Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[ Greyleaf X Badgerclaw ] What's happening?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:18 pm
Greyleaf had been going about her day as usual, helping out cats left and right and overall just trying to keep up moral as the other clan seemed to insist on staying. She never understood it, Rockclans desperate want to continue to live in their camp. did they feel no need to go home? That was kind of upsetting to her, but she shoved it aside for the good of the clan.

Though, as strange things began to happen, wind, a pull towards something shencouldnt quite tell what, and the clan being confused and wary, she searched out her mate, Badgerclaw. "Badgerclaw?" She called out, her gaze scanning the camp for the tom. She wanted to be sure he was alright, as this was all slightly alarming. Little did she know the real horror had just begun.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:33 pm
Badgerclaw had been spending his day as he usually did. He had woken up beside his mate, Greyleaf and they had eaten breakfast together. He had gone on the dawn patrol and later went out hunting. RockClan had been staying with LightningClan for quite some time now, but it wasn't his place to complain about it.

Brightstar was doing her best for everyone, he reasoned. If his leader continued to allow RockClan without a fuss, then Badgerclaw would continue to treat them like their guests. After all, they had gone through such a frightening ordeal.

He was just coming through the entrance from another patrol, a squirrel in his jaws. As he was approaching the entrance, he felt the wind shift. His pelt ruffled and he padded more quickly into the camp. Hearing his name being called, he perked his ears.

"Greyleaf, my sweet?" He replied dropping the squirrel without thinking, his eyes searching before he found her and moved towards her. "What is it my songbird?" He asked, looking over her with a look of concern.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 am
Greyleaf turned her head as she heard a response and the cat wandered into camp, heading towards her. She let out a soft purr and scurried towards him, meeting him in his journey towards her. The nicknames calmed her considerably, but something still felt off. Greyleaf always was a bit of a nervous cat in tikes like this, always jumping to conclusions about what was happening.."Do to feel that wind? It's so unnatural." She mrrwed, shaking her head slowly.[/grey]

belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:26 am
Badgerclaw tilted his head, concern still bright in his eyes. He lowered himself just so, so that he was able to press his nose briefly to Greyleaf's. Then, he settled himself beside her, his pelt brushing against hers as he considered what she had said.

"It makes my fur feel matted." He admitted. "Like I've been wadding through the river and something is making me feel weighted down-heavy." He explained. "It's... unsettling, but I am more concerned over your well-being, than that of the wind about us." He indicated the Warriors Den. "Perhaps going inside will keep the wind from ruffling our fur any further." He suggested and got to his paws, laying his tail on his mate's shoulder. "It's worth a try, right?" He said.

AlicornPlayhouse

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:06 pm
The flustered she-cat let out a concerned mewl as he listed off how he felt, closing her eyes when his nose pressed to hers. As he finished speaking she pressed her muzzle into his fur. She wanted him to be safe, nothing should ever happen to her precious Badgerclaw! And if anycat ever did anything to him, she would rip off their pelt. She wasn't the tallest or strongest warrior, no, but her protective nature could do miracles.

She blinked up at him, taking a small step back as his tail lay across her shoulder. A much calmer purr escaped her maw. "I.. well I suppose it would, fuzzball." She admitted. "Maybe I was overreacting a little." Greyleaf confessed quietly, her head lowering a bit as she moved towards the warriors den.

belloblossom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:22 pm
Badgerclaw smiled sympathetically at his mate and started to lead her into the Warriors Den.
"Soon enough we shall wake with the dawn and all will be right and good." He glanced at the RockClan cats and shook his head slightly. "Well, for us at least." He informed her. Who knew what RockClan's future would hold? Or if there was even going to be a RockClan after another few moons?

Well, regardless of what was or what was to be, he crept into the Warriors Den and made room in his nest for his mate.
"Sweet dreams, my moon beam." He purred to her, before sleep took him.

AlicornPlayhouse
Want to finish up this up with a final post from you?

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

AlicornPlayhouse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:38 pm
Greyleaf's tail slowly swished from side to side as they entered the den. "I'm sure you're right, Badgerclaw..." She agreed slowly, though her gaze still lingered on the entrance, as though anticipating something that inevitably never came. Maybe she simply was being paranoid? Could Starclan be upset with Rockclan's staying there? Was the weather just acting up? Either way it couldn't be good.

Soon enough, though, the she cat forgot about this, curling up beside her mate and gazing at him softly. His nicknames for her always made her heart skip, a quiet purr leaving her as she awaited the tom to fall asleep. She may call him fuzzball, but it was her idea of showing affection through laughs and soft teasing. She nuzzled up against him slightly, resting her head against him. "Sleep well, my love." She purred. "Thank you.." She knew he was asleep, but she still meant every word she said. And, with a final lick to his head, she curled back up and fell asleep beside him.

belloblossom
And it's done~! The cuteness my heart. Heh.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games