Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂
🌿 || Land of Tea | Barren Wastes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:30 pm
User Image
~Barren Wastes~

Climate:
In the day seething with frequent sandstorms. At night tundra-esque with several predators prowling.

History:
The Barren Wastes are just on the outskirts of what was formerly considered to be the Land of Wind. Some additional day or so in travel would have lead you to the what was the then Sunagakure in ruin. These empty wastelands prove to be ideal for bouts where no arms are barred.

Dangers:

•Sandstorms: If wanting some thrill roll a die. An A-ranked sandstorm will roll in on a roll of 1-9 decreasing the durability of all equipment by 1-rank per post unless finding shelter.

•Desert Beasts: Giant scorpions and the like prowl at night. All creatures as to be expected are giant in nature and can vary anywhere between C and B rank.

•Dehydration: The desert setting is harsh, unless having a steady supply of water each post spent in the desert during the day inflicts a tier of Dehydration.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:13 pm
S H O S H I N K E T S U E K I
User Image

"N- n- No! Please! Let me go! D- don't do this! Please!" a young man screamed. "I'll never do it again! I'm so sorry!"

He was being drug through the sand and dirt of the wastes, a single hand gripping his collar. Shoshin had spent a few days looking for an expendable soul in the wastes, a tumor of society that he could extract justice upon. Or at least his own brand of justice.

"Shut up. No amount of begging will save your soul. It belongs to my Lord now." Shoshin said flatly.

The man continued to scream and beg despite Shoshin's retort, struggling against the ropes that wrapped his body. The would be bank robber had stolen much from the small settlements of the wastes, and had been put in a cage to be publicly shamed and punished. In the dark of night, Shoshin had stolen their captive and made him his own, for a much greater purpose.

With a toss, Shoshin dropped the crying man next to a stacked log fire that resembled a pyre. Next to that, there was a makeshift shrine as well as a geometric symbol drawn into the sand. The sun was already dipping below the horizon by now, leaving an orange glow to cover the area.

Shoshin sat next to the man tied up with his legs crossed, and light and incense. Holding it between his hands, he closed his eyes and began to pray.

"O, Lord Jashin, bringer of death and destruction. Hear your servant, and take into you this sacrifice, and grant me your blessing." Shoshin whispered behind the pleading of the man on the ground.

As his prayer ended, a breeze picked up that seemed to chill the air around the fire. Shoshin's eyes opened. With a steady hand, he pulled a kunai from his ninja tool pouch on his thigh, and flipped it to he was holding it with the blade down above the man's chest.

"Oh God, please! P- please no! Don't!!" the man screamed, struggling harder.

"Praise... Lord Jashin..." Shoshin said strong and clear.

A bloodcurdling scream pierced the air of the barren wasteland, then it fell completely silent. As the sun vanished below the horizon, the fire went out.

O O C
Mission Complete; Praise Jashin - Rank A
Mission Complete; Revere Jashin - Rank A

🩸 | CHAKRA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | STAMINA - 1,475 / 1,475 - 🩸 | RYO - 両26,300- 🩸 | XP - 3,140-
🩸 | BUKI / NIN - 🩸 | A - JŌNIN - 🩸 | KONOHAGAKURE - 🩸 | SUITON - 🩸 | KATON

CircaNineOne

◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces