Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂
🌿 || Land of Tea | Flortiste Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yusuke smiled as his left hand folded behind his back and his right hand rose to take the extended hand of the maiden. The proud man then lowered his hand to gently kiss the soft hand of the succulent beauty. "The pleasure is all mine." He said cornily. His head rose as he took in the information she said. Given how that new Mahofu leader said that she was a previous kage, and given how strong she was, it only goes to make sense that this Kagami would be on par, or perhaps even exceeding, her skill. This meant that she was already possibly stronger than one of the four remaining clans of the Zaishin Dynasty. This made Kagami easily the most beautiful woman he ever laid eyes upon. "My home nation is the isolated, but proud country of Zaishin. At the moment there's a bit of unrest at home, but once I get done what must be finished I'm sure it'll all iron out."

Yusuke's arms retreated to his sides as he looked over the woman. "And you my dear Kagami? Do you have a home nation to return to?" He asked charmingly. In truth, he was hoping she had some place to call hers since his army lacked a place to set up base at. Although they have had minimal difficulty in the woods encountering more bears than yokai, if they were to strategically map out their next course of events, then they needed a place to relax and perform more training.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:45 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kagami's face flushed when he kissed her hand. When he released her hand she placed it on her hip before she offered him a coquettish smile. When he explained that he was from some place called "Zaishin" she was unable to place the name. She was always good at geography but the name was completely unknown to her. Of course, there was always the possibility that he was lying about the name of his home country. However, based on the completely foreign creature and samurai she was inclined to believe him. "I'm from the Water Country, but I've been away from there for a long time." That was the truth but she played her other cards close to the chest as it was all that Yusuke needed to know. However, she needed more information from him so that she could move forward with her mission. "There's an empire of many shinobi countries that's weaker than it once was. They have a rumor going around that there's a massive army of armored warriors in an unexplored country. It's a subject of mystery and anxiety because the shinobi have been weakened by war and are still recovering. They're worried that there may be an unknown enemy that's stronger." Kagami's voice was relaxed as she explained the background to Yusuke. She had a strong suspicion that the samurai were the source of these cryptic whispers. She paused briefly before carefully calculating what to say next. "Shinobi hate giving information, but they hate lacking it even more. I've been going off scraps of information for weeks as I've investigated these rumors. I'm what's called a neutral ninja so I have no affiliations. I just want to learn more to figure out if the rumor is true and if it's a threat. I think the samurai, like yourself, are what's being misunderstood because you're unknown to us." This was also the truth, but of course not the whole truth, but it was just enough information for her to build trust with him. "I want to know where Zaishin is so that I can travel there. Is this possible?" Now she was being very clear about her plans and intentions.

×TITLE: Rogue】▰【RANK: S+】▰【CHAKRA: 3,085 || 3,625】▰【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】▰【 SANBI CHAKRA: 4,830 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• Violent Water Wave [ Mizurappa ]
___○ Rank C
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
• Slight fortitude boost.
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
• Host can breathe underwater.

Mattysandwich

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yusuke about his ally and the information she relayed. While it felt strangely stereotypical for the Seiryu clan to head toward the land of water, there was less chance of them being detected if they steered away from the bigger nations. After all, what they planned to do was undoubtedly going to turn a few heads, and until they could prove definitively that they were right they needed to lay low. The Seiryu army easily had the numbers to rival most nations as Kagami's reports elaborated, but it would be the wrong fight at this moment. It was for this reason that his captivating eyes befell the young siren once more. "I promise I will be telling you the wisdom and truths of my home lands until your ears hear no more if you promise me to lead my people and I to the land of waters." He said charmingly. "In addition, I would also humbly ask that you shed some of your stories with me, for a woman of such beauty must have quite the history behind her." He said in all earnest. Yusuke had a mission, but that didn't mean that he could admire a strong, beautiful woman all the same.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:02 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kagami nodded to Yusuke as she wrapped herself in her cloak once again. "I can take you there!" She sounded extremely chipper disguising the fact that she felt inconvenienced by him not just taking her to Zaishin directly. However, this was the only lead that she had and she had to go with it. Kagami would begin the long march and was quite impressed with herself leading such a large army of samurai behind her. They would need to cross the Kanashi Ocean to get to the Land of Water so she hoped that they had ships as she walked toward the nearest port.

Exit

×TITLE: Rogue】▰【RANK: S+】▰【CHAKRA: 3,085 || 3,625】▰【STAMINA: 2,165 || 2,165】▰【 SANBI CHAKRA: 4,830 || 5,000

Technique Used:
• Violent Water Wave [ Mizurappa ]
___○ Rank C
Techniques Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Technique Rank ]

Battle Data

Personal Attributes
Smoke and Mirrors | Kagami can cast any and all genjutsu through eye contact with her created mirrors.
Mirror Flower, Water Moon | Kagami gains access to nature's mirror, the water element.
Built to Last | You double the number of posts your mirrors stay active. Additionally, once per battle, you can use Terikaesu (Reflect) without paying its cost.
Area of Denial | Kagami doubles her range of control for her mirrors and gains an additional 75 chakra.
Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed by Kagami cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. [ Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ]

Sakkakugan Attribues
Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkuguan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai.
Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, Kagami can detach her vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
The Gift of Life | Kagami may trade her life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

Sanbi Attributes
Chakra Cloak Version 1: Basic Effects
• Slight fortitude boost.
• The host will begin to draw in ambient water towards itself slowly from the environment, drawing in a C ranked amount per post. This water will fall from the sky, rise from the ground, whatever so long as it is coming towards the host. It pools and rests around its feet and stays within an area of 10 feet.
• Host can breathe underwater.

Mattysandwich

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items