Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Agent Deep Blue Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:18 pm
SubonicXP

"What the!?" Caitlyn jumped as the water hit her shoes, the woman immediately spinning around to see where it came from. Scanning her surroundings with suspicion she released a Pokemon Ryan had encountered before, one he was certain was the same as before due to its rarity, a shiny Octillery. Her and her Pokemon would approach Ryan's direction. She must have seen glimpse of Ryan as she ordered an Octozooka from Octillery, the octopus immediately firing off a quick moving glob of ink which would explode upon impact.

Oh! Of all the pokemon! Now things really made sense! Ryan saw the incoming Octozooka and kicked at it with the flat of his foot, letting his Jelly Step lead the way. He would knock it back in the direction of the duo, hopefully catching them up in their own attack.

Ryan would also take this time to make his own move, calling out Mite, his Froagdier. " Water Pulse on the Shiny One." He orders.

Mite fires off the Water Pulse, hopefully catching the Orctillery in a moment of shock. Ryan was hoping the same thing too as he would from a lengthy Medusa Whip and lash out at Caitlyn, hopefully ensnaring her, restricting her arms to the side, then giving a hard yank to throw her off balance.

The whole point of this was chaos for the opponent while Ryan and his pokemon remained steady like calm waters.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:43 pm
RCCaughtem

Oh! Of all the pokemon! Now things really made sense! Ryan saw the incoming Octozooka and kicked at it with the flat of his foot, letting his Jelly Step lead the way. He would knock it back in the direction of the duo, hopefully catching them up in their own attack.

Ryan would also take this time to make his own move, calling out Mite, his Froagdier. " Water Pulse on the Shiny One." He orders.

Mite fires off the Water Pulse, hopefully catching the Orctillery in a moment of shock. Ryan was hoping the same thing too as he would from a lengthy Medusa Whip and lash out at Caitlyn, hopefully ensnaring her, restricting her arms to the side, then giving a hard yank to throw her off balance.

The whole point of this was chaos for the opponent while Ryan and his pokemon remained steady like calm waters.

The glob of ink only went so far thanks to Ryan's jelly kick and while he saved his Pokemon from being in the epicenter of the blast he and Mite were not completely out of the clear as some of the splash back from the attack, the black ink, largely without harm splattered on them.

Octillery though was very well trained it seemed and keenly aware of its surroundings in battle as it held tight to the ground with its suction cup lined tentacles and aimed quickly and carefully at the whip of water while tanking the Water Pulse the best it could, the octopus firing off a Sniper empowered single shot of Bullet Seed to disrupt the water construct and spare her trainer.

"Who are you!? And what do you want!?" Caitlyn demanded to know as she fell onto her backside into the muddy, fumbling around for grip it looked like.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:12 pm
SubonicXP

The glob of ink only went so far thanks to Ryan's jelly kick and while he saved his Pokemon from being in the epicenter of the blast he and Mite were not completely out of the clear as some of the splash back from the attack, the black ink, largely without harm splattered on them.

Octillery though was very well trained it seemed and keenly aware of its surroundings in battle as it held tight to the ground with its suction cup lined tentacles and aimed quickly and carefully at the whip of water while tanking the Water Pulse the best it could, the octopus firing off a Sniper empowered single shot of Bullet Seed to disrupt the water construct and spare her trainer.

"Who are you!? And what do you want!?" Caitlyn demanded to know as she fell onto her backside into the muddy, fumbling around for grip it looked like.

Ryan and Mite were not overly concerned with getting some of the Ocotozooka on them, the worst of it had been avoided.

"focus on the Shiny One, use Cut now that it's dug in." Ryan orders. Mite would slice the Octillery with blinding speed, at least to his much slower opponent, almost like a blur.

Ryan uses his free hand to summon a Lapis Defense between his Whip and the Bullet Seed, not so much to stop it, but cause to veer off-course.

"They call me Deep Blue. And I'll be the one asking questions, Galactic Scum. Tell me why your Team wants Pastoria so badly, why they are enlisting help from the Sapphire Fleet, and where Aogiri's contacts in town are. And I suggest you answer me truthfully, for you and your pokemon's sake." Ryan growls, threatening Caitlyn with all his malice, tugging the whip with his other hand to dissuade whatever it was she was trying to do. He was not going to play games with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:21 pm
RCCaughtem

"They call me Deep Blue. And I'll be the one asking questions, Galactic Scum. Tell me why your Team wants Pastoria so badly, why they are enlisting help from the Sapphire Fleet, and where Aogiri's contacts in town are. And I suggest you answer me truthfully, for you and your pokemon's sake." Ryan growls, threatening Caitlyn with all his malice, tugging the whip with his other hand to dissuade whatever it was she was trying to do. He was not going to play games with her.

The Octillery cried out as it was struck be the Cut, the octopus Pokemon however didn't worry about its self, instead it hopped around to check on its trainer, seeing that for now she was fine despite its Bullet Seed knocked off target harmlessly. For now it glared between Ryan and Mite, waiting to see what happened next.

"Galactic scum!? Are you kidding me? You think I'm part of Team Galactic?" Caitlyn laughed as she got up out of the mud. "I don't know who you really are and how you know what you do but I will say I can't allow you to interfere with my job. Excute Pi Verte!" The woman shouted, several vines shooting out of the mud behind her as they threatened to wrap around Mite, the owner of said vines rising up out of the mud as a Tangrowth stood up. She had apparently released it when she fell.

As the Tangrowth got up a field of grass began to quickly consume the marsh, blades of green rising up out of the mud as the vine Pokemon executed a Grassy Terrain. The Octillery would then drawn upon the grass as an aura of green surrounded it, the octopus taking out from some unseen hiding place underneath it a Scope Lens, the intelligent sea creatures quickly fixing it over its right eye and closing the left before firing off another volley of Bullet Seed. This time however the seeds it fired were massive in comparison to before, like bright green cannon balls as she drew from the natural energy of the grassy marsh. With her Sniper ability and Scope Lens the Octillery aimed at Ryan, aka Deep Blue. No matter where he went her aim would be true and fierce and his attempts to block and deflect would be quickly reanalyzed as she rapidly fired off shot after shot. This Pokemon was far too well trained, this Caitlyn person had to be someone of significance.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:30 pm
SubonicXP

The Octillery cried out as it was struck be the Cut, the octopus Pokemon however didn't worry about its self, instead it hopped around to check on its trainer, seeing that for now she was fine despite its Bullet Seed knocked off target harmlessly. For now it glared between Ryan and Mite, waiting to see what happened next.

"Galactic scum!? Are you kidding me? You think I'm part of Team Galactic?" Caitlyn laughed as she got up out of the mud. "I don't know who you really are and how you know what you do but I will say I can't allow you to interfere with my job. Excute Pi Verte!" The woman shouted, several vines shooting out of the mud behind her as they threatened to wrap around Mite, the owner of said vines rising up out of the mud as a Tangrowth stood up. She had apparently released it when she fell.

As the Tangrowth got up a field of grass began to quickly consume the marsh, blades of green rising up out of the mud as the vine Pokemon executed a Grassy Terrain. The Octillery would then drawn upon the grass as an aura of green surrounded it, the octopus taking out from some unseen hiding place underneath it a Scope Lens, the intelligent sea creatures quickly fixing it over its right eye and closing the left before firing off another volley of Bullet Seed. This time however the seeds it fired were massive in comparison to before, like bright green cannon balls as she drew from the natural energy of the grassy marsh. With her Sniper ability and Scope Lens the Octillery aimed at Ryan, aka Deep Blue. No matter where he went her aim would be true and fierce and his attempts to block and deflect would be quickly reanalyzed as she rapidly fired off shot after shot. This Pokemon was far too well trained, this Caitlyn person had to be someone of significance.

Ryan recalls MIte and then uses his Mermaid Breach to launch himself clear of danger. "The hell?! You're behavior made you suspicious across the whole board. If you're not Galactic, then who the hell are you!?" Ryan roars out at her, also dismissing his Medusa Whip, fully freeing Caitlyn from its binding.

Ryan was realizing he made a huge mistake and now this whole thing was falling apart quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:48 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan recalls MIte and then uses his Mermaid Breach to launch himself clear of danger. "The hell?! You're behavior made you suspicious across the whole board. If you're not Galactic, then who the hell are you!?" Ryan roars out at her, also dismissing his Medusa Whip, fully freeing Caitlyn from its binding.

Ryan was realizing he made a huge mistake and now this whole thing was falling apart quickly.

Upon release Caitlyn instinctively flexed and moved her limbs around, to make sure everything was still in working order and to get the blood flowing again. She would recall her Tangrowth and nod at Octillery to tell it everything was okay, the octopus huffing at Ryan a bit before taking off its Scope Lens and tucking it away underneath.

The trench coat wearing 'girl' would approach Ryan, giving him a good look up and down before speaking. "Deep Blue, or whoever you are, my real name is Bridget, private investigator. I was hired by Crasher Wake to investigate the possibility of an impostor among his gym trainers, of which you seem to be aware of yourself. How did you come upon this information might I ask?" Wait, Wake knew there was an impostor? And took it upon himself to find them himself rather than let the International Police and Pokemon League to do? Did Wake only play up his ignorance?  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:59 pm
SubonicXP

Upon release Caitlyn instinctively flexed and moved her limbs around, to make sure everything was still in working order and to get the blood flowing again. She would recall her Tangrowth and nod at Octillery to tell it everything was okay, the octopus huffing at Ryan a bit before taking off its Scope Lens and tucking it away underneath.

The trench coat wearing 'girl' would approach Ryan, giving him a good look up and down before speaking. "Deep Blue, or whoever you are, my real name is Bridget, private investigator. I was hired by Crasher Wake to investigate the possibility of an impostor among his gym trainers, of which you seem to be aware of yourself. How did you come upon this information might I ask?" Wait, Wake knew there was an impostor? And took it upon himself to find them himself rather than let the International Police and Pokemon League to do? Did Wake only play up his ignorance?

It seems the game was afoot from many directions. But if it wasn't her then...ah hell! " Look, I'm sorry I attacked, but we can hash this all out after we're done. If we still want to put the clamps on Galactic, we have to find Damien, and fast! He's the mole. Think about it: He was always on his own, always departed early, and played the good card a whole lot. Also, it sounds like he's been using his Wingull as a carrier bird. So, if you want to get this done, we need to get back towards Pastoria and hunt down Damien. What says you?" Ryan explains to Caitlyn. Also, he was pretty sure she was how Crasher was finding out about everything.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:05 pm
RCCaughtem

It seems the game was afoot from many directions. But if it wasn't her then...ah hell! " Look, I'm sorry I attacked, but we can hash this all out after we're done. If we still want to put the clamps on Galactic, we have to find Damien, and fast! He's the mole. Think about it: He was always on his own, always departed early, and played the good card a whole lot. Also, it sounds like he's been using his Wingull as a carrier bird. So, if you want to get this done, we need to get back towards Pastoria and hunt down Damien. What says you?" Ryan explains to Caitlyn. Also, he was pretty sure she was how Crasher was finding out about everything.

"Damien? I had my suspicions. Go on ahead, hurry to the gym, I'm sure he'll be there right about now. I'll notify the local police and have them set out road blocks and a watch in the bay in case he tries to flee." Bridget, formerly Caitlyn, said to Ryan. "Come, Number Eight." She said to her Octillery, promptly leaving the Great Marsh soon after. It was time for Agent Deep Blue to put an end to this.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:43 pm
SubonicXP

"Damien? I had my suspicions. Go on ahead, hurry to the gym, I'm sure he'll be there right about now. I'll notify the local police and have them set out road blocks and a watch in the bay in case he tries to flee." Bridget, formerly Caitlyn, said to Ryan. "Come, Number Eight." She said to her Octillery, promptly leaving the Great Marsh soon after. It was time for Agent Deep Blue to put an end to this.

Ryan takes off like a shot for the Gym, a veritable blue blur streaking through the city. The only way he would be moving faster is if he could of Jelly Stepped the entire way there.

He soon arrives back at the Gym and bursts in. Now, where was his target?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:54 pm
RCCaughtem

Ryan takes off like a shot for the Gym, a veritable blue blur streaking through the city. The only way he would be moving faster is if he could of Jelly Stepped the entire way there.

He soon arrives back at the Gym and bursts in. Now, where was his target?

As fate would have it Ryan arrived at the most damning moment possible, Damien the Sailor standing at the edge of the gym's pool, tinkering with some sort of machine larger than both Ryan and Damien put together, the device positioned right on the edge of the pool. The 'sailor' would spot Ryan out of the corner of his eye shortly after he stormed in, a look of surprise on his face which quickly shifted to one of annoyance.

"Heh, I didn't think I would be caught this quick." He said with a sigh as he stood up, wiping his hands off on his white pants. "I guess the jig is up." He said with a shrug, looking over at the machine at his side, then smiling. "Or maybe not. I hope you can hold your breath for awhile." Damien said with a laugh before slapping the machine.

The large device would suddenly hum and clatter to laugh, the device quickly draining the pool of its water in entirety before it gained a blue shroud of energy and a pair of blue eyes. "Tooom!" It cried out. That wasn't just any ordinary machine, it was a giant Washer Rotom! Armed with massive quantities of water the Washer Rotom would unleash upon Ryan a Hydro Pump to surpass all other Hydro Pumps, the blast of water threatening to blow the entire wall behind Ryan to pieces. Even though he was a powerful Water Channeler himself Ryan's skills might be put to the test with a blast this massive.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:45 am
SubonicXP

The large device would suddenly hum and clatter to laugh, the device quickly draining the pool of its water in entirety before it gained a blue shroud of energy and a pair of blue eyes. "Tooom!" It cried out. That wasn't just any ordinary machine, it was a giant Washer Rotom! Armed with massive quantities of water the Washer Rotom would unleash upon Ryan a Hydro Pump to surpass all other Hydro Pumps, the blast of water threatening to blow the entire wall behind Ryan to pieces. Even though he was a powerful Water Channeler himself Ryan's skills might be put to the test with a blast this massive.

Ryan sighs. This was just not his day! Why were all these people using amped up pokemon? Ryan calls out Mite and Shelly, positioning Shelly on top of his gourd. Ryan looks to Mite. "Frubble steps to the right and keep moving that way as well. Shellos? Draw that attack." Ryan orders.

Mite would lay out frubble steps for Ryan leading away from the front door area, moving in a counter-clockwise direction and the channeler would quickly deploy his Jelly Step to move along them, flanking out to the right. Shelly would let her Storm Drain yank on the massive attack, hopefully drawing it with them, and if certain people weren't properly paying attention, get themselves caught up in their own attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:42 am
RCCaughtem

Mite would lay out frubble steps for Ryan leading away from the front door area, moving in a counter-clockwise direction and the channeler would quickly deploy his Jelly Step to move along them, flanking out to the right. Shelly would let her Storm Drain yank on the massive attack, hopefully drawing it with them, and if certain people weren't properly paying attention, get themselves caught up in their own attack.

The Storm Drain would pull on the massive Hydro Pump, though due to its size or perhaps the speed it was moving at and relative distance between the source and the Shellos it wasn't moved too far and redirected it towards them for awhile however its momentum was still too much and the powerful blast of water slammed into the wall next to Ryan and Shelly, seconds after they moved past it. The impact of the Hydro Pump would dent the reinforced wall but much worse caused the entire gym to shake violently, windows shattering including the skylight above them, glass raining down. Surely others outside would hear the violent boom that vibrated in here and before long the police would come along to investigate, a fact that was not lost on thee imposter sailor.

"Gah! I don't have time to play with you! Rotom, zap his lights out, Discharge!" The sailor said before releasing an Electivire, jumping on its back, the Pokemon reaching back to hold onto its trainer as he piggybacked him. The imposter's Pokemon would run for the exit as the immobile Washer Rotom let out a ghoulish laugh, crackling with energy. The Electivire was slow, perhaps weighed down by its trainer, but once the Rotom had unleashed its massive wave of gym-consuming electricity the Thunderbolt Pokemon found much greater speed in its as it absorbed some of the electricity, sparing its trainer from a zap and triggering its Motor Drive allowing it to race right out of the gym in a flash. Ryan and his Water types however would find the Discharge a lot less inspiring.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:58 am
SubonicXP

The Storm Drain would pull on the massive Hydro Pump, though due to its size or perhaps the speed it was moving at and relative distance between the source and the Shellos it wasn't moved too far and redirected it towards them for a while however its momentum was still too much and the powerful blast of water slammed into the wall next to Ryan and Shelly, seconds after they moved past it. The impact of the Hydro Pump would dent the reinforced wall but much worse caused the entire gym to shake violently, windows shattering including the skylight above them, glass raining down. Surely others outside would hear the violent boom that vibrated in here and before long the police would come along to investigate, a fact that was not lost on the imposter sailor.

"Gah! I don't have time to play with you! Rotom, zap his lights out, Discharge!" The sailor said before releasing an Electivire, jumping on its back, the Pokemon reaching back to hold onto its trainer as he piggybacked him. The imposter's Pokemon would run for the exit as the immobile Washer Rotom let out a ghoulish laugh, crackling with energy. The Electivire was slow, perhaps weighed down by its trainer, but once the Rotom had unleashed its massive wave of gym-consuming electricity the Thunderbolt Pokemon found much greater speed in its as it absorbed some of the electricity, sparing its trainer from a zap and triggering its Motor Drive allowing it to race right out of the gym in a flash. Ryan and his Water-types, however, would find the Discharge a lot less inspiring.

Oh, why was it always the Electric Types! Arceus must have a bone of contention with the channeler over something for this kind of luck.

Ryan recalls both Mite and Shelly as he runs after Damien, using small Lapis Defenses that he would throw into the ground to reduce the amount of tingling he was experiencing from an occasional stray arc of electricity. When you are susceptible to shocks, you find ways to either negate or mitigate them along with adjusting to low-level zaps.

Ryan would make it out of the gym, hair all on end and a bit numb, but otherwise looking to keep after Damien. He quickly calls out Shelly once more and has her Rain Dance, bringing a downpour over the area. Signal sent and back in pursuit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 am
RCCaughtem

Ryan would make it out of the gym, hair all on end and a bit numb, but otherwise looking to keep after Damien. He quickly calls out Shelly once more and has her Rain Dance, bringing a downpour over the area. Signal sent and back in pursuit.

Damien and his Electivire had gained a considerable distance between them, thanks in part to that Discharge slowing him down physically and forcing him to take the seconds needed to recall his Pokemon, it also helped his enemy that it got a speed boost from the same zap that slowed himself down. The only reason why Ryan could tell which direction the man was going in was thanks to the Rain Dance he had just summoned, the conjured clouds growing particularly dark in a single direction, rumbling with thunder in reaction to the built up electricity in Electivire no doubt. While the thunder would lead him to his foe it would also lead him to a threat he couldn't completely neutralize without a fight. Hopefully Looker arrived before it was too late.

As Ryan pursued Damien, out of sight but not out of reach thanks to the thunder, he would have to zigzag through the fleeing towns people, sent running by the sudden rain and already put on edge by the explosive boom they heard earlier coming from the gym. All this happening at a time where their gym leader was out of town was certainly sending them into a panic.

Coming up to the Pokemart Ryan would discover his foe was not too far ahead, not because he could see him though, in fact he was just on the other side of the building, about to make it to the docks as he clearly intended to. No, his biggest hint came in the form of a Thunder called down upon him from above, the summon of course had to be close enough to conjure it. However Ryan might regret that Rain Dance now as the quick bolt of Thunder came down upon him with the accuracy and anger of a god.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:48 am
SubonicXP

Damien and his Electivire had gained a considerable distance between them, thanks in part to that Discharge slowing him down physically and forcing him to take the seconds needed to recall his Pokemon, it also helped his enemy that it got a speed boost from the same zap that slowed himself down. The only reason why Ryan could tell which direction the man was going in was thanks to the Rain Dance he had just summoned, the conjured clouds growing particularly dark in a single direction, rumbling with thunder in reaction to the built up electricity in Electivire no doubt. While the thunder would lead him to his foe it would also lead him to a threat he couldn't completely neutralize without a fight. Hopefully Looker arrived before it was too late.

As Ryan pursued Damien, out of sight but not out of reach thanks to the thunder, he would have to zigzag through the fleeing towns people, sent running by the sudden rain and already put on edge by the explosive boom they heard earlier coming from the gym. All this happening at a time where their gym leader was out of town was certainly sending them into a panic.

Coming up to the Pokemart Ryan would discover his foe was not too far ahead, not because he could see him though, in fact he was just on the other side of the building, about to make it to the docks as he clearly intended to. No, his biggest hint came in the form of a Thunder called down upon him from above, the summon of course had to be close enough to conjure it. However Ryan might regret that Rain Dance now as the quick bolt of Thunder came down upon him with the accuracy and anger of a god.

Ryan could feel the unease in him growing as it radiated off the townspeople. He had to put an end to this! It was then that all his hair would stand on end. Ah hell! Ryan pins himself to the wall of the Pokemart to try and ground the majority of the attack. Who was interfering now!?  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff