Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:51 pm
User Image User Image

Leuruna’s dark coat stood out against the white snow as she jumped from spot to spot up the mountain. The snowy mountain was the only area she had seen that remotely looked like home and she thought that maybe MAYBE she would be able to find home if she made it to the top.

Her familiar Zirka wasn’t far behind her, jumping in the holes Leuruna left.

“Why must we waste our time climbing this thing? There are much better places to go that are safer, warmer and all around more comfortable. I enjoy adventures as much as the next hare, but even this is a little much for me.” Zirka yelled before letting out a sigh.

The small goddess stopped and looked at Zirka and give the hare a little shrug. Then continued the trek up the mountain. Zirka did not understand, did not know what it was like to miss home, to miss family. She was certain if the hare met her sister or met the gods she was close to; she would understand how important they were to her.

“At least be considerate enough to carry me on your back. My legs are tiny you know.” Zirka complained.

Leuruna halted to give the hare a chance to jump on her. She playfully stuck her tongue at the hare as Zirka jumped on her back.

“Now this is the way to travel. Onward my goddess!” Zirka yelled.

With that, Leuruna gleefully continued her trek up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:02 pm
User Image

Najwa had been on the hunt for her sister for awhile and it had taken a long time to track the bugger down. Ever since they heaven's had closed up it had been a bit of a mess everywhere and everyone was so displaced. It was a mess but finally Najwa was climbing up a mountain side pretty sure she was not far behind where Leuruna and Zirka were she could see spots where their foot printer were and surely their dark coats would stick out in all this white.

Najwa on the other hand blended in wonderfully. It was very much like home on this mountain top, the the snow wasn't nearly as fluffy as home. Najwa did feel like she blended in well she felt awfully cold her coat wasn't use to the chilly temperatures as she had been spending most of her time on the lower lands with Utako, her stomach did a little flip at the thought of the male and telling her sister.  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:19 pm
Leuruna was determined to reach the top. Najwa would be proud of her and they would share stories of what they’ve been up to since they last saw each other. On Leuruna’s end, there wasn’t much to talk about. Just traveling and getting lost and missing home. But Najwa would have something to talk about maybe?

“Do I spy blue and pink down there?” Zirka asked, narrowing her eyes. The snow was blindingly white and she couldn’t be certain that her eyes weren’t just playing tricks on her. She patted Leuruna on the back. “You know what is easier then going up the mountain? Going down it. Imagine your sister down there, worried sick about you?”

Leuruna rolled her eyes. The silly hare just wanted to get out of the snow. She would say anything to leave the area. But Leuruna wasn’t going to fall for it this time! Najwa was probably higher up not down. She shook her head at Zirka and continued going up.

“ Fine don’t listen to me. You’re just wasting your time my goddess.” Zirka said. She kept looking down the mountain, in hopes of seeing a glimce of what she thought might be Najwa.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:26 pm
Najwa was certain she was on Leuruna tail nows, though one of the set of tracks had disappeared, though that wasn't entirely surprising. If she had been a hare in this deep of snow she would have climbed onto her companions back long before Zirka did she was one determined hare.

"Leuruna, Zirka" Najwa called out using the loudest voice she could manage which was well quieter than most peoples voices regular talking voice but coming from the Goddess of Whispers it was asking a lot for a true shout. She began to unfurl her wings ready to take off. If she just flew a little she would get there in no time.  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:39 pm
Zirka’s ears twitched. She was certain she heard her name. Carelessly she patted Leuruna on the back. “Hey stop for a moment. You hear that? Someone calling out your name and my name. Listen carefully.”

Leuruna came to a stop and closed her eyes. There was wind and the rustling of branches and… a voice. A quiet voice. But it sounded an awful lot like Najwa. Her head darted around and she looked for her sister. She knew there was a reason she had headed up this mountain. Her determination paid off!

“HA! I told you we should have started going down the mountain! If you had listenend to me we would have found her by now.” Zirka said, looking at Leuruna with a smirk. However Leuruna didn’t respond by rolling her eyes or any other gesture. Instead she shifted directions and started going back the way she came from.

With the sudden turn, Zirka did not have time to grab a hold of Leuruna’s fur and ended up falling off her back and straight into the snow.

“And this is the thanks I get.” Zirka grumbled.

Leuruna was too busy looking around to notice her hare missing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 9:49 pm
Najwa was happy to see her sister make the turn and start heading back down the mountain towards her. Of course given their distance she couldn't see that she had loss her hare either. Given that Leuruna was heading her direction she didn't feel a need to start flying instead she just picked up her pace and began moving faster towards her sister.

The dark lioness was a fair amount smaller than Najwa given her adolescent stage, she would never grow bigger it was just the size she was, but she was perfect that way. There was something about some Gods, it was just the way they were.

When she finally reached her sister she found herself rushing into her and giving her a giant nuzzle, "Ah I found you" she said warmly. "I have so much to tell you." she was looking her sister over making sure she was okay. "Where is Zirka?" she was concerned that the two weren't together, she could have sworn she had seen two set of tracks coming up the mountain.  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:11 pm
The moment Leuruna saw her beautiful sister she wasn’t sure is she should laugh or cry with joy, so she ended up doing a little mix of both. Finally she was with her sister again. It was good to see her and feel her warmth. She never wanted to be separated from her for so long again!

When Najwa mentioned Zirka, Leuruna tilted her head and then looked over her shoulder. Zirka wasn’t on her back? Where had silly hare gone off to? Leuruna swore if Zirka was playing in the snow she was going to be irritated.

She pointed a paw in the direction she had come from. Zirka couldn’t have gone far. As much as she wanted to immediately catch up with her sister, she also wanted to double check on Zirka just in case the hare ran into trouble. She looked at her sister and hoped that she understood.

Zirka was still lying down in the same spot she had fallen at. She stared up at the sky wondering if her goddess would return to her or if she would end up becoming a frozen bunny. Seeing her sister again was of great importance for Leuruna, Zirka knew that. But she wished that the goddess would be mindful of the little ones who had kept her company on her journey.

As she retraced her steps Leuruna saw Zirka taking a nap and she frowned. Now was not the time to rest! It was a time to celebrate. She looked at her sister and gave her a playful wink before pushing a little bit of snow onto of Zirka. She let out a little giggle as Zirka jumped up with surprise.

“This is how you treat me in front of you sister. My goddess you should be ashamed of yourself.” Zirka scolded, brushing the snow off herself. She stepped toward Najwa and bowed at the larger goddess. “I am honored to be in your presence once again Najwa. I hope that Leuruna will mind herself while in your company.”

Leuruna stuck her tongue out at Zirka. She knew that if her sister wasn’t here that the hare would have thrown a snowball at her by now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:19 pm
Najwa was relieved to see both Leuruna and Zirka in playful spirts the two always seemed to egg each other on. There was no point in trying to get them to stop so she simply let the two have their moment. "I wouldn't count on it Zirka" she said a warm smile on her lips as she bumped shoulders with Leuruna.

"Now that I actually have you BOTH though. I do have great news to share." she announced. She couldn't wait any longer. The butterflies in her tummy felt like they had in fact grown into kittens and instead of flying about they were doing summersaults. "While we were all stuck down in the mortal lands, I met someone... another god... a male.. a mate." she paused each time trying to read Leuruna's reactions. If she didn't have her sisters approval she didn't know how she would be able to proceed. She looked hopefully at Zirka, as much as the hare and her sister poked each other's buttons she was hoping the hare would also be on her side for this.  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:32 pm
Leuruna’s mask hide how big her eyes gotten when she heard the news, but her grin was the largest it had been in a long time. She jumped toward her sister and rubbed her face against her lovingly. The male that her sisters choose must be the luckiest god around. Her sister was soft and kind and made everyone around her happy.

She looked up at her sister and gave her a pleading look. Now that she was with her sister again they could travel together. Najwa could introduce her to her mate. Maybe it would ease the feeling of being home sick for a little bit.

“Congratulation Najwa!” Zirka chimed in. “You will have to catch us up on everything! I am sure that Leuruna will also want to meet this new god. For sometime she’s been searching for any sign of gods without any luck. Being here was our last ditch effort. And somehow it seems to have paid off.”

Leuruna gave her hare a smug look, before looking back at her sister with an innocent expression. Maybe she would have nieces and nephews to play with? Cubs were always fun to play with and less cranky then Zirka.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:43 pm
Najwa let out a sigh of relief. She shouldn't have doubted how her sister would have reacted. "Well if you are both willing to come back down the mountain we could go meet him now." she looked at them both a big smile on her face. It was going to be great to see the interactions between Utako and her sister.  

nessiaing

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:48 pm
Leuruna looked at Zirka and the two nodded in agreement.

“No promises that Leuruna will behave, but I will do my best to keep her inline.” Zirka responded, before making her way up Leuruna’s tail and onto her back. “I am eager to meet your mate and make sure that he is worthy of your affection.”

Leuruna nodded her head in agreement and was ready to follow her sister. She wondered what the god would be like. There was only one way to find out and that was to meet him.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games