Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Shadowstar x Russetstorm] Talk with me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:43 am
User Image
Two days Shadowstar found her self particularly busy the kits grew into paws and now the camp became even more lively. Some of them found mentors, others still needed them. Bearpaw had the most perfect Mentor, Foxfur would save their kill pile.

That meant there were still others she needed to seek out and make sure they had mentors. She'd have to think harder on a few of them to make sure they had the best Mentors. And there was a conversation with Flamedapple that still needed to happen.

Looking up at the sky darking, Shadowstar excused herself and stared to walk out of the Camp once more. It still took her by surprise that not a cat was treating her any different. After her big mouth around Russetstorm, Shadowstar expected them to overthrow her that morning. Only, it didn't seem he had said anything. Whats more, she hadn't seen any sign that he thought any less of her. Thank the Forestclan for that.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:07 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Russetstorm had been busy that morning, assigned to assist with the morning patrol he had just finished his work with Wildflower and Rivermist and had returned to camp to enjoy a fresh caught mouse to fill his belly. As he finished and swiped a pink tongue over a paw to the rub against his face he spotted Shadowstar leaving camp again and tilted his head.

Quickly finishing a brief groom he took stock of the fresh kill pile then headed after Shadowstar, again letting her keep a lead. "Shadowstar, good morning." he began, unsure if she was upset with him for speaking out last time. "I'm pleased to report there were no issues on the morning patrol." he added, hoping the good news would be reassuring.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:34 pm
Pausing mid-step, she turned her head just enough to look at the tom. He was still a mystery. What was clear, however, is he wasn't acting differently. No threats of using the conversation against her. None of her clan acted in a way that indicated they knew. Forestclan knows if Barkfang caught wind of a weakness that would be the end of her. "Good morning and that is great to hear." Wildflower was a great deputy, executing her orders and fast on her paws. Enough that there was no doubt the other shecat could adapt to any situation.

Before starting up again, she added a low, "and thank you." With a bit more volume for any other cats too curious for their own good she told him, "I am off again, just like last time." Rather than wait any longer, restless paws started to lead her back to that spot. Her pace was brisk and her tail up and over her back.

She wasn't leading the whole clan anywhere, the action just felt normal.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:30 pm
Russetstorm dipped his head again. "Anything for Riverclan." he added at her thank you. It felt great to be noticed by her, for a number of different reasons. As a simple warrior earning his place in the clan and as a cat, a fellow clan mate and hopefully companion.

However as Shadowstar was off again, Russetstorm tilted his head a bit. He glanced around for a moment before catching the last sight of her, tail over her back as her usual sign of wanting her cats to follow. So he did. Picking up the pace he did his best to match her, though she was fast and strong. He could see her muscles ripple beneath her coat and he admired her for that. A sign of a beautiful and strong leader. The cats had voted wisely.

Or at least, he'd say so. Besides, it was true.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:24 pm
He followed her, for her own pride it was probably a good thing he couldn't see her face. She took a little too much joy, and relief, that he had done so. Even with his discretion, for her own ease of mind, having a moment to talk to him alone was welcomed. The particular part of the river she gravitated to wasn't exactly a secret spot.

About the only place in her territory that counted as such was the Moonpool. She was no so fox-brained that going there seemed like a good idea. That was just taunting Direstar.

Rush of the waters came as a welcomed song to her ear. This time, she sat there and waited with one ear swiveled back to listen for his pawsteps. She held no illusions this time of pretending she expected to be alone.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:43 pm
Russetstorm slowed as he began to realize just where she had gone again. He looked around a bit then sat down next to her, hoping she was alright with him having joined her. For a moment or so he listened to the river, watching its waves careen down their path to their end journey. Slowly he turned to gaze at her, watching her movements and figure, trying to find the right time to speak. When he felt that she wouldn't reprimand him for doing so he turned his attention to her and spoke. "This spot calms you, doesn't it?"

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:01 pm
For a little while, she just focused on breathing, watching the water as it tried to calm her mind. Her tail was the only part of her in motion, sweeping behind her in a show of 'lazily'. She would sweep against his tail, sweep back towards herself then back again.

"It does, its the only place I feel freer to try and talk my thoughts out without fear of starting a rebellion in the Clan. Just about everything that comes out of my mouth feels like a declaration of weakness, of being unfit."
Case in point, every stupid thing she just said. How badly do you want to speak where the only counsel you find you blurt weakness?

Took just about every ounce of self control she had to keep her ears from going flat. She is a leader, IS, weakness has no place in her mind or heart.

"I appreciate that you didn't share my sad show last time. I wanted to tell you that." If that was the end of it, it would do.
Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:09 pm
Russetstorm made no show of displeasure as her tail swiped across his, even if slowly and lazily. Sometimes, he almost thought he'd not mind if she left it there but he cast the thoughts out of his mind quickly. A leader wouldn't have time for a simple warrior like himself, not when he still had so much more training to accomplish.

However when she spoke, her words sounding sad and uncertain, his ears went flat against his head. He felt for her, in the strange way that he felt emotions. Less of her words, more than she found it wrong to be weak. "Forgive me Shadowstar, but I believe you are thinking about this all wrong." he began, lifting a paw, wanting to reach out to her but he stopped, holding his place. His tail swished a bit. "There is no strength without weakness. It is very much one in the same. Where we are weak, there is growth." he nodded his head, pausing a moment to collect the rest of this thoughts.

"No one is going to hate you for having room to grow. And if they do then they themselves have even more room to improve."

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:26 pm
Sweeping her tail back, she lets it stay there, brushed up against his own. There was just something so comforting about tactile company. There wasn't much of that going around, her closest friend had kits of her own and wasn't exactly happy with her. It wasn't like she and Wildflower groomed each other while they talked about the clan. Or anything really.

And who did she have to blame for that odd image? Starclan, always starclan.

"You don't understand." Of course he didn't, how could he understand when she didn't understand everything clearly herself? His thoughts on weakness told her he wasn't spending much time with a shecat or two she could name. That was to his benefit.

"I can try to explain but I have a feeling that conversation would take two trips to really explore." Maybe that would scare him off? It wasn't fair to ask a Warrior to put up with that. To listen to her whine about everything when she should be grateful for all she had. It would scare him off and this foolishness would be put to bed.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:33 pm
Russetstorm felt hot beneath his fur. Had he really not understood? Had he said the wrong things? Brief panic swelled up inside him. "I am sorry...I was only hoping to help." he admitted as he eyed her tail nestled next to his. He left his, not moving. "If you find me acceptable... I will listen. All trips or one, whatever it takes." he offered, peering back at her, this time really into her eyes. He hated seeing her so unsure and so upset and if he could help even just by listening then that's what he wanted to do.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:07 am
Nothing else had helped, her restless search for whatever it was still had no answers. He hadn't judged, still sitting there willing to help. Talking out everything driving her crazy might help. Nothing else had and the Forestclan was just as silent as Jaggedstar always was.

Well, he had found her twice now when she needed to get away and talk. Maybe that was a hint? "I am not one to reject signs from the Forestclan." That was bad for your health, after all.

Standing up, she stretched out her muscles before looking right back at Russetstorm not shying away from eye contact. "Listening my help. If you really are willing to hear me out, as sad as what I have to say is, then meet me back here tonight after it starts to get dark." There was a lot to get done this day before she could mope in the moonlight.

This was wholly unfair to ask of the Tom, he didn't own her a sad party. There would be no blame if he didn't show up.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:17 am
The tom listened to all she had to say with a simple tilt of his head then a brief nod. A smile warmed his muzzle as he slowly blinked at her. "If talking helps then I will listen. Tonight, just past moonrise." he nodded again, getting to his paws. He let out a soft purr and bowed his head before his leader before moving in close to gently touch his nose to hers.

Presumptuous, maybe. But she needed comfort and he aimed to be that for her if she'd let him. After that he slipped away,back to camp , purring noisily the entire way.

EvilSilverDragon

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash