Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Froststrike x Silverstreak] What now?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image

Froststrike hadn't been fully able to get everything off his mind since that night. Or day..or whatever it was that had happened. Other cats seemed to be able to move on with no issue, or at least they hid them well. He on the other hand, still had some insecurities. He was Forestclan. He had learned that, there was no way to deny it. He had been there that night while Silverstreak had been with Starclan. Yet he fought to save her...and she still loved him.

Probably the only thing keeping him together at this point.

Finding her quickly, Froststrike crouched into his hunters crouch, his muscles tensing beneath his fur as he prepared to spring. With a loud meow he pounced behind her, just shy of actually hitting her before laughing and head butting her shoulder, purring madly. He nuzzled his nose into her cheek. "Hey Silverstreak! Miss me?" he teased, trying to remain lighthearted for both their sakes.

Revel1984

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:27 am
Silverstreak had been thinking hard since Sunshadow died, Sweetkit left without a mother, berated by Shadowstar for trying to get flamedapple to say goodbye, was she just not any good at anything? She sighed... with everything about Forstclan and Starclan, she was doubting her own faith in Starclan, yet she followed the code as best she could right? ... but what did that mean for Forestclan followers, before they'd even KNOWN they weren't Starclan aligned.

She shook her head, what did it all matter, did she have to believe in one over the other? could she believe in neither and follow her own path? Froststrike had, when a celestial cat of Forestclan had attacked her, he hadn't even flinched, he'd dived right in to help her. If she'd been unsure of her feelings for the strange Tom before, they'd been solidified in that moment, she knew she loved him, more than just a cat would for another clan member, she knew she wanted to be with him whatever the cost, possibly even to the cost of her place in the Clan....

So lost in her thoughts she was, that she didn't notice Froststrike pounce up behind her and she jumped, tail fluffed, but she calmed down the moment she realised it was just her 'little bug' she leaned into him when he headbutted her shoulder, "Always Froststrike" she sighed, happy now he was here, Nuzzling him back.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:42 pm
Froststrike grinned as he nuzzled her in return, bringing a paw up to lightly and playfully bat at her face and chest. His purr was soft but constant to try and keep her mind off things. Even after the battle was over she was dealing with so much. He felt pity for her but also knew she could handle it. She was stronger than she ever let on.

Still, if he could help take her mind off things then that's what he'd live to do. "Hey, wanna hear about my amazing hunt this morning? It was GLOR-EEE-UUS!" he said dramatically, also a tad bit too loud which earned a hiss from Ravensnatch. Shrinking back, Froststrike pressed himself closer into Silverstreak's fur. "Man he's always so grumpy with me....scares me even now." he lightly shuddered but then laughed, turning to groom Silverstreak's head softly.

Revel1984

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:41 pm
She flopped and rolled over onto her back when he playfully batted at her, lazy paws batting at him in return but the gesture showed how much she trusted Froststrike. Momentarily ignoring the inner turmoil she had been thinking over,

She rolled back over when he started to brag about hunting, giving Ravensnatch a slight glare. "I bet it was great" she said, reassuring him and licking his shoulder when he cringed a little against her. "Remember the scary stories about him when we were kits" she laughed in return, closing her eyes as he groomed her head, no matter what she always seemed to feel at ease whenever he was with her.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 pm
Froststrike had to hold back a snort of a laugh and pause in his grooming. "Ohman...yes...the great kitten snatcher....moms sending their naughty kits out to be taken." he shook his head with a soft smile before it turned horrified. "And then he became my mentor...." he shivered again, curling up closer to her. He leaned in and licked her ear playfully. "Let's never tell our kitten those stories." he said again, purring softly.

He glanced down at Silverstreak, inwardly sighing but otherwise keeping a straight face and quiet tone save for his purr. Since that celestial battle she had seemed so unwound. So...upset. It hurt him. He didn't like when she hurt, or when she was sad or upset. He wished he could wave his tail and everything would be right as rain for her. Foolish thoughts, but he had them none the less. Gently leaning back in, he rested his head atop hers, not hard enough to press down on her, just gentle weight to show he was there. "Are you doing alright? And I mean really....don't hide things from me, I''m not quite that dumb." he grinned, sticking his tongue out where she couldn't see it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:31 am
Silvrestreak chuckled "well it MIGHT have been true, when he was young" she said, her purring stopping for a moment "our...kitten?" she turned to him, eyes wide, they hadn't mentioned anything to each other about mating, at least, not verbally.

When he asked if she was alright, she had to be honest "i don't know Froststrike, i thought Starclan was all there wass to believe in, i DO believe in them, i mean we've seen them so it's not like we could pretend but ... the fighting, two sides... it's worse than clan borders" she sighed. closing her eyes and taking a deep breath "I don't know what to believe in anymore, Starclan? .. Forestclan? ... does it even matter what we believe when even THEY can't settle on something... do we believe in both? neither.... " she sighed, she just didn't know anymore, she felt like she was swimming against a strong current with nothing to grab hold of... except Froststrike.  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items