Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:47 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:19 pm
Fist raised, you could cause a reaction
Ain't nobody gonna ******** with me (******** with me)
I can tell by the way that you're acting
And we could both agree

I never felt so low
But I love the way I look, yeah
With this bloody nose
Look how many hits it took ya'

"Bloody Nose" by Hollywood Undead roars through the P.A. system. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing white bandanna covering his nose and mouth, sleeveless black t-shirt with 'Defend The Den' in white on the front, black shorts with a white strip going down both sides of it, and blue shoes.

"Introducing first from Michigan, weighing in at whooping 205 lbs." Announcer says "KODY "KODIAK" GORDERT!"

As Kody walks down the ramp with his hands behind his head. Some of the fans had some interesting signs.

'Champion of Champions? More like Top Chum of chumming'
'Was the vacation worth that effort? Fluff no!'
'You didn't want miss the latest episode of Bachelorette, Huh?'

Kodiak slides into the ring throwing off his bandanna and shirt to the side. Slowly bounced back and forth waiting Shadow Tiger to come out.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:46 am
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by You'll Never Find me - Korn played over the speaker
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask crawled to his feet. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom robe sleveless compression shirt and tights . Despite controversy surrounding him. He's amongst the list of best jr heavyweight wrestlers in pro wrestling. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

Life is degrading and silently making me
Spun out inside my own head
Spewing and craving, this darkness is baiting me
Down the road to my own death
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

"And their opponent residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 229 lbs the Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

Humiliating, I fall to its craving
It feeds on the doubt in my heart
Sinking and fading, our feelings I'm saving
To fix what I tore all apart
I can't take this, I might break it
Watch it all fall down
So come give me the truth you hide
Feed the pain inside

The crowd booed and cheered heavily for the masked man. Despite considered an elite class athlete Tiger grabbed the top ropes springboarded himself into the ring, having landed safely, he took off his robe glancing at his opponent.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:54 am
Kodiak slightly smirks from the fans reaction to Shadow Tiger. It's must be a weird feeling knowing he isn't the most hated man in the ring. Since losing at the PPV, only thing on Kody's mind was unadulterated violence. Shadow Tiger happen to fall in the target zone.

Ding, ding

Kodiak slowly begins to circle around Shadow Tiger. The Barbwire Knight needs to use his speed against the more powerful wrestler. Kodiak charges forward towards Shadow Tiger. Last second attempts to slide in-between Shadow Tiger's legs. If this works, Kodiak would hop up to his feet behind Shadow Tiger and attempt to slap the back of his head!

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:24 pm
Shadow Tiger circled following Kody's moves keeping his gaze on his eyes and legs just as he took a step forward...He had to admit Kody is indeed fast as he felt the slap on the back of his head he turned around completely annoyed by it. In response he would look to Irish whip Kody into the corner following right behind him. If successful Shadow Tiger would feign a clothesline and instead stop at the last second to slap Kody on the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:33 pm
Kodiak has a s**t eating grin on his face after slapping back of Shadow Tiger's head. But, the grin quickly disappears after Tiger Shadow spins around to face Kody. Shadow Tiger grabs Kodiak by arm and sends him chest first into a turnbuckle from an irish whip.

Kodiak was expecting Shadow Tiger's body to come crashing into him as he hits the turnbuckle. But instead, Shadow Tiger returns the favor and slaps back of Kody's head. Kody slowly turns to face Shadow Tiger holding the back of his head with a sour expression plastered on his face.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:20 pm
Shadow Tiger's was certain Kody was fast and in doing so he would have to wear him down. Neutralize his speed, Kody was known to have MMA background as well. It might be hard to keep up with his strikes, but sambo and lucha libre have been his go to styles for now.

The best bet for him was to keep him grounded for now The sky terror would return to his roots. Shadow Tiger would attempt to pull Kody's head down to transition to a side headlock applying pressure on the head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:46 pm
Kodiak's head was pulled down by Shadow Tiger and places into a side headlock. With Kodiak's head stuck near Shadow Tiger's armpit. Shadow Tiger smells like what he think he is. A wet, smelly cat that needs bath or two.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:26 pm
Shadow Tiger kept the pressure starting to drive Kodiak's head down. Yes it might have been he needed a shower after since was warming up before the match. Shadow Tiger still stuck his strategy but he had to put on a show as well...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:43 pm
Kodiak attempts to push Shadow Tiger's arm up off his head trying get enough space so he could squirm free. Kody's head feels like Shadow is trying pop his head like it filled with ooey gooey good stuff. Kodiak would like it very much to keep the ooey gooey stuff safely in his skull.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:40 pm
Shadow's arm started to loosen the grip on eventually the sweat did the rest. Allowing Kodiak to escape the headlock, he swiftly looked to deliver a strong chop to the chest just as a quick follow up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:54 am
The release of the pressure from Kody's head made him smile from the relief. The smile quickly chopped off his face after Shadow Tiger chops his chest from escaping the headlock. Kodiak held his chest with his left hand as he stumbles couple steps toward the ropes.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:52 pm
Shadow Tiger tired to make Kody push against the ropes, attempting to grab his arm once again to steal up an Irish whip. Shadow Tiger aimed across the ring.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:33 pm
Kodiak was pushed up against the ropes by Shadow Tiger and his arm was forcefully removed from his chest by ST. The Barbwire Knight was irish whip across the ring into the ropes. Kody bounces off the ropes coming back toward Shadow Tiger……  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:36 pm
Shadow Tiger dashed towards Kody attempting to connect a shoulder block, clearly wanting to show the big gap between him and Kody. Not the true opponent he was asking for but he had to redeem himself with a win.  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff