Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:45 pm
Ryan, aka Agent Deep Blue, you have a new mission, should you choose to accept it. The Sinnoh League, in correspondence with the International Police Force, has requested one of our own, an expert in the Water type preferred, to be planted among the ranks of the Pastoria City Gym. The IPF has knowledge that there is a mole among the other gym trainers, a person working on behalf of Team Galactic, their goals and ambitions however are not currently known. This has unsettled the Sinnoh League and while the individual has not broken any laws that they are aware of both the league the IPF are hesitant to act, the former even more leery out of fear of offending the gym leader and causing a public scandal.

So once again Team Snagem is called upon to do the dirty, and borderline unethical, work for those who live in the light. You are to head to Pastoria City as soon as possible and meet with the gym leader, Crasher Wake, and apply for a position as a gym trainer. Before you head to the gym you are to first meet with your handler, a member of the IPF, in the Great Marsh. They will give you a document containing your new alias and manufactured history. They will approach you on the marsh's train.

Good luck, Agent Deep Blue. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:59 pm
SubonicXP
Ryan, aka Agent Deep Blue, you have a new mission, should you choose to accept it. The Sinnoh League, in correspondence with the International Police Force, has requested one of our own, an expert in the Water type preferred, to be planted among the ranks of the Pastoria City Gym. The IPF has knowledge that there is a mole among the other gym trainers, a person working on behalf of Team Galactic, their goals and ambitions however are not currently known. This has unsettled the Sinnoh League and while the individual has not broken any laws that they are aware of both the league the IPF are hesitant to act, the former even more leery out of fear of offending the gym leader and causing a public scandal.

So once again Team Snagem is called upon to do the dirty, and borderline unethical, work for those who live in the light. You are to head to Pastoria City as soon as possible and meet with the gym leader, Crasher Wake, and apply for a position as a gym trainer. Before you head to the gym you are to first meet with your handler, a member of the IPF, in the Great Marsh. They will give you a document containing your new alias and manufactured history. They will approach you on the marsh's train.

Good luck, Agent Deep Blue. This message will self-destruct in five seconds.

Ryan had been back in Seafolk Village on his House Boat when Nevermore had tracked him down with a message from Sub. After so many adventures recently, he really wanted some R&R time back in his Alolan home. Guess that was over if the bossman was sending his Honchkrow his way. Ryan takes the small audio device, tossed Nevermore his last Malasada, and listened to the message out the deck of his Boat.

Once Ryan was done he would sling the device out into the waters where it could do little harm. Ryan sighs and looks up at the Alolan Sky. "Guess my rest is over. back to the grind." Ryan mutters before heading back inside. He would put his Gourd and Snag Machine away and make sure he had his Z-Ring, even though he had no crystal to use with it. Sometimes the visual threat of power was more than enough. He also brought his Key Stone Pocketwatch as well. Once again, the possibility of such power would prove useful.

Ryan departs from Seafolk Village and in one of his longer treks, makes his way to the Sinnoh Region. He would arrive in Pastoria City and then make his way North to the Great Marsh. He would spot a few Croagunk hopping about. No wonder where Graft had come from. Ryan makes his way onto the central tram and takes a seat.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:09 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan departs from Seafolk Village and in one of his longer treks, makes his way to the Sinnoh Region. He would arrive in Pastoria City and then make his way North to the Great Marsh. He would spot a few Croagunk hopping about. No wonder where Graft had come from. Ryan makes his way onto the central tram and takes a seat.

No sooner after Ryan sat down and the tram began to move did a fellow in a brown trench coat take a seat next to him, never once looking at him as far as Ryan could tell, instead choosing to stare directly ahead with a solemn expression on his face. Suited dark haired man would finally speak after awhile of sitting in silence.

"Agent Deep Blue. Thank you for coming on such short notice." He began to speak, never looking at him directly. The two of them were the only ones on the tram at this moment, as if planned. "I am Looker, of the International Police. We won't be able to speak for long but I will be in contact with you periodically as I can. Take this, destroy it once you're finished with it." Looker says as he pulls a folder out from behind his coat and passes it to Ryan, the folder never leaving too far from his coat in the transition. "In that folder is all the information you need. A new name, new history, and so forth. You are to blend in as well as possible, we cannot allow Galactic to catch wind that we are onto them. Not even Crasher Wake is to know who you really are as surely such a chivalrous man would take insult and also wish to deliver justice. For now only focus on being approved as a gym trainer and settling in. When it's time to make further moves I will come to you. Here is our stop. We will be in touch, Agent Deep Blue."

With that said Looker got up just a second before the tram came to a complete stop and headed for the door, disappearing into a group of young trainers as they got on board the tram. Before Ryan knew it Looker was gone, couldn't even see him out the windows as if he vanished into thin air.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:38 pm
SubonicXP

No sooner after Ryan sat down and the tram began to move did a fellow in a brown trench coat take a seat next to him, never once looking at him as far as Ryan could tell, instead choosing to stare directly ahead with a solemn expression on his face. Suited dark haired man would finally speak after awhile of sitting in silence.

"Agent Deep Blue. Thank you for coming on such short notice." He began to speak, never looking at him directly. The two of them were the only ones on the tram at this moment, as if planned. "I am Looker, of the International Police. We won't be able to speak for long but I will be in contact with you periodically as I can. Take this, destroy it once you're finished with it." Looker says as he pulls a folder out from behind his coat and passes it to Ryan, the folder never leaving too far from his coat in the transition. "In that folder is all the information you need. A new name, new history, and so forth. You are to blend in as well as possible, we cannot allow Galactic to catch wind that we are onto them. Not even Crasher Wake is to know who you really are as surely such a chivalrous man would take insult and also wish to deliver justice. For now only focus on being approved as a gym trainer and settling in. When it's time to make further moves I will come to you. Here is our stop. We will be in touch, Agent Deep Blue."

With that said Looker got up just a second before the tram came to a complete stop and headed for the door, disappearing into a group of young trainers as they got on board the tram. Before Ryan knew it Looker was gone, couldn't even see him out the windows as if he vanished into thin air.

Ryan listens and takes the folder, tucking it away in his coat. Well, that rather quick. Ryan also gets off the tram as Looker does and makes his way back into Pastoria City and to the Pokemon Center. He holes himself up in a room, pulls out the folder and pours over the information inside.

Alex Maelstrom. Deep Water Ruin Researcher. Alolan native who travels the world investigating Ruins. Has been living in Undella Bay the past 8 years in his exhaustive excavation and study of the ruins there alongside his pokemon. Needing a break from his research, Alex was here in Pastoria to challenge himself with the task of being a Gym Trainer. That all worked and something he could easily pass off. But would Crasher Wake buy such a story? Well, time to find out. Ryan destroys the file before heading off to the Gym to pass off his new persona to the Gym Leader.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:02 pm
RCCaughtem

Alex Maelstrom. Deep Water Ruin Researcher. Alolan native who travels the world investigating Ruins. Has been living in Undella Bay the past 8 years in his exhaustive excavation and study of the ruins there alongside his pokemon. Needing a break from his research, Alex was here in Pastoria to challenge himself with the task of being a Gym Trainer. That all worked and something he could easily pass off. But would Crasher Wake buy such a story? Well, time to find out. Ryan destroys the file before heading off to the Gym to pass off his new persona to the Gym Leader.

"Yo! Champ-in-the-making!" The resident gym guide would proverbially pounce on Ryan as soon as he stepped foot in the door, these guys always eager to finally ramble on with their speech. The Gym Leader Wake... Uh, I mean Crasher Wake, is a master of Water-type Pokémon! I'd say you've got guts if you try to face down Water types with Fire- or Ground-type Pokémon! But that part I'll leave up to you! You ready to get wet and face the Wake?" The guide asked, excitedly awaiting his answer.

Besides the gym guide Ryan could see the Pastoria Gym was pretty typical for a Water type gym; a large open floor plan with a giant pool making up the bulk of the gym, piers and docks dotting it for gym trainers and challengers to stand on. The only thing different as far as Ryan could tell is there seemed to be an underwater level to the gym, perhaps the water drained and filled back in as its puzzle? Every gym had their thing one supposed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:32 pm
SubonicXP

"Yo! Champ-in-the-making!" The resident gym guide would proverbially pounce on Ryan as soon as he stepped foot in the door, these guys always eager to finally ramble on with their speech. The Gym Leader Wake... Uh, I mean Crasher Wake, is a master of Water-type Pokémon! I'd say you've got guts if you try to face down Water types with Fire- or Ground-type Pokémon! But that part I'll leave up to you! You ready to get wet and face the Wake?" The guide asked, excitedly awaiting his answer.

Besides the gym guide Ryan could see the Pastoria Gym was pretty typical for a Water type gym; a large open floor plan with a giant pool making up the bulk of the gym, piers and docks dotting it for gym trainers and challengers to stand on. The only thing different as far as Ryan could tell is there seemed to be an underwater level to the gym, perhaps the water drained and filled back in as its puzzle? Every gym had their thing one supposed.

Ryan was curious about the layout. It seemed rather unique to him. Ryan waits for the Hypeman to finish his spiel before speaking to him. "Hello, sir. I am here to apply for the Gym Trainer position that is open, yeah?" Ryan asks.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:52 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan was curious about the layout. It seemed rather unique to him. Ryan waits for the Hypeman to finish his spiel before speaking to him. "Hello, sir. I am here to apply for the Gym Trainer position that is open, yeah?" Ryan asks.

"Oh? Really? I pegged you for the next champion! All in good time I suppose, right?" He said with a laugh. "Come, right this way." He instructed Ryan, approaching the edge of the pool before clapping his hands, two pairs of different colored Gastrodon rising up out of the water with a wooden platform on their backs. The gym guide would step right on it, the slugs unbothered by the additional wait as they waited for Ryan. Once he got on they would swim across the pool taking them to the other side where Crasher Wake and his Floatzel were 'training', that is striking poses together in a mirror. Their backs were turned away from Ryan and the guide.

"Just uh...try to get his attention. Good luck." The guide said before he quickly boarded the platform again and made his way back to the front of the gym.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:07 pm
SubonicXP

"Oh? Really? I pegged you for the next champion! All in good time I suppose, right?" He said with a laugh. "Come, right this way." He instructed Ryan, approaching the edge of the pool before clapping his hands, two pairs of different colored Gastrodon rising up out of the water with a wooden platform on their backs. The gym guide would step right on it, the slugs unbothered by the additional wait as they waited for Ryan. Once he got on they would swim across the pool taking them to the other side where Crasher Wake and his Floatzel were 'training', that is striking poses together in a mirror. Their backs were turned away from Ryan and the guide.

"Just uh...try to get his attention. Good luck." The guide said before he quickly boarded the platform again and made his way back to the front of the gym.

Oh, This hype man had NO idea that the next time he would see Ryan, it would be as a challenger to Crasher, but now was not that time.

Ryan watches the Hypeman depart before turning back to face the Gym Leader. How to get his attention? Ryan suddenly got a wickedly clever idea. He calls out Undine, his Brionne.

He then bends down to her. "Listen, make a Melodic Bubble and then give it a push so it ends up between him and his Floatzel. Between all that moving in posing, they should pop it and give em a good startle." Ryan whispers to his pokemon.

Brionne giggles, then does as her trainer beckons, creating the perfect Melodic Bubble for the situation and then giving it a gentle push so it settles right into place. Ryan recalls Undine and now waits. This should be good.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:53 am
RCCaughtem

Brionne giggles, then does as her trainer beckons, creating the perfect Melodic Bubble for the situation and then giving it a gentle push so it settles right into place. Ryan recalls Undine and now waits. This should be good.

Ryan's terrible, awful, no good idea would go off perfectly, the sound packed bubble gently floating between gym leader and Pokemon just as they looked off into different directions. With the bubble floating between them the two would suddenly turn to face each other and strike a pose. Just as they did they both hit the bubble causing it to burst with a startling sound. The trainer and Pokemon pair would jump back so far that they both tripped and fell right into the pool behind them with a splash.

"What was that!? Who dares disturbs the glorious posing session of Crasher Wake and his wise weasel Floatzel!?" Wake demands to know as he surfaces, he and his Floatzel pulling themselves out of the pool. "Did you do that?" He asked Ryan as he made it back onto the edge of the pool, now soaking wet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:07 am
SubonicXP
RCCaughtem

Ryan's terrible, awful, no good idea would go off perfectly, the sound packed bubble gently floating between gym leader and Pokemon just as they looked off into different directions. With the bubble floating between them the two would suddenly turn to face each other and strike a pose. Just as they did they both hit the bubble causing it to burst with a startling sound. The trainer and Pokemon pair would jump back so far that they both tripped and fell right into the pool behind them with a splash.

"What was that!? Who dares disturbs the glorious posing session of Crasher Wake and his wise weasel Floatzel!?" Wake demands to know as he surfaces, he and his Floatzel pulling themselves out of the pool. "Did you do that?" He asked Ryan as he made it back onto the edge of the pool, now soaking wet.

Ryan smirks when it all happens and sends the pair into the water, but puts on a straight face when Wake finally gets back to dry land. "Me? No, why would I do that to my potential employer? Ever think that noise was possibly from you and your pokemon brushing up against one another?" Ryan suggests, playing off the noise the best he could.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:49 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan smirks when it all happens and sends the pair into the water, but puts on a straight face when Wake finally gets back to dry land. "Me? No, why would I do that to my potential employer? Ever think that noise was possibly from you and your pokemon brushing up against one another?" Ryan suggests, playing off the noise the best he could.

Crasher Wake would stare at Ryan for a good long while, as if trying to figure him out. However Wake was not that analytical of a man and perhaps even a tad gullible as he gave up questioning what just happened and let out a hearty laugh. "Ha! That's an excellent theory! Our chiseled physiques could have certainly made such a sound! Like diamonds colliding against each other!" He declared, striking a pose as both he and Floatzel put their fists on their hips and popped their chests out.

"Now then, what's this about a potential employer? Do you wish to study and work under the great triple-threat Crasher Wake?" He asked Ryan, a smirk on both his and his Pokemon's face as the Floatzel nodded approvingly. "Are you sure you can handle being under the glory that is the Pastoria City Gym Leader? Here you will be put under grueling work! Pokemon training! Wrestling practice! Even song composition! Would you like to hear the theme song for The Torrential Masked Master?" Oh no.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:50 pm
SubonicXP

Crasher Wake would stare at Ryan for a good long while, as if trying to figure him out. However Wake was not that analytical of a man and perhaps even a tad gullible as he gave up questioning what just happened and let out a hearty laugh. "Ha! That's an excellent theory! Our chiseled physiques could have certainly made such a sound! Like diamonds colliding against each other!" He declared, striking a pose as both he and Floatzel put their fists on their hips and popped their chests out.

"Now then, what's this about a potential employer? Do you wish to study and work under the great triple-threat Crasher Wake?" He asked Ryan, a smirk on both his and his Pokemon's face as the Floatzel nodded approvingly. "Are you sure you can handle being under the glory that is the Pastoria City Gym Leader? Here you will be put under grueling work! Pokemon training! Wrestling practice! Even song composition! Would you like to hear the theme song for The Torrential Masked Master?" Oh no.

Ryan takes a deep breath. He had to sell. No matter...how painful...it was. "Considering the dangers I had to deal with while thoroughly researching the ruins that are in Undella Bay, I think I can handle things here...and sure?" Ryan says, knowing he is going to regret this, but what can he do? He supposes this is a degree of Karmatic Justice for the Melodic Bubble.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:33 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan takes a deep breath. He had to sell. No matter...how painful...it was. "Considering the dangers I had to deal with while thoroughly researching the ruins that are in Undella Bay, I think I can handle things here...and sure?" Ryan says, knowing he is going to regret this, but what can he do? He supposes this is a degree of Karmatic Justice for the Melodic Bubble.

"Excellent!" Crasher Wake beamed happily. "First however you must pass a few tests." Wake said as he held up his hand and extended three fingers. "Three to be exact. First; help a citizen of Pastoria City. My gym trainers work for the good of Pastoria first and foremost! The second; volunteer at the Great Marsh. The Great Marsh is Pastoria's pride and joy and an important ecological safe haven. Crasher Wake's men and women take pride in conserving that land! Finally, the third test; battle Crasher Wake! You don't have to defeat me but show The Torrential Masked Master the skill you possess in battle!" He said with a big goofy smile. "So, what do you say?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:48 am
SubonicXP

"Excellent!" Crasher Wake beamed happily. "First however you must pass a few tests." Wake said as he held up his hand and extended three fingers. "Three to be exact. First; help a citizen of Pastoria City. My gym trainers work for the good of Pastoria first and foremost! The second; volunteer at the Great Marsh. The Great Marsh is Pastoria's pride and joy and an important ecological safe haven. Crasher Wake's men and women take pride in conserving that land! Finally, the third test; battle Crasher Wake! You don't have to defeat me but show The Torrential Masked Master the skill you possess in battle!" He said with a big goofy smile. "So, what do you say?"

Ryan listens to what Crasher has to say. Didn't sound too bad. "Where do I start?" Ryan replies with a grin. This should be interesting.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:16 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan listens to what Crasher has to say. Didn't sound too bad. "Where do I start?" Ryan replies with a grin. This should be interesting.

"That's up to you! My damp upstart! Go about Pastoria City and found someone who could use a helping hand. Don't worry about how I'll know if you're telling the truth or not. Crasher Wake sees all in Pastoria! The Hero of the Marsh! Crasher Waaake!" He called out. Yeah, he really knows 'everything'. Ryan must be holding back a grin.  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff