Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP Obsession!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all your role-playing needs! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Anime, Humor, Romance 

Reply Romance RolePlays
arranged marriage - strider rose & guinervere orion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:50 am
GuenivereOrion

" wow you have a rather large castle and my room looks awesome too . When do we eat ? I am a bit hungry ?" she replied as they exited her room and then went to the gardens to look it awhile . She was very pleased with with castle and her room and couldnt wait to move in right away.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm
strider rose

Jacque nodded to her,"This way", he showed her back into the dining hall and he clapped his hands and told them,"The princess would like a meal please provide us with one", he told them as they rushed off to fetch them a meal as they sat down,"So what do you like to do in your spare time your highness?", he asked.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:03 am
GuenivereOrion

she smiled a bit and then replied " i like going for walks , looking at flowers and playing with kittens " then she looked again at Jacque hoping that she didnt sound dumb to him .Her smile soon faded as she was starting to feel a little nervous and didnt know what to talk about with Jacque . " Um ? Is our lunch ready yet ?" she replied to him .  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:10 pm
[bump]  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:02 pm
strider rose

"Sounds very lovely", he said listening to her through half closed ears as he managed to put his napkin in his lap and fix his silver ware the meal was brought out as an awkward silence had developed between them causing the spanish princess to be nervous,"It will be alright Infantana", he told her,"Here comes the meal", as soon as his words left his mouth a whole row of servants came and produced for them a small feast,"Enjoy", he said proceeded to grab himself a plate of food from variety on the table they were poured wine and tea and given the option of purified water a rarity in this time period. Between bites and puasing he managed to converse with her still,"A lovely walk in our gardens this afternoon? I think you would like it", he said.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:08 pm
GuenivereOrion

She dug into her food and smiled as she took a bite.She was greatful that he had invited her to his castle and hoped that she wasnt being too forward with him ." The food is wonderful Jacque and I cant wait for desert to get here " she replied to him as she took a sip of her water.She was starting to feel a little tired but after the meal she went walking with him into the garden.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:39 pm
strider rose

Jacque walked her through the garden and led her back inside the house back to her room and he left her with a maid,"I will see you in the morning princess", he bent down and kissed her hand and left her to be alone with the maid so that she could take care of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

She winked back at him as he kissed her hand before leaving her to rest. She giggled and then breathed a sigh of relief knowing that she could rest from her long trip from spain to france. " I think I am going to like it here " she thought to herself as she got ready to relax for awhile.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Romance RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers