIS had already been appropriately prepared. It wasn't necessary for Jack to remain on the grounds longer.

Exit to ♒ || Kiritani Himawari Estate [Residency]

Chakra: 500/3900

Novasse

Jenni Deer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:17 pm
A lone woman entered the clinic one day, clutching her side as she would have bits of a poisonous plant covered around her mouth. She groaned, collapsing in the hallways while grunting in pain. When questioned as to why, she would answer with a simple "Training. Just get me a bucket." Upon her request, Kizuri repaid the kindness by vomiting the contents of her stomach inside while doctors would continue to hook her up to machines keeping her barely clinging to life. Now and again, she'd sneak out of bed and get into the next poisonous substance she could get her hands into. This time it would be some of the mixtures by the research lab that she'd snatch without drawing too much suspicion. Once having them in her grasp, she grabbed a scalpel and made a quick incision on her palm. Ignoring the blissful feeling, she placed both hands into the beaker and awaited the side effects to come forward. She stumbled back to bed and would alert the orderlies again as her vitals would deteriorate yet again. Experiencing sensations this close to death was a feeling like no other. Kizuri could feel her blood growing, the heart growing weaker, and experienced some mild hallucinations across the coming days. Once again, when she was just healthy enough, it was time again to sabotage it. She drew herself from her sleep again and found the door locked. A minor setback, as Kizuri would look below and find a freshly laid rat trap near the corner of the room. After taking a good bite for good measure, her body screamed in agony again while she dropped to the floor and felt the vomit trickle from her foam ridden mouth. It gave the doctors and nurses a rather good scare, but thankfully not enough to kill her without taking her resistance with her spirit. At this point, the doctors would strap her down in bed so that she wouldn't get herself poisoned again without issue. While she did worry that somebody would wisen up and see that she was intentionally trying to poison herself, nobody had said anything yet. So like all tight situations one finds themselves in, the best option was to lie! Thankfully, with some quick thinking, the woman was able to write it off as intense hallucinations to avoid any rather...confusing comments from the staff here. Their patience was legendary...and pretty dumb. After a few weeks of resting and getting her vital signs stable, Kizuri had been given the full clear to leave her room. It was a boring kind of visit, although the first breath of fresh air in several weeks was like the first oine she had ever had long ago. The woman would bid the doctors farewell and walk off without paying, since she wasn't really interested in that kind of thing. On better roads, she walked off in search of her next step in training.

(5 posts - Toxicity Training | Rank E Learned)  

Novasse

◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces